• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/10/1957

Hello all,

Near the closing of Revelation chapter 11, we find John's account of the sounding of the 7th Trumpet and a brief overview of what this period entails.  Evidences that I will be showing support that the sounding of the 7th Trumpet will mark the beginning of the last 3-1/2 years of Daniel's 70th Week, but also, that it heralds the period in which complete closure for this world will occur.  In other words, what the 7th Trumpet heralds is huge---very huge!  Let's begin with a look at the brief overview we are given of this period, again, from Revelation 11 (and note the bold)...

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in Heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give Thee thanks, O LORD God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because Thou hast taken to Thee Thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear Thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

19 And the temple of God was opened in Heaven, and there was seen in His temple the ark of His testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

What I have put in bold concerns the Last Judgment, which we find the account of much later, in Revelation 20:11-15.  This is the last thing we find revealed to us in Scripture before what I like to refer to as that Happily Ever After part for God and all of His saved---a primary focus of chapters 21-22.  What we find between the 7th Trumpet overview and these last two chapters concerns the whole of the period that the 7th Trumpet heralds.  In other words, everything in chapters 12-20 is of this period and expounds it.  Following is an outline of this period...

DETAILS OF THE PERIOD HERALDED BY THE SEVENTH TRUMPET

(REV. 12)---SPIRITUAL REALM SCENE OF SATAN'S ACTIVITY DISCLOSED

A.  Satan's activity against Israel (vs.1/ Gen. 37:9-11) leading up to this time (vss. 1-6)

B.  The war in the heavenlies resulting in Satan being cast down unto the earth (vss. 7-9)

C.  Satan's activity against Israel / Beginning of last half of Daniel's 70th Week (vss. 10-17)

(REV. 13)---PHYSICAL REALM SCENE OF SATAN'S ACTIVITY DISCLOSED

A.  Satan's rise in the political realm as the beast of his revived Babylon empire (vss. 1-10)

B.  Satan's rise in the religious realm as the false prophet of his harlot church (vss. 11-14)

C.  Satan's despotic rule through the beast (Antichrist) and the false prophet (vss. 15-18)

(REV. 14)---TRIUMPH OF THE 144,000 SAINTS DISCLOSED

A.  Scene of the 144,000 saints in Heaven, and a last call for world to turn to God (vss. 1-7)

B.  The doom of all who worship the beast / The reaping of the wicked, and God's wrath (vss. 8-20)

(REV. 15)---TRIUMPH OF DANIEL'S 70TH WEEK MARTYRS DISCLOSED

A.  Scene of Daniel's 70th Week martyrs in Heaven, and their song (vss. 1-4)

B.  Preparation for the pouring out of the seven vials of God's wrath (vss. 5-8)

(REV. 16)---SEVEN VIALS OF GOD'S WRATH DISCLOSED

A.  Angels instructed to pour out the seven vials of God's wrath upon the earth (vs. 1)

B.  The results of the pouring out of God's wrath upon the earth (vss. 2-21)

(REV. 17)---JUDGMENT OF THE GREAT WHORE DISCLOSED

A.  John's seeing of the woman upon the scarlet beast (red dragon), and his wonder (vss. 1-6)

B.  The mystery surrounding the woman and the beast explained, and her fate (vss. 7-18)

(REV. 18)---JUDGMENT OF BABYLON THE GREAT DISCLOSED

A.  The fall of Babylon the great, and the lament of those who were loyal to it (vss. 1-19)

B.  The call to rejoice over the fall of Babylon / The finality of its destruction (vss. 20-24)

(REV. 19)---THE SECOND ADVENT OF CHRIST DISCLOSED

A.  Scene of rejoicing in preparation for Christ's return / The Second Advent of Christ (vss. 1-16)

B.  The Battle of Armageddon, and the doom of the beast and the false prophet (vss. 17-21)

(REV. 20)---CHRIST'S REIGN AND THE LAST JUDGMENT DISCLOSED

A.  The binding of Satan, Christ's thousand year reign, and Satan's ultimate doom (vss. 1-10) 

B.  The "Great White Throne Judgment" and ultimate doom of the lost (vss. 11-15)

In my upcoming posts, we will be looking further at the period of the 7th Trumpet and some interesting truths that come to light when the above is understood.  This thread is one of many that I have in this forum that pertains to a different understanding I have come to concerning the timing of the rapture relative to other events.  Here is a link to the master thread of my understanding(s) titled, A Totally Different Pre-Daniel's 70th Week Rapture Interpretation (https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/253935-a-totally-different-pre-daniels-70th-week-rapture-interpretation/).  In the second post of that thread, I give a running list of the threads I have started which pertain to this subject.

• Group:  Diamond Member

In my opening post, I stated that the sounding of the 7th Trumpet will mark the beginning of the last 3-1/2 years of Daniel's 70th Week.  Of course, it is important to understand how we can know this.  In the opening verses of the same chapter where we find concerning the sounding of the 7th Trumpet, we find the first mention of the two 3-1/2 periods of Daniel's 70th Week.  Note from Revelation 11...

1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3 And I will give power unto My two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

As can be seen, there is a 3-1/2 year period of time given in verse two and a 3-1/2 year period given in verse three.  Upon reading further, it can be easily seen that the subject of verse three continues to the verses following, even unto verse 14, at which time John writes the following...

14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

Because of the "is past" here declared, we can rightly gather that the 3-1/2 year time frame being spoken of in verses 3-13 is over at this time.  Concerning the other 3-1/2 year time frame, spoken of in verse two---interestingly and unsurprisingly---we see three mentions of this later, during the period of the 7th Trumpet (Rev. 12:6;  12:14;  13:5).  By this evidence and more, I submit that the sounding of the 7th Trumpet marks the beginning of the second half of Daniel's 70th Week.

