• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Matthew 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

Matthew 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Now did I miss something there?

But of that day and hour knowet no man, followed by what the days will be like before HIS return, that return no man knows the hour of.  

when Christ returns,  Christ returns AFTER the fallen angels have been on the earth
just like Noah got in the ark AFTER the fallen angels were on the earth.  

Do we agree that:   IN order for it to be like in the days of Noah, Satan and his angels will have had to have been kicked out of heaven?   Noahs days having fallen angels all the way up until the time Noah got in the ark and GOD DESTROYED THEM, THOSE WHO DIDN' T get in the ark.  All those who didn't believe the Word of God perished, correct?  All who didn't make it to the ark, if it were a different time could be said to have taken a Mark of a different sort, don't you think?

So we agree this verse could  NEVER  ever  belong to pre trib  BECAUSE pre trib is pre Satan and the fallen angels, NOT KNOWING the hour is in direct relationship to fallen angels upon the earth   Correct??

Fallen angels means THE TRIB is in full swing, completely up and running, right?   

Yes, you missed something. Why did Jesus bring up Noah? What was His purpose? It should be plain for He said Matthew 24:38 For...

Notice the preposition: it shows us Jesus whole reason for bringing up Noah. He is talking about the SUDDENNESS of their destruction. They all woke up that morning living life to the fullest as men always do. But then it began to rain. Before long they were all dead.  This was His purpose: to demonstrate a suddenly. It will be the same on the day of the rapture - a day just like today but SUDDENLY: without any warning, the dead in Christ fly up, those alive and in Christ are caught up, and then SUDDENLY the church age is over and it is DAY OF THE LORD: and sudden destruction catches them all by surprise. It is a worldwide earthquake. 

s,  Christ returns AFTER the fallen angels have been on the earth  Show us a scripture, or this is only myth. 

Do we agree that:   IN order for it to be like in the days of Noah, Satan and his angels will have had to have been kicked out of heaven?   NO we don't agree. Jesus point in bringing up Noah was ONLY the suddenness of their death. That is the ONLY point He made about Noah. 

In Noah's day ONLY BELIEVERs survived. It will be the same when the 70th week comes. NO ONE will enter His millennial kingdom that does not believe in Jesus! 

So we agree this verse could  NEVER  ever  belong to pre trib  BECAUSE pre trib is pre Satan and the fallen angel  This is all MYTH having nothing to do with anything. Jesus mention of Noah and the suddenness of their destruction has nothing to do with pre, mid or post.

Yes, satan and all demons are kicked out of their "high places"  - at the midpoint of the week. But again, this has nothing to do with a pretrib rapture. 

Edited by iamlamad

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Revelation 19 proves the Church marries the Lamb in Heaven then returns while the Beast is STILL RULING on earth

I do not read Revelation as you do.  You see 

Revelation 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

Revelation 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for He hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

I read this as HE HATH JUDGED, PAST, HE HATH AVENGED, PAST.  

Revelation 19:3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

Revelation 19:4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

Revelation 19:5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

ALL YE HIS SERVANTS ARE AT THE THRONE

Revelation 19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

Revelation 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

Revelation 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Revelation 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Revelation 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant,

and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus:

worship God:

for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.  (And here is that prophecy, given once again)

Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Revelation 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Revelation 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Revelation 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Revelation 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Revelation 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

Revelation 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

After all  BACK IN
 Revelation 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

If  both Babylon is fallen and the whore have been judged, BEFORE this Rev 19 departing,

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The Last Trump is referring to the Last Feast Trump that ALWAYS ENDED the Harvest (Pentecost we are in = The Harvest of souls) and announced that the Feasts of Atonement and Tabernacle were nigh at hand. Israel has to ATONE before the 70th week can come to pass, then they will TABERNACLE (which means to Dwell with God) with God/Jesus for 1000 years in Jerusalem. 

The last Trump is the last Trump as in no other trumps to follow, as in the furtherest one out.  As in the trump of God.  

What happens to a Harvest when it quits raining?

