• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

27 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Does anyone think the riots and protesting is going to help anything ? I think it's just going to bring worse division. Dont get me wrong. I was very sad of what happen to the man murdered by the officer. God does not want us destroying our country over anything. I had a brother who was murdered so I know how injustice feels. But it his to apply . I think the left is using this against Trump. So he is not reelected . And dont forget demon powers are at work to use things like this. Satan is behind a lot of political attacks. If this is so bad now. What will happen in November. 

Honestly, i dont think its political. People were  probably frustrated at the confinement of the pandemic, losing their jobs, then years of these incidents with officers getting wrist slaps. So i think that last death just made people explode and lash out. They are helping because look at all these great legal  changes that had been dragged on for years. Sometimes God allows bad things to happen because they have positive results

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

great perspectives here

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42

1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

Does anyone think the riots and protesting is going to help anything ? I think it's just going to bring worse division. Dont get me wrong. I was very sad of what happen to the man murdered by the officer. God does not want us destroying our country over anything. I had a brother who was murdered so I know how injustice feels. But it his to apply . I think the left is using this against Trump. So he is not reelected . And dont forget demon powers are at work to use things like this. Satan is behind a lot of political attacks. If this is so bad now. What will happen in November. 

I think part of it very much is political, but I also think so of it was part of the 'prefect storm'.

The lock down, and shutting down half the economy, was ridiculous and stupid.

Have you ever wondered why every single government subsidized housing area, ends up being a crime hot spot?   Here in my local area, the brilliant city officials, put in place subsidized housing, and within months, there was a crime problem there.

Why is that?   Well the older generation used to have true-isms, that we knew and understood.  "idle hands are the devil's tools"

When people have nothing to do, they end up getting themselves into trouble.  Clarence Thomas, the Supreme Court Justice, in his book "My Grandfather's Son" said that when he was sent to live with his grandparents, they intentionally put him to work.  They had him doing chores, and cleaning the house and working on the farm.

They did this specifically because they saw how kids with little to do, fell into crime and drugs.  So he worked, and it was that work ethic that made him successful.

Back to the present....  What we are saying is that throwing kids out of school, and shutting down half the businesses so they have nothing to do, and then introducing a pathetic excuse to cause trouble, has resulted in Anarchy.

That's what this is.

Now let's not forget that the people that are in our schools and universities, are partially to blame, because they have indoctrinated kids with lies, that American is a racist evil, oppressive place, that holds people down.

Never mind the fact that people come here from all over the entire world, to escape racist and oppressive places.

But that's all this is.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

What i find funny is that it seems some of the offensive things that people peacefully complained about for years and were ignored are the things being now removed due to the protests- confederate flag got banned from NASCAR, statues of slave owners pulled down etc.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50

7 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

well, i think protesting and riots are two completely different things

riots is never justified.

but in a democracy, people have and should have the right to peacefully protests.

if there is no mass protests on what happened, i very much doubt the police would be fired, much less charged. And i don't think there would be fundamental changes made to how polices do their jobs either.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  381
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  03/04/1973

7 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Wayne, you are right>> riots & protests can bring only worst and division and satan is behind of all troubles as he likes it so much as part of his nature, whereas,  God our Father is a God of Peace.. There are Three scriptures that the people either Believers of Jesus Christ or Unbelievers that needs to abide. 

1. Proverbs 21:1 New King James Version (NKJV) "The Lord Considers the Heart"

The king’s heart is in the hand of the LordLike the [a]rivers of water; He turns it wherever He wishes.

2. 1 Peter 2:13-15 King James Version (KJV)

Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well. For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:

3. Romans 13 New King James Version (NKJV)  "Submit to Government"

Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake.  For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God’s ministers attending continually to this very thing. Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.

Edited by Refresher
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

statues of slave owners pulled down etc.

How do you feel about the statue of Thomas Jefferson being torn down?

3 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

How do you feel about the statue of Thomas Jefferson being torn down?

Glad. Any man who is quoted as saying blacks are inferior  to whites  while getting 6 kids from a teenaged  black slave ehike being married doesn't deserve  a statue