IGNORED

Are the U.S. and Trump the Ones Restraining?

WilliamL

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,641
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

14 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Already have, many times. Won't bother to do it again here. If you really want to know, which I doubt, you might read the following articles:

17. The Son of Perdition Is a Patsy

Shows that 2 Thes. 2:3’s Son of Perdition will follow in the pattern of Judas, the Bible’s only other Son of Perdition; contrary to common misconceptions about his role in the End Times.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1097-the-son-of-perdition-is-a-patsy/

28. Antiochus Epiphanes and the End Times, Part 3: The Prophetic Fulfillment

Shows how Daniel 11:40ʼs King of the North “in a time of an end” will commit comparable acts, and in the same sequence, as did Antiochus Epiphanes, therein fulfilling both Old and New Testament prophecies.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1433-antiochus-epiphanes-and-the-end-times-part-3-the-prophetic-fulfillment/

29. The 1290 and 1335 Days of Daniel 12:11-12

Presents a more literal and accurate translation of Daniel 12:11-12, and explains what this prophecy reveals about the sequence of End Time events.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1440-the-1290-and-1335-days-of-daniel-1211-12/

30. The 1260 Days

Describes where in the sequence of End Time events the 1260 days/3½ time/42 months prophecies of Daniel 7 and 12 and Revelation 11-12-13 will be fulfilled, what will happen in those days, and how they will end.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1449-the-1260-days/

I read your blogs. Even commented on them. I'm not saying your presentation will convince me but I do want the info.

The blogs you posted don't answer the question; Is the beast, the man of sin, the son of perdition the same person? It's not enough for me the names are different.

Or am I just missing it?

In the extensive study of eschatology over many years I don't see any distinction in persons. What I see is attributes of the same person: beast, man of sin, son of perdition, 8th king. All manifested in the power and authority of Satan and all on display in conjunction at various times.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 12/22/2020 at 12:08 PM, Revelation Man said:

The Genealogies only mention men in general, that's just a fact sir. 

Sounds like you have never even read the Genealogies in the Bible.  In addition to the Bible we now have DNA so we know more about this then we ever have before. Science clearly confirms how accurate and true the Bible is. 

Edited by JohnR7

13 hours ago, Diaste said:

From archaeology and history as well as genetics I think we can safely say history is 8000 years back.

Yes, the "Jewish" people (like the Amish) have a lot of inbreeding. There are diseases within their population - so men of science study their DNA a lot.  Also huge amounts of study has been done on what they call the agricultural revolution. This is when man went from being a food gather to a food producer and this was the dawn or the beginning of civilization. If you look at what Moses wrote there is a lot of civil engineering on how to build a city to control the spread of sickness and disease.  Science has done a lot of study on how farming spread from Ancient Mesopotamia in the Tigris Euphrates river valley to Europe. Also their are professors with PhD's in Botany that teach at the universities in Jerusalam that are experts on the ancient plants in the Middle East. This is a rather small and closed group of scientists but they do understand how wild plants in the middle east became domesticated.  They understand this better then the domestication of animals. There are many books that could be written on the Scientific information that has become available in the last 100 years that help us to have a better understanding of our Bible than what was possible for past generations. 

The out of Africa theory is fairly well supported with all of the scientific evidence. What makes the Haplogroup J-M304 unique is that his Mitrocondrial Eve actually lived at the same time Adam did. You have to know science and the Bible to sort through all of this. Just knowing one or the other is not enough. Often people study one or the other but not both.  Of course science Adam and Eve are not the same people as Bible Adam and Eve.  Still science and the Bible are both very adamate about their common ancestor theory. 

8 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

Yes, the "Jewish" people (like the Amish) have a lot of inbreeding. There are diseases within their population - so men of science study their DNA a lot.  Also huge amounts of study has been done on what they call the agricultural revolution. This is when man went from being a food gather to a food producer and this was the dawn or the beginning of civilization. If you look at what Moses wrote there is a lot of civil engineering on how to build a city to control the spread of sickness and disease.  Science has done a lot of study on how farming spread from Ancient Mesopotamia in the Tigris Euphrates river valley to Europe. Also their are professors with PhD's in Botany that teach at the universities in Jerusalam that are experts on the ancient plants in the Middle East. This is a rather small and closed group of scientists but they do understand how wild plants in the middle east became domesticated.  They understand this better then the domestication of animals. There are many books that could be written on the Scientific information that has become available in the last 100 years that help us to have a better understanding of our Bible than what was possible for past generations. 

