• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,596
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

16 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I agree, but they happen at different times. I got so engrossed in my answer I failed to mention there are TWO RESURRECTIONS, those in Jesus Christ and those not in Jesus Christ. So the answer is TWO.

I understand that all of God are raised and called the FIRST RESURRECTION, but one comes Pre 70th week and the later comes at Jesus' Second Coming. Its still ONE RESURRECTION to God because in his camp is those OF Christ and those NOT OF Christ. 

God knows who will come to Him, but I in no way think God HAND PICKS those that convert, that would not be Free Will. The Election of Grace is God giving every man a choice. 

Basically, the Wicked will be Judged after Jesus' 1000 year reign. They are the Wicked Tares that are bound up and and bundled for the fire. The Wheat {Israel} will be gathered into the barn. Al of those living during the 1000 year reign should be translated immediately to LIFE EVERMORE since men do not Willfully Sin during thee 1000 year reign. But at the very end, some will chose to follow Satan and thus will be a part of that damnation Judgment sadly.

God Bless............I forgot to give my answer so it was confusing, sorry.

Shalom, Revelation Man.

Read what I said to Sister above. There may be two GENERAL Resurrections, but there will be MANY individual resurrections throughout the Millennium. It's not said in Scripture that "tbe FIRST RESURRECTION" are in two parts such that one "comes Pre 70th week and the later comes at Jesus' Second Coming." That is STRICTLY declared by one's THEOLOGY!

Secondly, "Jesus' 1000 year reign" is not quite right because most forget that Gavri'el ("Gabriel") said this to Miryam ("Mary") about Yeshua` ("Jesus"):

Luke 1:30-33 (KJV)

30 And the angel said unto her,

"Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name 'JESUS.' 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end."

So, the Millennium - the Thousand Years - is just the FIRST 1,000 years of His Kingdom! 

Thirdly, you are NOT correct in saying, "men do not Willfully Sin during the 1000 year reign." Are you kidding? Of course they will "willfully sin!" They will rebel against the LORD and His Anointed! (Psalm 2.) It's just that, in the Millennium, they will not be able to blame their actions on haSatan! He will be locked away, unable to influence human beings. So, any sins that they will commit shall rest SQUARELY ON THEIR OWN SHOULDERS! They won't be able to say what Flip Wilson used to say: "The devil made me do it!"

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,086
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

I wonder why everyone is not raised in the first ressurrection so they would have a chance to come to Christ with full knowledge. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

17 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Amen !!

Here is the problem with that sister..........Zechariah 13:8-9 tells us 1/3 REPENTS and is TRIED by the fire while 2/3 don't and will therefore PERISH.

Zechariah 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

So it has nothing to do with Jesus just SHOWING UP and saving the 1/3, else the 2/3 who die are going to be very angry and feel slighted. Its all about the 1/3 who REPENT BEFORE the Day of the Lord arrives, and that Day as described in Joel 2:31 is the day that the asteroid hits, then the sun and moon darkens by 1/3  also, just as the 6th Seal and 3rd Trumpet describes. 

Greetings Revelation Man

I cannot comment on this 1/3rd part just yet, because I don't know what "all the land" is referring to.  Is it just Israel?, the whole world? or the whole Christian land?  Is it just 2/3rds of the last generation that has been cut off, or all generations?  So many questions.

As far as I understand, Israel rejected Christ, so why do they need to be "tried"?  Receiving a chastisement/punishment maybe to show they have taken the wrong path,  then receiving mercy at the end,....but being tried in my opinion is for the Christians.  You know what I mean, when all professing Christians have to walk the talk.  Go through that same baptism that Jesus went through.  Not with just lip service, but in deed,  enduring to the end, despite having everything taken from them by this wicked beast system.  Refusing the Mark of the Beast.  Going hungry, homeless etc.  Suffering for JESUS sake.  

The "trying" that shall come upon the whole world is at the beginning of the tribulation and not the end of it.

I am asking God for more wisdom about this so cannot comment nor speak confidently about this, but thank you for replying.  I am looking at those scriptures you provided and going over this two thirds/one third prophecy more carefully.

On 5/28/2020 at 8:24 AM, TMarcum said:

We have to rely on what is written in the text. The text states, "The first resurrection".