Israel was different, but they became like the Gentile world. God wanted them to take the gospel unto the whole world, instead they rejected Christ and would have taken a form of Judaism to the world, so God forsook them for nigh 2000 years

Israel, do you mean the nation?  OR
Do you mean all the tribes, the sons of Jacob/Israel, or
the House of Israel who were scattered unto the whole world,
of whom Jesus said  in 
Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel,

(which had been scattered to the world a few hundred years before). 

The TRIBE OF JUDAH, IN JERUSALEM, REJECTED CHRIST. 

THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OTHER 10 TRIBES.  THEY WERE LONG GONE.  BUT you can bet they received Christ as He Himself says He has not lost one except...

So you see the problem with the statement you made?  You seem to think that "the Jews" are all 12 tribes, when they aren't.

James 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ,
to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

The Church is no longer needed. Every man on earth has heard the Gospel by this time, our mission is COMPLETE. The END is the 70th week. 

The Church,  by that you mean the seed of Abraham?  

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

I don't know who told you "the mission was complete" but they lied to you.  Straight up lied.  

God said, 

Ephesians 6:6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;
What is Gods will?  
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Ephesians 6:7 With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:

Ephesians 6:8 Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.

Ephesians 6:9 And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Ephesians 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

Ephesians 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Ephesians 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
Tell me, does it seem like God would take away the Body of Christ on the earth when everyone on the earth needs them most??  Does that sound like something a good GENERAL of an army would do?  WAR ITS WAR, you don't take out the troops to let the enemy run wild.  Even I know that and I'm a girl.  

Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
WHAT IS THE OUR SALVATION?  THE WORD OF GOD

Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Are you watching,
              sending out a warning that the

deceiver is coming??  If not you are not being a very good watchman

Ephesians 6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

..All nations are Blinded

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

IN PART,

That's the TRUTH  

On 7/23/2020 at 9:35 AM, DeighAnn said:

11  Coming in the air is not coming all the way 

Reading John 20, it proves Jesus went to Heaven and came back AFTER he was Crucified with the Gift of the Holy Spirit. The Two Coming are over wrought with analysis. Its about the TWO ADVENTS, the Suffering Servant and the Conquering King.

That is what I wrote as something pre trib rappers say.  

I totally understand Jesus being seen after the Crucifixion.  

Acts 1:3 To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

Acts 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.

Acts 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

Acts 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

BUT YOU SAID IT RIGHT THERE. 

THE SUFFERING SERVANT 

AND THE CONQUERING KING/DAY OF VENGEANCE/LORDS DAY/ MILLENNIUM/WITH A ROD OF IRON/LORD OF LORD AND KING OF KINGS

The part about ENDURING to the end in Matt. 24 is speaking to Christians lives in general, Paul stated we run a Marathon.

Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
WE GOT WORK TO DO

Revelation 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Revelation 2:28 And I will give him the morning star.

Revelation 2:29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

THE THINGS PEOPLE WILL LET GO OF TO BACK A THEORY.  

WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO STAND FOR CHRIST? 
WOULD YOU EVEN STAND A CHANCE AT SALVATION IF IT WEREN'T FOR HIM? I WOULDN'T.   

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

GOD , OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN

god of this world,  their father 

Well, explain Rev. 19,  the Marriage and COMING BACK while the Beast is still on earth. This is only hard and complicated to those who do not study hard enough IMHO, or to the stiff necked types who can never be wrong, but always are wrong.

I feel really sorry for whom ever is teaching falsely.  God hates that.  And you can just bet all these words we are typing are being kept and we will account for every one of them.  And judgment starts with the teachers and preachers.  And we become responsible FOR everyone who listened to us.  

5 hours ago, iamlamad said:

s,  Christ returns AFTER the fallen angels have been on the earth  Show us a scripture, or this is only myth. 

