• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

13 minutes ago, Faithwilldo said:

We are born carnally minded, sinning machines that hate God.

We are born with Adam's inherited death. No more. We do not inherit guilt from Adam. Yes we will sin, but babies do not sin. The scriptures tell us that often.

Original sin is anĀ Augustine, Luther, Calvin, RCC and others idea so the priestly classes can control believers.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  168
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1961

2 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

We are born with Adam's inherited death. No more. We do not inherit guilt from Adam. Yes we will sin, but babies do not sin. The scriptures tell us that often.

Original sin is anĀ Augustine, Luther, Calvin, RCC and others idea so the priestly classes can control believers.

I agree.Ā  Death was passed down from Adam.Ā  However, the "death" that was passed down from Adam is spiritual death.Ā  Adam's offspring are born spiritually dead.Ā  In other words, we are born without a relationship with God.Ā  Christ came to restore that relationship.Ā Ā 

Because spiritual death wasĀ passed down from Adam, even babies need to be born again (saved, relationship restored).Ā  If a baby dies, they will be resurrected in the final age and Christ will cause them to walk the same pathway that leads to Christ.Ā  It is 100% His work lest any man should boast.

To be restored, faith is the key.Ā  Christ will give of usĀ "faith" and cause us to walk in it.Ā  Only then can weĀ be restored to God.Ā Ā 

JoeĀ 

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest theElect777
3 hours ago, Faithwilldo said:

I'm sorry you are not really understanding what I am saying.Ā  As I said before, it is not a "chance" that we are saved.Ā  Our salvation is 100% by the will of God that we are saved.Ā  Mankind cannot save itself.Ā  The only way to be saved is to walk by faith and produce fruit and Christ is the only One who can do thatĀ work within us.Ā  We are born carnally minded, sinning machines that hate God.Ā  Christ will change that within us WITHOUT our permission.Ā  I know that is going against what our carnal minds think is right but if God did it any other way, we would have to contribute to our salvation and therefore would remain "self-righteous".Ā  No one can boast about their salvation because Christ did all the work of preparing our hearts to accept Him.Ā  Unless He has chosen a personĀ to be saved in this age, they CANNOT be saved.Ā  They cannot do anything unless Christ does His work within them to change them first.Ā  Christ never did HisĀ work in A. Hitler, nor does He do His work within most of mankind.Ā  I would estimate that far more than 99.999% of mankind will NOTĀ be saved in this present age.Ā  They will have to wait until the final age.Ā  The First Fruits of Christ's harvest of mankind is very few indeed.Ā Ā 

You said:

I guess ultimately what I am saying is why convert if we all get the same prize?Ā 

No, the First Fruits and those saved in the final age do not get the same prize.Ā  The Elect will have salvation first and will not go through the Great Tribulation of the final age.Ā  The Elect go through "Tribulation" but for those in the final age, it will be much harder.Ā  Also, the Elect will rule and reign with Christ in the final age.Ā  Those saved at the end will never receive this honor.Ā  They will be saved but they will have suffered loss - the loss of the blessings of being "heirs".Ā  ThereĀ is a big difference.Ā 

Also, we cannot "convert" anyone.Ā  Christ is the only One who can do that work.Ā  All we can do is "preach" which is how Christ has chosen to spread His word.Ā  But only Christ can cause a person to accept the Gospel.Ā  If He doesn't do His work within that person, you couldĀ preach to them all day long and they will NEVER accept Him.Ā  They have no "choice" in the matter nor do they have a "chance".Ā  They cannot do anything unless ChristĀ works within them first.Ā Ā 

God is not a respecter of persons.Ā  We are all equal in His eyes and He will do with us as He chooses.Ā  We all must walk the same path way that leads to Christ.Ā  The Elect first, then everyone else later.Ā  The last to be saved is the Jews.Ā  Here is what Christ said to one of the Pharisees who ultimately help crucify Him:

Matt 21:31Ā  Which of the two was obeying his father?" They replied, "The first, of course." Then Jesus explained his meaning: "I assure you, corrupt tax collectors and prostitutes will get into the Kingdom of God before you do.

With Christ, our salvation is not about "if", it is only about "when".Ā Ā 

You said:

You would think in his writings it would be even clearer.