I believe when John wrote, "blessed is he who hath part in the first resurrection", he was referring to the resurrection of Christ. Jesus is the 1st resurrection. Any one that has been saved and born again, and died in Christ, is having part in the first resurrection. In which, the 2nd death will have no power.

Hi TMarcum

You are so passionate here.  That's good to see!

Romans 6:5   For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

Jesus is the "firstborn" of the dead.  The first raised from the dead.  Our hope is that we be raised just like he was.  The preaching of the gospel has been going on for over 2000 years.  Many generations have been born since then.  All get a chance.  Jesus comes with his reward.  That reward is everlasting life. 

This first resurrection is the resurrection of the saints, of all those generations who now receive the promises at his 2nd Coming.   It's a mass one day event.

Just as Jesus received a new body at his resurrection, the saints will also.  None can die ever again.

Now to understand that there is a second resurrection, we must have knowledge of the next part of God's plan after Christ has returned.  This is a time of healing for the nations.  a time where Satan is locked up for a thousand years so that he cannot deceive the nations for this time.  He must be put out of the way so that the remnants of the world can heal and hear the truth without distortion.  More souls will be born throughout this era, so there is more souls to make the kingdom of God greater.  More children to be born and Israel's chance to make things right this time around.

About 10-15 years ago, not many knew about this millennium which is coming.  Most churches taught that when Christ returns, only the godly were saved and the rest destroyed. They thought it was all done and dusted and a new heaven and earth would be created straight away.  Since then, God has opened the eyes of many to see there is more to his plan, for the complete end is not yet, and Jesus still has more work to complete.   Most did not know because they did not read what God was showing us through the OT prophets.  They speak in detail about this time.  I can give lots of scriptures if you like.  Only when we can see the purpose of that plan (the 1000 years of rest), then we can understand about the 2nd resurrection.  More children will be born.  It will be a different era for them. 

There is no mention anywhere in the bible of Two Resurrections or the second resurrection.  

Please read again Revelation chapter 20.  Follow it through.  You will find it there.  Satan will be locked up for a thousand years at Christ's coming.  After the 1000 years he will be loosed again.  He will cause a great WAR for the last time.  He will do what he does best, and distort the truth.  Many will follow him.  His armies that he has gathered out of all the nations will attack "the camp of the saints" - this is where Israel will be living.  It's those saints who are living in the flesh with all their offspring (following Christ) that Satan will seek to harm.  Satan uses a man again to stir the nations against them.  His name is Gog and his kingdom is called Magog.  This is the final war.  Gog and Magog only surround the camp, because Israel has repented now and is shielded by the Lord.

After this is when the great white throne judgement begins.  Not straight away, but after Satan is let out after the 1000 years and gathers those armies to go to war.  This will all take time.  So it's a little after 1000 years. 

This is a wonderful truth worth seeking.  A very exciting time.  Only then when you discover this, can you see the reason why a 2nd resurrection is going to happen, and a second death.  Another mass event.

On 5/28/2020 at 7:31 AM, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Sister.

There are two GENERAL resurrections that shall occur, the one at the Messiah's Return and the one at the end of the Millennium.

Shalom Retrobyter

Amen!

HOWEVER, we need to be reminded that YESHUA` IS THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE! (John 11:25.)

Yes he is!  He is the life giver.

Throughout the Millennium, He shall be raising the dead to life as the need arises, just as easily as (probably easier than) He raised the dead during His First Offer of the Kingdom to Israel (His "Ministry").

I am not sure about that, but anything is possible.  Do you have any scriptures to support that?  I would like to see brother.

All I know is that during the millennium men shall live to 100 yrs of age.  They will live to a hundred either blessed or cursed.  Those that live cursed, would be those refusing to circumcise their hearts (amongst the gentiles) - but nevertheless they live to hundred.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

3 hours ago, Sister said:

Greetings Revelation Man

I cannot comment on this 1/3rd part just yet, because I don't know what "all the land" is referring to.  Is it just Israel?, the whole world? or the whole Christian land?  Is it just 2/3rds of the last generation that has been cut off, or all generations?  So many questions.