Concerning the beginning of Daniel's 70th Week, the seven year covenant that the "man of sin" and "son of perdition" (II Thess. 2:3) is prophesied to "confirm" with Israel will mark the starting point of this time (Dan. 9:27).  It could rightly be supposed that there would be some evidence of this in The Revelation, either occurring, or having occurred.  Well, there is.  Look with me again at the opening verse of Revelation 11 (and note the bold)...

1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

A couple of things in this verse really need to be noted.  One, "the temple of God" is in existence here.  Let me say that if the rapture were to occur today, it is not necessary that the Antichrist confirm his infamous covenant with Israel tomorrow, but he will begin his rise to power.  Likewise, if the rapture were to occur today (November 17, 2022), we know that the temple will not be in existence tomorrow, but the rebuilding of it will soon begin.  Perhaps the temple will be rebuilt before the rapture, but I'm inclined to doubt it.  If not, it will be rebuilt soon afterwards.

Secondly, "worship" is occurring in the temple of God.  I submit, however, that the worship occurring at this time is not worship of Almighty God.  Realize that just because the account says this is the temple of God, this doesn't mean that it is God who is being worshiped!  Consider Paul's words in the following verses from II Thessalonians chapter two:

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (Christ's Second Advent) shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

I submit that the worship taking place in Revelation 11:1 is towards that "man of sin...the son of perdition" of whom Paul here writes, better known as the "abomination of desolation",  the "beast",  or the Antichrist.  This is that "prince that shall come" (Dan. 9:26) spoken of in Daniel's prophecy of "seventy weeks" (Dan. 9:24-27), of whom we find these words concerning, in Daniel 9:

27  And he (the Antichrist) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week (7 years) :  and in the midst of the week (after 3-1/2 years) he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

In His Olivet Discourse, Jesus spoke about this person and the severe circumstances of his time.  Consider the following from Matthew's account, in chapter 24:

15  When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16  Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17  Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18  Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19  And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20  But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Looking back at The Revelation, we find explicit examples of the worship that is happening on the earth during Daniel's 70th Week and to whom it is directed.  As you read the following, try to imagine what kind of person the Antichrist will be and what kind of promises he might make to garner the support he will need to become the world leader at that time.  We know that the covenant he will make with Israel will be a sham.  There has never been a politician like this one, nor with his degree of support.  The Antichrist will bask in the worship he receives.  Consider from Revelation 13:

4  And they worshipped the dragon (Satan) which gave power unto the beast (the Antichrist) :  and they worshipped the beast, saying, who is like unto the beast?  who is able to make war with him?

8  And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him (the beast, or Antichrist), whose names are not written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

12  And he (the false prophet /the Antichrist's cohort) exerciseth all the power of the first beast (the Antichrist) before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

15  And he (again, the false prophet) had power to give life unto the image of the beast (an idol of the Antichrst), that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

When all the foregoing is realized, what we find is that the 10 chapter block of Revelation 11-20 concerns the fulfilling of the final week of Daniel's Seventy Weeks' prophecy, and what the ultimate purpose of the prophecy concerned in the first place.  Of that ultimate purpose, consider the opening verse of Daniel's Seventy Weeks' prophecy, from Daniel 9:

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy.

What is spoken of in this verse finds its ultimate fulfilling in the Millennial Reign of Christ and what we find in Revelation 20, after which that Happily Ever After part will begin for God and all of His saved, made possible for us by what God did for us through Jesus Christ.

Edited by not an echo
I had reserved this slot for the present post

When what I have presented in my previous posts is understood, the structure of The Revelation begins to come more into view.  This is helped, even by the chapter divisions.  While these were not a part of the original manuscripts, we should not suppose that God was without an interest in them.  Rather, I submit that His hand was involved in these in a special way.

Looking first of all at the opening chapters of The Revelation, it is not even within the realm of possibility for these to be presented in a more chronological order.  One thing leads into another thing, which leads into another thing, and so forth throughout the first 10 chapters.  No back and forth, no overlap, no repeating of anything, just chronological information laid out as simply as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.  Basically, there is the introduction, followed by the letters to the seven churches, followed by a vision of God and the Lamb, followed by the opening of the seals of the Seven Sealed Book, followed by the sounding of the first six (of seven) trumpets, followed by John's account of an angel he saw, who had in his hand "a little book open" (10:2).

Beginning with chapter 11, there is a notable difference in the manner in which John continues to record things.  This difference seems to be closely related to what he writes concerning the 7th Trumpet in verses 15-19, for what he here records is a concise overview of what will be taking place throughout the next several chapters.  More precisely, the 7th Trumpet heralds a period that takes in everything John sees from the time of its sounding in chapter 11 through the Last Judgment in chapter 20.  In accord with the way the Bible's chapters are divided, it appears that after John is given the brief overview of this period, he uses an overlapping method of recording all of the details of it---without fail.  While the order of this section is still chronological, portions of some events are revealed from different angles along the way, making for some overlaps of information, as could be expected.  Because of this, it is not quite as simple to follow the order of this section, but there is a definite pattern and progression of events.  Recognizing this is an important key to understanding the chronology of The Revelation.  The following is a condensed look at the outline of the 7th Trumpet period that I presented in my opening post, showing some of the overlaps of which I speak (note OVERLAPS).  Some of the references tie together information amongst the chapters and some connect the respective exposition back to the overview of the 7th Trumpet period, again, given in Revelation 11:15-19.  For some simple illustrations of the basic structure of The Revelation, see the opening post of my thread, The Chronological Order of The Revelation (https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/249470-the-chronological-order-of-the-revelation/).

