IGNORED

The 7 Noahide Laws, what do you know of them and do you see the danger of them?

1to3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

17 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Do you support the 7 noahide laws?

Shalom @1to3

The law of the Noahide Covenant is for all of mankind, believers and unbelievers. 

They were given to our forefathers in the flesh of Shem, Japtheth and Ham - whichever we come from. And, whether they have been passed down correcrly or not, the laws still stand for all nations as a bare minimum. 

17 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Do you see the dangers with thiese Laws? and what are they in your understanding?

The disciple shouldn't limit themselves to the Noahide covenant commands and think they are walking righteously.

Now, it's not dangerous to pay heed to those commands but it also doesn't make the disciple special in anyway. Adherence to these basics is expected. 

So, if anyone who claims to be a disciple yet drinks or eats blood or murders another is a liar.  

To put it simply, if Torah is our schoolmaster then the Noahide commands are like Nursery - the real fundamental basics.  You don't contemplate lessons from Nursery for the rest of your life, but you also don't forget the simple standards about interaction that they taught you. 

Therefore, the teaching which is gaining traction amongst some Jews that Gentiles need only obey the Noahide Covenant to be right before Yahweh is either without wisdom or intentionally deceptive.  For those laws do not lead you into righteous behaviour, but instead prohibit you from doing great evil. 

That's my view anyway. 

Love & Shalom 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Shalom @1to3

I suggest you do a bit more investigating on the subject matter as the 7 noahide laws are nowhere to be  found in the Torah or the bible.

They were created by the sanhedrans Jews in their Talmud. They were created by those who deny the DEITY of Christ Jesus.  If you bother to investigate  you will discover that All these Noahide laws have claws to them.

The only place you find find the 7 Noahide Laws is in the Talmud.  Because that is from where ithey were created.

This is the big deception,  who don't bother investigating their originto make people think they come from the Torah and the bible. They don't.

And now

These Laws have crept in since 1991 into the us government.

102nd U.S. Congress (1991-1992), House Joint Resolution H.J.RES.104.ENR designating March 26, 1991, as Education Day, U.S.A.:

“Congress recognizes the historical tradition of ethical values and principles which are the basis of civilized society and upon which our great Nation was founded … these ethical values and principles that have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization, when they were known as the Seven Noahide Laws.”

They will be used to further implement the beast system where they will by their noahide law be-head people, be -head Christians.

The 7 Noahide Laws were NEVER part of the foundation of our Nation. This is all part of the NWO plan. The United States was built  primarily on the 1560 Geneva Bible.

A good explanations  with references, can be found on youtube in a 9 part presentation by Dr. Stephen Pidgeon

You can find the youtube video under the following title:

The Noahide Laws - Introduction with Dr. Stephen Pidgeon

Edited by 1to3

15 hours ago, Rosenberg57 said:

What are these 7 Noahid Laws.

Please use scripture.

They are NOT found in scripture of the bible or the Torah, they were created in the Talmud by the sanhidran Jews.

A good explanations  with references, can be found on youtube in a 9 part presentation by Dr. Stephen Pidgeon

You can find the youtube video under the following title:

The Noahide Laws - Introduction with Dr. Stephen Pidgeon

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

10 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

I suggest ypou do a bit more investigating on the subject matter as the 7 noahide laws are nowhere to be  found in the Torah or the bible.

I didn't suggest there were 7 Noahide Laws, that was you. I was talking about the covenant with all of nations in Genesis 9, which had some commands, and was confirmed in the rainbow, which we still have today as proof of its standing. 

It's absolutely fine that you think differently though, I was only sharing my opinion.  I know of Stephen Pidgeon too (and his decent work with the Cepher) but I don't agree with everything he says, especially his word studies. But that's fine also. :)

Love & Shalom 

Edited by Tzephanyahu

4 minutes ago, ChickenCoop said:

So, what are they? I clicked on everything you have underlined, but nothing happens. 

You have to look them up yourself, I don't know how to place direct links here, without them being removed. But if you google the name with youtube at the end of the title, you can find it on youtube.

Edited by 1to3

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

22 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Question:

what are your thoughts on this?

Do you support the 7 noahide laws?

Do you see the dangers with thiese Laws? and what are they in your understanding?

I became acquainted and familiar-friendly with a group of secular Jewish individuals, they were adamant about being found righteous before Almighty God if they adhered to these seven laws. One or more of them were atheists also. I found this aspect slightly confusing, but still associated with them for a while. They were okay people, but their anti-Jesus-as-Messiah thing was a little troublesome. I decided not to hang around with them anymore. What do do I think about the 7 noahide laws? Well, they're short a few laws. Otherwise, not too shabby. I guess that's all I have to say about that. 

19 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

I don't know how to place direct links here, without them being removed.

That's not a problem if you post them in the appropriate place for prior approval. 

They go here:

General

All videos are will be reviewed before being published on WCF.

29 minutes ago, Tzephanyahu said:

It's absolutely fine that you think differently though, I was only sharing my opinion.  I know of Stephen Pidgeon too (and his decent work with the Cepher) but I don't agree with everything he says, especially his word studies. But that's fine also. 

