• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/10/1957

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if wingnut- is alright?  I have become increasingly concerned, as it looks like he hasn't visited the forum since September 1.  With the COVID-19 and everything, I just can't help wondering if anything has happened.

• 4 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member

Well, my activity on the forum has been quite sporadic for the last few months, and I haven't been active in this thread in quite some time.  As can be seen in the course of this thread, wingnut- and I have had many conversations, and I have remained concerned about his sudden and long absence.  When I look at his profile, I see that I am the last person he responded to on the forum, and that was back on August 30th of last year.  Interestingly, this was the same month that the place where I have been employed for over 42 years closed its doors over the Covid pandemic, which prompted me to pursue semi-retirement.  Just a little sidebar---I haven't really got to experience much of a retirement yet.  I have found myself often telling people that I didn't realize it involved that much work to retire!  And there have been other things...

Anyway, I have lost some old friends to that virus, and it has long concerned me that this may be what happened to wingnut-.  In retrospect (for me), what we did on the forums was kinda like sparring, and you can't spar with someone that many times and not miss them when they are gone.  I would really appreciate it if someone would clue me in, if anyone knows.  It seems to me that with him being a moderator, someone would surely know.  Of course, I think of George, but I don't know how much he is able to look in on the threads.

Edited by not an echo

• 2 months later...

All I can say about this post is that wingnut- just came to my mind again.  I thought we had some good conversations.  I have missed him...

(In November of 2021 I realized that wingnut- was okay :))

Edited by not an echo
  • Well Said! 1

Hello all,

As this is my master thread to the different rapture interpretation I put forth, I have added many links over time, but it has been over a year since I have made a new post.  Today, I added a link to my latest related thread (in post #2) and also one of my charts that has become buried here and there in several of my other threads (in post #3).  Hopefully this will make my master thread more helpful and make more clear what is revealed in Scripture concerning the last days.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 6/5/2020 at 5:47 PM, not an echo said:

Hello all,

According to Scripture, when will Christ return for the rapture of His Church?  Varying interpretations of Scripture relating to this question have resulted in various views.  Each view is made up of a virtual forest of interpretations, and everyone has his or her varying reasons for accepting this or that forest as being the more correct.  Interestingly, four major forests full of interpretations concerning the timing of the rapture have become popular:  the Pre-Trib forest, the Mid-Trib forest, the Post-Trib forest, and the Pre-Wrath forest.  Over time, as in a literal forest, some trees that have been a part of this or that forest have gotten quite huge, while others have fallen, and in some cases, others have been planted which have experienced varying degrees of growth.  Of course, each person considers the forest where he or she dwells to be more full and vibrant, while seeing the others as being more spindly and weak.  Common to us all is the element of faith, because for now, "we see through a glass darkly" (I Cor. 13:12).  

As God's children, we quite naturally should want to dwell in forests of truth.  I know for me, I delight in what I consider to be forests of truth, and I like to share concerning these forests with others.  It looks like this is a common desire with many in God's family!  With a forum, a thread will often concern only one tree in a forest that makes up a view.  And, as we often say in Kentucky, sometimes its hard to see the forest for the trees.  In the course of my experience on Worthy Christian Forums, I have started some threads having to do with the trees (if you will) that are in a different forest that I have had my eyes opened to, a forest that represents a totally different Pre-Trib, or Pre-Daniel's 70th Week rapture view.  Over time, I have sometimes wondered if some will be able to see this different forest at all, until they have seen all of it.  That is what this thread is all about.

The following 36 propositions (trees) are divided into two parts and represent the A,B,C's and 1,2,3's of a different forest that I believe God has drawn my attention to.  PART I concerns things up to and including the time of the rapture.  PART II concerns things after the time of the rapture.  Also, for the purpose of heightening the reader's awareness of the great significance of the Seven Sealed Book (Rev. 5), PART I concerns things up to---and just prior to---the last seal of this book being removed.  PART II continues from there and, for me, further substantiates PART I.