DETAILS OF THE PERIOD HERALDED BY THE SEVENTH TRUMPET

(REV. 12)---SPIRITUAL REALM SCENE OF SATAN'S ACTIVITY DISCLOSED

OVERLAPS---(vs. 3 with 17:3);  (vs. 10 with 11:15);  (vs. 12 with 11:14)

(REV. 13)---PHYSICAL REALM SCENE OF SATAN'S ACTIVITY DISCLOSED

OVERLAPS---(vs. 1 with 12:3);  (vss. 1-3ff with 17:7-12ff);  (vs. 7 with 12:11)

(REV. 14)---TRIUMPH OF THE 144,000 SAINTS DISCLOSED

OVERLAPS---(vs. 7 with 11:18);  (vs. 8 with 16:19 and 18:2ff)

(REV. 15)---TRIUMPH OF DANIEL'S 70TH WEEK MARTYRS DISCLOSED

OVERLAPS---(vs. 2 with 13:15, 14:9-13, and 20:4);  (vss. 5-8 with 11:18 and 16:1-21)

(REV. 16)---SEVEN VIALS OF GOD'S WRATH DISCLOSED

OVERLAPS---(vss. 14-16 with 19:19);  (vss. 17-21 with 11:18-19);  (vs. 19 with 14:7-8, 20)

(REV. 17)---JUDGMENT OF THE GREAT WHORE DISCLOSED

OVERLAPS---(vs. 8 with 13:3-4, 8);  (vs. 14 with 19:11-14ff)

(REV. 18)---JUDGMENT OF BABYLON THE GREAT DISCLOSED

OVERLAPS---(vs. 5 with 16:19);  (vs. 8 with 16:17-21);  (vss. 10, 17, and 19 with 14:7-8)

(REV. 19)---THE SECOND ADVENT OF CHRIST DISCLOSED

OVERLAPS---(vss. 1-6 with 11:15-17);  (vs. 15ff with 14:17-20)

(REV. 20)---CHRIST'S REIGN AND THE LAST JUDGMENT DISCLOSED

OVERLAPS---(vss. 4-6 with 11:15);  (vs. 12 with 11:18)

Relating to all of the above, my understanding has come to be that the first 10 chapters cover the time from the giving of The Revelation until the time that the world's stage is readied for the fulfilling of the last, or 70th Week of Daniel's Seventy Weeks' prophecy.  An important factor in realizing this is what we find in chapter 10.  What John sees at this time is midway into his account of the 6th Trumpet, which period is shown from Revelation 9:13 through 11:14.  Chapter 1o represents an interlude during this period, which seems to be for the purpose of calling John's attention (and ours!) to the significance of this stage of The Revelation.  The timing of what we here find is all the more thought provoking if what has been taking place over the past few months (e.g., Rev. 9:5, 10) has resulted in the world's focus being brought to bear, once again, upon the lands of the Bible days.  As the chapter opens, John sees an angel that has in his hand "a little book open" (vs. 2).  The angel cries out with a loud voice, after which seven thunders utter something that John is not allowed to write about (vss. 3-4).  Next, the angel lifts a hand to Heaven, and after swearing by the LORD "that there should be time no longer" (vs. 6b), he makes this statement:

7  But in the days of the voice of THE SEVENTH ANGEL, when he shall begin to sound, THE MYSTERY OF GOD SHOULD BE FINISHED, AS HE HATH DECLARED TO HIS SERVANTS THE PROPHETS.

All of this is especially interesting in light of the things of which Daniel had long ago prophesied, things that remained a mystery to him.  Consider these words to him at that time, from Daniel 12:

4  But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, EVEN TO THE TIME OF THE END:  many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

And then this, a few verses later...

8  And I heard, but I understood not:  then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

9  And he said, Go thy way, Daniel:  for the words are closed up and sealed TILL THE TIME OF THE END.

Many of Daniel's prophecies parallel what John will now begin to see.  These parallels help to give away the identification of the little book that John saw as being the "little book" of DANIEL.  As the end draws nearer, the visions that had even Daniel scratching his head will become more understandable.  Continuing with the next verse (from Daniel 12), notice what he was told:

10  Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried;  but the wicked shall do wickedly:  and none of the wicked shall understand;  but the wise shall understand."

The wicked will not understand what all is going on in the last days and during the time of Daniel's 70th Week.  Furthermore, I am not sure how much even the wise of our day can truly understand about the upcoming section of The Revelation.  However, some of those who are left at the rapture will evidently wise up and be able to understand, for their faith will be strengthened (Rom. 10:17) to the point of their being willing to die rather than receive the mark of the beast.

In the last verses of Revelation 10, John is instructed to take and eat the little book.  Whereas it is sweet in his mouth, it makes his stomach bitter (vs. 10).  Daniel experienced similar when he received some of the revelations that he recorded in the little book that bears his name.  His first was a vision that interpreted a dream King Nebuchadnezzar had (Dan. 2:1-13), a revelation Daniel received with great joy (Dan. 2:19-23).  But, some visions he later received himself, which further expounded the king's dream (chapters 7-8), caused him to become sickly (Dan. 7:15, 28 and 8:27).  Needless to say, the ending of this present world order will be a bitter/sweet thing.

Interestingly, it is as soon as Revelation chapter 11 opens that we start seeing the connections with Daniel's prophecies!  Of particular note is the first mentioning of the two 3-1/2 year time frames of Daniel's 70th Week (Rev. 11:2-3).  John is told that during one 3-1/2 year time frame (vs. 2), the Holy City will be trodden under foot by the Gentiles.  Compare this with what Jesus spoke of in His Olivet Discourse concerning this time, especially in Luke's account, from chapter 21:

20  And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21  Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains;  and let them which are in the midst of it depart out;  and let not them that are in the countries enter thereunto.