My post is about the 7 noahide Laws, and the danger that they are recognized  by congress  since 1991.

The seven laws don't come from the bible, they were created and come from the sanhedran Talmud.

That you don't don't agree with everything  he says but think he did a decent work with Cepher, all I can say  is that he gives a good factual representation and explanation of what the seven noahide laws mean and what they will be used for.  I don't know of all his work, but I can see that the gives a very good presentation on the subject matter, the same with other people like dr. Lorreine Day, on the subject matter  she exposes what has  already happened in congress and what these 7noahide laws will be used for in the future.   They will be used to behead christians.

If you don't like him, Dr. Lorreine day also gives a warning and explain why concerning these 7 noahide laws.

You can find  a  Dr. Loreine Day interview on the seven noahide laws on you tube with the following title.:

Dr Lorraine Day Tells About the Passing of the Noahide Laws

I am sharing concerning the 7nohide Laws,

I just share the info. What you do with it is up to you.

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 1to3 said:

the 7 noahide laws are nowhere to be  found in the Torah or the bible.

Well, you need to know they are based on these principles. 

The Seven Laws of Noah (Hebrew: שבע מצוות בני נח Sheva Mitzvot B'nei Noach), also referred to as the Noahide Laws or the Noachide Laws (from the Hebrew pronunciation of "Noah"), are a set of imperatives which, according to the Talmud, were given by God as a binding set of laws for the "children of Noah" – that is, all of humanity.

And they do have some biblical aspect to them. Here's the list. Of them one, two, four, five and six are taken from The 10 Commandments. How do know this? Because I saw the movie with Charleston Heston. He was really cool in the role of Moses. 
  1. Not to worship idols.
  2. Not to curse God.
  3. To establish courts of justice.
  4. Not to commit murder.
  5. Do not commit adultery or sexual immorality.
  6. Not to steal.
  7. Not to eat flesh torn from a living animal

22 hours ago, Sower said:

Never heard of it.
Found this below, but not verified.
John Hagee I am aware of, and have sat in his church.
He may have gone off the deep end.

Taken from http://followersofyah.com    "Followers of Yah"

Ever heard of the Noahide (Noachide) Laws? Talk has been going around that these are harmless; "Hey, they were given to Noah, right?" On the contrary, such claims they are extremely dangerous to EVERYONE! "Do not be destroyed for lack of knowledge." (Hosea 4:6).

Say hello to the Seven Universal Laws of Man as listed by the Talmud (Sanh. 56a):

Prohibition of Idolatry
Prohibition of Murder
Prohibition of Theft
Prohibition of Sexual Promiscuity
Prohibition of Blasphemy
Prohibition of Cruelty to Animals
Requirement to have Just Laws: You shall set up an effective judiciary to enforce the preceding six laws fairly.

These laws along with those who promote them, are telling people there are two sets of laws. One for the Jews (Yahudim) and the other for Gentiles (goyim). We know this is not Scriptural because we are told:

"There is one Torah for the native-born and for the stranger who sojourns among you." (Ex. 12:49)

This is the reason the Noahide laws are dangerous! These laws are growing at an alarming rate. You see, to the average Christian they are saved by Grace and not of works. Whereas others believe, the Jews have the law and are in no need of a Savour! The following appeared in, �San Antonio fundamentalist battles anti-Semitism," Houston Chronicle, April 30, 1988":

"John Hagee, fundamentalist pastor from San Antonio and friend of Israel"He also believes that Jews can come to God without going through Jesus Christ, trying to convert Jews is a "waste of time," he said. "The Jewish person who has his roots in Judaism is not going to convert to Christianity. There is no form of Christian evangelism that has failed so miserably as evangelizing the Jewish people. They (already) have a faith structure." Everyone else, whether Buddhist or Baha'i, needs to believe in Jesus, he says. But not the Jewish people. Jews already have a covenant with God that has never been replaced by Christianity, he says."

The Noahide Laws are growing in popularity. They have even reached the U. S. Congress:

"The U.S. Congress officially recognized the Noahide Laws in legislation that was passed by both houses. Congress and the President of the U. S., George Bush, indicated in Public Law 102-14, 102nd Congress, that the United States of America was founded upon the Seven Universal Laws of Noah, and that these Laws have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization. They also acknowledged that the Seven Laws of Noah are the foundation upon which civilization stands and that recent weakening of these principles threaten the fabric of civilized society, and that justified preoccupation in educating the Citizens of the U.S. of America and future generations is needed. For this purpose, this Public Law designated March 26, 1991 as Education Day."

Well, isn't that just sneaky! And here we thought the U.S. was founded on the top Ten. Oops, guess we were wrong, huh? Sadly, this is not just for the state of Yisra'el (Israel) or even the U. S., but for the whole world:

"This obligation, to teach all the peoples of the earth about the Laws of Noah, is incumbent upon every individual in every era" -- (Mishnah Torah, Law of Kings 8:10).

Do you want to live in Yisra'el (Israel)? If so, are you prepared to sign forms giving your allegiance to these counterfeit Ten Commandments?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah:

There's more of the article here:    http://www.bewareofthenoahidelaws.followersofyah.com/

Thank you for presenting this info.

• Thumbs Up 1