I just did.  But let me do it again

Matthew 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

Matthew 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY THE POINT OF IT IS, IT STATES 

FOR AS IN THE DAYS THAT WERE BEFORE THE FLOOD......(EXPLANATION OF HAPPENINGS).....SO SHALL ALSO THE COMING OF THE SON OF MAN BE

DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU THINK IT WAS SUDDEN OR NOT,  IT WASN'T,   AS THEY HAD WATCHED THE ARK BEING BUILT FOR YEARS

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

8 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I feel really sorry for whom ever is teaching falsely.  God hates that.  And you can just bet all these words we are typing are being kept and we will account for every one of them.  And judgment starts with the teachers and preachers.  And we become responsible FOR everyone who listened to us.  

I just did.  But let me do it again

NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY THE POINT OF IT IS, IT STATES 

FOR AS IN THE DAYS THAT WERE BEFORE THE FLOOD......(EXPLANATION OF HAPPENINGS).....SO SHALL ALSO THE COMING OF THE SON OF MAN BE

DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU THINK IT WAS SUDDEN OR NOT,  IT WASN'T,   AS THEY HAD WATCHED THE ARK BEING BUILT FOR YEARS

Please allow me to give an English lesson.

"my little pinky hurts real bad, is swollen and red, for I stubbed my toe." 

Question: WHY is my little toe hurting? I gave the reason: I stubbed my toe. 

Now take note "so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."  How, Matthew? HOW  shall the coming be? 

(Let's look for this information)

"they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away"

What is the meaning of eating and drinking and marrying and giving in marriage?  It means they are just living NORMAL lives. So here are people living very normal lives  - until when?  until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

It says they knew not until.....And that was the day the rain began, the fountains of the deep were broken up. In short, that was the day they all died.  So without using any imagination, no human reasoning, not adding things not stated, Jesus is telling us that they were living NORMAL LIVES right up to the day they all died.  And Jesus is telling us, that is the way it will be when He comes. See how easy this is when we just take what is given and don't add meaning?

In another book, Jesus adds Sodom and Gomorrah - and the message is just the same: THOSE people were living normal lives - right up to the day they all died. 

In either case, the message is, they had NO WARNING. Then knew not...  They were living their lives and with no prior warning, they all died: those in Noah's day and those in Lot's day. Yes, they watched the ark being built. But Jesus did not mention that, did He? It did not affect their living normal lives. So this is how Jesus will come: for His next coming - FOR His saints, again it will be with no warning. it will be church age - the age of Grace - and SUDDENLY it will be the Day of the Lord (after the rapture). 

It will be in a way the same when He comes as shown in Rev. 19. People will not be living normal lives, for the 70th week will have destroyed most of the people. But for those few left, it will be total darkness day after day and they will be sitting in the dark gnawing their tongues for pain when SUDDENLY, without any prior warning, the sky will be lit up as lightning flashing from the East to the West. And then every eye will see Him. 

So no matter which coming you wish to talk about - His coming (maybe tomorrow) FOR His saints, or His coming over 7 years later WITH His saints, His coming will be a SUDDENLY and without any warning. That is Jesus message of Noah and of Lot.

Edited by iamlamad

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

17 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I do not read Revelation as you do.  You see 

Revelation 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

Revelation 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for He hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

I read this as HE HATH JUDGED, PAST, HE HATH AVENGED, PAST.  

Because you don't understand the way it was written sister. The gist of the story via Rev. 19 is about the Second Coming, so its "CENTRAL THEME" is past via God Judged the Harlot with the Anti-Christ and his Kings just after the 1260 Event (DOTL....Rev. ch. 8), but God is speaking about the Marriage of the Lamb in verse 7, then the Bride returning with him at the (CENTRAL THEME AGAIN) Second Coming where the Bride is taken to the Marriage Feast (Armageddon).  You nor I can seemingly understand the fact that God is eternal, and lives in ALL TIME at once. He doesn't see things like we do, of course. 

