• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,194
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

Colossians 2:12 (NASB)
having been buried with Him in baptism, in which you were also raised up with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.

“through faith in the working of God”

What is the working of God?

It is God working in real time in ones life... It is the hand of God actually and really working in a life...This is what we all need.. This is what we all need to see and experience in real time in our lives... As scripture says; 

John 4:42 (NASB)
~~~~ “It is no longer because of what you said that we believe, for we have heard for ourselves~~~~”

We need to hear it for ourselves, we need to see it for ourselves, we need to experience it for ourselves...God really and truly working in our lives whereby we and all we cross paths with, can see God working in our lives...

This is the working of God in our lives.. Which, as the scripture puts forth can only come through faith, through one trusting God to be as good as His word...

So is His word good? Can we take Him at His word?

Did we really die when He died? 

Were we really raised with Him, that we might walk in newness of life?

Can we really trust Him to manifest these things in our lives in real time? 

Can we really trust Him to live His life in and through us?

The working of God in our lives, is it but a fantasy or something real?

Blessed is the heart and life that will not let God go till He proves Himself in their lives... 

Be blessed, as we by experience, learn the working of God in our lives...

A fellow believer, Not me 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

1 hour ago, Sonshine said:

Amen, Not me.  Our heavenly Father wants to be involved in our lives.  He wants to be a reality, not a religion.  And His plans for His children are good.:)

Jeremiah 29:11 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

36F1E6CF-684A-4233-A8EA-0077A0291639.gif.9b44d57925b1d2ab0b7d17fcfacda7ff.gif

So true,, there is such hope in the truth put forth in that scripture..

Be blessed as He proves Himself over and over and over in our lives... ?

Edited by Not me

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

There are so many today in various places throughout the world who are in harms way just for believing, and so many brethren who are killed on a daily basis because of their faith who have never experienced the working of God in their life as you have described and certainly those who forfeited their lives for their faith in a God whom they never got to see or experience His goodness as you experience it, What do you say of them??

How easily it is to give phrase when your life isn't in jeopardy for loving and worshiping the true living God.

I speak not against your post, but ask you all to give thought as to why you believe and to what measure.

God Bless

JTF

• Thumbs Up 1

@justthefacts

Thank you for your thoughts and love shown. For it is true that there are many believers in harms way....But to God be the glory that they are believers, for simply being a believer means that you have experienced the working of God in your life to a degree.....For one can’t be born again, have the Divine nature brought to birth in them without the working of God in their life..But there is, and can be always, a deeper experience of the working of God in ones life..So to that increase in the knowledge and experience of His working do I ask that God would enlarge us all..

Be so blessed as the love you have shown grows and abounds towards all.  

A fellow servant of His, Not me 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,140
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

11 hours ago, Not me said:

through faith in the working of God”

Blessings Not  me,

I do like the KJV

Colossians 2:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

Gods Grace is the condition of functioning.....our Faith in Jesus Grants us the Grace of God,,,,the Finished work on the cross has been accomplished already,I only have to believe the operation of God  (the Act of Sacrifice,the Act of taking my sickness,disease,Taking my sin,my death etc,,,)

I hear people say,"you have so much Faith"   I don't think its anymore or any less than the measure of Faith God Gave us at our re-birth(part of His operation)......But I believe what Jesus Did & that the same Spirit that Raised Him from the dead(Gods Operation or working))is the Spirit in me....Power & Authority

In other words,like Jesus Said...only a little Faith will move a mountain,God is not moved by our Faith...God is Faithful to HIs Word .....make sense?                                                          With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

13 hours ago, Not me said:

Colossians 2:12 (NASB)
having been buried with Him in baptism, in which you were also raised up with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.

“through faith in the working of God”

What is the working of God?

It is God working in real time in ones life... It is the hand of God actually and really working in a life...This is what we all need.. This is what we all need to see and experience in real time in our lives... As scripture says; 

John 4:42 (NASB)
~~~~ “It is no longer because of what you said that we believe, for we have heard for ourselves~~~~”

We need to hear it for ourselves, we need to see it for ourselves, we need to experience it for ourselves...God really and truly working in our lives whereby we and all we cross paths with, can see God working in our lives...

This is the working of God in our lives.. Which, as the scripture puts forth can only come through faith, through one trusting God to be as good as His word...

So is His word good? Can we take Him at His word?

Did we really die when He died? 

Were we really raised with Him, that we might walk in newness of life?

Can we really trust Him to live His life in and through us?

The working of God in our lives, is it but a fantasy or something real?

Blessed is the heart and life that will not let God go till He proves Himself in their lives... 

Be blessed, as we by experience, learn the working of God in our lives...

God has a plan for each and every one of us. We need to trust Him and have faith that He always knows best. He can see the whole picture where we can't. 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

As much as im happy to know that God always has a plan for my life, what really excites me is the plan He has for my real life, which is the one i get after im gone from this temporary one.

Now THAT, is really something ...........and when compared to 60-90 yrs down here......... = REJOICE !

Reader, aren't you glad for the day you realized that once you are with God for about 4 of His  yrs, you probably wont even remember much about this horrible world, or care.  And after you are with God for 40 of His yrs, will you ever remember that you were here at all? ????

Being "heavenly minded", is a good thing,  A really good thing.      Keep your Treasure there as that is your real home.

Edited by Behold

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  956
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,609
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

14 hours ago, Not me said:

Hi, I suggest that it is not necessary for God to "manifest" these things in real time. It has been set to be manifested from before the beginning of time; as God has foreknown and predestined it all including real time.

That I do may not yet see what God knows,  and has known from before time itself,  does not negate the sovereignty of God.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

BE BLESSED AS HE DOES MANY THINGS IN OUR LIFE..OVER AND OVER AND OVER,,,,AS SOME ONE QUOTED ABOVE.. AND HE DOES,,,EARS TO HEAR EYES TO SEE...MANY PEOPLE STILL CANNOT SEE NOR HEAR..

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  956
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,609
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Can I trust God? Yes. More than that I can praise Him, I  do celebrate His Glory. For He has provided me the Good Shepherd  to secure me. Jesus has in turn indwelled me with God the Holy Spirit  as my comforter till He returns personally  for me. Yes I can and do tust God. He has given me the promise That He will return and meet me.

• Praise God! 2