• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Leviticus 13:26

“But if the priest look on it, and, behold, there be no white hair in the bright spot, and it be no lower than the other skin, but be somewhat dark; then the priest shall shut him up seven days:”

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,514
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

41 minutes ago, Mary8 said:

Dennis.  There were so many verses in Leviticus chapter 13 that I overlooked that most powerful one.   A covering on the upper lip would be a covering over the mouth, just like the masks.   So amazing and wonderful that He would help the people before germs were 'discovered.'

1 Timothy 5:23 (KJV) Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities. [a medicine]

Way back then, the microscopic world of virus's, germs and disease was unknown. Looking at what 'meat" [food] was and the biblical definition; from Adam until Noah after the flood. The 613 Jewish laws including the clean / unclean, cloven and un-cloven animals and burnt offerings. One gets the picture that includes health and well being, sanitation and the prevention of spreading of disease and parasites.  

I suspect that after the fall of Adam, when God cursed the earth; is when germs, virus's and disease's became active; probably the thorn's, thistles, mosquito's, ticks, rats and other disease carriers came about? God gave commands and instructions on how to deal with it long before any understanding, physician's, science or medicine. 

That's my take anyway?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I don't understand why you would put yourself in danger like that. Or other people in danger. I am getting so annoyed by people who are refusing to understand the seriousness of this situation.  They are putting everyone else at risk! We do everyday things in life to protect ourselves.  We lock our doors, we wear our seatbelts, we put candles out when we leave the house. Why is this situation any different than that?   Yes God protects his children. But he also expects his children to have sense.  God will protect me crossing the street. But that dose not mean that I should go lay down in the middle of it.  

I would really like to slap some sense into people right now

Dear sister, ...and I don't understand why you think I'm in danger???

Here's what Father has "promised" me:

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.  Psa 91:5-8

Since this "promise is in His Word, don't you think it's available to ALL of His children???

May I humbly suggest you read Psalms 91, ...the first thing you will notice is it's not like the other Psalms that are directed to certain people, ...that means it's promises is open for all of His children.

And beloved, I do have "sense," ...I've been reading the Proverbs for years starting the first day of the month with the first chapter of the Proverbs, 2nd day, 2nd chapter, 3rd day, 3rd chapter etc. ...The wise see the danger and hide themselves from it; ...is that not what I doing according to the Word of God?

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psa 91:1

I'm "dwelling/hiding" in the secret place of my God.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;  Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. Psa 91:5:6 

Father tells His children to NOT be afraid by/of this virus, because "He" will protect us.

The Love of God in me has absolutely no desire to "slap" anyone, ...but rather, my heart's desire is for my brothers and sisters in Christ to "believe" what our Heavenly Father has told us.,

The Holy Spirit has told us to not be "conformed" to this world, ...and the world is panicking, but we are to be "transformed" by the renewing of our minds.

Our Father's promise of "dwelling" in His secret place is not to/for the secular world, but "only" for His kids...

Lord bless

1 hour ago, maryjayne said:

this attitude is dangerous and delusional

Are you saying "believing" and "trusting" in what the Word of God teaches His children, ...is delusional???

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, JustPassingThru said:

Are you saying "believing" and "trusting" in what the Word of God teaches His children, ...is delusional???

Anything else I have to say about this can be found in my thread here in General under the  title  "Stop Listening To Fools".

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

25 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

I see you are still supporting the flat Earthers with your flat pan hitting people about the PANdemic. 

No I do not think that the earth is flat. But I will hit such people with my pan as well. :fryingpan:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

Anything else I have to say about this can be found in my thread here in General under the  title  "Stop Listening To Fools".

Okay beloved, and anything else I have to say about this can be found by all in the Word of God.

Lord bless

Speaking of Proverbs..

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. Pro 3:5

Lord bless

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

18 hours ago, just_abc said:

One issue with this particular virus.. is that even when people are infected or infectious..... they might not necessarily be displaying any symptoms yet or possibly at all.....

So even if one thinks one is not sick....  one might actually be infectious or carrying the virus.....and unintentionally spread the virus to others.. potentially causing the death of some.... especially those in high risk categories....

Or in other words it is not just about protecting ourselves.. but also about protecting others....  even those we might not have even met.. (since we could potentially give the virus to someone... who then gives it to someone else... etc)

point taken but their is the issue of trust and faith in an all knowing powerful God

Jesus said  all power as been given unto me both in heaven and on earth

therefore let us trust him even when it comes to corona virus. If we are saved he as promised he will never leave us or forsake us.

Edited by vic66

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

6 hours ago, missmuffet said:

We are asked to distance ourselves from others right now so we can stay well and safe. It is good judgment to do as the authorities are asking. Otherwise we are being rebellious. God does not want that. 

but God does wont us to trust him by faith. for with out faith it is in possible to please him, Danial, Noah Samual, Gideon all showed what can happen when we trust God by faith even in difficult situations