In Rev. 14, we see the Rapture in a FLASH BACK in verse 14, because the  CHAPTER is about the Three Harvests. In Rev. 12 we see the story about Jesus' birth and death, but the CENTRAL THEME is about the Jews Fleeing from Judea to Petra where God protects them for 1260 days. God in the middle of chapters goes back and forth over all times. In Daniel the book is nowhere near in Chronological Order, nor is the book of Revelation. What we can't do is takes points like you did via the Judgment of the Harlot (which happens 1260 days BEFORE the Second Coming mind you, because the Beast kills off all these religions as soon as he comes to power) and allow it to mistakenly lead us to the fact that its not the Church in Heaven getting Married to the Lamb before the Second Coming, even though it is because WE COME BACK WITH HIM !! Rev. 4:4 tells us that the Church is in Heaven BEFORE the Seals are even opened !! God via Jesus stated he spoke to the Disciples in Parables so they would understand but the world would not. We have to put everything together, its not in order, its jumbled for a reason, these are God's plans. DIG THEM OUT !! Rev. 5:9, these are the REDEEMED............Men need Redemption, not Angels !! This happens BEFORE the Seals are opened, and they have WHITE ROBES in Rev. 4:4 so Rev. 4:4 HAS TO BE BEFORE Rev. 19:7 where they have still not Married the Lamb. Rev. 19 thus covers a 7 year period, as does Rev. 14 via the three harvests.

Getting into the minutia of pronouns is going to lead one down rabbit holes. God has a BIG PICTURE OUTLOOK on things. God takes the Second Coming, which is AFTER the Harlot is judged, no doubt (Harlot judged just after the 1260....Second Coming is 1260 days later) before the Second Coming, but in order to tell who is Coming with Him, God/Jesus then FLASHES BACK to the Marriage of the Lamb which happened BEFORE the Harlots Judgment. If you and I can watch a movie with Flashbacks, why can't God tell a story with flashbacks ? It's up to you and I to figure it out !! That is what I do best, figure these things out via prayer and study while most everyone else clings to men's old traditions, and God called me out on that 5 years ago after 25 years of doing the exact same thing. You are MANDATING God can't have a flashback, but he does the same thing in Rev. 12, and 14, and a flash forward in Rev. 6 and Rev. 10.

I have to go get my daily Radiation at 11:00, so I will finish up later.

God Bless.

Edited by Revelation Man

1 Thessalonians 1:4 Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God.

1 Thessalonians 1:5 For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Spirit, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.

1 Thessalonians 1:6 And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Spirit.

HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED AT THAT POINT AND UNTIL YOU GET THIS

YOU GET NO MORE GODS TRUTH

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Lets read it from THAT PERSPECTIVE

1 Thessalonians 1:9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols TO SERVE  the living and true God;

1 Thessalonians 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which DELIVERED us from the wrath to come.

DELIVERED US-FAITH      NO LONGER ONE OF THEM     BEING MADE ONE OF US     NOW APPOINTED TO SALVATION       
                            US-ON WHOM THE WRATH DOES NOT COME       THEM-ON WHOM COMES THE WRATH     
                                                                       DELIVERED US, ITS ALREADY BEEN DONE 

1 Thessalonians 2:12 That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.

1 Thessalonians 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe

1 Thessalonians 2:14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

1  Thessalonians 2:9 For ye remember, brethren, our labour and travail: for labouring night and day, because we would not be chargeable unto any of you, we preached unto you the gospel of God.

1  Thessalonians 2:10 Ye are witnesses, and God also, how holily and justly and unblameably we behaved ourselves among YOU THAT BELIEVE

1 Thessalonians 2:19 For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?

1 Thessalonians 3:2 And sent Timotheus, our brother, and minister of God, and our fellowl abourer in the gospel of Christ, to establish you, and to comfort you concerning your faith:

1 Thessalonians 3:3 That no man should be moved by these afflictions: for yourselves know that we are appointed thereunto.

1 Thessalonians 3:4 For verily, when we were with you, we told you before that we should suffer tribulation; even as it came to pass, and ye know.

1 Thessalonians 3:5 For this cause, when I could no longer forbear,
I sent to know your faith,
lest by some means the tempter have tempted you,
and our labour be in vain.

