• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  0

10 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I don't see the point of this thread. Except for Tigger to brag about how brave, or holy he is for not wearing a mask; and how the rest of us are  sheep for doing so.  This is also like the third  post by Tigger on the same topic.  I suspect his next thread will be about how he runs with scissors. 

How do you know these things!  I love to run with scissors... primarily in the rain when it is raining with thunder and lightning! :t2:

Brave and holy.... thank you ma'am.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

Just now, LadyKay said:

I don't see the point of this thread. Except for Tigger to brag about how brave, or holy he is for not wearing a mask; and how the rest of us are  sheep for doing so.  This is also like the third  post by Tigger on the same topic.  I suspect his next thread will be about how he runs with scissors. 

search for a video called Perspectives on the Pandemic | The (Undercover) Epicenter Nurse | Episode Nine 

By journeyman pictures. 

If you really want to know what is happening from the nursing perspective. It is truly heartbreaking., but too long to post on the video section here.

Below is what was originally posted, but like most threads it went in a different direction for many got upset with one sentence more than addressing the concept of pacifying evil which too many try to do by the means of compromise. Unfortunately there is not compromising with evil for no compromise would ever be enough. I worship a God who does not compromise and when it comes to His absolute truths there should be no compromise. 

The fact that so many simply responded to my comment about a mask and ignored the rest reminds me of a story of a preacher who went up to the pulpit to deliver his message. He looked at the congregation and said, "There are thousands dying everyday due to the evil of abortion, and most don't seem to give a "#**##". He looked at the shocked faces of his congregation and then stated, "Most of you seem to be more upset that I cursed than by the fact that thousands each day die of abortion!"  He then sat down.  Shortest sermon perhaps in history but carries a powerful message.  

It applies to this thread. Most of you only want to defend your use of masks and seem to care nothing about the rest of the post. Christians need to wake up and be prepared to stand for light, to declare light and defend light against all the darkness that is permeating this world, for darkness is united and light is definitely divided.

To seek to pacify evil and darkness only creates more evil and darkness for when light surrenders darkness increases in power. Do not bow down before evil and do not align yourself with evil, for the ones that some seek to appease only take your submission as a sign of subservience. I will not be forced to wear a mask as a sign of my submission and I will not bow down to members of a corrupt organization and apologize for my race, my faith, or my gender, for it is not penance that they seek, it is your submission and your defeat that is their goal. I bow in reverence, worship, and humility before the Lord God and the Lord Jesus, but I will not bow before men and women in submission to their false narrative and their wicked agenda.

Edited by Tigger56
Added more words

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

20 hours ago, LadyKay said:

What do you suggest that I do then? Allow you to spout off your misinformation and I am simply suppose to agree with it?  I have come to the point in my life where I call things for the way I see them.  When I see someone spouting off foolishness I will say so! 

Maybe you should ask the  120 thousands + people who are dead from covid about the severity of this virus !   You can go ahead and live in denial if you want. But I will not sit back and let you post your misleading, foolish nonsense on these forums without point it out !  

Remember the story of Jesus and the Pharisees.  They asked him to show them a sign from heaven and prove that he was who he said he was. Jesus basically pointed  out that whatever  he showed them theyd explain away and not change their mind. And then left them.

Same principle here. This person's mind is made up and isn't changing regardless of what facts or evidence you show.  So it's a waste of this frustrating your self trying to make him change his mind

• Well Said! 1

5 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

Remember the story of Jesus and the Pharisees.  They asked him to show them a sign from heaven and prove that he was who he said he was. Jesus basically pointed  out that whatever  he showed them theyd explain away and not change their mind. And then left them.

Same principle here. This person's mind is made up and isn't changing regardless of what facts or evidence you show.  So it's a waste of this frustrating your self trying to make him change his mind

And once again the original post is ignored as so many would rather defend when their balloon gets popped. Look at the original post and reply not to the sentence about masks but in regards to light and darkness. Please.... try.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

59 minutes ago, Tigger56 said:

Below is what was originally posted, but like most threads it went in a different direction for many got upset with one sentence more than addressing the concept of pacifying evil which too many try to do by the means of compromise. Unfortunately there is not compromising with evil for no compromise would ever be enough. I worship a God who does not compromise and when it comes to His absolute truths there should be no compromise. 

