• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

1 minute ago, Heleadethme said:

Tears of joy to see people praying in their place of work like that......it's wonderful that their first instinct in a time like this is to turn to Almighty God for help......tears of sadness also that it takes suffering and trial to get them to though.  But it gives me hope for America or at least for some segments of America.   Praying for hearts to awaken.

I wish we could get statistics from that hospital and compare them to statistics from others where no focus on prayer has materialized....i would be willing to bet patients there have a better outcome....

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  204
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I wish we could get statistics from that hospital and compare them to statistics from others where no focus on prayer has materialized....i would be willing to bet patients there have a better outcome....

It's so nice when people want numbers and functions and tables and... :emot-partyblower:

• Haha 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54

9 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

many will sell out under the religous tolerance act

I don’t understand what selling out means? If my kids can’t pray aloud at school(which has not happened in the progressive state that I live in) they are praying silently and talking about God during lunch and recess with their friends. My teenage daughter and her friends(mostly Asian) have been talking about Jesus Christ since middle school, something I am beyond grateful for. And all of her friends have parents who home church their kids, which is just unbelievably beautiful to me. When my daughter would  go to a sleepover, the parents would let me know that they read the Bible, pray and sing every night, as if to warn  me just in case I didn’t want to send my daughter. They had no idea how excited I was about that.

So I don’t care about politics or what’s allowed  in school because that has absolutely nothing to do with anyone’s personal relationship with God and it cannot stop or hinder Christians. The early Christians were being killed for their faith, but it didn’t stop Christianity from growing. 

Edited by ReneeIW
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54

8 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

God's wisdom for ancient Israel was that any alien wanting to live in israel and join themselves to Israel needed to relinquish their pagan ways. 

Does this apply to Christianity? We have already been warned that Christians will be scattered.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

33 minutes ago, ReneeIW said:

I don’t understand what selling out means? If my kids can’t pray aloud at school(which has not happened in the progressive state that I live in) they are praying silently and talking about God during lunch and recess with their friends. My teenage daughter and her friends(mostly Asian) have been talking about Jesus Christ since middle school, something I am beyond grateful for. And all of her friends have parents who home church their kids, which is just unbelievably beautiful to me. When my daughter would  go to a sleepover, the parents would let me know that they read the Bible, pray and sing every night, as if to warn  me just in case I didn’t want to send my daughter. They had no idea how excited I was about that.

So I don’t care about politics or what’s allowed  in school because that has absolutely nothing to do with anyone’s personal relationship with God and it cannot stop or hinder Christians. The early Christians were being killed for their faith, but it didn’t stop Christianity from growing. 

YOUR RIGHT .    and that is not at all what i mean by sellling out .    Its the religous tolerance act , THAT IS THE SELL OUT .  not what your saying .  

Most folks have become so enamoured with our rights , our freedoms ,  and not being persecuted that they will SELL OUT for this cure that the religous tolerance act does offer .

SEE .   most dont know what is behind this religous tolerance act .  They just breath a sigh of relief that they will be able to pray aloud without any kind of retirbution .   Folks fear persecution . THEY FEAR IT .

And while i am not agaisnt a law that allows a christain to pray ,   I KNOW WHAT IS BEHIND THIS MOVEMENT .  ITS ALL BAD NEWS .     

And most will sell out because they want the peace of not being persecuted , they want an easy life ,  and yet have no idea that this best life and easy life and life of peace ,  HAS NOTHING TO DO with 

whether we are persecuted or not .    ITS ABOUT KNOWING CHRIST .   I CAN HAVE ALL PEACE IN  A DUGEON and hated by all , mocked by all ,    YET HAVING JESUS , I GOT MY PEACE .

Most need peace by circumstance .   I GOT PEACE BY JESUS no matter what my circumstance is .  TILL WE LEARN THIS , TILL WE LEARN HIM , TILL WE LEARN HOW TO BE CONTENT WITH HE ALONE 

ONLY DANGER AWAITS .   facts are facts , truth is truth .    MY mind is long made up , and it sure dont agree with mainstream christanity ,  IT AGREES WITH JESUS and the apostles .

I HAVE HIM ,   HE IS ALL I NEED .  LET the world hateme ,  let the churches of many despise me ,    STILL I GOT ALL HOPE , STILL I GOT ALL PEACE and STILL I DESIRE NOT ONE SOUL TO PERISH .

JESUS IS ALL I NEED ,       and i take that with all HOPE . 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

10 hours ago, ReneeIW said:

Does this apply to Christianity? We have already been warned that Christians will be scattered.

The same principle applies to the church, since Israel was our ensample.  It is a type and shadow of those joining themselves to the kingdom of God through Christ needing to relinquish their old sinful and pagan ways and idolatry.  And while it's not the business of the church to enact and enforce laws (unity of church & state is bad news), it really is the business of governing authorities to enact and enforce laws that uphold basic Godly standards, if only they would heed the wisdom of God.

So based on the word of God I believe it would have been wise if our governing authorities in the west had made laws that allowed immigration only on the condition that newcomers don't practice their pagan religions here...free to think and believe what they want individually, but not allowed to organize and practice their religious rituals and build temples to idols, etc.  (I'm not sure but I'm guessing the founding fathers of America had "Christian religions" in mind when they enacted freedom of religion...have a hunch they weren't foreseeing widespread pagan worship in America at all back then...?  The earliest settlers had been fleeing religious persecution from other "Christian" groups.)

Well anyway, in an ideal world....which we know this world is not....and regardless of the circumstances the church's mandate to preach the gospel and make disciples changes not.  Deterioriating conditions in the last days have been foreknown by God and foretold in His word.

• Praise God! 1