• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Sister said:

Revelation Man.  Hello dear brother, hope you are well.

Please consider this;

In the first resurrection, consisting of all those who have converted to Christ, whether Jew or Gentile it makes no difference, because Jesus has to be acknowledged as the Son of God and their Lord.  Those Jews who converted are not drinking the old wine, but the new.  So now, all are one in Christ where there is neither Jew nor Gentile.

"The remnants of Israel" are different.  They rejected Christ, therefore they have to go through a fire, just like the gentiles who rejected Christ.  All will go through the plagues and will have to drink of that cup of wrath that the Lord gives to all the nations.  No one escapes, because all had ample warning and ignored.  All will suffer some kind of loss and go through torment which is a vexing fire.

I agree, but they happen at different times. I got so engrossed in my answer I failed to mention there are TWO RESURRECTIONS, those in Jesus Christ and those not in Jesus Christ. So the answer is TWO.

I understand that all of God are raised and called the FIRST RESURRECTION, but one comes Pre 70th week and the later comes at Jesus' Second Coming. Its still ONE RESURRECTION to God because in his camp is those OF Christ and those NOT OF Christ. 

2 hours ago, Sister said:

Six angels with the plagues will sound.  On the 7th angel, God has reserved some remnants of Israel that have gone through the fire to be spared.  These are hand-picked (according to the election of grace).  These will not be in the resurrection of the saints, but their lives spared, when Christ takes care of their enemies.  THIS IS THE DAY THEY WILL ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HE HAS COME TO SAVE AND RESCUE.  On the LAST DAY they will acknowledge that he truly is the one they never knew - their Messiah.   They will continue to live IN THEIR FLESH, not in a resurrected body.  Therefore they will not be in that 1st resurrection, but under the election of grace.  How do I know this?  Because it is written that the remnants of Israel will multiply during the 1000 years.  They will have children, and all will live to a 100 years of age.  They die again, but will be in the 2nd resurrection.  Not one of them will be lost.  They will live in Jerusalem, inside the kingdom's boundaries during the millennium where Christ will feed them.  For a thousand years they will be living in peace, and in truth, free from wars and oppression, and will be put in charge over the remnants of the gentiles, ...the nations outside the kingdom, and their job is to spread the truth about Christ and bring even more glory to the kingdom of God. 

God knows who will come to Him, but I in no way think God HAND PICKS those that convert, that would not be Free Will. The Election of Grace is God giving every man a choice. 

Basically, the Wicked will be Judged after Jesus' 1000 year reign. They are the Wicked Tares that are bound up and and bundled for the fire. The Wheat {Israel} will be gathered into the barn. Al of those living during the 1000 year reign should be translated immediately to LIFE EVERMORE since men do not Willfully Sin during thee 1000 year reign. But at the very end, some will chose to follow Satan and thus will be a part of that damnation Judgment sadly.

God Bless............I forgot to give my answer so it was confusing, sorry.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I agree, but they happen at different times. I got so engrossed in my answer I failed to mention there are TWO RESURRECTIONS, those in Jesus Christ and those not in Jesus Christ. So the answer is TWO.

I understand that all of God are raised and called the FIRST RESURRECTION, but one comes Pre 70th week and the later comes at Jesus' Second Coming. Its still ONE RESURRECTION to God because in his camp is those OF Christ and those NOT OF Christ. 

Revelation Man

Isn't the truth a wonderful thing worth seeking! 

Romans 11:33   O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

God knows who will come to Him, but I in no way think God HAND PICKS those that convert, that would not be Free Will. The Election of Grace is God giving every man a choice. 

The "remnants" are not converts.  Their free will was to not believe in Christ.  They only believe on the last day because they witness the true Messiah has come to rescue them from their enemies.  They only believe because they see with their own eyes that Christ has provided a way out for them to flee from the attacking armies.  The whole unbelieving world will also believe because all cannot deny what they are witnessing.  This is not about faith, or about knowing the Lord, it's about a reality all will witness.  And because of Mercy, the remnants of Israel will not be killed when Christ kills all those armies gathered against him, and then goes on to destroy all the very wicked throughout the earth.

Just as there are very wicked men in this world, there are wicked men of Israel also.  Very wicked.  They will not be spared, nor have a share in the rest that is to come.  They will not be included in the remnants of Israel to enter into the millennium with a fresh new start where the slate is wiped clean.  Therefore "the remnants" do not mean everyone of Israel, but those hand picked according to the election of grace, and this election is concerning the remnants of Israel.