22  For these be the days of vengeance, THAT ALL THINGS WHICH ARE WRITTEN MAY BE FULFILLED.

23  But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days!  for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

24  And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations:  AND JERUSALEM SHALL BE TRODDEN DOWN OF THE GENTILES, UNTIL THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES BE FULFILLED.

During the other 3-1/2 year time frame (Rev. 11:3-14), two unnamed witnesses will prophesy.  Together, these two 3-1/2 year periods equal seven years of time, or a week of years---popularly referred to as The Seven Year Tribulation Period, but more properly referred to as Daniel's 70th Week.  What I have shown previously concerning Revelation 11:1 and the "worship" taking place in "the temple of God" at that time supports that this marks the beginning of the account of Daniel's 70th Week, as far as what we find in The Revelation is concerned.  In review, according to the evidence of verses 3-14, the two witnesses will prophesy during the first half of this seven years and will be killed by the "beast" (or Antichrist), mentioned explicitly for the first time in verse seven.  It is still during the period of the 6th Trumpet---not referred to as "past" until verse 14---that this will occur.  In verse 15, the 7th Trumpet is sounded, which relates to the last half of this seven years (Rev. 12:6, 14, and 13:5) and what is beyond.  It is during this period that the Holy City will be trodden under foot by the Gentiles until Christ returns to reign.

I believe this would be a good place to mention a couple of logical elements connecting with what has been revealed to us in Scripture concerning the last days.  Whether it is accepted what I have put forth, in whole or in part, as the New Testament Church was not an element that factored in with the fulfilling of the first 69 weeks of Daniel's prophecy, it should not surprise us if it is not to be a factor in the fulfilling of the 70th or last week.  Hence, further support for the pre-Daniel's 70th Week gathering of the Church.  This is also in harmony with what Daniel was told at the beginning of the prophecy:  "Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city..." (Dan. 9:24).  Further, as what is in our Western Hemisphere also did not factor in with the fulfilling of the first 69 weeks, it should not surprise us if it too is not to be a factor in the fulfilling of the last week---and there is curious scriptural and geographical evidence to this effect.  Concerning this, I would encourage the reading of the opening post (and all my posts) of my thread, The First Four Trumpets (https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/249206-the-first-four-trumpets/).

Edited by not an echo

After the sounding of the 7th Trumpet, which marks the beginning of the last half of Daniel's 70th Week, there is a great escalation connected with Satan's activity.  Presently, Satan is referred to as "the god of this world" ( II Cor. 4:3-4).  However, with the sounding of the 7th Trumpet, it is heralded, "The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ;  and He shall reign for ever and ever" (Rev. 11:15).

Beginning the exposition of this time, in Revelation 12, we see the initiation of the last days' overthrow of Satan (a.k.a. "the dragon") and his kingdom, along with his retaliation.  According to the evidence of verse 10, Satan is to be cast down to a point below where he is now active as the "accuser of our brethren."  When Satan first revolted, God cast him out of His Heaven, or the "Third Heaven" (II Cor. 12:1-2).  Satan does not now dwell in God's Heaven, as he once did.  Rather, he is now the "prince of the power of the air" (Eph. 2:2), or the first and second heavens, where the fowls fly (Gen. 1:20) and the stars are seen (Isa. 13:10).  From here, in the spiritual realm, his approach to God is very limited---he can get about as close to God as darkness can to light!  It is from this realm that he is allowed to accuse the children of God, as in the case of Job (Job 1:6-12 and 2:1-6).  But, in the future, Satan is going to be cast further down, even "unto the earth" (Rev. 12:12-13).  At that time he will mount his last day's offensive against God and all that is of God, "having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time" (vs. 12).  The main focus of Satan's wrath during his overthrow will be the nation of Israel and the 144,000 (Rev. 12:13-17;  13:7), not the Church, for the Church will have been gathered.  Moreover, all who will not give allegiance to him will be subject to martyrdom (Rev. 13:11-15).

According to what John is seeing at this time, Satan's present dominion as "the god of this world" appears to be broken down into the sky, the sea, and the earth.  These together make up this world.  In Revelation 12, we see his overthrow initiated and he is cast out of his domain in the sky.  In chapter 13, verse one, we see the rise of the "beast" (the Antichrist ) out of his domain in the sea to rule the revived political empire later referred to as "Babylon the great" (18:2).  In verse 11, we also see the rise of "another beast" (the "false prophet"/compare 19:20) out of his domain in the earth to rule the religious system later referred to as "the great whore" (17:1).

Grouping together what we are here looking at, Satan's activity in this world during Daniel's 70th Week can be seen to operate through three main personages (an unholy satanic trinity) and in three major realms as follows:

THE PERSONAGES

The Dragon (or Satan)

The Beast (or Antichrist)

The False Prophet

THE CORRESPONDING REALMS

Spiritual---Darkness

Political---Mystery Babylon

Religious---The Great Whore

There are many prophecies that relate to what we see unfolding in this section of The Revelation.  Close attention should be given to those of Daniel, for example chapter seven, which dovetails remarkably with the 7th Trumpet period.  Consider also Paul's prophecy of that "man of sin" and "son of perdition" in II Thessalonians 2:3-10, and Jesus' words concerning the "abomination of desolation" in Matthew 24:15 and Mark 13:14---all referring to the Antichrist.

