• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

Could you tell me what the verse is

Stuart should have been plural, meaning all the verses referring to the second coming etc etc.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

On 7/13/2020 at 10:11 AM, Who me said:

Because that is what all those who go round the many forums crying 'woe, woe, woe!' are doing.

Contrast Paul when talking to Christians already experiencing perscution. He talking about there light and momentary trouble and went on to talk about the hope that they had.

Yes perscution is already happening in the west. Christians need to be built up, strengthened, taught the strong meat of the Bible so they know what they believe, why they believe and amid real problems are confident in the faith they have.

Point those people out.  Name names.  It is easy to toss a supposition out there.  It is a great deal more difficult to prove it.

Try again.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

On 7/14/2020 at 1:38 PM, missmuffet said:

A person does not have to worry about the future 7 year tribulation if they are grounded with Christ and a born again true believer. 

Maybe someone here needs to be.  However missmuffet this is a chat board and you are here. No disrespect intended . In a place such as this there will be a thousand different opinions. Inn fact there are somany different denoms with different opinions doctrines and ideals  it is difficult to know when we are grounded.in real truth. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Mike Mclees said:

Maybe someone here needs to be.  However missmuffet this is a chat board and you are here. No disrespect intended . In a place such as this there will be a thousand different opinions. Inn fact there are somany different denoms with different opinions doctrines and ideals  it is difficult to know when we are grounded.in real truth. 

Did you see the "if" in my post?

5 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Did you see the "if" in my post?.

Sorry for the over sight.  Tell me will there be suffering for believers during this seven years? Would that be of any concern?

And no man shall by or sell less he have the mark. Do you hav any unsaved loved ones? What would you tell them to do?

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

On 7/16/2020 at 12:59 AM, Exegesis said:

Point those people out.  Name names.  It is easy to toss a supposition out there.  It is a great deal more difficult to prove it.

Try again.

Go to prophercy and second coming pages and start reading.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

1 hour ago, Who me said:

Go to prophercy and second coming pages and start reading.

I certainly do not need a prophecy page from this board when I have the Bible.  I've been studying prophecy for 50 years.  Seems you have a problem answering simple questions.  And spell check is your friend.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

Humble yourselves before the Lord and He will lift you up. -James 4:10

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

18 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

Sorry for the over sight.  Tell me will there be suffering for believers during this seven years? Would that be of any concern?

And no man shall by or sell less he have the mark. Do you hav any unsaved loved ones? What would you tell them to do?

Those unbelievers who enter the 7 year tribulation and come to Christ will suffer greatly. Most will be killed. We should pray for our unsaved loved ones. I don't know if warning them about the 7 year tribulation will do a lot of good. I think the born again Christians who go in the rapture of the Church will be blessed. 

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Those unbelievers who enter the 7 year tribulation and come to Christ will suffer greatly. Most will be killed. We should pray for our unsaved loved ones. I don't know if warning them about the 7 year tribulation will do a lot of good. I think the born again Christians who go in the rapture of the Church will be blessed. 

I must apologize for I have family also. You are right. God is in charge and we can only pray for loved ones. 

How ever about your usage of 7 year tribulation is not correct. We as being the church have been in tribulation for 2000 years since the church was born at Pentecost. This is biblically fact according to Jesus and also Paul. 2 Timothy  3:12 

John 16:33  Jesus said to the disciples .   I have told you these thing that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation .

How is it you say  7 years tribulation.  Why is it not said anythung about the 3&1/2 years called great tribulation after the abomination of desolation.

In Matt 24 Jesus quoted Daniel  which we find in Daniel 9: 27  And he ( the antichrist) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week (7 years) of peace in the mist of the week when he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease. ( brakes his covenant) for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate. This is because he will be of great power and authority on the earth. 

This abomination of desolation will bring on  " the great tribulation" during the last half of the 7 year peace. 3&1/2 years. 

This is confirmed in Dan 7:25which states the church will be persecuted for 3&1/2 years by the antichrist. 

So all this says is the tribulation of the church has happening for 200o years and when the antichrist commits the abomination of desolation. the final GREAT TRIBULATION begins in the final 3&1/2 years. 

Now you need to go to REV 15: 2 where you find 0the overcomers are being glorified for holding to their faith while suffering at the hands of the antichrist even unto the death.

You  are being duped by pre trib preachers. 

How do I know this? I was a pre-triber  also until  challenged to find the bedrock the doctrine stands on.  There is none.  You will never find two different classes of saints, one's who suffer 7 years and ones who don't. that get off free.  This is not biblical  Check my scripture out because I am telling you the truth.  If you find the non suffering saints in scripture please be sure to let me know. I can tell you now though you will not find anything that supports it.