PART I

A.  The Revelation reveals things that were "at hand" to begin to take place, even in John's day.

B.  The Revelation is in chronological order, and chapters 11-20 overlap consistent with this order.

C.  The Revelation is a grid into which all end time prophecies will fit and find their order.

D.  The rapture of the Church is imminent and has been since early in the Church Era.

E.  The rapture will occur pre-The Seven Year Tribulation Period, or pre-Daniel's 70th Week.

F.  The rapture closes the Church Era and will occur right before the Day of the Lord begins.

G.  The word "day" in phrases like "the Day of the Lord" can have a strict or a broad sense meaning.

H.  The book sealed with seven seals could rightly be entitled, THE DAY OF THE LORD.

I.  The seals of the Seven Sealed Book represent those things leading up to what is within the book.

J.  The first four seals parallel what Jesus warned of in the opening verses of His Olivet Discourse.

K.  The Olivet Discourse pertains to both Church Era Christians and Last Day's Israelites.

L.  The Lamb opened the first four seals as early as the first century of the Church Era.

M.  The 1st Seal reveals Satan's Church Era scheme to conquer truth by deceivers and false Christs.

N.  The 2nd Seal reveals Satan's Church Era scheme to take away peace and bring about wars.

O.  The 3rd Seal reveals Satan's Church Era scheme to effect poverty for most, but luxury for some.

P.  The 4th Seal reveals Satan's Church Era scheme to martyr Christians, but with a specified limit.

Q.  The "fourth part of the earth" spoken of in Rev. 6:8 is a geographical, not a population reference.

R.  The 5th Seal reveals the cry of Church Era martyrs for justice, nearer the end of the Church Era.

S.  The prophecy quoted by Peter in Acts 2:16-21 points to the Church Era and precisely spans it.

T.  The Second Coming of Christ will be preceded by His Sign Appearance, shown in Matt. 24:30.

U.  The Sign Appearance of Christ will be accompanied by signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars.

V.  The tribulation Jesus spoke of in Matt. 24:29 is in reference to the tribulation of the Church Era.

W.  The Sign Appearance of Christ includes the rapture and occurs after the opening of the 6th Seal.

X.  The 144,000 of Rev. 7:1-8 and those in Israel's hemisphere will see Christ's Sign Appearance.

Y.  The great multitude John beheld in Rev. 7:9-17 is the just resurrected and raptured Church.

Z.  The "great tribulation" spoken of in Rev. 7:14 is what the Church has so long been through,

OR,

The "great tribulation" spoken of in Rev. 7:14 is what the Church will have just escaped from.

PART II

1.  The Day of the Lord will begin the day the 6th and 7th seals of the Seven Sealed Book are opened.

2.  The geographical setting for Daniel's 70th Week will be the same as it was for the first 69 weeks.

3.  The first four trumpets will effect the destruction of the 1/3 of Earth not in Israel's hemisphere.

4.  The Western Hemisphere (the Americas) represents the 1/3 of Earth not in Israel's hemisphere.

5.  The time elapsing for everything from the 6th Seal through the 4th Trumpet can be one day.

6.  The 5th and 6th trumpets will complete the stage of the Bible lands for Daniel's 70th Week.

7.  The "little book open",  which John gives an account of in Rev. 10:1-11, is the little book of Daniel.

8.  The account of Daniel's 70th Week runs from Rev. 11:1 thru Christ's Second Coming in 19:11-21.

9.  The 7th Trumpet heralds a period that isn't over until Rev. 20:15, after the Last Judgment.

10. The period heralded by the 7th Trumpet results in COMPLETE CLOSURE FOR THIS WORLD.

Realize that as I have likened each of these 36 propositions to a tree, some have many limbs.  In time, as I have time, I hope to start other threads that will go into more detail concerning these propositions.  Hopefully, the threads that I have already started, which stem from the above and are rooted in Scripture, will be able now to be better appreciated.  For me, I believe it is important to humbly admit that I may be wrong on something.  Moreover, because I am a relative unknown, I have experienced no temptation concerning the thing of trying to save face with anyone or any organization.  Rather, if another in the family of God is able to show me where I may be in error, I will be thankful and will gladly do the work necessary to make the foregoing a better forest of truth.  I know that when I am considering what others put forth, I often wonder what they believe concerning other things.  If this is a concern of yours, I would like to invite you to consider my thread, My Testimony and More in the Testimonies section of the forum (https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/252050-my-testimony-and-more/).  Your brother in Christ, for the cause of Christ---not an echo

I would like to dedicate this opening post of this thread to the Church, "the pillar and ground of the truth" (I Tim. 3:15b), of which I am most grateful to be a part.

B.  The Revelation is in chronological order, and chapters 11-20 overlap consistent with this order.

I disagree: there is NO "overlap." If you wish to discuss, start a thread on what you perceive as overlap.

E.  The rapture will occur pre-The Seven Year Tribulation Period, or pre-Daniel's 70th Week.

F.  The rapture closes the Church Era and will occur right before the Day of the Lord begins.

Good job! I agree.