And this is where it gets even better;

Romans 11:2   God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

Romans 11:3   Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

Romans 11:4   But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Romans 11:5   Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

During the days of Elijah, God already "reserved" 7000 men for himself of Israel.  And another remnant when Roman's was written.  If the Lord permit, please study this carefully, you will see that God has reserved himself "remants" of Israel from all past generations also.  Put them together with the last generation during Christ's return and you have the whole house of Israel!   All chosen in this "election" will be brought back during the millennium to serve Christ in the flesh. This is the new Israel, the new house, chosen by election.  Moses, and Job, and the old patriarchs and prophets etc will be put in charge to govern under Christ and the saints. They will be in the flesh.  Back from the dead.  Not resurrected to spirit (just yet) but revived.  The breath of life put back in them! 

Job 19:26   And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

Isaiah 49:6   And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Isaiah 1:26   And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.

Ezekiel 37:5   Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

Ezekiel 37:6   And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

The Kingdom of God goes through many stages before it is perfected.  God is very patient with his plan and there are new converts to be born during the millennium.

Matthew 19:30   But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  76
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Only one resurrection of both the just and unjust at the same time. The just will rise first to meet the Lord in the air, then the saints that alive will be changed to meet them in the air. The rest that are left will be consumed by the brightness of the coming of the Lord.

The END!

Job said that man will not rise until the heavens be no more, nor shall they awake or be raised out of their sleep. We know that the heavens will be no more when the Lord returns to destroy the wicked.

Job 14:12
So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.

Jesus said that those that are in the graves will come forth when they hear his voice. They that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. Then he will judge.

John 5
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Daniel said that God's people will be delivered a time of trouble, as such as never was since there was a nation, even to that same time. Them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Daniel 12
1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,086
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

14 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

All of the resurrections of the Righteous are considered by God as ONE.........Thus the pre trib Rapture, then the Jews are raised when the Church and Jesus return, and the Remnant Church {Martyrs under the Altar/5th Seal} are raised at that time and Judged as seen in Rev. 20:4. 

Rev. 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they{Church/Bride} sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them {Church/Bride}: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus{Martyrs}, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.{ONLY, the Martyrs who REFUSED the Mark of the Beast LIVE & REIGN on earth with Christ for the 1000 year reign} 

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished {SECOND RESURRECTION, of the Wicked}. This is the first resurrection. {Speaking about the Rev. 20:4 verse, not the Rev. 20:5 verse.} 

The First Resurrection is therefore the Resurrection of those that are OF FAITH, be it Abraham, Daniel or David of Israel OR Paul, Peter, John and the rest of the Church who are to be Christs Bride. The Jews are already the Fathers bride, that is scriptural. Time is not relevant to Gd, only men try to limit how god sees things. The same people that can't understand this, also can't understand the 70th week that is yet to come. 

You will only see the Rapture on the way up it seems, and that will happen pre 70th week. 

Then..........I forgot to add the ultimate answer..........The Second Resurrection is of the DEAD/Wicked in Satan.

Thus there are TWO-RESURRECTIONS.

The Resurrection of the LIVING in Christ AND the Resurrection of the DEAD in Satan. 

This is a dumb question,  as I heard the Days in Daniel equals a year?   To God a day is as a thousand years?   Since, Revelation is outside of time, would not a thousand years be a day?

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

9 hours ago, TMarcum said:

Only one resurrection of both the just and unjust at the same time. The just will rise first to meet the Lord in the air, then the saints that alive will be changed to meet them in the air. The rest that are left will be consumed by the brightness of the coming of the Lord.

The END!

Hi LMarcum

If there is "a first resurrection", then there must be a second?

If there is "a second death", then there must be a first?

Revelation 20:6   Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Those that are consumed by the brightness of the coming of the Lord are only killed in the flesh.  They stay in the grave and await the judge until the thousand years is over.  That great white throne judgement consists of the 2nd death, and the 2nd resurrection.  Some will be spared, and their names found in the Lambs book of life, and the rest will be thrown into the lake of fire to experience the second death, where even death and hell itself will be gone forever. 

So, the first death is when we die.  The second death is when we are judged for the things we have done in the body.

The 1st resurrection and the second death does not happen in one day.  When Christ returns, he will take over all the kingdoms of man, and will rule over the nations for a thousand years.  There will be survivors of the gentiles and Jews after the Coming and nations still existing.  All will get a fresh new start and will witness a difference between the old era, and the new.  The prophets in the OT spoke so much about this era coming and the book of Revelation which means to "reveal" sums it up in chapter 20. 

There is a gap between the 1st resurrection and the great white throne judgement.  A gap of a thousand years.  All is done in order.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,594
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

22 hours ago, Sister said:

There are two resurrections IN TOTAL.

1st Resurrection - at the 2nd Coming of Christ

2nd Resurrection - after the 1000 year reign.

1st Resurrection consists only of those who are in Christ...who are accepted. 

