Justin Adams

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  0

To continue to abide in Christ means to continue to believe in Christ.

To continue to believe in Christ means to continue to believe in Christ's gospel.

To continue to believe in the gospel of Christ means to continue to believe in loving God/Love with all your essence, and your neighbor as yourself.

If we continue to believe in loving God/Love with all we have, and our neighbor as ourselves, thus believing in the gospel of Christ, and thus believing in Christ, we are then saved and shall abide in Christ forever.

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

16 minutes ago, luigi said:

If we continue to believe in loving God/Love with all we have, and our neighbor as ourselves, thus believing in the gospel of Christ, and thus believing in Christ, we are then saved and shall abide in Christ forever.

If we are born again, then God has already accepted our "believing".....this is proven by the fact that we are BORN AGAIN.

Can you become MORE Born again?

Thats a no.

So, following being born again, we are to learn how to exist within our eternal security "In Christ"....We are to learn how to exist in this world as a Disciple of Christ.   This is how we "work out our salvation" that was already  completed by Jesus on the Cross and given to us as a " GIFT."  "The GIFT of Salvation".

Edited by Behold

1 hour ago, Behold said:

If we are born again, then God has already accepted our "believing".....this is proven by the fact that we are BORN AGAIN.

Can you become MORE Born again?

Thats a no.

So, following being born again, we are to learn how to exist within our eternal security "In Christ"....We are to learn how to exist in this world as a Disciple of Christ.   This is how we "work out our salvation" that was already  completed by Jesus on the Cross and given to us as a " GIFT."  "The GIFT of Salvation".

Yes, the Lord accepts our believing when we believe in and on Him. I explained my perspective on what constitutes true faith in Christ. 

Let me give you a basic example: Do those who claim to believe in Christ, but who attend hate rallies, believe in Christ's gospel of love? Have these type individual's really been born again into a Spirit of loving their neighbor?

There will be many on judgment day who will have believed they believed in Christ and were born again, only for the Lord to inform them, that He, the Son of God/Love, never knew them.

Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Edited by luigi

10 minutes ago, luigi said:

Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

@luigi.

Do you believe that Christ can live in a person, that a person can be the "temple of the Holy Spirit", and that we can "be seated in heavenly places IN CHRIST", and Jesus not KNOW us?

Can Jesus LIVE IN YOU< and not know who you are???

Really?

Look at the verse......>"I NEVER KNEW YOU".....

So, if you are Born Again, and are "ONE" with God and Christ, and Jesus LIVES IN YOU, "Christ in you the hope of Glory" then He would be lying if He said He does not KNOW WHO YOU ARE..

So, to be KNOWN by Jesus, is to be BORN AGAIN. "in Christ".

Can you be IN CHRIST and Christ not "know you"?

That's how Jesus "knows" you.  = Born again.

Jesus will never tell the "born again" to "depart" because He does not "know them">.

Edited by Behold
  • Brilliant! 1

9 minutes ago, Behold said:

@luigi.

Do you believe that Christ can live in a person, that a person can be the "temple of the Holy Spirit", and that we can "be seated in heavenly places IN CHRIST", and Jesus not KNOW us?

Can Jesus LIVE IN YOU< and not know who you are???

Really?

Look at the verse......>"I NEVER KNEW YOU".....

So, if you are Born Again, and are "ONE" with God and Christ, and Jesus LIVES IN YOU, "Christ in you the hope of Glory" then He would be lying if He said He does not KNOW WHO YOU ARE..

So, to be KNOWN by Jesus, is to be BORN AGAIN. "in Christ".

Can you be IN CHRIST and Christ not "know you"?

That's how Jesus "knows" you.  = Born again.

Jesus will never tell the "born again" to "depart" because He does not "know them">.

Yes, I do believe that Jesus, the Son of God/Love can and does live in people, and that our bodies can be the temple of the Holy Spirit. And obviously no, the Lord cannot live in you and not know who you are. However, those whom the Lord knows are they who God, who is Love knows, and so those individuals know Love and love for their neighbors. These individuals who know love would in no wise represent the hypocrites who claim faith in love, while in their hearts, love hate and the hate rallies they attend. This is very basic common sense reasoning, which you seem to explain away with a response of being born again in Christ, but while not believing in love.

4 minutes ago, luigi said:

However, those whom the Lord knows are they who God, who is Love knows, and so those individuals know Love and love for their neighbors.

