• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,717
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

46 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

President Trump has already threatened dismissing the loans  as an obligation, because of their behavior.  And the pieces on the board move, like reading the moves of a chess game.

Oh, he can say that, but does he have the authority to do so? I mean I can walk into my bank and tell them I'm not paying them the rest of my mortgage, but unless I have a army it's unlikely to work. I suspect unless Trump gains some powerful be allies in the world court, his refusal would lead to war.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

If you miss your mortgage, it will be tacked on to the end of the note. No extra interest accrued.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,718
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

6 minutes ago, The_Patriot2020 said:

Oh, he can say that, but does he have the authority to do so? I mean I can walk into my bank and tell them I'm not paying them the rest of my mortgage, but unless I have a army it's unlikely to work. I suspect unless Trump gains some powerful be allies in the world court, his refusal would lead to war.

That's my point! Trump has already pre-empted that threat. He has set up the counter suit already, by claiming they have done two trillion dollars of damage to the USA which is about double our debt held by China.  By declaring the amount of damage done by China, he has set a value for a counter suit and the reason for holding hostage any payment to China whatsoever.

Besides China has less than 20% of the US debt invested in by  Countries  of the world and that is  less than 10% of the notes held by all entities. Congress has already authorized more money be created than that amount just for phrase three of the present crisis needs funding. It is all monopoly money. 

We are already at war.

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

That's my point! Trump has already pre-empted that threat. He has set up the counter suit already, by claiming they have done two trillion dollars of damage to the USA which is about double our debt held by China.  By declaring the amount of damage done by China, he has set a value for a counter suit and the reason for holding hostage any payment to China whatsoever.

Besides China has less than 20% of the US debt invested in by  Countries  of the world and that is  less than 10% of the notes held by all entities. Congress has already authorized more money be created than that amount just for phrase three of the present crisis needs funding. It is all monopoly money. 

We are already at war.

no, all he has done is literally, run his mouth. He doesnt even have the authority to declare war-or even refuse to make such payments-he would need a act of congress to do so.

• Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,718
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

10 minutes ago, The_Patriot2020 said:

no, all he has done is literally, run his mouth. He doesnt even have the authority to declare war-or even refuse to make such payments-he would need a act of congress to do so.

Hi, Not going to go into a lengthy and vain discussion about details; The President has already publicly made his  threat in order to perk up the ears of an adversary. There is a difference between you or I running our mouths off and a President of the USA doing so. His can be effective strategy, ours not so much.

At any rate I am not going to dither on about it, there is no profit in it. I am not the least bit worried about debts of nations financing etc. - Roll the cyber printing presses and let me have another stack of blue chips, thanks. What the ante? In.

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, Not going to go into a lengthy and vain discussion about details; The President has already publicly made his  threat in order to perk up the ears of an adversary. There is a difference between you or I running our mouths off and a President of the USA doing so. His can be effective strategy, ours not so much.

At any rate I am not going to dither on about it, there is no profit in it. I am not the least bit worried about debts of nations financing etc. - Roll the cyber printing presses and let me have another stack of blue chips, thanks. What the ante? In.

I stated-and I quote-that all china has to do is default on the loans, and America would have to either surrender to china or cause a war-your the one who decided to argue. The president is clearly running his mouth as he does not have the authority to refuse to pay-or to start a war with china on his own. Is what he is doing strategic? perhaps, but that doesnt change the facts that he cannot, on his own, carry through with the threats he has made. That is a fact. You can choose not to argue if you wish, it would actually be prudent of you not to do so.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,955
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

57 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

The President has already publicly made his  threat in order to perk up the ears of an adversary.

43 minutes ago, The_Patriot2020 said:

I stated-and I quote-that all china has to do is default on the loans, and America would have to either surrender to china or cause a war-your the one who decided to argue.

Wasnt China kind enough to give the loan to US and now the US gonna repay it by claiming twice the amount of debt when China is suffering ?