• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

… then why do we not see many things happening in our lives that God could and would do?

Maybe because of "us"?

Mark 9:[23] Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Luke 17:[6] And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

Mark 11:[23] For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Matthew 21:[21] Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

Matthew 21:[22] And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Genesis 1:[26] And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Matthew 28:[18] And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

John 20:[21] Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, branchesofHim said:

… then why do we not see many things happening in our lives that God could and would do?

Maybe because of "us"?

Mark 9:[23] Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Luke 17:[6] And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

Mark 11:[23] For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Matthew 21:[21] Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

Matthew 21:[22] And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Genesis 1:[26] And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Matthew 28:[18] And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

John 20:[21] Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

You seem to have answered your own question.  Did you have another question you need answered?

LOL :emot-nod: Answer is in the question indeed. Thank you for noticing! Shalom.

4 minutes ago, LonerAndy said:

You seem to have answered your own question.  Did you have another question you need answered?

Thank you for confirming the direction of the Holy Spirit for my posting this even. It didn't make sense to me either. But I have learned to never question the promptings of the Holy Ghost because He knows why. Shalom.

3 minutes ago, PromisesPromises! said:

.... what kinds of things?  Did we ask?  Did we seek To know what His will is, and did the desire of our heart line up with God’s will?  Was what we asked for something that would bring glory to His name?  Yes, who is guiding us in the requests we place before our Father? 

All amen to the response. Good truth indeed. "We" being the operative word in it all. Shalom.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.78

Shalom @branchesofHim

I believe the Messiah was prophesying of the time to come for the Saints in His Millennial Kingdom. 

It seems that the elect will have terraforming abilities - perhaps to make their own land, or to rebuild areas after the great earthquake. 

Love & Shalom 

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Tzephanyahu said:

I believe the Messiah was prophesying of the time to come for the Saints in His Millennial Kingdom. 

It seems that the elect will have terraforming abilities - perhaps to make their own land, or to rebuild areas after the great earthquake. 

That makes sense to me in that context. My question was regarding God's working in our lives today presently. I know Paul also said that we'd be judging angels. Appreciate your knowledge. Shalom.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

"he that believes in me the works that I do shall he do also, and greater works, for I go unto my Father" John 14:12

"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He has appointed me to... preach the acceptable year of the Lord" Luke 4:18-19

7000. [Isaiah 46:10 -Psalm 90:4- Genesis 2:2] 

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

He has a sovereign will. A default ruling, but that can be interfered with through prayer and faith in action.