God hides His truth from all butĀ the Elect and only then after the Elect have been converted.Ā  Scripture is written in spiritual language toĀ keep the true meaning of scripture hidden.Ā Ā 

1Cor 2:13Ā  These things we also speak, not in words which manā€™s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Matt 13:10-11Ā  And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?Ā  He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Isa 28: 10-12Ā  For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:Ā  11Ā  For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.Ā  12Ā  But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

1Cor 2:7Ā  But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

I understand spiritual language.Ā  As I read scripture, I see over and over again where it says that Christ is going to save all mankind.Ā  And there are also many verses than explain His plan to do so.Ā Ā 

Here is another example of Christ teachingĀ us by "type" (spiritual language):

John 8:3-10Ā  And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,Ā  4Ā  They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.Ā  5Ā  Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?Ā  6Ā  This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.Ā  7Ā  So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.Ā  8Ā  And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.Ā  9Ā  And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.Ā  10Ā  When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

All who are ā€œin Adamā€ (all mankind) will become Christ'sĀ wife.Ā 

Isa 54:5Ā  For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

From the very start of Adamā€™s creation, his marriage relationship with God was based upon ā€œfaithā€ (believing God) and he was acceptable to God.Ā  However, Adam was created spiritually blind & carnal (like all mankind is) and he soon sinned by committing adultery with Satan (believing Satan instead of God).Ā  Rather than going to God in ā€œfaithā€ and asking for forgiveness, Adam turned to the ways of Satan and tried to hide (apron of fig leaves, filthy rags) his adultery through ā€œworks of the fleshā€. If Adam would have come to God in faith and simply asked for forgiveness, he would have been forgiven and the marriage relationship would have been restored.Ā  But Adam turned to his own works (carnal ways) and strayed from approaching God by faith alone.Ā  Because of Adamā€™s adultery with Satan, the marriage ended and God cast him out of the Garden. Ā Ever since that time, God has been working to restore His marriage relationship with mankind.Ā  Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā 

In the story from John 8:3-10, the woman represents all who are in Adam (all mankind) who fornicated with another man (Satan) and has become a ā€œharlotā€.Ā  By committing this unfaithful act, the woman (mankind) left her ā€œfirst loveā€.Ā  The woman could be restored to her true husband if she would come to him in ā€œfaithā€ and ask for forgiveness.Ā  But the woman does as her new lover (Satan) tells her and that is to approach God by ā€œworks of the fleshā€.Ā  The woman desires to be restored to her true husband but Satan has deceived her and she is now following his ways instead of the ways of God.Ā  This false way is why the Nation of Israel rejected Christ when He came to them and thatĀ is why ā€œcalledā€ believers likewise reject Christ.Ā  They too,Ā follow the ways of Satan.Ā  Because of the womanā€™s adultery and her unwillingness to be restored by ā€œgrace through faithā€, God divorces the woman and her marriage relationship is ended (spiritual death). In other words, the ā€œcalledā€ believers are killed by Satan (Matt 24:9, Matt 10:28, Rev 11:7, Mar 4:15) when they return to ā€œworksā€ (ā€œfall awayā€, the sin that leads to death).

In verse 5, the element of the Law of Moses is added to mankind and was given to prove to us that our works can never be good enough to restore our relationship with God.Ā  In fact, once man came under the Law, we sinned all the more.Ā  The Law (Tablets of Stone) says that the penalty of adultery (sin) is death and that is why those entrusted with the Law were ready to stone the woman to death.Ā  Ā The letter of the Law kills and that is why ā€œstoningā€ was used as the method of death. Ā Ā The stones represent the Law of Moses.

After having been caught in the act of adultery, the Pharisees brought the woman to Christ and tempted Him to follow the letter of the Law but Christ ignored them.Ā  Christ did not come to judge but to give us ā€œlife and to have it more abundantly (John 10:10).Ā  He came to bring us a New Covenant, the Law of the Spirit.Ā  The New Covenant is written in manā€™s heart and that is why Christ stooped to the ground and wrote in the ā€œearthā€.Ā  The ā€œearthā€ is where the ā€œcalled outā€ believers dwell, those who are under the Law. Ā Christā€™s act of writing on the ground represents the ā€œearly rainā€ of the Holy Spirit when we first come to Christ and He first writes His Law of the Spirit in our hearts.Ā 

