IGNORED

The Antichrist (the coming false messiah)

BlessedCreator

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Why do you think the antichrist will be a Jew? Also do you believe modern day Jews are really Jews? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,640
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 5/2/2020 at 12:42 PM, BlessedCreator said:

Where does scripture say he will be a jew?

Scripture doesn't require this. It's Talmudic the Jewish Messiah is of the seed of David. The world of practicing orthodox Jewry is looking for an earthly king. 

They will get what the Most High has ordained.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,640
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 5/2/2020 at 5:14 PM, Zemke said:

Which proves my point, "I really don't think we have a handle on just how slick this guy is going to be."  

Another major New Testament type of anti-Christ is Herod. For many of the Jews he was a Jew, to an Arab an Arab and to the Romans a Roman. There's much to consider and as I had said, being dogmatic will not help. There is more to the picture than any of us see fully or clearly. It's good to keep praying and reading and we need to approach the scripture looking for what God is showing us and not what we think He is showing us. Very difficult and none of us aren't influenced with something but it is really needed more than ever to read with as little bias as possible. 

Yes Satan wants the Jews gone, wiped out, history shows us this. But being worshiped in the temple of God has more than just a physical reality attached to it. The church is called the Temple numerous times in the New Testament.

We are the Temple of God, a spiritual house. What can be shaken will be shaken. Be therefore ready.

Hmm...I wonder if he is going to be a 'player'. It has always seemed to me his MO will be force which lures the Jewish nation into the pact with death.

Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem.

Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:"

The Jews know what they did and that the covenant is with death and that the overwhelming scourge is coming. It seems to me the behavior isn't hidden at all. The Jews have convinced themselves they are safe from it if only they agree with it. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

The Nacash as seen in Gen 3 can be Light, Deceiver, Snake (former serpentine throne guardian). Do not confuse haSatan with Satan (proper noun). There are many other 'sons of God'. Some are angels (messengers) and some territorial spirits AKA Psalm 82 and Deut 32. Some are 'watchers' as seen in Gen 6 and Daniel.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

The Antichrist will be a man, as the name man of sin indicates. Satan will enter him as he did Judas Iscariot.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

5 minutes ago, BlessedCreator said:

The Antichrist will be a man, as the name man of sin indicates. Satan will enter him as he did Judas Iscariot.

We are the ones who give power to that falsehood that has already been defeated. Falsehood is real to those who believe in it. It’s real false.

Revelation 17:8

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Notice it says the beast that thou sawest was (Past Tense) and is not (Non Existent) and yet is. The (Yet Is) is because we didn’t make that reality of what Christ did on the cross ours as a reality in our life. Satan is Non Existent to those who are truly in the Kingdom. 

John 14:30,

Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Remember this statement Jesus says was before he was crucified and destroyed Satan. If you can say this like Christ said then Satan is Non Existent to you as well because your living in the kingdom where he doesn’t dwell or exist. His existence is only past tense to those in the Kingdom.

A branch that is cut off still has the appearances of life within it but the reality is the branch is dead even though it has the appearances of life still within it.
A dead dog appears to be alive as long as your actions of kicking it makes it appear to move so you think it’s still alive but actually it’s dead.

Your actions or your projections is what makes Satan to appear to be alive. We only can project a reality outwardly that’s within us already.

If that fact that Christ brought Satan to naught through his death, burial, and resurrection isn’t your reality then you’re going to project this non existent falsehood as your reality through your life.

The tenses of the beast or Satan is only according to your spiritual maturity. Satan to me was in the past but is not to me in the present reality of the Kingdom.

How you interpret this shows not only me where your at spiritually but exposes yourself to where you really stand in your walk with God.

4 minutes ago, SONshine said:

See?

Revelation 12:7-17 King James Version (KJV)

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

~ Leaning on Jesus, Lucy 

Remember this all happened after the women which was and is the Holy Spirit gave birth to the Male child, which was Jesus. This war took place in heaven during the three days that Christ was in the grave. After Jesus resurrected this is what gave Satan no place in the heavens anymore. He was cast out of Heaven to the earth. Remember Jesus says...,

John 14:3

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

This happens when we truly are born from above that the Holy Spirit resides in us and there’s now no longer a place for him to reside in us because now is come salvation from Christ from what he did through his death, burial, and resurrection.

A place was prepared in the apostles on the day of Penticost where the women again reproduced more sons us and that’s when Satan was there trying to devour the man children that the Holy Spirit reproduced. This is manifesting by the apostles being persecuted and killed.

This is what cast out Satan’s place which was the Adamic nature and now it’s filled with a new nature which is Christ’s nature. Now the prince of the air has nothing in us when the Adamic nature is brought to naught by salvation.

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

18 minutes ago, SONshine said:

Oh yeah, Satan’s going into the lake....  but this will be after Jesus returns as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and after the 1,000-year millennium.

Yes. 

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 4/21/2020 at 12:53 AM, BlessedCreator said:

The rapture does not happen until the "last day" of the world. I made another thread about the early timing rapture deception if you want it proven via simple scripture study.

I believe in dispensational teaching. 

Don't ask if I'm "pre-trib" "mid-trib" "post-trib"? I don't adhere to any of these time-slots, or fall into all the other categorizations such as these. It might surprise us all when it does happen. Theologians argue. I let them. 

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, SONshine said:

Oh yeah, Satan’s going into the lake....  but this will be after Jesus returns as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and after the 1,000-year millennium.

Revelation 20 King James Version (KJV)

20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

~ Leaning on Jesus, Lucy 

You can only believe and manifest what’s within at present. And yes the Bible spiritually manifests itself whether it’s now in the present or whether it’s future. 
I personally believe It has already taken place past tense, but to physical eyes it doesn’t appear so because we interpret most things by what our eyes tell us instead of the facts already established in the Bible.
Yes it’s future for those who don’t have the eyes to see now. It’s also now to those who do have the eyes to see and the ears to hear. The states of spiritual unfoldment is according to our faith. The devil being thrown in the lake of fire is a reality already done and finished.

The question is are we making that a reality by our faith or is it a fact already? The will be done on earth as its in heaven only takes place as a result of our eyes seeing that as a fact and a reality.

That fact is not done by doing to make it a reality but it’s by seeing it as already done. Done-ness is only a result of our faith in seeing.