• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/29/2020 at 5:55 PM, BeauJangles said:

I'm talking about a minister who is obviously breaking the law placed before him by a Superior Court Judge, brother. You think that makes a good witness before a world full of unbelievers? Then yes, we do disagree. And two more words I can think of right now would be this, "Oy Vey". 

When the patriots of our country went against a King, against their native country and professed a belief in God and incorporated this in their constitution do you think they were making a bad example? When something is wrong you stand against it. The judge is wrong. If a judge decreed that Sunday could no longer be observed united again, or for us that keep the Sabbath. Then we should say, oh well, a judge said it so we must obey after all what would others think?  That isn't standing for light. I know some hate having abortion referred to but within our country, abortion is legal supported by our Supreme Court but I will continue to speak out against it and will stand against it as it is a blight against our nation. But by your reasoning we should simply accept it, after all it was decreed by the Supreme Court.

What is the end game?  When all of this "shut down and stay in your home " stuff started it was to flatten the curve so the hospitals wouldn't be overwhelmed. But then the shut downs continued and the reasoning changed from flatten the curve to we are saving lives. It sounds like a noble cause, however, how do we really do that? When all the shut downs end, then what? Everyone must go back out into the real world where disease and death exist. The Lord has not come back to finally defeat death, so death still exists and is part of life.

So everyone goes back out into the world, there will still be deaths from cancer, heart disease, flu, corona virus, car accidents, etc... as the list goes on. The ones most susceptible will be the ones that stayed safely in their homes. Those who stayed out and lived their lives and developed more of a herd immunity will be less susceptible. But either way, there will be an increase in cases and more death. Then what, do we all go back into our homes again and shut everything back up? Do we stop all business, all human interaction? What about when cold weather comes again and the virus picks back up? What then? Do we then plan of closing everything down again?  With the reasoning "its all to save lives" there is no end game unless it is the end game of darkness to see the governments of this earth to collapse, to see freedoms gone and that is a very real end game.

Those who wanted a status in regard to our church reopening. We started attending together again all while ignoring social distancing back on April 15th. As of now, no one has gotten sick not even from a cold, let alone from the corona virus. One lady did have a colonoscopy where they were checking for a possible tumor due to numbness she was having, but praise the Lord no tumors. However the anesthesiologist somehow put the tube in wrong and it caused breathing issues and they have said she has developed pneumonia (they tested her for corona virus but it came back negative). She is doing well now and has already come back to church.  At church we are meeting twice a week and all is well. 

Also wanted to add that I have had a couple of rather large gatherings at my home spending time in prayer and praise! And that my friends, God is blessing!

Edited by Tigger56

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, Tigger56 said:

When the patriots of our country went against a King, against their native country and professed a belief in God and incorporated this in their constitution do you think they were making a bad example?

That's a lousy example, bro. We have no idea how many of our nation's founders and those who rebelled against King George's rule of the British Empire were even truly saved or not. What rubbish! 

When something is wrong you stand against it. The judge is wrong. If a judge decreed that Sunday could no longer be observed united again, or for us that keep the Sabbath.

Seriously? Go to jail for that? What a ridicule upon the church! Again, bad example to the world. 

I know some hate having abortion referred to but within our country, abortion is legal supported by our Supreme Court but I will continue to speak out against it and will stand against it as it is a blight against our nation. But by your reasoning we should simply accept it, after all it was decreed by the Supreme Court.

Now you're rambling totally off-topic trying to make a point? Where's your common sense at? For crying out loud, Tigger! Nevermind I asked that. This entire thread is pointless. Sorry, I'm not mad at you. Please try to be careful, this thing is far more serious than you realize. I'd be sad to find a post you'd contracted Covid-19 in Prayer Requests, but I'll keep checking on that. God bless.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

Let me ask you LadyKay is slavery established by God or was freedom? Are you a proponent of slavery?

Look where this post has gone. What someone is trying to pull me into. I will just leave it at that and let others think about it. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

:coffee::101:

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

This is how America wakes up.

This is how we old folks take a little nap. 

546812864_nite-nitesmiley.gif.4ec03ba5f007ffa9d20786ca97690977.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

This is how America wakes up.

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

I see some truth is this!

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

That's a lousy example, bro. We have no idea how many of our nation's founders and those who rebelled against King George's rule of the British Empire were even truly saved or not. What rubbish! 

Seriously? Go to jail for that? What a ridicule upon the church! Again, bad example to the world. 

Now you're rambling totally off-topic trying to make a point? Where's your common sense at? For crying out loud, Tigger! Nevermind I asked that. This entire thread is pointless. Sorry, I'm not mad at you. Please try to be careful, this thing is far more serious than you realize. I'd be sad to find a post you'd contracted Covid-19 in Prayer Requests, but I'll keep checking on that. God bless.  

I know you aren't mad at me. Just a total blocked view point between us. You see it your way, I see it mine. I see it around me as well. I call them the masked and the unmasked. There are great divisions being formed in this country. Even in the states, the blue states are leaning toward the acceptance of everything they are told and the red states are saying enough is enough!  On this Christian forum I appear to be greatly outnumbered, but that is also okay.  Being outnumbered is fine, kind of use to it. But I think of Noah and remember that majority doesn't mean it is right. 

I know you won't agree with my next statement either. I see some that stand for light, some that are deceived and fearful but are good people, and then I see those who delight in evil. The fearful but good people are the middle ground between light and dark. When realization comes I feel most will come to the side standing for the light. Whether you believe what I say or not there is a greater divide coming to this nation between light and darkness, right and wrong. There is already a gap and it will grow wider.

By the way saw no comment about another post I made today. What is your answer to this?

What is the end game?  When all of this "shut down and stay in your home " stuff started it was to flatten the curve so the hospitals wouldn't be overwhelmed. But then the shut downs continued and the reasoning changed from flatten the curve to we are saving lives. It sounds like a noble cause, however, how do we really do that? When all the shut downs end, then what? Everyone must go back out into the real world where disease and death exist. The Lord has not come back to finally defeat death, so death still exists and is part of life.

So everyone goes back out into the world, there will still be deaths from cancer, heart disease, flu, corona virus, car accidents, etc... as the list goes on. The ones most susceptible will be the ones that stayed safely in their homes. Those who stayed out and lived their lives and developed more of a herd immunity will be less susceptible. But either way, there will be an increase in cases and more death. Then what, do we all go back into our homes again and shut everything back up? Do we stop all business, all human interaction? What about when cold weather comes again and the virus picks back up? What then? Do we then plan of closing everything down again?  With the reasoning "its all to save lives" there is no end game unless it is the end game of darkness to see the governments of this earth to collapse, to see freedoms gone and that is a very real end game.

Edited by Tigger56
Added more words

6 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Look where this post has gone. What someone is trying to pull me into. I will just leave it at that and let others think about it. 

Noticed you didn't answer the question, not if you support slavery, but if freedom is the right of every man created in the image of God, then when I say God given freedoms, It would be an accurate statement. You are the one that questioned it. But I do understand you leaving. 

Edited by Tigger56
misspelled word