As far as I understand, Israel rejected Christ, so why do they need to be "tried"?  Receiving a chastisement/punishment maybe to show they have taken the wrong path,  then receiving mercy at the end,....but being tried in my opinion is for the Christians.  You know what I mean, when all professing Christians have to walk the talk.  Go through that same baptism that Jesus went through.  Not with just lip service, but in deed,  enduring to the end, despite having everything taken from them by this wicked beast system.  Refusing the Mark of the Beast.  Going hungry, homeless etc.  Suffering for JESUS sake.  

The "trying" that shall come upon the whole world is at the beginning of the tribulation and not the end of it.

I am asking God for more wisdom about this so cannot comment nor speak confidently about this, but thank you for replying.  I am looking at those scriptures you provided and going over this two thirds/one third prophecy more carefully.

The 1/3 means 1/3 of all the Jews will come u to Christ Jesus. The 70th Week can't even come to pass until Israel Repents, that is in the Prophecy. It could just mean Israel, where 6.7 million Jews live or worldwide where 15 Million Jews live. But considering that during the very end of time more Jews will probably move o Israel kinda feeling what they felt just before Hitler came to power, but this time they have a place to go, so lets say there is 10 million Jews living in Israel by that time, its 2.5-3 Million Jews that Repent, and it will be 2/3 that will not repent. 

The important portion is not the exact number, but they fact they the REPENT before the DOTL arrives. God only receives BY FAITH.....this is what people don't understand about Paul's quote "There is neither Jew nor Gentile, Greek nor....well, you get it, hes not speaking about the Jew and Gentile Church becoming ONE ENTITY, hes speaking about the fact that ALL MEN........Be they Jew or Gentile must come unto God the Father in the EXACT SAME MANNER, by Faith Alone. The Jews were CUT OFF because of Unbelief, ad will be Grafted back in via FAITH. Even id that is after the Rapture.

Gentiles who miss the Rapture can also still come to Christ BY FAITH. So, there were Jews who believed before the Rapture {Paul, Peter and many Messianic Jews} who like the Gentile Church will be Raptured. And the 1/3 who come to Christ AFTER the Rapture will be saved just like the Gentile Martyrs, BUT.... They still have to come by Faith, Jesus will not just rescue them. 

We are all TRIED when we come to Jesus by the world, by Satan, by temptation. Remember, Jesus is THEIR Messiah first, they will now accept him. 

Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

God Bless.............search and we will find. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  76
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

7 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi TMarcum

You are so passionate here.  That's good to see!

Romans 6:5   For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

Jesus is the "firstborn" of the dead.  The first raised from the dead.  Our hope is that we be raised just like he was.  The preaching of the gospel has been going on for over 2000 years.  Many generations have been born since then.  All get a chance.  Jesus comes with his reward.  That reward is everlasting life. 

This first resurrection is the resurrection of the saints, of all those generations who now receive the promises at his 2nd Coming.   It's a mass one day event.

Just as Jesus received a new body at his resurrection, the saints will also.  None can die ever again.

Now to understand that there is a second resurrection, we must have knowledge of the next part of God's plan after Christ has returned.  This is a time of healing for the nations.  a time where Satan is locked up for a thousand years so that he cannot deceive the nations for this time.  He must be put out of the way so that the remnants of the world can heal and hear the truth without distortion.  More souls will be born throughout this era, so there is more souls to make the kingdom of God greater.  More children to be born and Israel's chance to make things right this time around.

About 10-15 years ago, not many knew about this millennium which is coming.  Most churches taught that when Christ returns, only the godly were saved and the rest destroyed. They thought it was all done and dusted and a new heaven and earth would be created straight away.  Since then, God has opened the eyes of many to see there is more to his plan, for the complete end is not yet, and Jesus still has more work to complete.   Most did not know because they did not read what God was showing us through the OT prophets.  They speak in detail about this time.  I can give lots of scriptures if you like.  Only when we can see the purpose of that plan (the 1000 years of rest), then we can understand about the 2nd resurrection.  More children will be born.  It will be a different era for them. 

Please read again Revelation chapter 20.  Follow it through.  You will find it there.  Satan will be locked up for a thousand years at Christ's coming.  After the 1000 years he will be loosed again.  He will cause a great WAR for the last time.  He will do what he does best, and distort the truth.  Many will follow him.  His armies that he has gathered out of all the nations will attack "the camp of the saints" - this is where Israel will be living.  It's those saints who are living in the flesh with all their offspring (following Christ) that Satan will seek to harm.  Satan uses a man again to stir the nations against them.  His name is Gog and his kingdom is called Magog.  This is the final war.  Gog and Magog only surround the camp, because Israel has repented now and is shielded by the Lord.