After Christ wrote on the ground, the Pharisees asked again for Christ to judge her according to the Law.Ā  Christ ā€œrose upā€Ā and said that only whoever is without sin should cast the first stone.Ā Ā Ā  At this first stage of our spiritual development (the ā€œearly rainā€), we remain under the Law and it is still there accusing us before God.Ā  But Christ says that He (the only one without sin) is the only one qualified to judge.Ā  Christ then stoops down again and writes His Law upon our hearts a second time (the ā€œlatter rainā€/Baptism of the Holy Spirit).Ā  It is at this point that those who accuse her drop their stones and leave.Ā  The Law is now of no effect over the woman (mankind) because now the woman is empowered to walk by the Spirit and not by the flesh.Ā  It is at this point that the woman comes out from under the Law and finds true acceptance with God by ā€œgrace through faithā€.Ā  We are restored to God and will ā€œsin no moreā€.Ā 

1Cor 15:22Ā  For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Joe

I got the gist of all you have made a point of.Ā  Ā I was just creating circumstances to see your responses.Ā  Ā I also understand you believe in pre-trib rapture.Ā  Ā And you also include some going through the Tribulation.Ā  Ā But the Word of God is clear in the Gospels that everyone will be introduced before Christ returns.Ā  This is why I mentioned Adolf Hitler.Ā  Ā He clearly was introduced to the Gospels and used it as a weapon of fuel to hurt the Jews.Ā  Ā But according to you, Adolf was not given the invite to accept Christ and somewhere down the "AGES" he will get it and will accept it.Ā  Ā There is no sound Scripture that clarifies your views.Ā  Ā You have taken Scripture and manipulated them to achieve this hidden message.Ā  Ā 

Ā 

Basically, you are telling me that anyone who ever lived on planet Earth will all eventually be with God in Heaven.Ā  Ā Witches, Pagans, Demon/Satan Worshipers, allĀ  non repented people, enemies of God while they lived, ALL of them will one day be in Heaven as Children of God!Ā  Ā I just don't see that from the Verses you have provided unless I read that into them.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  168
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  03/31/1961

21 hours ago, theElect777 said:

I got the gist of all you have made a point of.Ā  Ā I was just creating circumstances to see your responses.Ā  Ā I also understand you believe in pre-trib rapture.Ā  Ā And you also include some going through the Tribulation.Ā  Ā But the Word of God is clear in the Gospels that everyone will be introduced before Christ returns.Ā  This is why I mentioned Adolf Hitler.Ā  Ā He clearly was introduced to the Gospels and used it as a weapon of fuel to hurt the Jews.Ā  Ā But according to you, Adolf was not given the invite to accept Christ and somewhere down the "AGES" he will get it and will accept it.Ā  Ā There is no sound Scripture that clarifies your views.Ā  Ā You have taken Scripture and manipulated them to achieve this hidden message.Ā  Ā 

Ā 

Basically, you are telling me that anyone who ever lived on planet Earth will all eventually be with God in Heaven.Ā  Ā Witches, Pagans, Demon/Satan Worshipers, allĀ  non repented people, enemies of God while they lived, ALL of them will one day be in Heaven as Children of God!Ā  Ā I just don't see that from the Verses you have provided unless I read that into them.

I do not believe in the "rapture" or the "tribulation" as taught by end-time prophecy teachers (I used to be one).Ā  This whole present age is theĀ time of tribulation.Ā  The final age is theĀ time of great tribulation.Ā  The people that are saved at the end of that age are shown in Rev 7Ā and they came out of great tribulation.Ā 

Rev 7:9Ā Ā After these things I saw, and lo, a great multitude, which to number no one was able, out of all nations, and tribes, and peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne, and before the Lamb, arrayed in white robes, and palms in their hands,

Rev 7:14Ā Ā and I have said to him, 'Sir, thou hast known;' and he said to me, 'These are those who are coming out of the great tribulation, and they did wash their robes, and they made their robes white in the blood of the Lamb

The group of people saved in the Rev 7:1-8 are the First Fruits (the Elect) who are being saved in this present age.Ā  These two groups account for all mankind.Ā Ā 

All end-time prophecy is teaching the pathway that the Elect go through in order to be converted.Ā  It happens over and over again.Ā  That is why scripture says Christ is coming quickly.