Moving forward to the end of Daniel's 70th Week, the focus of Revelation 19 is the rejoicing in Heaven over the destruction of the Antichrist's empire, the Second Advent or coming of Christ with all of His saints, and the Battle of Armageddon.  In Revelation 14:14-20, 16:12-21, and 17:12-14 we have references and /or previews corresponding with this time.  There is no evidence that this battle will be any contest, as the following portion of the account shows, from Revelation 19:

19  And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him that sat on the horse, and against His army.

20  And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image.  These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21  And the remnant were slain with the sword of Him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of His mouth:  and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Edited by not an echo

At the beginning of my opening post, I showed John's account of the sounding of the 7th Trumpet and the brief overview given at that time of what this period entails (Rev. 11:15-19).  Also, I indicated in bold a couple of parts of the overview that pertain to the Last Judgment (Rev. 20:11-15), which will be the event that will bring the period of the 7th Trumpet to a close.  What I would like to do now is show that brief overview once more, with something different emphasized.  Consider again from Revelation 11 (and note the bold)...

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in Heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give Thee thanks, O LORD God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because Thou hast taken to Thee Thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear Thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

19 And the temple of God was opened in Heaven, and there was seen in His temple the ark of His testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

One of the reasons for this post will be to reinforce that the period of time heralded by the 7th Trumpet extends well beyond Daniel's 70th Week.  As I have before noted, it will also include all that John sees from the time of its sounding through to the completion of the Last Judgment.  But, there is more!

Back to Daniel's 70th Week, this will be brought to a close by Christ's Second Advent and the Battle of Armageddon.  At this time, the Antichrist, the false prophet, and their followers will meet their doom (Rev. 19:19-21).  Following this, consider what John then saw, as recorded in Revelation 20...

1 And I saw an angel come down from Heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Of this passage, one of the first things I would like to say is that I have always liked that part in verse three where it says of Satan that the angel "shut him up"!  Praise the Lord! :hurrah:

But then, we have an account given of what is going to happen during the "thousand years" that Satan is bound.  Continuing the account, consider what John now saw (and note what I have emphasized)...

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: AND I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they (all the aforementioned) lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead (the unsaved, which will be judged at the Last Judgment) lived not again until the thousand years were finished. THIS is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that HATH PART in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Important to notice is that the "they" and "them" that I emphasized in the opening portion of verse four will be all of the saved that return with Christ at His Second Advent.  The antecedents to the "they" and "them" here spoken of are found in the preceding chapter, in 19:19 ("His army") and this verse...

14 And the armies which were in Heaven followed Him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Just prior to this event, we see the "great multitude" being prepared for it (19:6-10).  These are also spoken of in chapter 17, in one of the places where the Battle of Armageddon is spoken of earlier.  There the angel tells John, "and they that are with Him are called, and chosen, and faithful" (vs. 14).  Even Enoch prophesied of these, as we see in Jude...

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of His saints,

Said another way, these will include everyone who has ever been saved, from Adam, even through to the last martyr of Daniel's 70th Week and will rule and reign with Jesus Christ during His Millennial Reign! :hurrah: All of God's children, meaning, all of us who have ever been saved, will be in the category of "hath part" when it comes to the first resurrection and will experience the blessings connected thereto (Rev. 20:6)!  Of course---and unsurprisingly---the angels will be greatly involved in all that will be happening at this time as well, as Scripture is plain concerning (e.g., Matt. 16:27;  Matt. 25:31;  II Thess. 1:7-8).  But, we will be involved too!

Now, at the beginning of Christ's reign, those who remain of the Gentile nations will be gathered to be judged (see Matt. 25:31-46).  While it may appear that this judgment will be based solely upon one's treatment of Christ's "brethren" (Matt. 25:40) during Daniel's 70th Week, remember this:  genuine good will towards others, or the lack thereof, goes much deeper than such works and is merely reflective of what is within one's heart.  And be sure, Christ knows His hearts!  Those from this judgment who are found to be saved will receive the blessing of being able to take part in Christ's Millennial Kingdom with the rest of the saved.  Those who are not will be separated into Hell.  From this time and throughout Christ's Reign, conditions upon this earth will be radically changed.  Even Solomon's kingdom at its height was only a shadow of Christ's Kingdom.

There are many prophecies that both indicate and bear clues to the nature of Christ's Millennial Kingdom and the conditions that will prevail upon the earth during that time.  Consider the following:

A.  Under Christ's worldwide government, righteousness will prevail, and all war will cease (Isa. 2:2-4;  Isa. 24:21-23;  Dan. 7:13-14;  Zech. 14:16-21;  and I Cor. 15:24-26).

B.  God's covenant promises to the Israelite nation will be fulfilled (Jer. 23:3-8;  Ezek. 20:40-44;  Ezek. 34:23-31;  Ezek. 36:21-38;  Ezek. 37:15-28;  and Amos 9:11-15).

C.  It will be an era, or age, of unparalleled prosperity for God's people and praise toward God (Isa. 25:6-9;  Isa. 26:1-9;  Isa. 66:10-14;  Micah 4:1-4;  and I Cor. 2:9-10).

D.  Conditions upon most of the earth will become a paradise (Isa. 35:1-10;  Isa. 51:1-3;  Isa. 55:12-13;  Ezek. 47:1-12;  Zech. 14:6-11;  and Rom. 8:19-21).

E.  The land of Israel, and especially Zion/Jerusalem, will be particularly blessed (Isa. 1:25-27;  Isa. 60:1-22;  Isa. 62:1-12;  Ezek. 36:8-15;  Joel 3:16-21;  Zeph. 3:14-20;  and Zech. 8:3-8).

F.  Christians will join Christ in the government of the earth and experience great prosperity (Dan. 7:18, 27;  Matt. 19:27-30;  I Cor. 6:2;  Rev. 1:5-6;  and Rev. 20:4-6).

