P Jay

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

These words are stuck in my mind this morning.  I am very curious what you all think these words mean to you.  Thanks for responding.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

5 hours ago, P Jay said:

These words are stuck in my mind this morning.  I am very curious what you all think these words mean to you.  Thanks for responding.

Jesus told us to follow him. It would mean obedience to his commandments and constant prayer, I believe. He leads us to the kingdom of heaven.

They are the best words i ever heard. Simple, powerful, comforting. Be meek like sheep and trusting walk behind the great Shepherd. He will guide, protect you and if you stray but cry out to Him He shall find and carry you home. 

But to follow Him can mean great trials. The path is not easy, to go the narrow lonely way instead of the wide easy path that has plenty of company but leads to destruction. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

thank you all for responding. I appreciate it.  You all had lovely things to say.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

Amen bro.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,256
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

God leads us to those who are hurting and in need.  They are our mission field.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

2 hours ago, Willa said:

God leads us to those who are hurting and in need.  They are our mission field.

True. And while we cower behind our stacks of prophesy books, the sick and needy go untouched. His Kingdom is among us and He sits Enthroned perhaps wondering when we are actually going to to go out and minister to people.
The fallen holy ones have done a good job of misinformation since they are about to be wiped out. As long as they can keep up the anti-Kingdom rhetoric, the 'church' hides in its pews afraid of an enemy that has been defeated. The enemy deliberately opposes us and wants to stave off 'the time of the gentile fulfillment'. A delaying tactic that seems to go unnoticed. The BELIEVER HAS POWER, unless he believes he does not. Our King is enthroned and ALL has been put under His feet - and ours.

Do no hide behind the prophesy experts and forget the Great Commission.  
"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you."

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

12 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

And this stumbling block is what?

Simply put: it is our distrust of the Lord perhaps. All we have to do is preach and witness and not be afraid to pray for the sick and needy. So simple and not particularly 'churchy'. I have seen His Spirit in action and I know that we, as imperfect vessels, can do a lot more than we think. The adversary and the holy ones that sin have us all in a corner cowering. Smoke and mirrors mostly. It does not matter the 'amount of faith' it is what is done with it and perhaps we are too proud to stick our necks out??

Well, the apostle said: we are seated in heavenly places. Yeshua has had it ALL put under His Feet and is perhaps waiting on the frozen-chosen to come out of the closet (fridge) and actually do something??