Rev 1:1Ā Ā A revelation of Jesus Christ, that God gave to him, to shew to his servants what things it behoveth toĀ comeĀ to pass quickly...

Rev 22:20Ā Ā he saith -- who is testifying these things -- 'Yes, IĀ comeĀ quickly!' Amen! Yes, be coming, Lord Jesus!Ā 

I guess you believe that 2000 years or longer qualifies as "quickly".Ā  The truth is that this verse isĀ speaking of the time He comes to each "called"Ā believer.Ā  It started on the Day of Pentecost and is still ongoing.Ā 

Also, Christ is NOTĀ going to visibly return to this earth as is commonly taught.Ā  The "second coming" is the latter rain of the Spirit.Ā  It happens within a fallen away believerĀ who has already received the early rain of the Spirit.Ā  That is why scripture says that every eye will see Him.Ā  Christ will come to everyone someday in that manner.Ā  When He comes, He brings salvation with Him.Ā  We are not saved when Christ first comes to us (early rain).Ā Ā 

Heb 9:28Ā  So Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Unless Christ comes to an individual a second time, they cannot be saved.Ā  That is the time Christ coverts us and heals our spiritual vision.Ā  There is a pathway and Christ will cause EVERYONE toĀ follow it.

Rev 1:8Ā Ā 'I am the Alpha and the Omega, beginning and end, saith the Lord, who is, and who was, and who isĀ comingĀ -- the Almighty

Christ came at Pentecost (who was), and is coming today to some of the Elect (who is) and He will still be coming to still more Elect in the future (is coming).Ā  Christ's second coming is not a one time event.

Being "invited" to accept Christ is not the same thing as Christ coming to a person and giving them the early rain of the Spirit.Ā  As I said, unless Christ has prepared their hearts and has given them gifts (faith, Holy Spirit), no amount of preaching is going to get anyone to accept Christ.Ā  It is not possible.Ā Ā 

Also, there is only one age remaining until the end.Ā  This present age is for saving the First Fruits and the final age is for saving everyone else.Ā 

Finally, there will be NO non-repented (or witches, pagans, etc.) in Heaven with God.Ā  They will be saved and made into the image of God before their relationship with the Father is restored.Ā Ā 

Ā 

I am baffled why you say that you don't see any verses that say all mankind will be saved.Ā  Have you not read these verses?

John 3:35Ā  The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

John 6:37Ā  All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

John 6:44Ā  No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 12:32Ā  And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

1John 4:14Ā Ā  And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

Col 1:16-20 Ā For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:Ā  And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.Ā  And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.Ā  For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; Ā And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Isa 26:9Ā  With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.Ā  (all mankind will be judged and will learn righteous).

Isa 45:22-23Ā  Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.Ā  I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Phi 2:10-11Ā  That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;Ā  And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

1 Cor 12:3Ā  Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Rom 11:25-32Ā  For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.Ā  And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:Ā  For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.Ā  As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.Ā  For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.Ā  For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:Ā  Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.Ā  For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

1 Cor 15:20-28Ā  But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.Ā  For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.Ā  For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.Ā  But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.Ā  Then cometh the consummation, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.Ā  For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.Ā  The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.Ā  And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Rom 5:15Ā  But shall not the act of favour be as the offence? For if by the offence of one the many have died, much rather has the grace of God, and the free gift in grace, which is by the one man Jesus Christ, abounded unto the many.Ā  (Darby)

Rom 5:18-19Ā  so then as it was by one offence towards all men to condemnation, so by one righteousness towards all men for justification of life.Ā  For as indeed by the disobedience of the one man the many have been constituted sinners, so also by the obedience of the one the many will be constituted righteous.Ā  (Darby)

2Pet 3:9Ā  The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Tim 2:3-6 Ā For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.Ā  For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;Ā  Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

1 Tim 4:10-11Ā  For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.Ā  These things command and teach.

Matt 18:11-14Ā  For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.Ā  How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?Ā  And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.Ā  Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

1 John 2:1-2Ā  My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:Ā  And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Rev 5:13Ā  And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.Ā  (who could that possibly leave out?)

Acts 3:20-21Ā  And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:Ā  Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Eph 1:9-10Ā  Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:Ā  That in the dispensation of the fulness of times (the final age) he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:Ā 

Isa 53:5-6Ā Ā  But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.Ā  All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Psa 145:9Ā  Ā The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works. (evidently by your beliefs, Christ is not good to those people in hell).

Lam 3:22Ā  The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end;Ā  (except for the people in hell as you believe)

Rev 4:11Ā  Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.Ā  (will the people in hell give God pleasure?)

Eze 18:32Ā  For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

Eze 33:11Ā  Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.Ā 

1 John 3:8Ā  He that practices sin is of the devil; for from the beginning the devil sins. To this end the Son of God has been manifested, that he might undo the works of the devil.Ā (evidently the Devil's works will NOTĀ be undone for the people in hell as you believe).

Heb 9:26Ā  since he had then been obliged often to suffer from the foundation of the world. But now once in the consummation of the ages he has been manifested for the putting away of sin by his sacrifice.Ā  (Darby)

John 10:10Ā  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. (evidently you believe Christ will fail).

Matt 21:31Ā  Which of the two was obeying his father?" They replied, "The first, of course." Then Jesus explained his meaning: "I assure you, corrupt tax collectors and prostitutes will get into the Kingdom of God before you do.

1Cor 3:13-15Ā  Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.Ā  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.Ā  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Act 2:17Ā  And it shall be in the last days, saith God, I willĀ pourĀ outĀ of My Spirit upon allĀ flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams; (evidently Christ will forget about the flesh that is in hell)

How can you read the verses aboveĀ and believe that Christ will not save us all?Ā  That is whatĀ He came to do and since God is Love, He cannotĀ fail.Ā Ā 

1 John 4:8Ā  He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1 Cor 13:8Ā  Love never fails;

Your beliefs tell you that He will fail because He can't overcome the will of some people.Ā  If that is true, then anyone who is saved must contribute to Christ's work within them.Ā  That is salvation by "works" which God rejects.Ā  If He would accept us by "works", then Adam would still have a relationship with the Father and death would not be passed down from him.

Joe

Ā 

Edited by Faithwilldo

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

ISĀ  NOTĀ  TRUSTINGĀ  INĀ  ONESĀ  SELFĀ  AĀ  WORKĀ  ALBEITĀ  DISOBEDIENCEĀ  Ā  --- GODĀ  REJECTSĀ  WORKS ?? --- AREĀ  YOURĀ  WORKSĀ  ( WRITINGS )Ā DONEĀ  INĀ  TRUTHĀ 

PSALM 33:4Ā  for the word ofĀ  THE LORDĀ  is right and allĀ  HISĀ  works are done in truthĀ 

Ā 

2 THESSALONIANS 2:13Ā  but we are bound to give thanks always toĀ  GODĀ  for you brethren beloved ofĀ  THEĀ  LORDĀ  becauseĀ  GODĀ  hath ---fromĀ  the beginning---Ā  chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the spirit --ANDĀ  BELIEFĀ  OFĀ  THEĀ  TRUTH--

Ā 

JOHN 18:37Ā  pilate therefore said untoĀ  HIMĀ  art thou a king thenĀ  JESUSĀ  answeredĀ  thou sayest that IĀ am a king to this end was I born and for this cause came I into the world that IĀ should bear witness unto the truth everyoneĀ that is of the truth hearethĀ  MYĀ  voiceĀ 

ROMANS 10:17Ā  so then --FAITHĀ  COMETHĀ  BYĀ  HEARING -- and hearing by the word ofĀ  GOD

Ā 

PROVERBS 22:20Ā  have not I written to thee excellent things in counsels and knowledgeĀ  --22:21-- that I might make thee know the certainty of --THEĀ  WORDSĀ  OFĀ  TRUTH-- that thou mightest answer --THEĀ  WORDSĀ  OFĀ  TRUTH-- to them that send unto theeĀ Ā 

Ā 

MATTHEW 9:37Ā  then saidĀ  HEĀ  untoĀ  HISĀ  disciplesĀ  the harvest truly is plenteous but theĀ  LABORERSĀ Ā are fewĀ  --9:38-- pray you thereforeĀ  THEĀ  LORDĀ  of the harvest that he will send forth --LABORERS--intoĀ  HISĀ  harvestĀ 

LUKE 14:28Ā  for which of you intending to --BUILD--Ā a tower sitteth not down first and counteth the cost whether he haveĀ sufficient to finish itĀ 