H.  The book sealed with seven seals could rightly be entitled, THE DAY OF THE LORD.

I have frequently written that it is the 70th week that is written INSIDE the book. If no notice, the book cannot be opened until AFTER the Day of the Lord begins at the 6th seal. I believe the 70th week begins with the 7th seal and the opening of the book. Therefore it is very likely that what is written INSIDE is indeed the entire 70th week. 

Since it is the 70th week that ENDS the Jewish age and ENDS the 6000 years of man's rule on earth, I believe this book with 7 seals is Adam's earth lease. His lease ENDS at the sounding of the 7th trumpet. That explains why the kingdoms of the world are then taken from Satan and given to Jesus Christ. 

I.  The seals of the Seven Sealed Book represent those things leading up to what is within the book.

Absolutely!

M.  The 1st Seal reveals Satan's Church Era scheme to conquer truth by deceivers and false Christs.

No, the first seal is to represent the CHURCH sent out with the GOSPEL. This rider rides alone. The last three ride together trying to stop the advance of the gospel, but are limited to only one fourth of the earth.

V.  The tribulation Jesus spoke of in Matt. 24:29 is in reference to the tribulation of the Church Era.

I disagree: He previously spoke of days of great tribulation. I therefore think He is referring to Daniel's 70th week as "the tribulation." The week will end at the 7th vial.

W.  The Sign Appearance of Christ includes the rapture and occurs after the opening of the 6th Seal.

Here you have taken a tangent, apparently thinking the signs AFTER the tribulation of those days is the same sign as John shows us at the 6th seal BEFORE the tribulation of those days. This is the HUGE error that began the "prewrath" rapture theory. 

The truth is, these are TWO DIFFERENT signs for TWO DIFFERENT events and will be seen over 7 years apart. The 6th seal signs (total eclipses) are for the start of the Day of the Lord. The "after the tribulation" signs are very different (total darkness) and will be the sign of His coming.

I agree with x, y and z.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

Hello all,

According to Scripture, when will Christ return for the rapture of His Church?  Varying interpretations of Scripture relating to this question have resulted in various views.  Each view is made up of a virtual forest of interpretations, and everyone has his or her varying reasons for accepting this or that forest as being the more correct.  Interestingly, four major forests full of interpretations concerning the timing of the rapture have become popular:  the Pre-Trib forest, the Mid-Trib forest, the Post-Trib forest, and the Pre-Wrath forest.  Over time, as in a literal forest, some trees that have been a part of this or that forest have gotten quite huge, while others have fallen, and in some cases, others have been planted which have experienced varying degrees of growth.  Of course, each person considers the forest where he or she dwells to be more full and vibrant, while seeing the others as being more spindly and weak.  Common to us all is the element of faith, because for now, "we see through a glass darkly" (I Cor. 13:12).  

As God's children, we quite naturally should want to dwell in forests of truth.  I know for me, I delight in what I consider to be forests of truth, and I like to share concerning these forests with others.  It looks like this is a common desire with many in God's family!  With a forum, a thread will often concern only one tree in a forest that makes up a view.  And, as we often say in Kentucky, sometimes its hard to see the forest for the trees.  In the course of my experience on Worthy Christian Forums, I have started some threads having to do with the trees (if you will) that are in a different forest that I have had my eyes opened to, a forest that represents a totally different Pre-Trib, or Pre-Daniel's 70th Week rapture view.  Over time, I have sometimes wondered if some will be able to see this different forest at all, until they have seen all of it.  That is what this thread is all about.

The following 36 propositions (trees) are divided into two parts and represent the A,B,C's and 1,2,3's of a different forest that I believe God has drawn my attention to.  PART I concerns things up to and including the time of the rapture.  PART II concerns things after the time of the rapture.  Also, for the purpose of heightening the reader's awareness of the great significance of the Seven Sealed Book (Rev. 5), PART I concerns things up to---and just prior to---the last seal of this book being removed.  PART II continues from there and, for me, further substantiates PART I.