Are you aware that there is really a Devil?

And that he will manifest his preachers as Ministers of Light?

The do not come to a pulpit or to a forum, as "we are the devil".   They come as "isnt Jesus wonderful....now, let me show you why you have to work to keep yourself saved".

The devil's own mix truth and lie.. They mix darkness with light.... They "sound" "Christian", while they proceed to deny the eternal effect of the Blood Atonement.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,901
  • Content Per Day:  2.41

19 minutes ago, luigi said:

Yes, I do believe that Jesus, the Son of God/Love can and does live in people, and that our bodies can be the temple of the Holy Spirit. And obviously no, the Lord cannot live in you and not know who you are. However, those whom the Lord knows are they who God, who is Love knows, and so those individuals know Love and love for their neighbors. These individuals who know love would in no wise represent the hypocrites who claim faith in love, while in their hearts, love hate and the hate rallies they attend. This is very basic common sense reasoning, which you seem to explain away with a response of being born again in Christ, but while not believing in love.

This cannot be truth...this is incorrect...is contrary to the call...that Jesus Christ died for sinners...

And is calling sinners to believe in him...

Yes sinners can believe, and are saved from Hell...

The power of the Gospel is that sinners when they believe are saved from Hell...that's why they believe because they do want to go to Hell...

The New Covenant it is between God and Jesus Christ....

Jesus Christ representing the all people and Nations of the world...

Jesus Christ said to those who have done a lot of good to the ministry of the Gospel....to some servants of the Gospel who seek recognition from him....

You are cloth with iniquity and there is not iniquity in me...

You cannot be part of my inner circle...or the next to the inner circle or the next to the next....

You belong in the very outer circle away from me ....far from me....

This is while they lived, Jesus sows them ....to make them conscious what is their standing to him....so they come to their senses just like the prodigal son and repent and come back to him...

Maybe prodigal but still a son...

If they die in that before they repent....Jesus will say to them... and the whole world will hear...

Your works of iniquity the can be used against you to sent you to Hell...but your faith in me Saves you from Hell..

According to many things that I have said...according to he Covenant I made with the Father....and According to what I had revealed to Paul...

2 Corinthians 5:21 NIV

21 God made him who had no sin(A) to be sin[a] for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.(B)

JESUS WILL SAY:

Your sins on me on the Cross...my righteousness on you...this way to Heaven..

28 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

This cannot be truth...this is incorrect...is contrary to the call...that Jesus Christ died for sinners...

There will be those like the Samaritan in Luke 10 who believe in love, but who think they did not know the Lord, who the Lord will declare as His sheep (Matthew 25:34-40 & 46), through their knowing love for their neighbor. In contrast, there will be many like the priest and Rabbi in Luke 10 who will think they knew the Lord, to whom the Lord will declare His never having known them (Matthew 7:23; 25:41-46), through their unbelief in love for their neighbor. Love is the gospel that will be preached throughout the world before the end of the current world order under the devil concludes.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

10 minutes ago, luigi said:

There will be those like the Samaritan in Luke 10 who believe in love, but who think they did not know the Lord, who the Lord will declare as His sheep (Matthew 25:34-40 & 46), through their knowing love for their neighbor. In contrast, there will be many like the priest and Rabbi in Luke 10 who will think they knew the Lord, to whom the Lord will declare His never having known them (Matthew 7:23; 25:41-46), through their unbelief in love for their neighbor. Love is the gospel that will be preached throughout the world before the end of the current world order under the devil concludes.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

If. you are born again, the Lord knows you.

18 minutes ago, Behold said:

If. you are born again, the Lord knows you.

I absolutely agree, if you are born again in Christ, the Lord knows you. I have, however, pointed out, as the Word states, there will be many who will have believed they were born again, who will claim having preached the Lord, having done many good works, including the casting out of demons, to whom the Lord will state, His never having known them.

Those who are then truly born again in Christ is what needs to be understood in its true context. I have described now several times what I believe represents true faith in Christ, which constitutes being truly born again in Christ. If you have another definition for what being born again in Christ means that does not negate the scriptures I have posted as to who Christ will acknowledge as His sheep, I will be happy to look into your illumination.

If, however, someone simply claims to be born again in Christ, while their actions (as the examples of hate mongers) indicate otherwise, how am I then supposed to accept this as truth?