There are other prophecies of this time, some easier to distinguish, some not so easy.  As would be expected, there will be another temple in Jerusalem, of which Ezekiel 40-48 seems to be a prophecy (note especially 43:1-7 and 48:35).  There are indications that the lands of Israel's former enemies will remain desolate (Zeph. 2:4-15 and Joel 3:18-21).  And, one of the most beloved prophecies is that of the serenity that will exist upon the earth, especially in connection with the animal kingdom (Isa. 11:1-9, esp. vss. 6-9).  Christ's Millennial Kingdom will certainly be the Kingdom of kingdoms! :hurrah:

After saving this post, I went to my thread, My Testimony and More (https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/252050-my-testimony-and-more/) and cut & pasted the following from my statement of faith there, as it relates in an important way to this post.  Please consider...

I BELIEVE that when Christ comes again, He will rule and reign upon this earth as the King of kings and Lord of lords---for a literal thousand years (Rev. 20:1-6).  During this time, God will fulfill His covenant promises to the Israelite nation, and Christians will experience the rewards of their faithfulness to Christ.  Realize, the estate of God's children in Heaven is a gift of God, and will be equal for all, for all of eternity, as reflected in Revelation chapters 21-22.  But, the estate of God's children during Christ's Millennial Reign will vary greatly, for it is a reward, based upon what we have done for God's Kingdom purposes in this life, as reflected in Jesus' parables of the talents (Matt. 25:14-23ff), and the pounds (Lk. 19:11-19ff), and Paul's words concerning rewards (I Cor. 3:12-15).  In my concept of what Scripture teaches, all of God's children during Christ's Reign will have it far better than anyone in this present experience of life---but there is a concern.  Consider:  We who have been born-again have been made "new creatures" inwardly, in our souls.  And, during Christ's Reign, we will be in our new, glorified bodies.  This means that during Christ's Reign, we will be in a glorified state, both inwardly and outwardly.  But, we will still have our memories.  We will have our memories until that time that God "wipes away" all tears from our eyes and anything in our minds that would cause us sorrow in our eternity (Rev. 21:4-5).  This, however, will not happen until after Christ's Reign and the judgment of the lost at the Last Judgment (Rev. 20).  So, while our estate during Christ's Reign will be as royalty (Rev. 20:6), a thousand years is a long time for one to wish he or she had been more faithful or obedient.  This is something to seriously think about that most of God's children have thought nothing about.

Edited by not an echo

As I have shown, the 7th Trumpet heralds a period of time.  Really, this is quite an understatement.  Actually, the 7th Trumpet heralds one of the two most significant periods of time in all of history (the other to be told about later, below).  Beyond including Christ's Second Advent, it includes the Battle of Armageddon, Christ's Millennial Reign, the casting of Satan into the lake of fire and brimstone, and the passing away of this present world.  Last of all, and sadly, it includes the separating of the unsaved into Hell after the Last Judgment.  Summed up, the 7th Trumpet heralds the period in which COMPLETE CLOSURE FOR THIS WORLD will occur.

Since the 7th Trumpet is of such significance and the last trumpet spoken of in the Bible, it would be quite natural to wonder if this is the trumpet Paul referred to in I Corinthians 15:52 as "the last trump".  While the possibility of these two trumpets being the same has proven irreconcilable to me, the question of the last trump has been a curious one, evidently to many.  Hopefully the following thoughts will be helpful concerning this question.

The "last trump",  spoken of by Paul, is also spoken of by him as being "the Trump of God" (I Thess. 4:16).  This seems to put this trumpet as one of a kind instead of one in a series, as the 7th Trumpet is.  Imagine for a moment how unique God's personal trumpet must be.  It certainly must be the Trumpet of trumpets!  In other words, the Trump of God, by definition, is in a category all by itself.  The mystery, however, lies in what respect the Trump of God can also be regarded as the last trump.  We have a significant clue in the Old Testament.

In Numbers 10:1-10, the Israelites are instructed to make two trumpets for the purposes of calling an assembly and sounding an alarm.  The trumpet has been used throughout much of history for the very same purposes.  I am reminded of the tradition of playing reveille and taps in the military.  Interestingly, there is coming a day in the military when reveille will be played for the last time.  Likewise, one day there will be the last playing of taps.

Related to all of this, when the Trump of God is sounded, the greatest assembly that has ever been assembled will take place, that of all the saved at the time of the resurrection and the rapture of the Church.  Concerning this assembly, Paul makes the statement, "and so shall we ever be with the Lord" (I Thess. 4:16-17).  There will never be the need for another trumpet to be sounded to assemble God's children unto Him, for after this trumpet is sounded, we will be forever with Him!  As for the two witnesses of Revelation 11:3-12, the 144,000 sealed Jews, and those who refuse allegiance to the Antichrist, these will join the rest of the assembly later, much as the last runners in a marathon or those who arrive later at a family reunion that has already begun.  So, whereas the Trump of God is here being viewed as the very last trumpet calling an assembly, the 7th Trumpet can rightly be viewed as the very last trumpet sounding an alarm.  For believers, the former could not be more blessed.  For unbelievers, the latter could not be more grave.  It will be the Alarm of alarms.  For more concerning the differences between these two trumpet soundings, consider my thread titled, Is the Trump of God the Seventh Trumpet? (https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/264038-is-the-trump-of-god-the-seventh-trumpet/).  If you have been of the persuasion that these are the same, I hope you will consider, not only my opening post, but every post I have made in that thread.

Back to my thrust for this post, as I stated in the first paragraph above, the 7th Trumpet heralds the period in which complete closure for this world will occur.  Be very mindful of this thought as we continue.

After Christ's Millennial Reign, we see Satan's loosing, final revolt, and ultimate doom (Rev. 20:7-10).  We then see this first universe and earth pass away (compare Rev. 20:11 with II Pet. 3:10-13 and Rev. 21:1).  Finally, we see the Last Judgment, commonly referred to as the Great White Throne Judgment, and the ultimate doom of those who have rejected God and His salvation since the time of creation (Rev. 20:11-15).  It is helpful to realize that what the Bible says relating to this world that we presently live in runs from Genesis 1:1 through Revelation 20:15.  Time, as we now know it, will end here.