1 Thessalonians 3:8 For now we live, if ye stand fast in the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 3:11 Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ,  DIRECT OUR WAY UNTO YOU 
(our way unto you). (not a separate way for you, not a way of your own, not a church of your own, 
NOT your way unto us but OUR WAY unto you  

MEANING 

Though you never had to be perfect in the LAW to attain Salvation because you came to CHRIST upon hearing the GOOD NEWS/GOSPEL and you BELIEVED IN THE INFINITE VALUE OF THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB FOR SALVATION and the forgiveness of sin, knowing this gift was now open to whomsoever 

GODS WAY BECAME YOUR WAY

just because you came to the Lord when you heard THE GOOD NEWS 
it didn't change ANYTHING ABOUT WHO GOD WAS and what God wants and how God works. 

Israel only blinded until all the gentiles called SO MAKING ALL EQUAL IN THE EYES OF THE LORD.  

I suggest that TODAY that has happened and Israels eyes are opening. 

Notice I did not say "the Jews" as in those who are sticking with the Jewish tradition and not yet accepting Christ. 

But when will they?  After tribulation has begun but before any worship is required. 

HOW?  Their eyes and ears will be opened by the TESTIMONY of not only the two witnesses but ALSO the BODY OF CHRIST, all those who will received 10 day trials THE HOLY SPIRIT SPEAKING THROUGH THEM, JUST LIKE AT PENTACOST)

1 Thessalonians 3:12 And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:

1 Thessalonians 3:13 TO THE END HE  may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

1 Thessalonians 4:1 Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.

1 Thessalonians 4:2 For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 4:3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:

1 Thessalonians 4:4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour; 
(And how do we know how that is done?  That would be through study and knowing GODS LAW, THAT would include both
THE OLD COVENANT AND THE NEW COVENANT)

1 Thessalonians 4:5 Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:

1  Thessalonians 4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

1  Thessalonians 4:14 For if WE believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

1  Thessalonians 4:15 For this WE say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

1  Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1  Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

WHO IS THE WE?

1 Thessalonians 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

1 Thessalonians 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

1 Thessalonians 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

1 Thessalonians 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

We will be in the world and we will be hearing PEACE AND SAFETY, we will know it is a lie, we will know sudden destruction is coming so when it comes, unlike those who are BLIND TO THE TRUTH OF WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING, THE DECEPTION, we will have stood watch, we will not have been taken in, we will not have gone drinking and dancing and making merry with the fallen angels, like they did in Noahs time. We will have remained sober.  We will have IN THIS TIME NOW, been stashing oil in our containers so that our lamps will burn bright for the entire dark day.  We wont go out into the world of commerce to worship so as to buy and sell, we will have KNOWLEDGE GOD GIVES US TO GET THROUGH.  Who was it God had the ravens bring food to?  YOU have got to have faith that NO MATTER WHAT, 

WHAT AWAITS YOU ON THE OTHER END IS FAR FAR FAR BETTER THAN ANY PRICE YOU COULD BE MADE TO PAY WITH A LITTLE BIT OF TESTING/TRIBULATION.  AND YOU WOULD KNOW THAT CHRIST GAVE US POWER, THROUGH HIS NAME, OVER ALL EVIL THAT WILL COME AGAINST US IN THAT HOUR.  

1 Thessalonians 5:7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

1 Thessalonians 5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

1 Thessalonians 5:10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

2 Thessalonians 1:4 So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:

2 Thessalonians 1:5 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

WHAT IS THE MANIFEST TOKEN OF THE RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT OF GOD?

HOW ARE WE TO BE COUNTED WORTHY OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD?  
THROUGH PATIENCE AND FAITH THROUGH PERSECUTION AND TRIBULATION THAT IS ENDURED

2 Thessalonians 1:6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

WHAT IS A RIGHTEOUS THING WITH GOD?  THE TEST IS NOT ONLY FOR US.  GOD CAN'T RECOMPENSE TRIBULATION IF THE BODY OF CHRIST SUFFERS NONE.  IF THE BODY OF CHRIST IS GONE, THERE CAN BE NO TRIBULATION SO THERE CAN BE NO RECOMPENSE
AND THE AGE CAN NEVER END.  