The fact that so many simply responded to my comment about a mask and ignored the rest reminds me of a story of a preacher who went up to the pulpit to deliver his message. He looked at the congregation and said, "There are thousands dying everyday due to the evil of abortion, and most don't seem to give a "#**##". He looked at the shocked faces of his congregation and then stated, "Most of you seem to be more upset that I cursed than by the fact that thousands each day die of abortion!"  He then sat down.  Shortest sermon perhaps in history but carries a powerful message.  

It applies to this thread. Most of you only want to defend your use of masks and seem to care nothing about the rest of the post. Christians need to wake up and be prepared to stand for light, to declare light and defend light against all the darkness that is permeating this world, for darkness is united and light is definitely divided.

To seek to pacify evil and darkness only creates more evil and darkness for when light surrenders darkness increases in power. Do not bow down before evil and do not align yourself with evil, for the ones that some seek to appease only take your submission as a sign of subservience. I will not be forced to wear a mask as a sign of my submission and I will not bow down to members of a corrupt organization and apologize for my race, my faith, or my gender, for it is not penance that they seek, it is your submission and your defeat that is their goal. I bow in reverence, worship, and humility before the Lord God and the Lord Jesus, but I will not bow before men and women in submission to their false narrative and their wicked agenda.

Brother, this is not aimed at you for they are words we all need to hear.

If a man or woman sins willfully, knowing it is sin, being convicted by the Holy Spirit within, and yet still indulges the flesh for pleasuring and placating its desires, is this not the epitome of pacifying evil?

If we as His children are failing here, we can shout from the rooftops we stand for the light, and yet the truth is, compromise at the very core of who we are undercuts any words we my speak that we are refusing to  compromise with  evil. 

blessings,

Gideon

Edited by Gideon

42 minutes ago, Gideon said:

If a man or woman sins willfully, knowing it is sin, being convicted by the Holy Spirit within, and yet still indulges the flesh for pleasuring and placating its desires, is this not the epitome of pacifying evil?

If we as His children are failing here, we can shout from the rooftops we stand for the light, and yet the truth is, compromise at the very core of who we are undercuts any words we my speak that we are refusing to  compromise with  evil. 

blessings,

Gideon

Compromise is indeed the acceptance of evil. We cannot placate evil in any aspect of our lives. We must not be captives unto evil ourselves otherwise how can we free the captives in this world.

Light is most needed in darkness, and the light is brightest in darkness, so do not despair when darkness surrounds, replenish your oil, trim your lamp, and keep shining forth the light of hope and truth. 

46 minutes ago, Gideon said:

blessings,

Gideon

Psalms 23:1-6, "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.  (2)  He makes me to lie down in green pastures: he leads me beside the still waters.  (3)  He restores my soul: he leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.  (4)  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for you are with me; your rod and your staff they comfort me.  (5)  You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies: you anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over.  (6)  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.”

Evil and wickedness can only offer you reward and satisfaction in the physical for there is no eternal reward in wickedness, and those who are wicked and evil use fear as a weapon against you in the same way, they can only threaten you and harm you in the physical but can never remove rewards and blessings that are spiritual and eternal.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

2 hours ago, Tigger56 said:

And once again the original post is ignored as so many would rather defend when their balloon gets popped. Look at the original post and reply not to the sentence about masks but in regards to light and darkness. Please.... try.

Maybe cause of the fact that the not wearing  masks could actually spread the disease and kill people. So people are concerned about others lives 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

On 6/20/2020 at 9:54 AM, creativemechanic said:

Maybe cause of the fact that the not wearing  masks could actually spread the disease and kill people. So people are concerned about others lives 

Actually masks can help spread the virus. I really wish people would educate themselves and not simply believe all that the media says. Think about these facts .... N95 masks and masks with exhale ports are for contaminated environments which filters the air you breath but does not filter the what you breath out so if you are infected and think you are helping others... you are not.

Surgical masks are for sterile environments whereas if they are being used in outside and inside normal conditions they will clog quickly and be rendered useless if you come in contact with the virus. Your mask will actually capture the virus and you get to become a walking virus dispenser unless you change them out every 20 to 30 minutes. Whoopee.

The last which I see on a lot of people is the cloth mask, homemade or otherwise. They offer NO filtering at all and helps capture the carbon dioxide you are breathing out which is unhealthy for you. They can become mildew ridden and will help you develop dry coughing, sore throat, etc.... which will cause alarm in others as they look at you in terror as a possible carrier. (I feel sorry for those with allergies in this season of fear as a cough can send people in a tizzy to get away!) The cloth masks ultimately are worse than wearing none.

You're welcome.

On 6/20/2020 at 9:54 AM, creativemechanic said: