IGNORED

An Awkward Moment in the Pre-tribulationists’ Honeymoon...

NonProfitProphet

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

This is what I’ve been able to understand of the pre-trib rapture movement:

1. The church is the bride, 

2. The church will be raptured to circumvent being a victim to the tribulation AND a witness of God's wrath,

3. The church/bride is made clean and pure and is married to Christ,

4. Christ takes His clean and pure wife on a honeymoon trip back to earth to kill people who rejected Him...

A. Some of these people are relatives, friends, and even fellow church members who fooled us.

B. This scenario reveals that the clean, pure, innocent bride will be transformed into a killing machine executing God’s wrath and participating in the biggest blood bath of all time. All the while, remaining pure and clean.

Again, this is based on what pre-tribbers say the scripture teaches- the words I’ve used may seem a bit harsh, but are not contradictory to the pre-trib doctrine.

Take a few moments to consider that loved one in your life who is not saved... imagine telling them that if they don’t accept Christ, you will return some day to kill them. Then take another moment to ask, “Is this really what the Bible teaches?”

Edited by NonProfitProphet
Grammar
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

50 minutes ago, NonProfitProphet said:

2. The church will be raptured to circumvent being a victim to the tribulation AND a witness of God's wrath,

4. Christ takes His clean and pure wife on a honeymoon trip back to earth to kill people who rejected Him...

A. Some of these people are relatives, friends, and even fellow church members who fooled us.

B. This scenario reveals that the clean, pure, innocent bride will be transformed into a killing machine executing God’s wrath and participating in the biggest blood bath of all time. All the while, remaining pure and clean.

Again, this is based on what pre-tribbers say the scripture teaches- the words I’ve used may seem a bit harsh, but are not contradictory to the pre-trib doctrine.

Take a few moments to consider that loved one in your life who is not saved... imagine telling them that if they don’t accept Christ, you will return some day to kill them. Then take another moment to ask, “Is this really what the Bible teaches?”

If a person reads the Bible literally then yes pre trib is what the Bible teaches.  Everyone on this earth needs to make a choice of where they will spend their eternity. Heaven or hell. 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, NonProfitProphet said:

Take a few moments to consider that loved one in your life who is not saved... i

Don't just take a few moments, ...dedicate your whole life to Jesus and prayer for them, ...that way "after" the preTrib rapture, ...when they come looking for you and don't find you, ...they'll probably go to your church looking for you.

What they will find is not you, but those that were left behind, ...then in a panic they'll probably go to other churches and find the same thing, ...what they will hear in every church is the lament, "Why, ...oh why, ...didn't we believe what the Bible said, ...like those who are missing?"

Keep praying for "whatever it might take" and for the "Light of the Glorious Gospel to shine in their minds" to bring them to Jesus, ...just might be your Rapture will be the "whatever" it takes to bring them to Jesus!

Please notice after the beginning of the Tribulation John sees an enumerable number of saved people, 

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.  Rev 7:9-10

Some or one, ...of that great multitude, ...could be members of our family or friends, ...how big is your God?

Also, we aren't going to be "dummer" in Heaven with our Lord, ...than were are here presently, on this ball of dust, ...do you really believe we will stop praying for our unsaved family and friends when we can take our requests directly before God "our" Father, ...sitting on His Throne ...in His Throne Room of Heaven?????????

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, missmuffet said:

If a person reads the Bible literally then yes pre trib is what the Bible teaches.  Everyone on this earth needs to make a choice of where they will spend their eternity. Heaven or hell. 

It’s nice that you finally responded, but nothing you wrote has the least bit to do with the observation I’ve made.

10 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Don't just take a few moments, ...dedicate your whole life to Jesus and prayer for them, ...that way "after" the preTrib rapture, ...when they come looking for you and don't find you, ...they'll probably go to your church looking for you.

What they will find is not you, but those that were left behind, ...then in a panic they'll probably go to other churches and find the same thing, ...what they will hear in every church is the lament, "Why, ...oh why, ...didn't we believe what the Bible said, ...like those who are missing?"

Keep praying for "whatever it might take" and for the "Light of the Glorious Gospel to shine in their minds" to bring them to Jesus, ...just might be your Rapture will be the "whatever" it takes to bring them to Jesus!

Please notice after the beginning of the Tribulation John sees an enumerable number of saved people, 

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.  Rev 7:9-10

Some or one, ...of that great multitude, ...could be members of our family or friends, ...how big is your God?

Also, we aren't going to be "dummer" in Heaven with our Lord, ...than were are here presently, on this ball of dust, ...do you really believe we will stop praying for our unsaved family and friends when we can take our requests directly before God "our" Father, ...sitting on His Throne ...in His Throne Room of Heaven?????????

Thanks for responding, but you missed the point I was making. No worries, have a nice day.

• Oy Vey! 1

So no one is really concerned that you are claiming to be an instrument in killing millions of people and leaving their bodies to rot and be eaten by animals?! This is what pre-trib doctrine is about- this is part of your reward that you claim. 

Whether you “read the scripture literally” or not, no where does it teach that Christians will be used of God to kill the rest of mankind. Why would a bride be given this assignment? I’ve literally had pre-tribbers tell me they were looking forward to killing me when they “return” as an army. That’s ludicrous! God insists we love our enemies, but forces us to kill His enemies for Him?! Really?!

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

13 minutes ago, NonProfitProphet said:

Thanks for responding, but you missed the point I was making. No worries, have a nice day.

Ummm, ...the "point" you are presenting does not have any Biblical authority...

I think you missed the point I was making........

Who do you think the great multitude from all nations, tongues, races and people will be???

The Holy Spirit made it clear, ...after the Rapture, ...which is before the Tribulation, ...those that have heard the Gospel message in the Power of the Holy Spirit, ...and rejected it, will be given over to be deceived and will be damned, ...they "will" follow the A-C.

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.   2 Thes 2:9-10

Whereas, my unsaved family and friends, ...have never heard the Gospel message in the Power of the Holy Spirit, ...they are those the Holy Spirit is talking about,

But if our Gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the Light of the Glorious Gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.  2 Cor 4:3-4 

Thanks, ...for me every day is glorious walking with my Jesus... 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, NonProfitProphet said:

It’s nice that you finally responded, but nothing you wrote has the least bit to do with the observation I’ve made.

Then I guess you are making your own observations and you have your own interpretations. Not what the Bible has to say. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,946
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

16 hours ago, NonProfitProphet said:

Part of following Christ includes sacrificing unsanctified familial attachments:

Mat 10:34-39  Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. (35)  For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. (36)  And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. (37)  He that loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. (38)  And he that takes not his cross, and follows after me, is not worthy of me. (39)  He that finds his life shall lose it: and he that loses his life for my sake shall find it.

Also this scenario makes me wonder what happened to the millenium? 

Rev 20:7-10  And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, (8)  And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. (9)  And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. (10)  And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

5 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Then I guess you are making your own observations and you have your own interpretations. Not what the Bible has to say. 

Again, you misunderstood what I wrote... I am not making my own observations, I am “recapping” the pre-trib rapture doctrine. But yes, we agree that it has no biblical merit. Thank you.