• Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

Mike Mclees

• Diamond Member
  •  
  • Mike Mclees
  • Diamond Member
  • 1,061 posts

This anger may very well bring on a national revolt. This is going all the way to the white House. Generals are saying that our presidents need to be scrutinized more closely. They still don't understand the gravity  as to what is happening. There won' be any more Republican or democrat. The next step now is globalism. You might say I am crazy. That OK Just wait.

Edited yesterday at 06:15 PM by Mike Mclees
Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

56 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

Mike Mclees

• Diamond Member
  •  
  • Mike Mclees
  • Diamond Member
  • 1,061 posts

This anger may very well bring on a national revolt. This is going all the way to the white House. Generals are saying that our presidents need to be scrutinized more closely. They still don't understand the gravity  as to what is happening. There won' be any more Republican or democrat. The next step now is globalism. You might say I am crazy. That OK Just wait.

Mike, I suspect there will be war creeping into the conversation somewhere first, but at some point, you are correct. Things will get so bad worldwide that when one man arrives with a plan, everything will fall into place. 

blessings, 

Gids

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915

39 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42

2 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

Mike Mclees

• Diamond Member
  •  
  • Mike Mclees
  • Diamond Member
  • 1,061 posts

Well no, it's not going to be globalism.... but yes you are right that this could result in the end of the country as we know it.

The mayors and governors, are refusing to end the mayhem and violence, and people are dying, and their lives are being destroyed.

Again, we just had some "protester" set fire to a family house with children inside, and then block the fire department from saving those children.

And I'm tried of people saying "yeah but no one died" which basically means lives don't matter, because you are not going to stop the chaos until more people die.

Now if this continues.... then there is only one natural response.   The Federal government is going to have to march troops into states, and impose law and order on the states.

That's what is going to happen, if the states and cities, do not stop this.   That is just the natural result.  You allow chaos and mayhem, and you do nothing to stop it, people are going to demand someone stop the carnage.

And if the local and state governments simply refuse... then the Feds will march into the states....

and then...  America, the Republic is over.  Then we have a Roman empire.

Edited by LonerAndy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

22 minutes ago, LonerAndy said:

Well no, it's not going to be globalism.... but yes you are right that this could result in the end of the country as we know it.

The mayors and governors, are refusing to end the mayhem and violence, and people are dying, and their lives are being destroyed.

Again, we just had some "protester" set fire to a family house with children inside, and then block the fire department from saving those children.

And I'm tried of people saying "yeah but no one died" which basically means lives don't matter, because you are not going to stop the chaos until more people die.

Now if this continues.... then there is only one natural response.   The Federal government is going to have to march troops into states, and impose law and order on the states.

That's what is going to happen, if the states and cities, do not stop this.   That is just the natural result.  You allow chaos and mayhem, and you do nothing to stop it, people are going to demand someone stop the carnage.

And if the local and state governments simply refuse... then the Feds will march into the states....

and then...  America, the Republic is over.  Then we have a Roman empire.

I think what is next inline, if the elected officials don't put an end to the destruction, will be the citizens taking matters into their own hands, which will lead to more deaths.  It will eventually turn into a race riot until martial law becomes the norm.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

...or, why don't we just wait to share Christs message, instead of being armchair futurists who aren't even part of what's happening.

Why not be patient and see how everything unfolds as it's all in God's hands and we should easily see our part in all of this.

No matter what is happening in the world we should still be doing the same thing as always, keeping our eyes open for those God brings

to us to share His 2000 year old message.

We could go on with our lives growing in Christ from His word and preparing for our chances to speak Christ to those who are angry,

scared and confused, and don't see the answer to all of this that we carry from God and His word in our hearts.

There is another way, and we can share that way with the people God brings to us to hear His message

If things are going to get crazy and out of control, why forget who we are, and what God's primary plan is for all of us.

There's a lot of very reasonable people out there looking for a different way to handle this, and I'm sure this is bringing on a lot more

anxiety and stress along with what the coronavirus brought to them.

We have the answers people!!

All we have to do is pray for God to bring people to us that need God's message just like we did at one time, and actually still do.

This is our call to arms, to stand up for Christ and His message to all the world.

The world around us may be changing, but God's plan for us is still as it was 2000 years ago.

"We are in the world, but not part of the world" and we need to remember that folks.

I walk around my neighborhood several times a day, just visiting with folks and finding out what their thinking is, and looking for anyone who is anxious and looking for an ear to listen. You'd be surprised how people respond to a good listener.

