• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, ChickenCoop said:

Have you learned that there are many people like me who have recovered from Covid19 as in the viral infection is over but have been left with serious lung damage and heart damage. 

I can barely function.  I am 60 and six months ago was in quite good condition.  Now, I would have preferred to have died from Covid19 rather than to have survived and be left in the condition I am in now. 

I am so weak and tired.  I feel like I am being suffocated 24/7.  Sleep is very difficult because of breathing problems. 

Heart arrhythmias can be shocking and painful.  However, not nearly as painful as it is to read posts at this site from supposedly Christians who make childish, hurtful and inhumane comments about Covid19. 

I am truly sorry that you caught the virus. I hope you will fully recover. You say that it is painful for supposed Christians to make the remarks you read. But isn't Christianity more than simply about yourself? You seem to be basing your feelings only upon what happened to you, but most do recover from this virus and many without the effects you have. Our church members have truthfully been very blessed in not having the virus. We do have one older couple that now know that they had the virus back in January. They had thought it was just a horrible flu. They have fully recovered with no lasting side effects.

You have suffered and that is horrible but it does not justify the abuses of power seen, it doesn't justify the lies told and the harm done in the supposed fight against this virus. It doesn't justify the attempts to rob of us our freedoms, the attempts to close down economies. It doesn't justify the elderly not being able to see loved ones in nursing homes. It doesn't justify loved ones not being able to comfort one another at funerals. It doesn't justify the increase we have seen in suicides. It doesn't justify the loss of livelihoods as some businesses have been closed while others prosper. It doesn't justify the unreasonable fear placed in the masses. It doesn't justify the closing of schools. It doesn't justify the judgement place upon those who ignore these acts of a planned agenda of darkness. I see abuses of power, I see an agenda of darkness. I see unreasonable fear. I will continue to declare the truth and expose the lies of darkness as much as I can. I will not wear a mask, I will not stay in my home (unless I am sick). I will not forgo the assembling with like believers. If I get sick then I get sick. My life is in the Lord's hands and I will continue to fight for the freedom to worship when and how I desire along with other freedoms as well.

If you cannot see the lies and agendas being set forth in an outright war against our freedoms and against our churches then I can only pray your eyes will be opened.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Oy Vey! 2

1 hour ago, ChickenCoop said:

Yes, it is about more than just myself.  Just as your post is supposed to represent many, so does mine.

Or perhaps you have a reading comprehension problem. 

I also, on the topic of your reading comprehension problem, said I am recovered. 

On the topic of open eyes, perhaps you need to have yours open and read my post. 

Sad that a post that adds to your list it not taken seriously because you didn't make it.

Or visa versa perhaps.

39 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Oh? Where is the statistics on this, Tigger56? Is this true and factual? You have evidence on this? Or are you spouting this banal and insipid banter off the top of your pointed little head like this one?

Tigger56 said: 

18. The virus effects beach goers negatively but rioters are immune!

If you have a computer which I assume you do, look it up, truly research.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

20 minutes ago, ChickenCoop said:

Just ignore him.  He just needs attention and is getting it by posting hurtful nonsense. 

Perhaps he has this Christian website forum confused with a Yahoo news site comments section. 

:emot-crying:

You're right, brother. I probably should. The problem is some of our (vic66) members here tend to paint themselves into a corner with off the wall statements and/or inaccurate, invalid, untruthful, erroneous statements. They're desperate for correction and are unteachable. Then I find them incorrigible as a result. 

42 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Oh? Where is the statistics on this, Tigger56? Is this true and factual? You have evidence on this? Or are you spouting this banal and insipid banter off the top of your pointed little head like this one?

Tigger56 said: 

Tiggers don't have pointed heads! We have rounded ones with fur!

2 minutes ago, Tigger56 said:

If you have a computer which I assume you do, look it up, truly research.

I'm on a flip phone, bro. My computer is down right now. Perhaps you could post the news article or link and I can read the facts you're stating. Help me out, eh? 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

You're right, brother. I probably should. The problem is some of our (vic66) members here tend to paint themselves into a corner with off the wall statements and/or inaccurate, invalid, untruthful, erroneous statements. They're desperate for correction and are unteachable. Then I find them incorrigible as a result. 

What amazes me that YOU are always right as many others. You accuse some of us of not listening and being unteachable, but I for one see you and others the same way. We definitely all hold to our beliefs with great tenacity and compassion.

1 minute ago, BeauJangles said:

I'm on a flip phone, bro. My computer is down right now. Perhaps you could post the news article or link and I can read the facts you're stating. Help me out, eh? 

Nope, won't let you take the lazy way out.  Research it with opened eyes. There is much out there. I would recommend staying away from all the main news channels when you do it. I do find Tucker Carlson on Fox news as a voice of reason in so much rhetoric of darkness.

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,375
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, BeauJangles said:

Tigger56 said: 

the places that had protests wouldn't allow any testers to ask them if they had been protesting from what i've been told.....   soooooo  we really don't know if it had any affect or not.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, other one said:

the places that had protests wouldn't allow any testers to ask them if they had been protesting from what i've been told.....   soooooo  we really don't know if it had any affect or not.

That sounds about right. Thanks for confirming this. We do have a majority of common sense folks here after all. Somehow it's very comforting for me to know. 

Edited by BeauJangles