2nd Resurrection happens at the great white throne judgement. This is the 2nd judgement.  In this judgement, there is a second resurrection, and a second death.   All souls who were not in the first resurrection, will be judged "according to the books" (according to what's recorded in those books about them)  This will include all generations going right back to the beginning before the flood to the very last generation after the 1000 years.  They will be judged according to "their deeds", and the balances will be weighed out.  This is a different type of judgement.  It consists of a court, a judge and jury where each one's case will be presented and tried.  This is a harsh judgement. 

It will also include all those generations who were born or lived through the thousand year reign after learning Christ.  Many will be in that second resurrection, and many in the 2nd death.  This is the final judgement.

Shalom, Sister.

There are two GENERAL resurrections that shall occur, the one at the Messiah's Return and the one at the end of the Millennium.

HOWEVER, we need to be reminded that YESHUA` IS THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE! (John 11:25.)

Throughout the Millennium, He shall be raising the dead to life as the need arises, just as easily as (probably easier than) He raised the dead during His First Offer of the Kingdom to Israel (His "Ministry").

1 hour ago, Sister said:

Hi LMarcum

If there is "a first resurrection", then there must be a second?

If there is "a second death", then there must be a first?

Revelation 20:6   Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Those that are consumed by the brightness of the coming of the Lord are only killed in the flesh.  They stay in the grave and await the judge until the thousand years is over.  That great white throne judgement consists of the 2nd death, and the 2nd resurrection.  Some will be spared, and their names found in the Lambs book of life, and the rest will be thrown into the lake of fire to experience the second death, where even death and hell itself will be gone forever. 

So, the first death is when we die.  The second death is when we are judged for the things we have done in the body.

The 1st resurrection and the second death does not happen in one day.  When Christ returns, he will take over all the kingdoms of man, and will rule over the nations for a thousand years.  There will be survivors of the gentiles and Jews after the Coming and nations still existing.  All will get a fresh new start and will witness a difference between the old era, and the new.  The prophets in the OT spoke so much about this era coming and the book of Revelation which means to "reveal" sums it up in chapter 20. 

There is a gap between the 1st resurrection and the great white throne judgement.  A gap of a thousand years.  All is done in order.

We have to rely on what is written in the text. The text states, "The first resurrection".

I believe when John wrote, "blessed is he who hath part in the first resurrection", he was referring to the resurrection of Christ. Jesus is the 1st resurrection. Any one that has been saved and born again, and died in Christ, is having part in the first resurrection. In which, the 2nd death will have no power.

Jesus said to Martha, "I am the resurrection".  Paul gave us the order of the resurrection and if there were more to the order in which the dead will be raised, would have mentioned so. This is the order:

Christ become the firstfruits of them that slept.

- 1st order = Christ

- 2nd order = They that are Christ's at his coming

- 3rd order = The end

1 Corinthians 15

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

There is no mention anywhere in the bible of Two Resurrections or the second resurrection.  

But there is a spiritual and natural "first resurrection".

A) The spiritual is having part in Christ. This is the exact resurrection that John was referring to when he saw the "souls" of beheaded saints (Rev 20:4). He saw beheaded souls of saints reigning and having part with Christ. Even after death, the soul of man never dies. Only Jesus can destroy the soul. Which is the 2nd death.

B) The natural resurrection is the 2nd order that Paul was referring, this is after the 1000 years. This 2nd order is the resurrection of those that sleep in the grave (both just and unjust).

Then the judgement and the end is on "the last day" (2 Thess 2)

2 Thessalonians 1:10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

2 Thessalonians 2
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

17 hours ago, Sister said:

Revelation Man

Isn't the truth a wonderful thing worth seeking! 

Romans 11:33   O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

Amen !!

17 hours ago, Sister said:

The "remnants" are not converts.  Their free will was to not believe in Christ.  They only believe on the last day because they witness the true Messiah has come to rescue them from their enemies.  They only believe because they see with their own eyes that Christ has provided a way out for them to flee from the attacking armies.  The whole unbelieving world will also believe because all cannot deny what they are witnessing.  This is not about faith, or about knowing the Lord, it's about a reality all will witness.  And because of Mercy, the remnants of Israel will not be killed when Christ kills all those armies gathered against him, and then goes on to destroy all the very wicked throughout the earth.

Just as there are very wicked men in this world, there are wicked men of Israel also.  Very wicked.  They will not be spared, nor have a share in the rest that is to come.  They will not be included in the remnants of Israel to enter into the millennium with a fresh new start where the slate is wiped clean.  Therefore "the remnants" do not mean everyone of Israel, but those hand picked according to the election of grace, and this election is concerning the remnants of Israel.

Here is the problem with that sister..........Zechariah 13:8-9 tells us 1/3 REPENTS and is TRIED by the fire while 2/3 don't and will therefore PERISH.