Our place is to be steadfast, calm, secure, stable and quietly courageous and unaffected by the chaous that is God's to deal with not ours.

Will you do your part, and bring LOVE and COMFORT to a hurting world???

My name is OLIGOS

Edited by Seasoned by Grace
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915

16 hours ago, Seasoned by Grace said:

...or, why don't we just wait to share Christs message, instead of being armchair futurists who aren't even part of what's happening.

Why not be patient and see how everything unfolds as it's all in God's hands and we should easily see our part in all of this.

No matter what is happening in the world we should still be doing the same thing as always, keeping our eyes open for those God brings

We could go on with our lives growing in Christ from His word and preparing for our chances to speak Christ to those who are angry,

scared and confused, and don't see the answer to all of this that we carry from God and His word in our hearts.

There is another way, and we can share that way with the people God brings to us to hear His message

If things are going to get crazy and out of control, why forget who we are, and what God's primary plan is for all of us.

There's a lot of very reasonable people out there looking for a different way to handle this, and I'm sure this is bringing on a lot more

All we have to do is pray for God to bring people to us that need God's message just like we did at one time, and actually still do.

This is our call to arms, to stand up for Christ and His message to all the world.

The world around us may be changing, but God's plan for us is still as it was 2000 years ago.

"We are in the world, but not part of the world" and we need to remember that folks.

I walk around my neighborhood several times a day, just visiting with folks and finding out what their thinking is, and looking for anyone who is anxious and looking for an ear to listen. You'd be surprised how people respond to a good listener.

Our place is to be steadfast, calm, secure, stable and quietly courageous and unaffected by the chaous that is God's to deal with not ours.

My name is OLIGOS

I understand what you are saying Amen. But who will be a greater witness for Christ than those who are willing to die for Him.

You see this is where His Bride will be found.

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

16 hours ago, Seasoned by Grace said:

My name is OLIGOS

Yes, we should be about His business, by all means. Yet, does that mean God does not give a person a glimpse of what may be coming down the road?  Should we be silent so not to look like an armchair futurist in the eyes of some?  Should we be silent because the future looks bleak?  No, not at all.  Jesus and the Apostles sounded warnings, so should we.  That is what being a watchman is all about, isn't it?

5 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

I understand what you are saying Amen. But who will be a greater witness for Christ than those who are willing to die for Him.

You see this is where His Bride will be found.

Mike McLees my brother.

God has a different plan for each of us and we are called to that plan whether it's dying for Christ or speaking Christ into non-believers lives. I don't think our witness is about who's is greater, as the deciples argued over who's be greatest in the kingdom of heaven, and Christ rebuked them. I myself think honoring whatever we're called to do is the greatest thing we can do for our Savior, and for those who witness our willing and righteous response to God.

When we surrender to God, He can do His best work through us for the sake of others, no matter what is going on around us. Be at peace, and let your calmness speak volumns to those who are anxious and afraid. We have nothing to fear, as we have life eternal that is in Christ eternal.

My name is OLIGOS

Edited by Seasoned by Grace
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Yes, we should be about His business, by all means. Yet, does that mean God does not give a person a glimpse of what may be coming down the road?  Should we be silent so not to look like an armchair futurist in the eyes of some?  Should we be silent because the future looks bleak?  No, not at all.  Jesus and the Apostles sounded warnings, so should we.  That is what being a watchman is all about, isn't it?

Onelight :D

Thank you for responding.

Your absolutely right that we need to be aware of what is going on around us so that we can respond to peoples questions. A lot of non-believers know something about the end days and we should be prepared to speak to them God's truth about those scriptures.

Not all of us are called to be watchman as in scripture.
Some of us may be called to be watchmen and sound alarms properly to our neighbors and friends and relatives, just being at peace as we share calmly what we see, and explain the best we can what it could mean, and how they can respond to it to be saved from the events we see unfolding. I'm at peace and not afraid and that speaks VOLUMNS to people because that's what they want to be like too. I believe prayer for our wisdom is essential for our being and saying what each person needs to hear. Allow God to speak through us.

For those of us believers like myself, I don't see the future as bleak, for me it's not the end of the world, it's one of those exciting times when we have the opportunity to bring Christ and comfort to a scared and uncertain world looking to be saved like several in the book of Acts, who said "what must we do to be saved"???

God bless you for your comments.

My name is OLIGOS

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1