PART I

A.  The Revelation reveals things that were "at hand" to begin to take place, even in John's day.

C.  The Revelation is a grid into which all end time prophecies will fit and find their order.

D.  The rapture of the Church is imminent and has been since early in the Church Era.

G.  The word "day" in phrases like "the Day of the Lord" can have a strict or a broad sense meaning.

J.  The first four seals parallel what Jesus warned of in the opening verses of His Olivet Discourse.

K.  The Olivet Discourse pertains to both Church Era Christians and Last Day's Israelites.

L.  The Lamb opened the first four seals as early as the first century of the Church Era.

N.  The 2nd Seal reveals Satan's Church Era scheme to take away peace and bring about wars.

O.  The 3rd Seal reveals Satan's Church Era scheme to effect poverty for most, but luxury for some.

P.  The 4th Seal reveals Satan's Church Era scheme to martyr Christians, but with a specified limit.

Q.  The "fourth part of the earth" spoken of in Rev. 6:8 is a geographical, not a population reference.

R.  The 5th Seal reveals the cry of Church Era martyrs for justice, nearer the end of the Church Era.

S.  The prophecy quoted by Peter in Acts 2:16-21 points to the Church Era and precisely spans it.

T.  The Second Coming of Christ will be preceded by His Sign Appearance, shown in Matt. 24:30.

U.  The Sign Appearance of Christ will be accompanied by signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars.

X.  The 144,000 of Rev. 7:1-8 and those in Israel's hemisphere will see Christ's Sign Appearance.

Y.  The great multitude John beheld in Rev. 7:9-17 is the just resurrected and raptured Church.

Z.  The "great tribulation" spoken of in Rev. 7:14 is what the Church has so long been through,

OR,

The "great tribulation" spoken of in Rev. 7:14 is what the Church will have just escaped from.

PART II

1.  The Day of the Lord will begin the day the 6th and 7th seals of the Seven Sealed Book are opened.

2.  The geographical setting for Daniel's 70th Week will be the same as it was for the first 69 weeks.

3.  The first four trumpets will effect the destruction of the 1/3 of Earth not in Israel's hemisphere.

4.  The Western Hemisphere (the Americas) represents the 1/3 of Earth not in Israel's hemisphere.

5.  The time elapsing for everything from the 6th Seal through the 4th Trumpet can be one day.

6.  The 5th and 6th trumpets will complete the stage of the Bible lands for Daniel's 70th Week.

7.  The "little book open",  which John gives an account of in Rev. 10:1-11, is the little book of Daniel.

8.  The account of Daniel's 70th Week runs from Rev. 11:1 thru Christ's Second Coming in 19:11-21.

9.  The 7th Trumpet heralds a period that isn't over until Rev. 20:15, after the Last Judgment.

10. The period heralded by the 7th Trumpet results in COMPLETE CLOSURE FOR THIS WORLD.

Realize that as I have likened each of these 36 propositions to a tree, some have many limbs.  In time, as I have time, I hope to start other threads that will go into more detail concerning these propositions.  Hopefully, the threads that I have already started, which stem from the above and are rooted in Scripture, will be able now to be better appreciated.  For me, I believe it is important to humbly admit that I may be wrong on something.  Moreover, because I am a relative unknown, I have experienced no temptation concerning the thing of trying to save face with anyone or any organization.  Rather, if another in the family of God is able to show me where I may be in error, I will be thankful and will gladly do the work necessary to make the foregoing a better forest of truth.  I know that when I am considering what others put forth, I often wonder what they believe concerning other things.  If this is a concern of yours, I would like to invite you to consider my thread, My Testimony and More in the Testimonies section of the forum (https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/252050-my-testimony-and-more/).  Your brother in Christ, for the cause of Christ---not an echo

I would like to dedicate this opening post of this thread to the Church, "the pillar and ground of the truth" (I Tim. 3:15b), of which I am most grateful to be a part.

Why not just believe John? The DAY officially begins with the opening of the 6th seal. The 70th week officially begins with the opening of the 7th seal. God places the 70th week INSIDE the Day of the Lord, so that every judgment of the Week will come with God's wrath.

I wonder. 

Why would you guess this? Is there any hint of it? The trumpets (the first 6) take up the entire first half of the week. The 7th marks the exact midpoint. 

Close, but not spot on. The 70th week is MARKED (God's word, not mine) with 7's: the 7th seal allows the book to be opened so is the official start of the 70th week. The midpoint is marked by the 7th trumpet and the 7th vial ends the week.

Jesus will NOT return at the end of the week. If He did, all would know the day by counting 1260 days from the abomination. (The 7th trumpet sounds in heaven when the abomination takes place on earth.) Take note that the 42 months of the beast's authority is the last countdown to the end John wrote of, so of course it will end last - after the week but at Christ's coming.

On 6/24/2022 at 7:53 AM, iamlamad said:

Hello all,

PART I

OR,

PART II

I disagree: there is NO "overlap." If you wish to discuss, start a thread on what you perceive as overlap.

Hello iamlamad,

Well, I finally got around to starting that thread! :)  I titled it, The Seventh Trumpet and the Period It Heralds (https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/285390-the-seventh-trumpet-and-the-period-it-heralds/).