The urgent update regarding molech

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Conceal the very fact of our existence from the unbelieving.
If they discover us, conceal our real objective by profession of benevolence.
If our real objective is perceived, pretend to disband,and relinquish the whole thing, but assume another name, and put forward new agents.

April 19th is the first day of a 13 day period of time known as "the Blood Sacrifice to the Beast" that culminates on the high occult holy day of Beltane on May 1st.  In some parts of the world, Beltane is much better known as "May Day", and it has been described as the "Illuminatis second most sacred holiday".  As you will see below, we have indeed witnessed a disturbing series of "blood sacrifices" during the second half of April in recent years, and many people wonder if there is a connection.

April 19th is also known as the Feast of Moloch.  If you are not familiar with "Moloch" or "Molech", it is an ancient Canaanite god that is repeatedly denounced in the Old Testament.  Child sacrifice was a key feature of the worship of Moloch,
First MOLOCH, horrid King besmear'd with blood
Of human sacrifice, and parents tears,
Though, for the noyse of Drums and Timbrels loud,
Their children's cries unheard that passed through fire
To his grim Idol.
 Is it just a coincidence that reproductions of the arch that stood in front of the Temple of Baal in Palmyra, Syria are going up in New York and London on the precise day when the Feast of Moloch is celebrated and when the Blood Sacrifice to the Beast begins?  The organization in charge of this "cultural project" is the Institute for Digital Archaeology.  The following comes directly from their website...
http://digitalarchaeology.org.uk/our-purpose

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks for info.

• Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, Traveler said:

he is represented by the Owl at the Bohemian grove on the west coat of the USA.

I hv seen the video of their "cremation of care" at Bohemian grove, though i dont understand that is Molech represented in new design, many politicians and presidents been there, weird, blatant satanic followers.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Oh great. Another student of the deep secrets of Satan. Revelations 2:24-25

Thanks for the info. I'll pass.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

22 hours ago, Traveler said:

Moloch is the demon behind all the video games that are designed to separate the parents and the Children. Starting in earnest with Dungeons and Dragons.

Very active on the worlds political scene.    Knowledge about him is passed down by word of mouth only to those that are of the inside circle. His tribute will be provided by whatever means available. He will not be denied his payment and if not given he will take. His Idol was known as the one covered in the tears of the mothers and the blood of the babes while parents told to consider them cattle. Where the name Goyen comes from. (Human cattle)

Has control over the following demons and the chains beneath them;

Adramelech - Brings hardships and disasters, Destroys family and social relationships

Amdusias- (satanic music industry)    When people come to Christ he is the main demon to buffet them and seeks to extract a price from them for turning to Christ. The price being family and children. He will lure the children away from the parents in order to destroy them.

He is also the main demon behind the promotion of abortion.

Just curious as I also studied demonology in 1971. When occultism reached a state where demonic possession became an evident problem, numerous students of biblical doctrine needed to know what was going on and how to deal with persons needing help. I've never heard of these evil spirits. Are they mentioned in the word of God? They don't sound familiar to me. Thanks for any input on this.

One demon that seemed to be a master spirit was known as, "I am". A obvious counterfeit of the Almighty One. Once cast out, the remainder of oppressive or ones causing the bondage of possession, loosen the stronghold on a person's spiritual and physical being. Common ones are Pride, Fear, Lust, Hatred, and specific addictions like Gluttony, Alcohol, and various drugs. They all have a name. 

Evil spirits of occult bondages are also apparently identified by name. Divination, Telepathy, Tarot, Palmistry, Incantation or Spell Casting, Telekinesis, and countless others. They can be identified either by discernment or asking the spirit to identify themselves. Jesus knew who Legion was but by example requested the spirits in this case to make themselves known. The disciples needed to learn.    

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

It's better to stay away from this. We dont need to know about these things. It gives them power they dont have. Only Jesus is Lord. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

It's better to stay away from this. We dont need to know about these things. It gives them power they dont have. Only Jesus is Lord. 

The majority of Christian believers are not called to the deliverance ministry. Still, we as His children do not need to fear the prince of this world. Jesus told his followers this and it also applies to us today. 

Luke 10:19 KJV 19Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

7 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

The majority of Christian believers are not called to the deliverance ministry. Still, we as His children do not need to fear the prince of this world. Jesus told his followers this and it also applies to us today. 

Luke 10:19 KJV 19Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

I just read that too. But what good is finding out about names of demons ? I think the devil wants us to focus on stuff like this David. In any case Jesus said nothing shall hurt you when you cast out devils. I dont think he wants us to study them.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

I just read that too. But what good is finding out about names of demons ? I think the devil wants us to focus on stuff like this David. In any case Jesus said nothing shall hurt you when you cast out devils. I dont think he wants us to study them.

Just a very brief testimony, brother. I was once into the occult before coming to Christ. I renounced theses former practices such as tarot cards mental telepathy and mind reading. Eastern mysticism, yoga, and meditation, etc. But, I found myself still bound by demonic oppression. Not possession - Christians can't and aren't possessed.

I did find release from these strongholds from previous practices by getting deliverance. That freed me forever from the devil's hold on my mind. Thoughts of paranoia and other unfounded fears left me through a series of serious intercession. Hands were laid on me by an experienced team of prayer warriors. They were cast out of me. 

• Praise God! 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,250
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

On 4/17/2020 at 8:02 PM, student of christ said:

The organization in charge of this "cultural project" is the Institute for Digital Archaeology.

UNESCO is a member of the United Nations Development Group, a coalition of UN agencies and organizations aimed at fulfilling the Sustainable Development Goal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UNESCO

the United Nations  only purpose is to advance the luciferian One World Order

Ephesians 5:11

10 Test and prove what pleases the Lord. 11 Have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. 12For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret.…

• Thumbs Up 3