2 Thessalonians 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
HOW WILL LORD JESUS BE REVEALED?  

2 Thessalonians 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

2 Thessalonians 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

2 Thessalonians 1:10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

2 Thessalonians 1:11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness,
and the work of faith with power:

2  Thessalonians 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of OUR Lord Jesus Christ, and by OUR gathering together unto him,

2  Thessalonians 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

2  Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2  Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

2  Thessalonians 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

AND IF YOU ARE ABRAHAMS SEED,  YOU ARE NOT A GENTILE.  YOU ARE NOT A PART OF A GENTILE CHURCH.  YOU ARE A PART OF ONE BODY OF BELIEVERS.  GOD IS NOT A RESPECTOR OF PERSONS.  WE WILL ALL BE TREATED IN ACCORDANCE TO WHO WE ARE, WHAT WE SAID, WHAT WE DID.  

AM I STIFF NECKED IN THAT MY BELIEFS HAVE NOT GONE THROUGH CHANGES AS TRUTH HAS BEEN SHOWN ME?  NO.  DO I KNOW THAT IN THE LAST DAYS 

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Daniel 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

I AM NOT SET IN ANY OF MY BELIEFS KNOWING THAT KNOWLEDGE SHALL BE INCREASED. AND THE COUPLE TIMES I BELIEVED I HAD IT DOWN, GOD LET ME KNOW WITH SOME NEW FACT THAT I DON'T HAVE BUT A TINY CLUE.   THAT MEANS MY UNDERSTANDING IS NOT STAGNATE.  IT IS NOT BOUND BY DOCTRINES AND SLOGANS ANYMORE THAT I CAN NOT FIND IN THE WORD.  MY UNDERSTANDING EVOLVES. 

I STARTED OUT MY STUDY BELIEVING EVE ATE AN APPLE, FOR REAL.  I SEARCHED AND SEARCHED AND SEARCHED AND FINALLY REALIZED THAT EVERYTHING I THOUGHT I KNEW WAS SUSPECT.  AND MUCH OF WHAT I HAD BEEN TAUGHT WAS FALSE.   BUT I HAD NEVER BOTHERED TO PICK UP A BIBLE MYSELF, NOT REALLY.   

WHAT I LEARNED WAS THAT NO MAN CAN TELL YOU WHAT THE WORD SAYS, ONLY THE WORD CAN DO THAT.  AND IT IS EVER GROWING.  AND IF IT ISN'T GROWING THEN YOU HAVE GOT SOMETHING WRONG IN YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND YOU BEST FIGURE OUT WHAT IT IS.  EVEN IF IT MEANS,  AS IT DID FOR ME,  SCRATCHING EVERYTHING I HAD BEEN TAUGHT AND STARTING OVER AGAIN.  THIS TIME WITH MUCH PRAYER AND SUPPLICATIONS TO GOD.  THINKING ON THE WORD AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE,  STUDY STUDY STUDY, MANY TIMES NOT HAVING A CLUE WHAT TO MAKE OF WHAT I WAS LEARNING UNTIL ONE DAY THE LORD GAVE ME THE PIECE THAT WAS NEEDED TO GET HIS TRUTH AND THEN OH LORD THAT TRUTH COMES TOGETHER AND YOU CAN'T BELIEVE HOW CLEAR AND SIMPLE IT IS.  THAT IS HOW I KNOW WHEN GOD HAS SHOWN ME SOMETHING.  ALWAYS THE SAME,  IT IS SIMPLE, ONCE YOU HAVE SEEN IT.  

I KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE COMPLETELY BLIND TAKEN IN BY FALSE DOCTRINE, I KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO COME OUT OF IT.  IT IS WELL WORTH THE FEELINGS OF SHAME I WENT THROUGH.  
ALWAYS TAKES ME BACK TO PAUL.  SO MUCH WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE IN THE WORD, VOID OF TRUTH.  I THINK THAT IS WHY SOME ARE BLINDED.  IT IS NOT YET TIME FOR THAT SORT OF ENERGY TO BE RELEASED.  THEY ARE GETTING ALL THE FACTS.  THEY ARE LOOKING THEM OVER THIS WAY AND THAT AND THE MOMENT GOD "REVEALS" HIS TRUTH, JUST LIKE PAUL THEY WILL BE OFF AND RUNNING.  AND I THINK WHEN YOU DO COME FROM A PLACE OF BONDAGE IN FALSE DOCTRINE YOU END UP WITH TWICE AS MUCH KNOWLEDGE AND ENERGY.  THOSE ARE ONES WHO JUST LIKE PAUL, KNOW HOW TO APPROACH EVERYONE  A JEW TO THE JEWS A GENTILE TO THE GENTILE.  IT IS GOING TO START HAPPENING AND HAPPENING MORE OFTEN.  I CAN'T WAIT TO LEARN MORE.  

