Just don’t know

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

So let me start off that we have a very small one bedroom apt we don’t have much but we have all we need the Lord has been very good and merciful to us we r both on disability me too many things to count is going on with me and my husband he has chromes disease which we have been unable to get his medication for months anywho

we took in this lady I seen sitting wrapped in blankets in the parking lot up the street know she is claiming she has cancer and she look it too and I’ve heard her in the phone so I am prone to believe her she has tried to cause chaos and cause disorder in our home and I had set her straight but somthing is not right

she does not do anything to find a place to go n Imight b going to Pasadena Texas for a couple weeks within the next weeks

ive tried to talk to her about the Lord to no avail I will not shove Him down no ones throat for I know o can not make one hear cause I want them too

my puppy is not thrilled about her here n my husband is growing short in patiences I tried to tell her she gotta make calls but she comes up with excuse after excuse

idk what to do I will not allow her to stay while I go and help my sister and she doesn’t seem like she is getting the point n just keeps saying thank you for letting her stay and sorry when she try’s n starts chaos n it don’t take

idk what to do ugh

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

52 minutes ago, Simplysimple said:

we took in this lady I seen sitting wrapped in blankets in the parking lot up the street know she is claiming she has cancer and she look it too and I’ve heard her in the phone so I am prone to believe her she has tried to cause chaos and cause disorder in our home and I had set her straight but somthing is not right

Sounds like a personal eviction notification is in order. Give her a brief time to find another arrangement. 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  10/20/1967

@Simplysimple  BeauJangles is right, The LORD wants us to help people but Im sure He doesn't want us being taken for granted or used either, I have seen this kind of problem before and the only way to get rid of this problem is "to get rid of it". Be kind but firm.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

5 hours ago, Simplysimple said:

So let me start off that we have a very small one bedroom apt we don’t have much but we have all we need the Lord has been very good and merciful to us we r both on disability me too many things to count is going on with me and my husband he has chromes disease which we have been unable to get his medication for months anywho

she does not do anything to find a place to go n Imight b going to Pasadena Texas for a couple weeks within the next weeks

ive tried to talk to her about the Lord to no avail I will not shove Him down no ones throat for I know o can not make one hear cause I want them too

my puppy is not thrilled about her here n my husband is growing short in patiences I tried to tell her she gotta make calls but she comes up with excuse after excuse

idk what to do I will not allow her to stay while I go and help my sister and she doesn’t seem like she is getting the point n just keeps saying thank you for letting her stay and sorry when she try’s n starts chaos n it don’t take

idk what to do ugh

I would let her go. She could be bad news for you. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

If she is not on your lease,  get her out.     You can be evicted for having her there without permission of the property owner.

Change the locks, make the problem known to the local police and both of you should go to visit your Mother.    Odds are if you are in an apartment, she has gotten on other peoples' nerves too.    Ask them to call the Police if she tries to get in while you both are gone. 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,659
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 4/26/2020 at 8:39 PM, Daniel Marsh said:

If she is not on your lease,  get her out.     You can be evicted for having her there without permission of the property owner.

Change the locks, make the problem known to the local police and both of you should go to visit your Mother.    Odds are if you are in an apartment, she has gotten on other peoples' nerves too.    Ask them to call the Police if she tries to get in while you both are gone. 

Well yes and also no has been my own experience. Rental agreements are usually specific as to who by names,  and how many in total are allowed to be in the rental unit and for how long may a guest  be on the premises.  At the same time by allowing someone to live in one's own unit  that person or those people may have gained the right to remain there free of charge as far a law enforcement agency may be concerned.

See your own rental agreement and local State laws. You have a problem, one of your own making. If you have a very good relationship with the landlord  and have kept up on your lease you may  be able to get some assistance from them, basically a demand  from the landlord to you to get rid of your guest. That may work, it may not.

From there you have the risk of asking local law enforcement what they may be able to do to help. You may have them see if this person  has warrant out for their arrest. Again you have a serious problem, one without easy to resolve answers.

Inviting anyone to come live with  you  hardly ever works out to the good.  In fact it always goes badly before it is ended.

Oh, changing the locks is a no no without the landlord approving that change as the landlord has need to be able to enter for any perceived emergency for the safety  of all tenants, and to protect  the property from damage. Also your landlord might find you to be in serious violation of your lease terms and post an eviction notice on you.

I always immediately notified my own tenants of their potential violations of  lease when they had anyone come stay with them precisely because it always goes badly. It also becomes a nuisance  and danger for the other tenants who have the right  of expectation of a peaceful domicile. Sorry for your plight. Thanks though for the reminder of why I got out of the residential real estate landlord business. Praying for your safe resolve of this issue.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,659
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 4/24/2020 at 1:44 PM, missmuffet said:

I would let her go. She could be bad news for you. 

And she already is!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

On 4/24/2020 at 8:13 AM, Simplysimple said:

idk what to do ugh

If you live in a senior apartment,  rules concerning guests are ususally more strict.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Yeah I know but this is not a senior apt an I told her she had to go my puppy got her met form in pill luckily he did not like the taste it will b awahile bfore we bring another in but she had a place to go she just needed a fire under her butt as me nanny would of said

• 2 months later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 4/24/2020 at 1:13 PM, Simplysimple said:

idk what to do ugh

Keep praying about it, and look at circumstance.