• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

12 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:
Yikes!  Teaching children to potentially pedophiles for money.  Not safe at all!!  That is quite strange.... and something very similar to a cult (Christian front) church I attended a long time ago.

oh my! yeah it was very weird.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

Here is a site that gives us details about Dr. Alberto Rivera. 

http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/rivera.htm

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

Greetings, all.

Just checking in for a second to post something. I just realized something that explains another part of the dream. When reading it, I found it unbelievable that the tour guide and the visitors would witness something so terrifying and horrifying as to make them want to run from the church in the direction from which they came (i.e. after seeing a corpse in a trunk), and yet in the very next scene they are right back to following the tour guide deeper down into building (see Post #2). It is as if nothing ever happened.

In interpreting it I kept asking myself, "Why are they back in the tour, and now going even deeper?" My friend didn't know either, telling me, "Maybe they couldn't get out? Like it was too late?"

I found the answer this morning watching some more videos: Many have been so deeply indoctrinated that they will just shrug things off and keep going, believing that the Catholic Church is still the One True Church.

This is confirmed by the following. This is the same man who was exposing the Vatican of engaging in Satanic rituals in the video posted in the OP. This is 18 months later, yet he is still defining the Catholic Church as "the true Bride of Christ" as opposed to Protestantism. Due to the changes that have taken place and the presence of Satanists now deeply embedded at the highest levels of the Vatican, the truth is the Catholic Church is becoming the Whore as described in Revelation 17 and 18. But this well-meaning man can't see it. He is still walking headlong in the wrong direction as he was before.

This inability to open one's eyes is what will ultimately lead many to their damnation, as the dream suggests. 

Edited by Omegaman 3.0 - Video removed, Videos are only permitted in the video section of the forums.

Also wanted to post this before I forgot about it. Was thinking about it last night.

Those within Satanism know full well who is now in charge of the Vatican as well. Bowie is a long time disciple of Aliester Crowley, the most influential Satanist of the 20th century, as the following video shows. And Bowie is clearly informing the public of who now runs the Vatican in his 2013 video, "The Next Day." (See 3:04 thru 5:10).

Edited by Omegaman 3.0 - Video removed, Videos are only permitted in the video section of the forums.

His words, "They scream my name aloud down into the well below" is likely a reference to the priests screaming Satan's name in the underground chambers of the Vatican.

Note: Please forgive me if I appear to be in overkill mode with this sort of information, but I'm the type of person who searches for multiple confirmations of the things I accept as true, in scripture and in everything else.  

23 hours ago, Hidden In Him said:

Not a problem. I will post it there. Thanks for the heads up.

23 hours ago, Hidden In Him said:

Also wanted to post this before I forgot about it. Was thinking about it last night.

Those within Satanism know full well who is now in charge of the Vatican as well. Bowie is a long time disciple of Aliester Crowley, the most influential Satanist of the 20th century, as the following video shows. And Bowie is clearly informing the public of who now runs the Vatican in his 2013 video, "The Next Day." (See 3:04 thru 5:10).

His words, "They scream my name aloud down into the well below" is likely a reference to the priests screaming Satan's name in the underground chambers of the Vatican.

Note: Please forgive me if I appear to be in overkill mode with this sort of information, but I'm the type of person who searches for multiple confirmations of the things I accept as true, in scripture and in everything else.  

Video has been reposted here:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Hidden In Him said:

Video has been reposted here:

most likely hasn't been approved yet....   give it some time

• Thumbs Up 2

21 hours ago, other one said:

most likely hasn't been approved yet....   give it some time

No problems. As they see fit. But thanks for notifying me.

Ok brother,  I found my dream in my journal.. apparently I shared with a friend and she was given the interpretation as well... so here goes...

Sunday June 9, 2019 5:20AM

I just woke up from having the most vivid and crazy dream.  It started as I went to a church play.  People were rehearsing.  I was among them.  Charles Stanley ( I used to watch him when I was a baby Christian) came out to talk to the people, we were in a foyer like area with lots of windows.  When all of a sudden, I see him push a button (he had a briefcase) and the doors and entrances were closing and locked us in.  People started to panic.  I could see out the windows,  I saw the pope or someone like the pope.  We were then told that there were terrorist activities going on and that was why we were locked in.  Charles Stanley walked away.  I believe I saw him get in a limo that the pope had waiting outside and they drove away. 

I got up and tried to tell the people, "Do you really want to know the real reason?  I said that the Roman Catholic Church was really behind this and that we were in the last days.  Jesus was coming soon."  People were listening to me so (I guess the wicked people) tried to distract and cause a panic to stop them from listening to me and the people stopped listening.  It was a false flag, emergency, people lost interest and panicked.

So I went to a small room and sat down and started singing praises.  It was a dark little room and one person joined me.  I think we were singing Amazing Grace. 

While singing, I somehow saw a door open to the outside and I got away.  I managed to escape and went to a former house that I lived in.  My dad was there.  He locked me in and wouldn't let me out.  I think he was told to do that.  I think he went to sleep and I went out the front door.  I was standing outside and just stood there when I see a car drive up to the driveway.  It was a friend that I helped strengthen in her faith.  She saw me and got out.  She ran over to me and hugged me and asked me how I got out?  (don't know if she meant the church or the house?)  I said, well let's go inside and I'd tell her.  I asked if her car left parked crooked and parking on the sidewalk was ok?  She said it was fine but I said to park it right (not to rouse suspicion) and come in so she did.  While she was reparking, I looked to my left, and thought my neighbor is gone and won't be coming back for awhile and there was an orange tree.  There were oranges on it and then they were turning black and moldy right before my eyes.  ( the actual house was a corner house and I did not have a neighbor to the left and did not have an orange tree)  When my friend came back, we quickly went inside but before I could close the door some Asian girl (kinda chubby, had glasses) stopped the door from shutting with her foot.  I told the friend to ask her what she wanted,  I could see through the door and see her, the door seemed wavy, or watery but I could see through it.  She was trying to get in but could not.  She was drying a pot lid with a hairdryer while preventing us from shutting the door completely.  End of dream.  I will post the interpretation next.

Edited by ForHisGlory37
  • Thumbs Up 1

This is the interpretation of the dream I received after I shared with a friend for I asked the Lord what it meant. 

June 11, 2019  Tuesday 10:50PM

My friend Carol said that the churches and believers are being deceived and many false teachers (working with the pope - not saying that Charles Stanley was false) the closing and locking the doors meant that because they believe the false teachings, their minds are locked from the truth.

I was set free because I was praying and worshiping God.  The former house was where I was rooted in my faith.  Carol did not know this, but this was very true, this was where my faith really really began and I started really hearing the Lord's voice in this house!

The girl that was trying to get me was a demon used by satan..  satan was always trying to get me but he can't he can't get in. ... I think she had more but I couldn't remember them and did not write them down. 

That was the interpretation that was given... maybe someone will have more?

blessings,

FHG

Edited by ForHisGlory37
  • Thumbs Up 1