23 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Please allow me to give an English lesson.

WHY ENGLISH ISN'T THE LANGUAGE IT WAS WRITTEN IN.  

BUT LET ME ASK YOU

Were there fallen angels in the days of Noah? 

Will Satan and his angels have kicked out of heaven and be on earth when Christ returns?

all that wisdom of man.  pinky and toe. 
Wisdom of God, like circumstances, like times.  

still not "suddenly" though I don't know why suddenly is so important to you,

You KNOW WHO WAS PREACHING ABOUT  THOSE DAYS?  AND HOW IT PLEASED GOD?  SO MUCH THAT HE WALKED WITH GOD.  

NO, NO SUDDENLY.  

Edited by DeighAnn
REMOVE IT

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

In another book, Jesus adds Sodom and Gomorrah - and the message is just the same: THOSE people were living normal lives - right up to the day they all died. 

THIS IS by far the most scary thing you have said.  YOU REALLY NEED TO GO BACK AND READ IT AGAIN.  I'll do a verse by verse with you and see where we diverge.  

Normal lives, I got rendered speechless and put in whaaaaatttttt??????????

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

t says they knew not until.....And that was the day the rain began, the fountains of the deep were broken up. In short, that was the day they all died.  So without using any imagination, no human reasoning, not adding things not stated, Jesus is telling us that they were living NORMAL LIVES right up to the day they all died.  And Jesus is telling us, that is the way it will be when He comes. See how easy this is when we just take what is given and don't add meaning?

In either case, the message is, they had NO WARNING. Then knew not...  They were living their lives and with no prior warning, they all died: those in Noah's day and those in Lot's day. Yes, they watched the ark being built. But Jesus did not mention that, did He? It did not affect their living normal lives. So this is how Jesus will come: for His next coming - FOR His saints, again it will be with no warning. it will be church age - the age of Grace - and SUDDENLY it will be the Day of the Lord (after the rapture). 

It will be in a way the same when He comes as shown in Rev. 19. People will not be living normal lives, for the 70th week will have destroyed most of the people. But for those few left, it will be total darkness day after day and they will be sitting in the dark gnawing their tongues for pain when SUDDENLY, without any prior warning, the sky will be lit up as lightning flashing from the East to the West. And then every eye will see Him. 

So no matter which coming you wish to talk about - His coming (maybe tomorrow) FOR His saints, or His coming over 7 years later WITH His saints, His coming will be a SUDDENLY and without any warning. That is Jesus message of Noah and of Lot.

Look, you just made me start crying.   Not the BS kind of crying but the O GOD, O GOD,  O GOD  I am praying for you kind.  

You really need to stop posting

and start praying for some guidance from the Holy Spirit, then keep still for a bit.  And listen.  

You need to get back INTO THE WORD, and LET IT SPEAK to you.  NO, not literally hearing a voice, but without any preconceived ideas about what is being given.  You are missing some very very very important truths. 

You need the wisdom and knowledge that can only be found there in the OT.  If we were allowed to do so I would bet you have never studied the OLD because you still don't realize it is written TO YOU, personally, from God.  No, not saying you haven't read over it, just not read with understanding.  How many times did Jesus ask "have you not read"  it applies today as it applied when he said it.  You can bet it will be asked again. 

You are basing what you say on words with no knowledge and coming to an erroneous conclusion predicated on that fact. You are going down a very dangerous path.  As a watchman, I have got to give you warning and so I am.