• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.90
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

So, here's what I'm gonna do now.   1360073068_nite-nitesmiley.gif.cf912a91d65c90c91ca8f3aa0c867806.gif

• Haha 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0

I do agree we are in the birthpains of the last days and we are seeing scary stuff unfold right before our eyes the secularism of America it's preety sad :(  I know that Jesus must be heart broken by what is going on

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

The acceleration of the evil liberal agenda wagon is rolling at a more furious pace.  Put on your memory cap and go back and see what has been taking place all the in last two decade or so.  Be prepared as you will have to endure slander and the rest, for your conservative stance and views.  Spiritually,  you would be given the choice to join in or be humiliated, outcast and shutdown.    The utopia agenda is on its way, wake up and smell the coffee. 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,731
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Why someone would be offended by a statue of a long dead person is beyond me...who cares. If you don't like a statue walk on by...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,425
  • Content Per Day:  5.10
  • Days Won:  249
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

so all the looting and destruction is to get revenge on people who have been dead for so long most people cant even remember who they are ?   Here in the UK certain groups are trying to put a major supermarket out of business  ...never mind that it contributes a huge amount of food every year to food banks that mainly feed BAME groups ( fact ) only think that the guy who started the shop over 200 years ago was the grandson of a man who may or may not have bought slaves How brave these armed looters are and I am sure they give away all the stuff they steal from hard working people to others who are in greater need 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

3 hours ago, The_Patriot2020 said:

Why someone would be offended by a statue of a long dead person is beyond me...who cares. If you don't like a statue walk on by...

I think its the principle of it that offends people . the fact that this person's gets honoured with one despite the horrible things he or she did.  Thats probably  why the people cheered when US soldiers pulled down a statue of sadaam in iraq.

A Jew would be justifiable angered by a statue portraying  Hitler as a mighty leader. Well to a person of Amerindian descent, Columbus is their Hitler with a slave master  rolled in too. The regime  he set up killed hundreds of thousands of people that's why there are a few of them left on those islands.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

I think its the principle of it that offends people . the fact that this person's gets honoured with one despite the horrible things he or she did.  Thats probably  why the people cheered when US soldiers pulled down a statue of sadaam in iraq.

A Jew would be justifiable angered by a statue portraying  Hitler as a mighty leader. Well to a person of Amerindian descent, Columbus is their Hitler with a slave master  rolled in too. The regime  he set up killed hundreds of thousands of people that's why there are a few of them left on those islands.

He also discovered the Americas, which is what he's honored for...

Seriously people get bent out of shape way to easy these days. It's been said...those who forget history are bound to repeat it.

A prime example of people getting offended to easy... everyone pulling down general Lee's statue. Well, had they done their research they would find not only did general Lee not own any slaves, but he was against slavery, while General Grant was a slave owner....

2 minutes ago, The_Patriot2020 said:

He also discovered the Americas, which is what he's honored for...

Seriously people get bent out of shape way to easy these days. It's been said...those who forget history are bound to repeat it.

A prime example of people getting offended to easy... everyone pulling down general Lee's statue. Well, had they done their research they would find not only did general Lee not own any slaves, but he was against slavery, while General Grant was a slave owner....

How can you discover a place when you found people already living there. The amerindians had already discovered and were living there centuries before he came . The same people he and his soldiers slaughtered. 

Edited by creativemechanic

11 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

How can you discover a place when you found people already living there. The amerindians had already discovered and were living there centuries before he came . The same people he and his soldiers slaughtered. 

Which no one else knew about where he was from...it's also ancient history. Your fixation on this is exactly what I'm talking about...it's history dude...get over it. I don't even see any further point to this discussion, as I see no point in arguing over statues. Have a good day :)

38 minutes ago, The_Patriot2020 said:

Which no one else knew about where he was from...it's also ancient history. Your fixation on this is exactly what I'm talking about...it's history dude...get over it. I don't even see any further point to this discussion, as I see no point in arguing over statues. Have a good day :)

Same to you