IGNORED

How much shaking will it take for His own to finally get it?

Gideon

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

40 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

If my memory serve me right, I think those were the words that you said in our last conversations and thank you for the revelation .  Just one question and I would leave it at that as, I really not going back into the conversation as my walk is what it is and I have to deal with the issues of life, both spiritual and physical as it comes .

The question is this. Does God still appears to you today and do you still hear his voice audibly, or was that a one time incident ?.

The visitation was a one time event. I do not know if my heart could take it if it was an every day occurrence. LOL.

blessings, 

Gideon

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I ask again--do you have a local following?

2 hours ago, Alive said:

I ask again--do you have a local following?

You are determined to make this about the messenger rather than the message. LOL. It stands firmly on its own, with scriptural backing. It  amazes me that a message can be preached that people need, that is exceptionally good news, and yet meets great resistance. 

I will do as I did before and  refer you back to the message I have been asked to share. Do with it as you are lead.. I have shared as best I can. I will leave the results to the Lord. 

blessings, brother

Gideon

Edited by Gideon

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

2 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Tou are determined to make this about the messenger rather than the message. LOL. It stands firmly on its own, with scriptural backing. It  amazes me that a message can be preached that people need, that is exceptionally good news, and yet meets great resistance. 

I will do as I did before and  refer you back to the message I have been asked to share. Do with it as you are lead.. I have shared as best I can. I will leave the results to the Lord. 

blessings, brother

Gideon

It is your right to choose not to answer. My thought is that given what you have relayed in that one time experience, you would be out in the streets or elsewhere to preach that message. So, if you have, it would be very interesting to hear of the results. Your testimony is quite remarkable.

God dearly loves His children and an anointed message bears the fruit that He intends. Remember, we are talking about sons of God. Members of His family. Those that Jesus Christ suffered so much for.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  514
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,196
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

2 hours ago, Gideon said:

This sounds spiritual 

It either is a spiritual truth, which once seen ends the argument. Or it is, as you said, just sounds spiritual, which means it than is useless, and Paul never spoke of it? 

Why the debate into self? .....Not me 

Edited by Not me

5 hours ago, Behold said:

Is there any other way to be "established in the end" other then by the Blood of Jesus and "the gift of Righteousness"?

So thats you answer, as that is all that God provided to justify us and keep us REDEEMED.

Its ALL of Jesus.....All of it.

We can try to follow, do good, be involved, seek to be more like Christ, but in the END = what gets us into Heaven, is what resolved the only reason we were not going to go, originally.

And that is the BLOOD OF JESUS.

What you do not yet see is exactly what the blood of Jesus is capable of doing  for us. All that you listed is what we  try to do in our old man, and yes, we fail. Indeed it is the blood of Jesus that gets us there.  But why would we not want to avail ourselves of all His benefits, which we are counseled not to forget? 

Do we truly want to be obedient to Him in all things? God has promised to cause us to do so. Can a man make Heaven and still remain in his old nature, never truly putting on the new man by faith? Absolutely!  But if we are offered the choice, why would we hesitate when he has promised to make us total overcomers of all the devil throws at us? 

Hannah Whittal Smith, an early proponent of holiness likened it to a man trudging along with a heavy burden on his back. A kind man in a wagon came by and offered him a ride. The burdened man thanked him profusely, climbed up with his heavy burden, and then proceeded to hoist it back on his shoulder. 

The kind  man asked him what he was doing. "Oh, you were so nice to offer me a ride but it would be too much for you to  take my burden as well." 

Do we not see? Our unbelief in what Jesus fully purchased for us is robbing  us of peace, of fulness of joy and of victory over the emeny of our souls. . We get to the same place at the end of the day, but one is a life of burden and lack of rest, the other a life of peace and victory. Why would we want the latter? 

blessings,

Gideon

I think we have run this topic to the end of its useful life, lol.  if any readers has questions as to the how of what I share, feel free to message me and I will try my best to answer you. 

I realize what I am sharing, alrhough fully scriptural,  is not 'normal' in this current hour. It seems new and like anything new, it gets the same reaction as a new gate in a barn receives from the initially hesitant horse. I am not here to hurt any, nor mislead any. I am simply sharing the full good news of what being born again actually brings us. 

We have tried to simply ignore the enemy, as he continues to rain blows down upon our heads. We assure ourselves we win in the end and we do, but it is high time we learned to use our armor, sword and shield to actually take the fight to him. 

When our anger at the enemy reaches a boiling point, and it overrides our preset beliefs as to what is possible in our walks, what a glorious day when we finally stand up and tell  him "I stand in the authority of the God who lives within me. No more will I cower to you." 

We are told to resist him steadfast in the faith and what.....? He will flee us. All we now have to do is actually believe it. 

blessings and thank you all for sharing,

Gideon 

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,794
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Closed as requested by author of the thread.

• George locked this topic