IGNORED

An Awkward Moment in the Pre-tribulationists’ Honeymoon...

NonProfitProphet

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 7:02 PM, Diaste said:

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth,a for the first heaven and earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. 2I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man, and He will dwell with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death 

or mourning or crying or pain, for the former things have passed away.”"

By its light the nations will walk, and into it the kings of the earth will bring their glory. Its gates will never be shut at the end of the day, because there will be no night there.

And into the city will be brought the glory and honor of the nations. But nothing unclean will ever enter it, nor anyone who practices an abomination or a lie, 

"

Looks to me like the comes 'down' from heaven to earth. It's unmistakable that "the dwelling place of God is with man, and He will dwell with them." not, the dwelling place of man is with God. And where does man dwell? On earth. God, Jesus, is on earth. Not sure how the glory of the nations would be brought into the city if it were not on earth. 

Hi Diaste,

See this that you put in bold - coming down out of heaven from God.  I then underlined `from God. Notice that, `from God.` God does not move His eternal throne, which is beyond His created realm. His authority is in all of His great kingdom, symbolised by the word throne, indicating rulership, however it is by His Holy Spirit that He `dwells` with His people.

God does not move, he does not come below the angelic real, nor where Lucifer had his throne.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Diaste,

See this that you put in bold - coming down out of heaven from God.  I then underlined `from God. Notice that, `from God.` God does not move His eternal throne, which is beyond His created realm. His authority is in all of His great kingdom, symbolised by the word throne, indicating rulership, however it is by His Holy Spirit that He `dwells` with His people.

God does not move, he does not come below the angelic real, nor where Lucifer had his throne.

"Then the man and his wife heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the breeze of the day, and they hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden." - Gen 3

" the dwelling place of God is with man, and He will dwell with them." - Rev 21

Seem quite clear God was on earth in Genesis at the beginning and will be so again at the end. Jesus of course. Almighty God in the flesh.