After this is when the great white throne judgement begins.  Not straight away, but after Satan is let out after the 1000 years and gathers those armies to go to war.  This will all take time.  So it's a little after 1000 years. 

This is a wonderful truth worth seeking.  A very exciting time.  Only then when you discover this, can you see the reason why a 2nd resurrection is going to happen, and a second death.  Another mass event.

The bible scriptures do not support a 2nd resurrection. We must rely on what the text says. It says the first resurrection is after the thousand years are finished. This is the 1st resurrection (Rev 20:5). All will be raised at the same day and same hour. The bible says this over and over.

Paul said the wicked will "punshied wih everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord", when he returns with the gathering of the saints with his holy angels, After the working of Satan (2 Thess 1-7) & (2 Thess 2:1). Whom the Lord will destroy with the brightness of his coming (2 Thess 2:8)

2 Thess 1:9 "Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;"

Job said no one will rise from the grave or awaken out of their sleep until the heavens be no more. 

Job 14:12 "So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep."

Jesus said both those that have done good and bad will come forth from the graves in the "hour" they hear his voice. Some to everlasting life some to everlasting damnation.

John 5
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Paul gave us the order of the resurrection. If their were a 2nd resurrection, Paul would have stated it in the order. However, he does say that then comes the end. My friend, the end is the end.

Christ is become the firstfruits of them that slept, afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. So here is the order:

1) Christ - Was resurrected almost 2000 years ago.

2)  Afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 

3) Then cometh the end.

1 Corinthians 15
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

So if you have bible references that contradict these apostles, prophets and Jesus our Lord, please provide them. Your beliefs should be validated by actual scripture, if you have any.

1 hour ago, TMarcum said:

The bible scriptures do not support a 2nd resurrection. We must rely on what the text says.

TMarcum

Why even mention a "first" resurrection if there is not a second?

It should just say "resurrection" then.  Why the word "first"?

It says the first resurrection is after the thousand years are finished. This is the 1st resurrection (Rev 20:5). All will be raised at the same day and same hour. The bible says this over and over.

So at least you recognise that there is a thousand years.  Now, where do you place that thousand years?  Is it before the coming or after?

I can totally understand why you see that the first resurrection is after the thousand years, because of how it is written;

Please if you will, take a look at this one more time; 

Revelation 20:4   And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 20:5   But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Revelation 20:6   Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Revelation 20:7   And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

In verse 4, those end time saints are included the resurrection.  They are receiving their reward because they are given thrones (authority to rule with Christ)  They will rule with him for a thousand years.

"But 'the rest of the dead' lived not until the thousand years were finished."  is just an insert, a side note.  Like something that is in brackets, and then he continues on to what he was speaking about in verse 4 - which is why he says "this is the first resurrection".  He continues on to what he was first speaking about.

...the rest of the dead.... are those who were not in the first resurrection.  They will be brought to life to be judged....when the thousand years are finished.

Revelation 20:11   And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Revelation 20:12   And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Revelation 20:13   And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Revelation 20:14   And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15   And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

The saints of the first resurrection are not judged by their works.  They passed that judgement because all their sins were blotted out.  This second judgement is different, according to the balances.

I will address the other part of your post later.  Sorry I just got a visitor.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  76
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

1 hour ago, Sister said:

TMarcum

Why even mention a "first" resurrection if there is not a second?

It should just say "resurrection" then.  Why the word "first"?

So at least you recognise that there is a thousand years.  Now, where do you place that thousand years?  Is it before the coming or after?

I can totally understand why you see that the first resurrection is after the thousand years, because of how it is written;

Please if you will, take a look at this one more time; 

Revelation 20:4   And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 20:5   But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Revelation 20:6   Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Revelation 20:7   And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

In verse 4, those end time saints are included the resurrection.  They are receiving their reward because they are given thrones (authority to rule with Christ)  They will rule with him for a thousand years.