When time as we now know it has ended, I believe three major divisions of time concerning this present world will stand out.  The first division will be time as it relates to before Christ, recorded in THE OLD TESTAMENT.  It lasted approximately 4000 years.  The second division will be time as it relates to after Christ, recorded in THE NEW TESTAMENT.  So far, it has lasted some 2000 years.  The third division will be time as it relates to Christ's return and reign upon this earth, recorded in THE BOOK WITH SEVEN SEALS.  It will have lasted some 1007 years.  This means, the total years of time concerning this present world is shaping up to equal about 7000 years.  Many have noted this total.  I think it may be significant enough to be noted again.  Then, beginning with Revelation 21:1, the Bible closes with John's account of what he sees concerning God's Heaven and the new heaven (sky) and new earth that is there.  Eternity, as we will know it, begins here.

A question that might be asked at this point concerns this present world and what the real purpose for it is.  In other words, what is the reason why for it all, seeing that it is going to be destroyed?  To me, the reason why for it all has to do with our Creator's desire to love and have communion with an entity made in His likeness and image, or mankind.  For that love and communion to be mutual and on the level of God's desire, it was necessary for mankind to have a free will.  A moral alternative with the ability to choose is a necessary element in such a plan, and this was the reason for the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.  Mankind's first parents, Adam and Eve, did not have to choose to disobey God, but they did.  God did not have to provide a means of salvation for fallen humanity, but He did.  He did this in the person of Jesus Christ when He put on a robe of flesh (Isa. 9:6;  Matt. 1:23;  John 1:1, 14;  I Tim. 3:16;  etc.) and gave Himself as the ultimate sacrifice for our corrupted fallen condition and our sins.  This was accomplished for us by His crucifixion on the cross at Calvary and affirmed for us by His resurrection.  What God did for us through Jesus Christ is referred to in the Bible as "the Gospel" (e.g., I Cor. 15:1-4), which means "the Good News."  In my first paragraph above, I stated that the 7th Trumpet heralds one of the two most significant periods of time in all of history.  The other period is here represented, when God came in the person of Jesus Christ to carry out His work of redemption for mankind.  What our Creator did for us is the greatest demonstration of love that can be conceived.  What our Creator did for us is the greatest story of love that will ever be told.  We do not have to accept God's love and offer of salvation, and many don't, but some do.  Knowing that with such a world, most would not, but some would, for the eternal communion of those who would, God created this present world.  Again, this, to me, is the reason why for it all.

This brings us back to the 7th Trumpet.  It cannot be emphasized enough that this trumpet heralds the period in which complete closure for this present world will occur.  After this, God's grand purpose for the creation of this world in the first place will become a reality.  This consummation of His grand plan is revealed as Revelation chapter 21 opens.  Notice the first seven verses:

1  And I saw a new heaven and a new earth:  for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away;  and there was no more sea.

2  And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of Heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3  And I heard a great voice out of Heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;  and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain:  for the former things are passed away.

5  And He that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.  And He said unto me, Write:  for these words are true and faithful.

6  And He said unto me, It is done.  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.  I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7  He that overcometh shall inherit all things;  and I will be his God, and he shall be My son.

The Bible certainly conveys that we are all a part of something that is so very huge and wonderful, yet so few seem to realize this or take it to heart.  We are now in the framework of time, and closure for this is coming.  So much more could be said.  What is mostly on my heart at this point concerns you, the reader.  Are you going to be a part of what God has desired for you from the foundation of this world?  If you are not sure and you feel that God is trying to get your attention about this, or calling you to Himself, why not open your heart in repentance and faith toward Him and receive Jesus Christ as your Savior?  Christ's desire for you (and all!) to do this, is reflected in His invitation in Revelation 3:

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock:  if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.

Many have quite complicated both the matter and the manner of salvation.  Really, it is as simple as reflected above, as simple as opening the door of your heart to the Lord while He is knocking.  The simplicity of salvation is reflected in many ways throughout the Bible.  The last time is near the end, in Revelation 22:

17 And the Spirit and the Bride say, Come.  And let him that heareth say, Come.  And let him that is athirst come.  And whosoever will, let him take the Water of Life freely.

Another time, the most renowned time, is in John's account of the Gospel, in chapter three, a verse many of us learned as a child:

16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Time and again the simplicity of salvation is reinforced in the scriptures.  One other time I would like to call attention to is another verse I learned as a child.  It is from Paul's writings, in Ephesians chapter two:

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith;  and that not of yourselves:  IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD:

What a gift---the Gift of gifts!

For all who have received God's gift of salvation, realize that Jesus desires for you to walk with Him in the fellowship and strength of His presence until the day that He calls you home to be with Him in glory.  Also, realize that He has a special purpose for your life, which is best fulfilled when you abide in Him daily as a disciple of His.  Again, so much more could be said.  I like the way God inspired Paul to put it, in Colossians 2:

6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in Him:

7 Rooted and built up in Him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

Edited by not an echo

Important to being able to appreciate an element of any picture is the ability to see the whole picture.  The following overview (which can be much expanded) shows more of the whole picture of the understanding I have come to on The Revelation (and its chronology), keeping with the layout of the chapters...