Zechariah 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

So it has nothing to do with Jesus just SHOWING UP and saving the 1/3, else the 2/3 who die are going to be very angry and feel slighted. Its all about the 1/3 who REPENT BEFORE the Day of the Lord arrives, and that Day as described in Joel 2:31 is the day that the asteroid hits, then the sun and moon darkens by 1/3  also, just as the 6th Seal and 3rd Trumpet describes. 

Zechariah 12:10, the Jews REPENT and understand the one who the pierced is their Messiah, and IN THAT DAY (which they repent) Zechariah 13:1-2 says a fountain is OPENED UNTO THEM, so they are cleansed by Jesus' blood, and then TRIED in Zechariah 13:8-9, whilst the Jews who do not repent will be CUT OFF or in other words they die/perish. This ALL happens before the DOTL, as we see in Zechariah 14:1-2, the Day of the Lord arrives, and the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem on that very day, to BECOME the Beast. Then in verse 3 and 4 we see Jesus arrives to fight for the 1/3, the 2/3 were killed by the sacking of Jerusalem. The 1/3 have to come to God just like we did, JUST LIKE Abraham did, by FAITH ALONE !! The two-witnesses show up with ONE JOB, to turn Israel back unto God BEFORE the DOTL Arrives. Scriptures tell us this.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet BEFORE the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

The Rev. 8 asteroid is the coming DOTL. That is also when the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem. God is going to call the Jews unto repentance, but only via BLIND FAITH ALONE, they have to be justified by Faith also, that is what the verses below mean when you read the whole chapter.

18 hours ago, Sister said:

And this is where it gets even better;

Romans 11:2   God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

Romans 11:3   Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

Romans 11:4   But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Romans 11:5   Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

7000 is not 7000 as the 144,000 is not 144,000, God never gives his detailed plans away to the devil. 7000 means the FULL NUMBER because 7 is complete and 144,000 is FULLNESS because 12 is Fullness and 12 x 12,000 = ALL Israel. Not every Jew, but all Jews who BELIEVE or the Elect. Paul and Peter were of that Election of Grace, of course, and there have always been some Messianic Jews all along the way. 

So, to get the gist of Romans 11, we have to look at the end of the chapter.

Romans 11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in. 20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree? 25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Paul is telling the Romans here, don't boast, the Jews were cast aside as being THE VESSEL to take the Gospel unto all the world because of their UNBELIEF, and you guys are quickened by FAITH. If you leave your faith you will be cut off like them. By THEY {Jews} ALSO, if they turn from unbelief, and back unto FAITH in Jesus/God will be GRAFTED back into the family, then he says let me tell you, ALL Israel will be Saved!! That of course doesn't mean every Jew, because we know 2/3 perish and only 1/3 REPENT, but it means, Israel as a NATION is PRESERVED, thus Jesus can rule from Jerusalem with the Jews in his midst for 1000 years. But they have already repented before Jesus returns, that is why in the very end of Matt. 23 Jesus prophesies and tells the Jews, you will not see me henceforth {anymore} until you say Blessed is he that comes in the name of the Lord. Paul doesn't say Jesus is going to SAVE THEM...He says they are going to BELIEVE AGAIN and be grafted back in, Elijah turns them back unto God, he shows up as one of the Two-witnesses at the 1335, 75 days before the 1260 and 45 days before the 1290, his job as Malachi 4:5-6 says is to turn Israel back unto God BEFORE the DOTL. Amen.

I am afraid God has blessed me with a burdensome insight on this, I just keep plugging away. God Bless.

22 hours ago, Daniel Marsh said:

This is a dumb question,  as I heard the Days in Daniel equals a year?   To God a day is as a thousand years?   Since, Revelation is outside of time, would not a thousand years be a day?

That is just Daniel or Gabriel or whoever wrote it, giving us a juxtaposition between TIME.........And God.........Time is what it is, but God lives in ALL TIME at once, in other words God was living 13.7 billion years ago when he spoke the universe/earth into existence, AND God was living at the SAME TIME in the Universe completed. You see, God lives in all planes of time at once, he lives in the past, present and future all at the same time so of course ONE DAY..........to God is like a 1000 years and a 1000 years is like ONE DAY, because He lives in ALL TIME at once. 

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Sister.

There are two GENERAL resurrections that shall occur, the one at the Messiah's Return and the one at the end of the Millennium.

HOWEVER, we need to be reminded that YESHUA` IS THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE! (John 11:25.)

Throughout the Millennium, He shall be raising the dead to life as the need arises, just as easily as (probably easier than) He raised the dead during His First Offer of the Kingdom to Israel (His "Ministry").

What scripture reference do you have that supports your belief that there will be a resurrection, and then 1000 years later, a 2nd resurrection?