"But 'the rest of the dead' lived not until the thousand years were finished."  is just an insert, a side note.  Like something that is in brackets, and then he continues on to what he was speaking about in verse 4 - which is why he says "this is the first resurrection".  He continues on to what he was first speaking about.

...the rest of the dead.... are those who were not in the first resurrection.  They will be brought to life to be judged....when the thousand years are finished.

Revelation 20:11   And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Revelation 20:12   And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Revelation 20:13   And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Revelation 20:14   And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15   And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

The saints of the first resurrection are not judged by their works.  They passed that judgement because all their sins were blotted out.  This second judgement is different, according to the balances.

I will address the other part of your post later.  Sorry I just got a visitor.

We have to stick with what the text actually says and not add to it what we think he actually meant. If John intended us to believe there is a 2nd resurrection, then he would have specified the 2nd resurrection (the same as he specified the 2nd death).

The term "a thousand years" is symbolic language used in Revelation. The same symbolic language used to represent "144 thousand", "42 months", "24 elders", "a great chain", or "a red dragon". The term "a thousand years", is symbolic language to represent the period of time of the order of the Resurrection, as described by Paul in 1 Cor. 15:23. Christ the firstfruits, afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

1 Cor. 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

This is the resurrection period of the MK. The first resurrection will not be until "a thousand years" is over. The period is denoted by "a thousand years". If John put the exact number there, then we would all be able to know the exact date of his 2nd coming. It is not intended for us to know the time, nor the date of his return.

There is no resurrection in Rev 20:4. John saw beheaded souls. We all know that the soul of a righteous man never dies. When we are saved, then at that time our soul is alive forever. To never die again. John saw the souls of beheaded saints reigning with Jesus. The same as the souls that John saw under the alter in Rev 6:9. These were prophets and holy men that were killed and blood was shed. John saw their souls. He saw them being redeemed by the blood of Jesus and white robes given to them. But he said that they should sleep a little longer. Their souls were with Jesus but their body is in the grave with us until this day.

After "a thousand years" then Satan will be loose for a little season. In Rev 17:8, tells us plainly that the beast that ascended out of the pit will go into perdition and kill the saints. All whose names are not written in the book of life will worship the beast. The beast is destroyed in Chapter Rev 19:20 and thrown in the lake of fire. 

So riddle me this! How do you think the 1000 years will be after the beast and false profit is destroyed in Rev 19:20, if the beast that ascended out of the pit and then goes into perdition is killed in Rev 19:20?

The bible plainly says the evil spirits like frogs came out of the mouth of the dragon, false profit, and beast in Rev 16:13. How  are the evil spirits coming out in Rev 16 if Satan is not thrown in a pit until after the saints are rapture in Rev 19? The dragon went after the remnant of her seed in Rev 12:17.

So you have a lot of explaining to do to support by scripture what you say you believe.

But you are correct, your belief was not part of the early church for very good reason. It was John Darby and Cyrus Scofield who pushed these beliefs down our throats, published reference bibles, co-hearsed bible seminary schools to teach the doctrine, as well as famous TV evangelists. And is now taught in every church across the nation.

This is not the teachings of the early church and not the teachings of Jesus. He said if any man say, Lo Christ is here or there, to believe it not. he said immediately after the days tribulation, to look for the sign of the coming of the Lord when the sun will be darken and stars fall, and powers of heaven shall be shaken. This is the end of the heavens and the earth. The heaven only fled away before the face of the Lord after the 1000 year period, not before.

Matthew 24
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

22 minutes ago, TMarcum said:

We have to stick with what the text actually says and not add to it what we think he actually meant. If John intended us to believe there is a 2nd resurrection, then he would have specified the 2nd resurrection (the same as he specified the 2nd death).

TMarcum

John just simply showed us what the Lord showed him.  Neither he, nor the prophets or even Jesus has to spoon feed us.  Truth is not given like that, because we have to seek.  Everybody here gives their interpretation of the scriptures.  We are all doing it, yourself included.

I have a few questions for you if you don't mind?

Why would Christ return, put Satan in prison for a thousand years and then leave his saints to wait out that thousand years before they receive their change?  Doesn't this go against all scripture?  Doesn't Christ come with his reward?

Next question;

Who will the saints be reigning over for a thousand years if it's all over at the return of Christ?