1 CORINTHIANS 3:9 for we are --laborers-- togetherĀ  Ā WITHĀ  GODĀ  you areĀ  GODSĀ  husbandry you areĀ  GODSĀ  buildingĀ  --3:10-- according to the grace ofĀ  GODĀ  which is given unto me as a --WISEĀ  MASTERBUILDER--IĀ have laid the foundation and another buildeth thereon but let every man take heed how he buildeth thereuponĀ Ā 

Ā 

JOHN 5:34Ā  but I receive not testimony from man but these things IĀ sayĀ that you might be savedĀ 

PSALM 104:24Ā  OĀ  LORDĀ  HOWĀ  MANIFOLDĀ  AREĀ  THYĀ  WORKSĀ  INĀ  WISDOMĀ  HASTĀ  THOUĀ  MADEĀ  THEMĀ  ALLĀ  ---Ā  the earth is full of thy richesĀ 

ISAIAH 2:22Ā  cease you from man whose breath is in his nostrils for wherein is he to be accounted ofĀ 

Ā 

1 CORINTHIANS 4:19 but IĀ will come to you shortly ifĀ  THEĀ  LORDĀ  WILL and will know --NOT-- the speech of them that are puffed up but the powerĀ 

PROVERBS 18:21Ā  death and life are in the power of the tongue and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof

Ā 

LOVINGĀ  THEĀ  LORDĀ  JESUSĀ  CHRISTĀ 

Ā 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,391
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

Is Faith A Work?

Yes, just faith alone is not enough, because we have experienced a great number of issues that had to be worked out, with faith, it takes our effort to work out our issues.Ā Ā 

Faith Without Works Is Dead Being Alone

Love always, Walter and Debbie

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,390
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

no the initial faith (belief) is not a work as it is the entrance of Christ into the heart by the power of the Holy Spirit (new birth) after that it is the working out of that reality in everyday life, works yes, but not ours or generated by us but of heart in response to His presence within.... I love because He within first loved me giving me resource to love as He...

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

SEEKĀ  YOUĀ  FIRSTĀ 

Ā 

MATTHEW 6:33Ā  BUTĀ  SEEKĀ  YOUĀ  FIRSTĀ  THEĀ  KINGDOMĀ  OFĀ  GODĀ  ---ANDĀ  HISĀ  RIGHTEOUSNESS---Ā  ANDĀ  ALLĀ  THESEĀ  THINGSĀ  SHALLĀ  BEĀ  ADDEDĀ  UNTOĀ  YOUĀ 

Ā 

AREĀ  YOUĀ  AĀ  DISCIPLEĀ  OFĀ  CHRISTĀ 

JOHN 8:31Ā  then saidĀ  JESUSĀ  to those jews which believed onĀ  HIMĀ  --ifĀ  youĀ  continue-- inĀ  MYĀ  word then are youĀ  MYĀ  disciplesĀ  indeed

Ā 

AREĀ  YOUĀ  ONEĀ  OFĀ  THEĀ  BELOVEDĀ  BRETHRENĀ  OFĀ  CHRIST

LUKE 8:21 andĀ  HEĀ  answered and said unto themĀ  MYĀ  mother andĀ  MYĀ  brethren are these which hear the word ofĀ  GODĀ  --ANDĀ  DOĀ  IT--

1 TIMOTHY 4:6Ā  IFĀ  THOUĀ --PUTĀ  THEĀ  BRETHREN--Ā in remembrance of these things thou shalt be a good minister ofĀ  JESUSĀ  CHRISTĀ  Ā nourished up ---INĀ  THEĀ  WORDSĀ  OFĀ  FAITH---and of good doctrine whereunto thou hast attainedĀ 

Ā 

JAMES 1:16Ā  do not err my beloved brethren

Ā 

1 CORINTHIANS 15:58Ā  THEREFOREĀ  --MYĀ  BELOVEDĀ  BRETHREN--Ā  be you stedfast unmoveable always abounding in --THEĀ  WORKĀ  OFĀ  THEĀ  LORD-- forasmuch as you know that your labor is not in vain inĀ  THEĀ  LORD

LUKE 6:46Ā  and why call youĀ  MEĀ  LORDĀ  LORDĀ  and do not the things which I sayĀ 

Ā 

LOVINGĀ  THEĀ  LORDĀ  JESUSĀ  CHRISTĀ 

• Thumbs Up 1