• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

15 hours ago, Behold said:

I am as SINLESS as the Blood of Jesus has made me to be..... and that is for ETERNITY.

why?  Because Jesus became my sin, and i became his Righteousness.

I am not a sinner, i am a "new Creation in Christ".  

I am a Saint, a Brethren, a Child of the LIGHT, a Son of GOD, a Lively Stone, the Bride of Christ.

THAT IS ME..... forever.

I am this......>"As Christ is so are all the born again, in this world".

So, @OneLight...is Jesus a sinner?    yes?     So, .."as Christ IS< so is BEHOLD in this world", (paraphrase), then that is what GOD says i am.

I have "the Gift of Righteousness".

Do you deny i have that?    Let me hear you.

Honestly, to me you just described perfectly the heart felt mindset of the Church of the Laodiceans.  In need of nothing, including, but not limited to, repentance.  You see, if you took a humbly honest look at your walk in Him, you would see that you are not perfect and do sin, despite the desire to be seen sinless.  To be sinless is our goal, but not a reality as you continue to live in this flesh.   Even how you treat people who disagree with you is sinful at times, so no, you are not perfect though you do your best to hide your sins under the promises of Christ.  I will agree that those who are His do not continue to walk in the flesh as before, but the journey to perfection is not one step, but many steps where we do stumble, falling short from time to time and need to repent of any sin we may of committed.  They are not habitual sins, but sins anyway.  Continuing to reject reality by refusing to see who you really are causes you to fall into a group that claims "we have no sin, therefore deceiving ourselves" which John speaks of in 1 John 1:8.  The only time you will ever be in the sates that you say you are in is when we die and are with Jesus,

• This is Worthy 1

7 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

If Jesus or Paul or anybody else in the Bible says “ Repent of your sins”, by ALL  MEANS—— Do it ! If Jesus or Paul ever say , “Repent of your Sins To Be SAVED” ........make sure you do that also! There’s a small problem though. You ain’t gonna find that statement in the KJV.Nowhere.Paul used the word “ repent” once in Acts , I believe.....John, that great Book we send Newbies to in order to get get Saved, mainly with John3:16, never uses the word “ repent” one time .What on Earth is Up with that?Maybe because Believing in Jesus has Repentance built-in.There are three types of Repentance. The only type of Repentance required for Salvation is the one of the three that means “ change your mind”.......If you have changed your mind about Jesus, going from thinking he never existed or was just a good and wise man to believing that He was the Son Of God that died for the sins of the World and rose from the dead.....You have repented and are saved......more to follow...

Have you considered Mark 1:15 (KJV) when Jesus said to repent and believe in the gospel?  The gospel is Him and to believe in Him one believes onto salvation.  Do you disagree?  What about all the other passages that refer to repentance in the four gospels?  What in world are they repenting for if it is not toward faith in Christ?   If you connect the dots you will see that belief in Jesus is a process toward salvation.

3 hours ago, NzKev said:

No he said "To Repent, with the context being THE CROSS", You Only Repent once for this, from not Believing to believing in Jesus,You don't Bring Repenting of your sins into this, You repent of your unbelief and that Jesus Died for your sins, If you bring Repenting of your sins into Salvation you put a stumbling block impossible to get over and push a false(impossible) Message, sins and sin there is a big difference

John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins

John16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Of sin, because they believe not on me

And there is the spark that has fueled the conflict between one group and another here.  You see repentance to only be about salvation where all so many times in scripture we are told, as born again believers, to repent of any sin we may of committed.  The word itself means to have a change of heart, a change of mind, a change of direction in life.  One does not be saved and the very next breath become perfect in all they do, say, think, etc.  It is a life long process that ends upon death when we are with Him.  Until we are perfect in Him, when we are with Him, we will sin - it is not possible not to sin unless you die immediately after you accept salvation. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

4 hours ago, Alive said:

I grew up listening to the crooners. Mom had them on all the time. Huge record collect via the Readers Digest deal.

Blessings Brother...me too,brings back such wonderful memories...the 78s right? before vinyl LOL

9 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

let’s pray he never sings in Southern Ohio......it could get ugly!  Lol...

Blessings BB......your wife will be happy to know he won't be singing in Ohio-he's 93 now LOL

• Haha 2

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  514
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,196
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Behold said:

Lovely.  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Isn't it such a JOY to come to a Christian Forum, or stand up in a group and give Christ ALONE all the praise and adoration that He alone deserves for saving us and keeping us saved?

Isn't it a wonderful sound that is found in the ears of God for Him  to hear real born again believers offer God a constant THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU< to the Holy One, = who shed His precious Blood so that we could have a FREE GIFT of Salvation that just keeps us ETERNALLY in the Loving Arms of a Holy GOD?

