• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

46 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

It's all a "head trip". You can think or even feel your soul/essense of inner self, whatever you want to call it. Merely an illusionary experience. Rubbish, bunk, garbage, frivolous attempts at thinking your soul can actually travel outside the body. No, it doesn't happen. Not by mediation, will, or mental efforts of any kind. Here's the bottom line. Play with fire and you WILL get burned. Don't go there. You can become invaded by evil spirits opening yourself up to the spirit world.

Listen up and take heed, @Frank Goad

The illusion can be counterfeited by the devil--remember, occultism has some real power, therefore, adherents.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

2 minutes ago, Billiards Ball said:

The illusion can be counterfeited by the devil--remember, occultism has some real power, therefore, adherents.

Been there, done that. Next. 

5 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Don't know why clipper is getting thumbs down. He states quite clearly he is against astral protection. 

As for lucid dreams, we have no control over whether or not we have one. 

If one is in a dream and one realizes it is a dream how can this be a sin? 

As Clipper quite clearly said, one can choose to do sinful things in that dream and then it would be a sin.  

This is the situation as it stands from personal experience. There's no problem with lucid, imaginative, or even wild dream states we have little control of. I wish my nightmares could be willed away. Looks like that's not working well as of late. There are times when I'm able to pull out of them by acknowledgment I'm actually dreaming horrible circumstances. I hate having nightmares.  

Sometimes I have been able to awaken from them. That's seldom the case, unfortunately. When we will in our dreams to travel locations from other than where we understand ourselves, that's the next step to being tempted while fully conscious. This is what astral projection is all about and it's very dangerous. It's an occult practice and I've delved into this before. Warning: Stay Clear! 

P.S. I gave no thumbs down to Clipper. 

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

On 5/12/2020 at 10:00 PM, Frank Goad said:

for people to look for jesus using astral projection and lucid dreaming?:help:

Who are you looking for?

You go home to find you wife at home.
You don't go to a brothel to search for your wife right?
You go to a castle and kneel before the king if you are looking for the king. On his terms.
All should be looking for Lord Jesus on His terms as well. In humbleness and obedience.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

On 5/12/2020 at 9:00 PM, Frank Goad said:

for people to look for jesus using astral projection and lucid dreaming?:help:

No, not at all. God has strict warnings in this regard. Why? Because it works!! God does NOT want you open to hateful spirits that only want to hurt and mislead you. Stay very, very far away. God's warning are also COMMANDS. Do NOT do that!!

If your dreams bother you, check around where you live to make sure there are no ungodly symbols there. (Ask if you want a list.)

Listen to soft hymns when you get ready for sleep. Get your mind on the Lord of Lords and daily commit yourself to His safe keeping remembering to 'clean out' the closet of your mind from nasty stuff each night before your sleep.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

@Frank Goad

We can't get to know God through something that is against His will and nature. All occultic activities, including astral projections and lucid dreaming are against His law and will in our lives. The bible is the go to authority when it comes to spiritual matters and getting to know God. If you want a deeper relationship with God, you begin by having respect for His law, will and rule in your life. Along with the desire to obey , worship and praise Him. God gave us His written word, the bible so that we may know and do His will. And His written word tells us NOT to have anything to do with occultic activities PERIOD !!!. Doing something He has expressently and clearly forbids us of acting upon is flat out disobedience. We can't make that any clearer to you.

We come to know God more and more as we read the bible and fellowship in prayer daily. Prayer is simply talking to God, just as you would with us if we were there with you in person. No where in the bible are we ever instructed to have astral projections or lucid dreams. By insisting on having astral projections and lucid dreams you are trying to get God to bend to your way of thinking and will, instead of you trusting God with your life and doing His will. Make no jokes about it, God is our Creator and Sovereign and therefore, can NOT be fooled or manipulated like humans. If you have not given your life to Jesus, now is the time to do it.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Amen.

?

**saves apple for later**

• Haha 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

On 5/12/2020 at 7:06 PM, BeauJangles said:

Well, that's where the tangled snags begins. While there's nothing wrong with imaginative dreams which we have no control. But attempting to do so can potentially lead to problems. Crossing over from unconscious to conscious states, or vise versa, is getting into mind control pretty much. Basically, it leads into a head trip of  "self awareness". Too much of that can get into seeking mystical experiences. I dabbled in this stuff and I know what's going on with it. So, my personal take is that it isn't good. Okay, I'm out again. Check back later if there's something worth adding.  

Could not agree more with BeauJangles . . . avoid that mess because it will mess you up for sure.

48 minutes ago, Ray12614 said:
On 5/12/2020 at 4:06 PM, BeauJangles said:

Well, that's where the tangled snags begins. While there's nothing wrong with imaginative dreams which we have no control. But attempting to do so can potentially lead to problems. Crossing over from unconscious to conscious states, or vise versa, is getting into mind control pretty much. Basically, it leads into a head trip of  "self awareness". Too much of that can get into seeking mystical experiences. I dabbled in this stuff and I know what's going on with it. So, my personal take is that it isn't good. Okay, I'm out again. Check back later if there's something worth adding.  

Could not agree more with BeauJangles . . . avoid that mess because it will mess you up for sure.

It has been brought to attention of several here that this member has previously made membership rounds with the same or similar posts under another user and questioning occult practices and finding our reaching out to him as a form of amusement. Yes, we do have a number here who "bait" forums like this just to get reactions out of us. It could be considered a method of passive trolling. I'm bowing out further efforts. It's saddening to understand I'm wasting my time by putting my heart out in vain. 

Edited by BeauJangles

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

This is what I see.

I think you need deliverance. This 'spirit' is constantly egging you on to get acceptance for something that is not acceptable.

You need help in this regard.