In the opening verses of The Revelation, John was shown things concerning the future that were "at hand" to begin to take place.  The Revelation is his record of what he saw and of his being told to send this, with specific messages, to the seven churches that were in Asia (Rev. 1-3).  Just before he was shown what would be taking place, he tells of his invitation to come up to Heaven, of his suddenly being there "in the spirit",  and of his seeing God on His throne (Rev. 4).  He then tells of a book he saw in God's right hand that was sealed with seven seals, and of the ceremony he witnessed, in which the Lamb (Jesus Christ) was given charge of it (Rev. 5).  The beginning of what John was told was "at hand" related to the Lamb's opening of the seals of this mysterious book.  The seals of this book pertain to the era of the NT Church and what is slated to take place before the period of the last days' Day of the Lord judgment will begin (Rev. 6-7).  Christ opened the first four seals late in the first century, granting to Satan the spiritual realm liberties that he (Satan) was given (he wouldn't have any otherwise) to continue the plying of his craft into and throughout the Christian era.  These liberties have ever since been exercised by his henchmen, the four horsemen, and they have been riding down through the corridors of Church history, even unto our day, doing just what they have been insatiably bent on doing.  Their activity is responsible for the things Jesus warned of in the opening of His Olivet Discourse, things that have characterized every century of history since.  The 5th Seal reveals the cry of Church era martyrs for justice.  Arguably, it has also already been opened, and my position would be that it has.  Whereas the 6th Seal is yet to be opened, Christ may open it at any time.  When He does, the signs concerning the sun and the moon, connected scripturally with the beginning of the Day of the Lord, will be fulfilled.  Just preceding, but concurrent with this, Christ will return for the resurrection and the gathering of the Church and make a powerful and glorious "sign" appearance, high in the sky over Israel---all in preparation for the upcoming fulfilling of the last, or 70th week of Daniel's Seventy Weeks' prophecy.  Staying within the bounds afforded by Scripture, on the same day that the 6th Seal is opened, Christ can also open the 7th Seal (Rev. 8).  This obviously suggests that He will then open the cover of the Seven Sealed Book, which could rightly be entitled THE DAY OF THE LORD---as the period of the Day of the Lord begins this same day.  Said another way, the day that the 6th and 7th seals are opened is going to be a very huge day!  With the sounding of the first four trumpets, evidences support that what is in our Western Hemisphere will be taken out of the picture in further preparation---like a stage reset---for the fulfilling of Daniel's 70th Week.  In the time frame of the 5th and 6th trumpets (Rev. 9), the remainder of the world's stage will be readied for this last seven years to take place.  Very fittingly, when everything is readied, John sees "a little book open" that Scripture supports as being the little book of Daniel (Rev. 10).  We then see the first evidences that the Antichrist has confirmed his infamous seven year covenant with Israel, meaning the period of Daniel's 70th Week has begun indeed.  The sounding of the 7th Trumpet will mark the mid-point of Daniel's 70th Week and herald the time in which Christ's complete reign over this world will occur (Rev. 11).  Daniel's 70th Week will continue (Rev. 12-18) until Christ's return as the King of kings and Lord of lords, at which time "every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him:  and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him" (Rev. 19).  The period of the 7th Trumpet will continue through Christ's Millennial Reign, the passing away of this world, and the Last Judgment, which will also complete the period of the last days' Day of the Lord judgment---resulting in complete closure for this world (Rev. 20).  At this time, time as we know it will give way to eternity and what God has for all of His saved in the Happily Ever After (Rev. 21-22).

Edited by not an echo

The following is one of my charts, which illustrates the basics of what I have shown in my opening posts.  Note my indications of when the TRUMP OF GOD is sounded, versus when the 7TH TRUMPET will be sounded...

847152914_ChartshowingTrumpofGod.png.191ee8e293f0cd11bfd5d8d50a78988f.png

Edited by not an echo

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,942
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

48 minutes ago, not an echo said:

Reserved...

Hi @not an echo

I think there is an echo.

Interesting word "echo", actually translated as "accompany" in this passage.

Heb 6:9  But, beloved, we are confident of better things concerning you, yes, things that accompany (Gr. echō )  salvation, though we speak in this manner.

Strongs G2192
ἔχω
echō
ekh'-o
A primary verb (including an alternate form σχέω scheō skheh'-o used in certain tenses only); to hold (used in very various applications, literally or figuratively, direct or remote; such as possession, ability, contiguity, relation or condition): - be (able, X hold, possessed with), accompany, + begin to amend, can (+ -not), X conceive, count, diseased, do, + eat, + enjoy, + fear, following, have, hold, keep, + lack, + go to law, lie, + must needs, + of necessity, + need, next, + recover, + reign, + rest, return, X sick, take for, + tremble, + uncircumcised, use.
Total KJV occurrences: 709

59 minutes ago, Michael37 said:
1 hour ago, not an echo said:

Reserved...

Hi @not an echo

I think there is an echo.

Interesting word "echo", actually translated as "accompany" in this passage.

Heb 6:9  But, beloved, we are confident of better things concerning you, yes, things that accompany (Gr. echō )  salvation, though we speak in this manner.

Strongs G2192
ἔχω
echō
ekh'-o
A primary verb (including an alternate form σχέω scheō skheh'-o used in certain tenses only); to hold (used in very various applications, literally or figuratively, direct or remote; such as possession, ability, contiguity, relation or condition): - be (able, X hold, possessed with), accompany, + begin to amend, can (+ -not), X conceive, count, diseased, do, + eat, + enjoy, + fear, following, have, hold, keep, + lack, + go to law, lie, + must needs, + of necessity, + need, next, + recover, + reign, + rest, return, X sick, take for, + tremble, + uncircumcised, use.
Total KJV occurrences: 709

Hello Michael,

Before turning in for the night I noticed that you had made a reply.  You made me laugh! :)  I guess that "Reserved...", "Reserved...", "Reserved...",  etc. is like an echo indeed!  Hopefully my case of echoes will be gone in a day or two! :unsure:

• Thumbs Up 1