The out of Africa theory is fairly well supported with all of the scientific evidence. What makes the Haplogroup J-M304 unique is that his Mitrocondrial Eve actually lived at the same time Adam did. You have to know science and the Bible to sort through all of this. Just knowing one or the other is not enough. Often people study one or the other but not both.  Of course science Adam and Eve are not the same people as Bible Adam and Eve.  Still science and the Bible are both very adamate about their common ancestor theory. 

Bah! Evolutionary theory seeded like poison pills among the creative acts of God.

No. God made what He said just as He said and when and how. Nothing evolved from other, lower species. I allow for environmental adaptation at the most; like software installed from inception to deal with changes in climate, only activated after the Fall.

And you're right. There is a common ancestor. Almighty God, our Father.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

Bah! Evolutionary theory seeded like poison pills among the creative acts of God.

God gives us evidence to study. We do not have to allow science to interpret the evidence for us. We can do that for ourselves. He gives them the task of gathering the evidence for us to study so we can see what God has done. ""Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand". (Job 38:4)

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,106
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 12/23/2020 at 6:30 PM, JohnR7 said:

Sounds like you have never even read the Genealogies in the Bible.  In addition to the Bible we now have DNA so we know more about this then we ever have before. Science clearly confirms how accurate and true the Bible is. 

The Genealogies do nit mention women, you can keep spouting all you want, if yu want to say they mention a FEW and thus that changes everything them you are warping the facts. If you want to keep speaking nonsense, don't reply back. Its just nonsense to try and infer that then genealogies are not 99 percent make in the bible. I  don't have time to waste time with such posts.

On 12/24/2020 at 8:52 AM, JohnR7 said:

God gives us evidence to study. We do not have to allow science to interpret the evidence for us. We can do that for ourselves. He gives them the task of gathering the evidence for us to study so we can see what God has done. ""Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand". (Job 38:4)

Yes, but the conclusion can't conflict with explicit testimony of the Most High God.

That's where it goes off the rails. 

The 'evidence' is often misrepresented and the conclusion skewed. I used to get accused of ignoring the evidence all the time. I don't, I just reject the conclusions.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 12/13/2020 at 5:48 AM, Diaste said:

Well...the Jews haven't exactly been perfect in their interpretations. 

Yes they are far from it. But this is not interpretation. This has to do with the Hebrew Language that the Bible was written in. The Hebrew is literal, symbolic and numeric. I think a time is coming when they will teach the alphabet from the Hebrew perspective and not based on the Phonics approach that they are using right now. 

This is like science. The scientist finds evidence and the evidence comes from God and can speak for itself. We do not have to ask science for their explanation of the evidence. We have the Hebrew Bible that the Hebrew preserved for us. We do not have to listen to their understanding of the Bible. We can interpret the Bible for ourselves with help from the Holy Spirit of God. 

13 hours ago, Diaste said:

The 'evidence' is often misrepresented and the conclusion skewed.

We have the Holy Spirit of God to help us understand the Bible. I just read the Bible on my own and allowed God to explain the Bible to me. Even the best of Bible teachers will get confused somewhere along the way. That is why we rely on God and not man to teach us. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,153
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 12/23/2020 at 4:30 AM, Diaste said:

The blogs you posted don't answer the question; Is the beast, the man of sin, the son of perdition the same person? It's not enough for me the names are different.

Or am I just missing it?

You are missing it. Not just the names are different, but more importantly the times are different. The Son of Perdition = Man of Sin comes before the Parousia of Christ, and comes to his end at that point. 2 Thes. 2:8 The Beast rules after the Parousia, that is, after the 6th Seal's revelation of the Father and the Son. Thus they cannot be the same being.

Also, the Son of Perdition is a man, while the Beast, who ascends out of the Abyss, is a fallen angel. The Abyss is the present abode of the fallen and cast down angels, which is not opened until the 5th Trumpet, well after the Parousia.