• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,672
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

The absolute very best bits of information I have received  came this AM  5/23/2020 on Wall Street At Large, the interview of Dr. Karol Sikora  by Gerry Baker. If you can find it, please do and listen. I found it to be the most rational level headed interview and responses by anyone to date on the subject of this Corona virus issue.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,443
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

i am curious lady kay .   If the govts of the world did come up with a solution and it was a simple as getting a chip in the skin .   a chip which could detect even fever , plus the added bonus of letting all know who has been vaccinated 

and the added bonus you can use it as a wallet and no longer need any cash .  WOULD YOU TAKE their offer .   

It's called the 4th industrial revolution and it's around the corner.  Part of it is already being implemented and what you suggest is just a part of what would be the true digital world.  Everything would have some method of being tracked and if you want to live, you either participate or starve yourself to death.  

Robotics in every sphere is now being institutionalized, not only in the industrial level , but being brought right into your home and with the co-ordination or AI, our world is changing fast.  

The question is, is it for the better of mankind or greed.   Soon, a system that would give people money to stay at home and just exist, like what Trump gave to ALL Americans  would have to come into play as the robots replace humans in vast numbers in every sector of society.  This is not conspiracy talk, but what is already taking shape. It is called BASIC UNIVERSAL INCOME.   Go on youtube and look it up or checkout the "World Economic Forum" , where most of these ideas are discussed by the world business men and academics.  

Gear up and put on your helmets,  the race is on to build ---- 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

One word—- VOTES

Oh I was going to say that.  But yeah. He is trying to win votes. He could care less about people's well being.  I don't even think he has the authority to order State Gov. what to do.  

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34

1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

Oh I was going to say that.  But yeah. He is trying to win votes. He could care less about people's well being. 

And what is your better option?

Can you give us a Name?

• Brilliant! 1

1 hour ago, Gershom_young said:

I'm curious to know whether she would accept if this COVID (Certificate Of Vaccination IDentification) chip could only be implanted in the forehead or the right hand...

There is no Certificate of Vaccination ID Chip.  What is wrong with you people?   You're just making up stuff. :huh:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

15 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

i am curious lady kay .   If the govts of the world did come up with a solution and it was a simple as getting a chip in the skin .   a chip which could detect even fever , plus the added bonus of letting all know who has been vaccinated 

and the added bonus you can use it as a wallet and no longer need any cash .  WOULD YOU TAKE their offer .   

No I would not get a chip of any kind implanted inside of me.  But hows about we don't make stuff up when we are talking about Covid-19 and vaccinations.  

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

My guess is that one loses more votes than gains them when catering to those that have been called to their salvation by the Holy Spirit. The more easy vote gain comes from denigrating  God's elect.

Trump got the evangelical vote last time. He is trying to get it again this time. He is not catering to me even though I have been called to salvation by the Holy Spirit. I see him for what he is. And his fake act at being a Christian is not fooling me.  That is just what I think about all of that! :45:

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,672
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

I guess I am evangelical; and angelic too, LOL!  Candidate Trump did not have my vote last time for I knew too much about his dealings at Tampa. I had decided to sit out the election for the first time in  my life, - until I heard that awful shrew describe us/me as  a bucket of deplorables.

Then I opened up my wallet let the moths out and put skin in the game, - on Trump.  I did what I had argued I would never do under any circumstance, I voted Trump for President. No regret to this day.

The Shrew would have been a complete disaster for this land and it's population.

From what I see this day I will continue to do both  this year put more skin in the game and vote Trump for president.  Don't like it, but the alternative- wow, can't do that.

Maranatha!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Well I was going to say something here but I can clearly see we are not in one accord.  A house divided will not stand.  I am also having a problem with submitting to authorities that are violating my constitutional rights.  Are we going to stay locked down as long as there is "Any"virus out there?  I say get together and do some serious praying and really listen to the Holy Spirit.  lean not on your own understanding.  We have to have unity!  We will not all agree with each other for certain.  You will not be able to deny what the Spirit is saying to everyone that listens.  Just my opinion.  I know the devil lives in the ream of feeling and emotion so don't trust that. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

1 Timothy 2:[1] I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
[2] For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
[3] For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
[4] Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
[5] For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

• Well Said! 1