• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, The Light said:

Yep, there is no mystery. The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord. Jesus has returned at the 7th trump, Armageddon is over and so is the wrath of God.

Go back and read Genesis 7 and tell me how many floods there are.

Why do you imagine the great flood has ANYTHING to do with our future? 

No, Jesus does not return at the 7th trumpet - He returns in chapter 19 AFTER the entire 70th week. You can ad lib until the rapture, but you can't change what is written.  After the 7th trumpet, the second half of the week comes, with the vials of God's wrath - so tell us how in the world wrath is over before the bowls of His wrath? 

Try forming a doctrine that FITS revelation without rearranging. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Sign Sign everywhere a Sign  Blocking out the Scenery  Breaking my mind

The Odd thing about Virgo was that it was on Sept 23, 2017 and not Sept 21, 2017.

which shows me that the Rapture is still Future.

And with all the Construction happening on the Wailing Wall Plaza

I think that that is where the Jews are going to Build their Temple.

to  All 

Can you  Explain to me  what is happening in verse  Rev 12:10 which to me is the Rapture.

REV 12:9  And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11  And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 ¶  Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Edited by RAPTURE2024

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,634
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, RAPTURE2024 said:

to  All 

Can you  Explain to me  what is happening in verse  Rev 12:10 which to me is the Rapture.

REV 12:9  And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11  And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 ¶  Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

When I look at it I see the battle joined. 

In verses 9-10 we see, "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan," and, "he was cast out into the earth", and "the accuser of our brethren is cast down,"

Only now do we see the overcoming of Satan, "they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb". How would the brethren overcome Satan if the brethren were gone? 

They cannot defeat him "by the word of their testimony" if they are not around to give that testimony by the word of their mouths.

How would they "love not their lives unto the death." if absent?

DIASTE

ALL Christians Overcome by the Blood of Jesus 

All believers are redeemed by the blood of the Lamb (1 Peter 1:18–19). This transaction removes them from Satan's kingdom of darkness and places them in Christ's kingdom (Colossians 1:13). 

And All Christians Die and then are Judged Worthy of  Glory

Hebrews 9:27 King James Version  

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement:

1Pe 1:5  Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Edited by RAPTURE2024

But my Question is about  verse  10 

REV 12:10
10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength,

and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: 

Why is it giving Reference to  these verses  ?

1Th 4:16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel,

and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 

17  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds,

to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

2Co 6:2  For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation

have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.

Ro 16:25  Now to him that is of power to establish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ,

according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

============================================================================

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.09
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

When I look at it I see the battle joined. 

In verses 9-10 we see, "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan," and, "he was cast out into the earth", and "the accuser of our brethren is cast down,"

Only now do we see the overcoming of Satan, "they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb". How would the brethren overcome Satan if the brethren were gone? 

They cannot defeat him "by the word of their testimony" if they are not around to give that testimony by the word of their mouths.

How would they "love not their lives unto the death." if absent?

@Diaste @RAPTURE2024It’s because the rapture isn’t a physical catching away thats why. 

Colossians 3:1

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

If ye be risen shows forth a rapture. How can you seek those things above if your already above. This proves the rapture isn’t one that takes us away from this earth. It’s a state we live in on the earth. 
Ephesians 2:6,

And hath raised us up together, and made ussit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

This talks about us being raised. This also is showing a rapture as well. 

Ephesians 1:3,

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,

This also shows we are elevated or raptured in the state of heavenly places where we are blessed with every spiritual blessing. 
Jesus also manifested this raptured state where they didn’t recognize him as a spiritual son of God but only a physical carpenters son. This is why he couldn’t do many mighty works in his own hometown because of their unbelief. This is why scripture tells us in...,

2 Corinthians 5:16,

Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 
Once we transcend in knowing Jesus after the flesh then the next verse can happen which is a rapture that took place on the day of Penticost for the Apostles. The next verse says....,

2 Corinthians 5:17,

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

This why the disciples had to deny jesus after the flesh so that they could make this transition (rapture) to Apostles where all things were new after the knowing of Jesus after the flesh ceased.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.53
  • Days Won:  12

On 4/7/2020 at 12:07 AM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

or as most versions apparently correctly translate it, pray that you may have the strength to escape, nothing about worthyness!

It's not a mistranslation.  The NKJV is following the TR and has correctly translated the Greek word "kataxioo" as "worthy".  The Majority Text agrees with the TR here.

The minority Critical Text has a different Greek word, which changes the meaning of the verse.

Regarding worthiness: the Lord counted Noah worthy to escape the Flood and counted Lot worthy to escape the punishment of Sodom and Gomorrah.  Our worthiness is by God's grace, not our works, but it is very real, in the sight of God.

•  EDDY CROCKER  COOKED UP THESE INGREDIENTS FOR ME TO CHEW ON.

But unfortunately , Mr. Crocker , FLESH AND BLOOD DOES  NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM

and so we must be CHANGED INT SPIRIT BEINGS  FIRST BEFORE WE ARE TAKEN UP TO BE WITH GOD.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things whiCH are abode, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

If ye be risen shows forth a rapture. How can you seek those things above if your already above. This proves the rapture isn’t one that takes us away from this earth. It’s a state we live in on the earth. 

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made ussit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Edited by RAPTURE2024

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.09
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

3 minutes ago, RAPTURE2024 said:
  •  EDDY CROCKER  COOKED UP THESE INGREDIENTS FOR ME TO CHEW ON.

But unfortunately , Mr. Crocker , FLESH AND BLOOD DOES  NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM

and so we must be CHANGED INT SPIRIT BEINGS  FIRST BEFORE WE ARE TAKEN UP TO BE WITH GOD.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things whiCH are abode, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made ussit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

I agree but I’m talking about a state we live in the kingdom now. Our physical bodies are just an ark or container that contains this kingdom within us. Living in the kingdom is living in that state while in a living body. We are the body of Christ literally. We are the sum total of his flesh which is spiritual. Scripture says....,

Hebrews 10:15,

Therefore, when He came into the world, He said: “Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, But a body You have prepared for Me.

In this body we are the flesh of Christ made visible which is the church. In that body within us is the kingdom of God. We are not waiting for Jesus’s return because he never left us. The king is in his kingdom within us. He doesn’t separate himself from his body. Perhaps unless you think the body of Christ is a headless body?

Luke 17:21,

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Please don’t stumble at the physical words in the Bible like many do. We all have tendencies to interpret the Bible physically because we tend to elevate the physical more than the spiritual.