I'm scared I'm going to hell

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

So I've been having dark thoughts that's been saying bad stuff about God and recently I had bad thoughts and something said in my mind "I hate the holy spirit" and I don't hate it now I feel like God can't hear me and I'm super scared.

• Praying! 4

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

Have you ever dabbled in the occult or have new-age stuff around you where you live?

Most of this stuff (if it is not a mental aberration) is smoke and mirrors from the dark side.

I used to play "10,000 Reasons" very loud and always felt the cloud lift...

• Brilliant! 1

6 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Have you ever dabbled in the occult or have new-age stuff around you where you live?

Most of this stuff (if it is not a mental aberration) is smoke and mirrors from the dark side.

I used to play "10,000 Reasons" very loud and always felt the cloud lift...

I listen to a lot of rap and I also hang out with people that aren't the best people to be around but I want to be a better christian and I feel like I cant be forgiven now and I want to be forgiven and I want to be a better christian

• Praying! 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

Just now, 4everyume said:

I listen to a lot of rap and I also hang out with people that aren't the best people to be around but I want to be a better christian and I feel like I cant be forgiven now and I want to be forgiven and I want to be a better christian

Do what you know is right. Your habits tend to make you into what you associate with. Quit that and be free. It is YOUR choice.

Make new and wholesome habits. The Lord will help you in this. "Bad company corrupts good people"

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. 

Our silly, idle, foolish thoughts are one thing and our words are quite another.  Don't let such words pass through your lips and repent to Yahweh for the foolish thought. 

In my opinion, it could be what is called negative suggestion in psychology.  You know you're not meant to do something and so there is a stronger drive to do it. 

Paul addresses this topic in Romans 7. It's the essence of the flesh. It rises up in desire to violate rules as soon as a rule is known to it. Our battle becomes harder the more we walk "in the flesh" and easier the mote we walk "in the spirit". 

So don't be convinced by random passing thoughts but rather in your sturdy remaining ones - and learn to reprove negative ones according to the Word. 

Nevertheless, even though these are silly passing thoughts, and even though Yahweh knows your true heart - repent! For He is a great king and we can all do so now, when we are free to do so, rather than wish we could later when standing before Him. 

Love & Shalom 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

6 hours ago, 4everyume said:

So I've been having dark thoughts that's been saying bad stuff about God and recently I had bad thoughts and something said in my mind "I hate the holy spirit" and I don't hate it now I feel like God can't hear me and I'm super scared.

My guess is you are both a young person as well as a new believer, which means what's happening to you is almost normal. Let me ask you, do you really hate the Holy Spirit? I bet you said no you do not. If you said yes, then why?   But considering we're in this c-virus scare new believers are bound to doubt themselves. However, Justin Adams is right in if you have New Age paraphernalia in your home. If so throw it all away. Just having that stuff gives evil spirits permission to come in and torment you. Or does your favorite Rap music talk about suicide, murder, hating God, or even if it just glorifies being rebellious. You might have to get rid of it. I bet you don't take the existence of evil spirits seriously. Many a Christian doesn't. If we all took those spirits seriously no Christian would watch Harry Potter movies nor have his books. Foe example, I won't watch any show that has Lucifer in it and he's being portrayed by an actor. Just last night I had to turn off The Flash because suddenly an actor playing Lucifer appeared. I admit I hadn't seen the Flash in a few years but the Flash was never about characters like Lucifer.

If you were sincere when you accepted the Lord Jesus you won't go to hell. But you must be either doing something that causes these dark thoughts, or you own something that allows evil spirits into your home? If you figure out the answer & make some changes you will save yourself from much agony.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,228
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

7 hours ago, 4everyume said:

The fear of God leads us to obedience to God and God says:

2 Cor 10:5

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
KJV

recently I had bad thoughts and something said in my mind "I hate the holy spirit" and I don't hate it

by your statement here it appears you have no personal relationship with God - in order to have this relationship you must be born again of God! Do you know how this is accomplished?

• This is Worthy 1

3 hours ago, enoob57 said:

The fear of God leads us to obedience to God and God says:

2 Cor 10:5

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
KJV

by your statement here it appears you have no personal relationship with God - in order to have this relationship you must be born again of God! Do you know how this is accomplished?

Well I'm saved I asked God to save me and be my lord and savior and ive been baptized its just I battle a lot of bad thoughts except I dont really do anything religious and I want to get closer to God

• Loved it! 1
  • Praying! 1

4 hours ago, JTC said:

My guess is you are both a young person as well as a new believer, which means what's happening to you is almost normal. Let me ask you, do you really hate the Holy Spirit? I bet you said no you do not. If you said yes, then why?   But considering we're in this c-virus scare new believers are bound to doubt themselves. However, Justin Adams is right in if you have New Age paraphernalia in your home. If so throw it all away. Just having that stuff gives evil spirits permission to come in and torment you. Or does your favorite Rap music talk about suicide, murder, hating God, or even if it just glorifies being rebellious. You might have to get rid of it. I bet you don't take the existence of evil spirits seriously. Many a Christian doesn't. If we all took those spirits seriously no Christian would watch Harry Potter movies nor have his books. Foe example, I won't watch any show that has Lucifer in it and he's being portrayed by an actor. Just last night I had to turn off The Flash because suddenly an actor playing Lucifer appeared. I admit I hadn't seen the Flash in a few years but the Flash was never about characters like Lucifer.

If you were sincere when you accepted the Lord Jesus you won't go to hell. But you must be either doing something that causes these dark thoughts, or you own something that allows evil spirits into your home? If you figure out the answer & make some changes you will save yourself from much agony.

Ita only me that gets these thoughts and i worry about being saved to and I want to get closer with God I just dont know how

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,228
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 hours ago, 4everyume said:

Well I'm saved I asked God to save me and be my lord and savior and ive been baptized its just I battle a lot of bad thoughts except I dont really do anything religious and I want to get closer to God

Do you immerse your mind in God's Word? +God makes you a promise 
James 4:8

8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
KJV

• Praise God! 1