Isn't it a blessed RELIEF that the Grace of God allows us to not have to work to keep what we could never earn and never keep ourselves?

Isn't it amazing to KNOW that Jesus took our sin, and WE Became His Righteousness?   "the GIFT of Righteousness".....

Its it a Holy Wonder to just worship in the Arms of God's love and feel the blessing of being KEPT SAVED BY GOD's GRACE so that we dont have to worry about this, which allows us the JOY of the Lord,  and the Power to live a Holy Life for Him?

What an Amazing God who would offer such a SALVATION to us,  as a GIFT...

Thank you JESUS !

Yes! His salvation is a 100% free gift, and to the degree we by faith grab on to it, is to the degree we can enjoy such a free and awesome gift... We can be stuck in ourselves, or we can look off to Jesus and make that personal one and one relationship we have with Him are all.... Having tried it both ways, looking off to Jesus is far, far better...

Be blessed all that do, Not me 

2 hours ago, Alive said:

Here is a question meant to generate thought and not argument.

What was it that Paul battled against most? It seems to me that whatever that was, that the enemy would have continued to do and even refined as well as given many faces.

I’m going to venture to say, the same as with all Christians for all time..

1)the body of this death,          

2)the sin that still dwells in me,

3)the mind of the flesh,

All different ways of putting forth the same  truth of;

denying or dying to self..

Henceforth are we told to reckon ourselves dead, so we might walk in newness of life..

For until we do, the self life will be trying to be Christian...

(My thinks)

A fellow believer, Not me 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Have you considered Mark 1:15 (KJV) when Jesus said to repent and believe in the gospel?  The gospel is Him and to believe in Him one believes onto salvation.  Do you disagree?  What about all the other passages that refer to repentance in the four gospels?  What in world are they repenting for if it is not toward faith in Christ?   If you connect the dots you will see that belief in Jesus is a process toward salvation.

Blessings Brother

So glad you mentioned "repentance" & you won't get any argument from me(but you knew that,lol)   For some reason the word "repent" sends some into a frenzy .thumping the Bible about OSAS which has little to nothing to do with your Salvation...I don't know why certain words put some in a tail spin ? Repent & works,both should be by-products of one who has Received the Grace of God through their Faith in Christ   Being Born Again we Receive an Indwelling of Holy Spirit,that Wonderful,Teacher,Guide,Comforter pricks the heart of the Believer when the flesh struggles against the spirit of a man.....and the heart is a repentant one,a Biblical repentance is merely "Submission"....are these things not taught well in Christianity 101,did someone frown upon the word "repent"  because they only understood the noun definition (remorse,contrition,regret)?

We are a work in progress,which speaking of "works" is yet another by-product of Jesus Abiding in us.....

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
John 14:12

Works & Wonders,,Glory to God!!!                                                                 With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Well Said! 1

2 hours ago, Alive said:

That is not Behold's theology. He has a solid understanding of the works and holiness that comes from Christ in us, etc.

He mentioned works so much as a juxtaposition against Grace for Salvation. If you read his stuff, that will be clear to you.

Yes, it is very apparent that this is the only venue he thinks of when mentioning works, as his many posts reflect.  For that reason, it does appear to me as I read his posts that he has only this one view as I have not read any other view, as in what works are good in his eyes.  Until a different view is posted by him, all I have to go by is his own words as I personally don't know him, nor he me.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Behold said:

Sure.

Final Apostasy, is regarding the entire FINAL modern church, its almost all believers, and not just one selected group of charismatics that you are describing.

The Falling Away,  is in fact a nearly universal body of christ "falling from Grace"

See, "falling away"< means you had something, and you LEFT IT....you fell from it.....You once had it and then you LATER repented BACKWARDS of the Truth,  and became an apostate, and in this context of  "falling away", that is "most of the Body"....So, its a HUGE falling away that is related to not just a few million charismatics, as you are describing.

First, I was describing a number of types of preaching/teaching, but named only a few that were on the top of my head.  I am sure there are other denominations and theologies that house within their people preachers/teachers that also fit the description of being "rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing".  As I said before, this does not have to be just physical wealth, but spiritual wealth also.  Have you ever come across someone who claims to have been taught by Holy Spirit and no other theory besides their own is correct, as if they never have any need for anything?

Your words in bold above is a great definition of what I would say is turning from God, a stance you fervently rejected in the past.  I am glad to see there must of been a misunderstanding and that you now are saying it is possible to do so.

2 hours ago, Behold said:

The falling away, the great apostasy is JUDE 1.   Its the falling from the TRUE GOSPEL .....by falling from GRACE = INTO the false gospel...  The Devil's gospel.

its simply a complete separation from the Gospel of Grace into The Gospel of Works .

Its falling from GRACE into a lie that TEACHES the substituted FALSE gospel or the:  "error of Cain".

