• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

44 minutes ago, Zemke said:

Wow, that's great from reading and scratching your head you saw this. I'm not going to jump on board, as in, all in, about it but as I said it actually is interesting.

We are told he will be revealed and just as the disciples sat around not knowing asking the Lord, "Is it I?" all along it was Judas who they would not expect, we too will be asking is it him? is it him? So I do enjoy a well put together explanation, but I'll keep enough of a distance from this but not to far. It does send a bit of a thud and a chill thinking about it enough.

The way Revelation is worded, it fits. And again we don't know what Nimrod looked like and I don't think he would be all pumped up calling himself Nimrod. And he would be genetically engineered and all the strange aspects of that like will life like that have a soul? Strange times with all the possible tech capabilities  humanity has at it's door step. Just like the Tower. God said, "Nothing would be impossible for them."

But he had to have been one charismatic character.

That is exciting though to string that together. I most definitely do not want to discourage your following this trail. Just stay grounded.

Yeah definitely stay grounded.

I watched one of those videos and it was weird. It was showing a tunnel they were digging in Switzerland and the celebration. Totally wacked out people.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,093
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 7/1/2020 at 6:55 AM, kenny2212 said:

I believe God told me this in a couple of dreams. People, any input?

It may be 20 months until he first comes to power brother. BUT REMEMBER, this man will not just come to power, other than Donald Trump that just never happens, they are politicians for years first. At the Rapture this man will already be in power IMHO, then he will AFFIRM an AGREEMENT Already in place {see the European Neighborhood Policy} for 7 years. Then he still will not be revealed for another 3.5 years at the Midway point of the 70th week. So it can't be 20 months because we aren't in the 70th week yet and its 3.5 years from the start of the 70th week until he is Revealed. 

On 7/1/2020 at 12:54 PM, missmuffet said:

We don't know when the rapture of the Church and the 7 year tribulation will take place. I would not trust my dreams. We are not back in the OT when God revealed Himself in dreams. What you are saying is coming too close to date setting which is dangerous. 

Jesus told us we can know the Season {Summer is nigh} so if we can first understand what day the Day of the Lord starts we can backtrack as Pre Tribbers {who are correct....:D} 3.5 years from that date and know the Season. We can see into space now, there is nothing new on the horizon save the one asteroid that was first seen in 2003 and named Apophis {Egyptian false god} and it will come withing 20 k miles of earth on April 13, 2029, that is 10 TIMES closer than the moon. So, is that the First Four Trumpet Judgments? I think it is, the fire always comes in off the asteroid before the impact says a scientist. Then the Mountain is cast into the Sea {if it its it will hit just off the California Coast} in Trump 2. I think Trump 3 is the same asteroid, but it has another purpose in the vision, it poisons the fresh waters, so we need to see the nuclear fallout, thus its shown as coming in hot. All this destroys 1/3 of the world, well, the Pacific Oceans and the Americas are both 1/3 of everything, in both landmass and ocean waters. Then the blast/smoke/impact darkens the Sun and moon worldwide bu 1/3. 

So, if that is the DOTL, and I am convinced it is, look at the BIRTH PANGS { Pestilence, Lawlessness, Homosexual Marriage/Abortion, etc.} So, if it is the DOTL and the DOTL starts at the 1260, or middle of the week, us pre tribbers can know THE SEASON and that would be the Fall of 2025. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, Revelation Man said:

Jesus told us we can know the Season {Summer is nigh} so if we can first understand what day the Day of the Lord starts we can backtrack as Pre Tribbers {who are correct....:D} 3.5 years from that date and know the Season. We can see into space now, there is nothing new on the horizon save the one asteroid that was first seen in 2003 and named Apophis {Egyptian false god} and it will come withing 20 k miles of earth on April 13, 2029, that is 10 TIMES closer than the moon. So, is that the First Four Trumpet Judgments? I think it is, the fire always comes in off the asteroid before the impact says a scientist. Then the Mountain is cast into the Sea {if it its it will hit just off the California Coast} in Trump 2. I think Trump 3 is the same asteroid, but it has another purpose in the vision, it poisons the fresh waters, so we need to see the nuclear fallout, thus its shown as coming in hot. All this destroys 1/3 of the world, well, the Pacific Oceans and the Americas are both 1/3 of everything, in both landmass and ocean waters. Then the blast/smoke/impact darkens the Sun and moon worldwide bu 1/3. 

So, if that is the DOTL, and I am convinced it is, look at the BIRTH PANGS { Pestilence, Lawlessness, Homosexual Marriage/Abortion, etc.} So, if it is the DOTL and the DOTL starts at the 1260, or middle of the week, us pre tribbers can know THE SEASON and that would be the Fall of 2025. 

We can try to know the season without giving a date. But we could be wrong. 

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, missmuffet said:

We can try to know the season without giving a date. But we could be wrong. 

True, we can't know the day nor hour. Whenever someone gives a specific date of the Rapture its a no no. We can see so far into space now, and via world events, I think April the 13, 2029 is the DOTL, but I can't tell you the day of the Rapture. But I think I am pretty spot on on the Season and the year. This world is going crazy sister. Its time. We need to look for the Rev. 8 Mountain as the reference point. It doesn't matter, we will not be here. But, if we leave behind clues that we foreknew these events, maybe it will lead some to Christ. Amen. 

Edited by Revelation Man

3 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

True, we can't know the day nor hour. Whenever someone gives a specific date of the Rapture its a no no. We can see so far into space now, and via world events, I think April the 13, 2029 is the DOTL, but I can't tell you the day of the Rapture. But I think I am pretty spot on on the Season and the year. This world is going crazy sister. Its time. We need to look for the Rev. 8 Mountain as the reference point. It doesn't matter, we will nit be here. But, if we leave behind clues that we foreknew these events, maybe it will lea some to Christ. Amen. 

From what is going on in our world and from what I am feeling I think it will be sooner. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, ChickenCoop said:

The antichrist is already know.  Let he who has eyes see.  Let he who has ears hear. 

Is the Antichrist already on this earth? God knows. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

4 hours ago, ChickenCoop said:

The antichrist is already know.  Let he who has eyes see.  Let he who has ears hear. 

Chickencoop, I'd like to know who the antichrist is. If you know who he is, please tell me. Is he in the corridors of power now?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

32 minutes ago, ChickenCoop said:

Yes

Who is he?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

54 minutes ago, kenny2212 said:

Who is he?

The Antichrist presently called the Bishop of Rome (BoR) in the Vatican.

He and his kingdom are the "image" of Caesar and the Roman Empire.

The religion of both is Caesar worship.

The Roman Empire, the sea beast, died in approx. 476 AD. The religion of Caesar worship lived on in the Vatican and the Papacy as the earth beast.

-----------

The seven heads of the Rev 17 beast represent the lifetime of the Roman Empire (Not 7 empires). Once the 7 heads were dead, the Roman Empire would die, and it did, it was not. But the image was renewed in the 8th head, the Vatican, yet is.

-----------

The Roman Vatican has tried to eliminate Israel after the flesh and the true kingdom from the planet.

They have persecuted Israel for 2000 yrs..

----------

The Antichrist in the time of the 70 AD destruction of Jerusalem was Caesar.

When Jerusalem was destroyed, at that time, it was revealed to Israel that Rome was the iron nation of Dan. 2, the forth beast of Dan. 7 and that Caesar was the leader that was given power over the saints for the 3 1/2 times.

Not 3 1/2 years, 3 1/2 times, almost 1900 years, 70 AD until 1967.

Edited by abcdef