Paul refers to this as "who has BEWITCHED YOU, that you should NO LONGER OBEY THE TRUTH"..

Its that Apostasy.  THAT is the "falling away", end time SIGN.

I am not like you on this point as I believe that it goes much further than "grace to works".  You see, part of scripture tells us about doing good works, so works is not the issue here.  Saying ones salvation can only be given to those who do works is wrong and I do agree with that, but works themselves are held in high esteem through scripture.

As for Cain, it was his pride that brought him down, not works.  He was jealous of Abel's offering being accepted by God and his was not.  Instead of repenting from the sin in his heart, he allowed the sin to harden his heart further, resulting in murder.  Sin always beging in the heart, not the hand.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

46 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Yes, it is very apparent that this is the only venue he thinks of when mentioning works, as his many posts reflect.  For that reason, it does appear to me as I read his posts that he has only this one view as I have not read any other view, as in what works are good in his eyes.  Until a different view is posted by him, all I have to go by is his own words as I personally don't know him, nor he me.

Ive posted ...hummm....... i dont don't even know the amount of Threads, here.... @OneLight

And POSTs?....  i suppose there is a total on my bio page...etc.

So, my "view" is highly resonant here.  So, if you don't know it, you are not reading me, and you should, as then you would know.

I'll tell you what,   I was teaching on another forum today also, and i'll post an answer here, that i posted for a believer there, and maybe this will help you to SEE ME ...

The question he asked me was sort of a wide frame generalization that had to do with trying to understand why a born again Saint is not a sinner.  And they had some issues with Hebrews 4 also, that seem to just inspire legalist to preach damnation...

---------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Its not a 20 word answer, for me to teach all that you are asking. :)

First of all, If Jesus became our sin, then our sin is WHERE?
Where is it? Do you have it? Does the Pope have it? Does Tiger Woods have it?
Who has it reader?
Jesus has it on the CROSS, " JESUS= became your sin"... He didnt just pay for it and bare it, ...Jesus BECAME your sin....... AND DIED.
So, when Jesus dies AS your SIN, so did your sin die with Christ.
And that is why you were raised in the Spirit, as a "new creation".
So, a new creation, is not a sinner.....
A sinner is what you were, before Christ became your sin for you.. and died.
Understand?
Good, as about .0004 % of Believers even know that this happened to them and for them.

WELCOME TO SALVATION. !!

So, now that we know that WE are not "sinners", but we are ... Saints, Sons of God... Heirs of GOD....Joint Heirs with Christ....."ONE with God and Christ"..... Brethren.....The BRIDE.....

See all that? That is YOU as the "new Creation".
That is the REAL you.
You are THIS....if you are born again...= "As Christ IS, so are the born again IN THIS WORLD".
"IN THIS WORLD".
See that?
So, is Christ a sinner? If so, you are also, as ':As Christ IS...so are YOU....in this WORLD".
But if he's not a sinner, then neither are you.
See it?

Now you got that?.... as once you do, then you do this..
You open your bible, knowing that a Born again SAINT is not a SINNER.
So, when you read a verse that says...."If WE say we have no sin".... Then this can't be talking about the speaker who is an Apostle, as they are not a SINNER..... as a sinner would have SIN, they would be sinning, and that Apostle is not sinning, and is not a sinner.

So, what then?   Then, you will begin to have some truth about your verse, by understanding that "WE", when that word is used by a SINLESS blood redeemed Apostle, he is talking about THEM... the audience.
Not himself.

Its like this readers..

Let say im preaching to 700 of you here... in a church.
And none of you are believers. You are all atheists...or unbelievers of some sort.
And say you are a Scientologist.... or a follower of Mary Baker Eddy.
These 2 cults teach that there is no original sin. No sin at all.
So, you stand up, and say to me....."there is no sin, so what is this junk you are teaching"...

And i say......"wait, wait wait......hold the phone.......back up.........Listen, if WE say we have no sin"..

See that WE? see it?

So, im not talking about me.....Im talking about you, but i say "we", as that is talking corporally to the group, yet not specifically about myself, tho , i used the word WE.

Now, some of you will see this clearly, and some of you will not even try.
And for you that can, go now to Hebrews, and use that understanding of "WE", in those verses where the Apostle is teaching those unbelieving Hebrews, and says..."If WE sin willfully, there remains no more sacrifice"..
As that is the same thing....>He is not talking about himself when he says "WE". He is talking about them.
And if you can see that, you are finally awake to something that will free you from liars who use certain verses to try to make you think you can lose your salvation.
its always the "we" verses....and that WE, is never talking about the speaker, or the Apostle.
Its always directed at the UNBELIEVER when the verse is seen as an Apostle talking about the BLOOD of JESUS to a GROUP..
Find out.
Study.

Edited by Behold