Fidei Defensor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

What is interesting is God doesn’t allow a cessation of existing. Even our enemy the devil will be tormented forever, “and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.” (Revelation 20:10. If that is so, how can we wish to not exist when God won’t even make his chief enemy cease to exist? 

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,248
  • Content Per Day:  7.09
  • Days Won:  99

On 7/30/2020 at 3:09 PM, Henry_iain said:

For myself. I have hit rock bottom many times and I have tried to kill myself. While I do not claim to be as wise as Solomon, I always find myself relating to what he says so much. Even Elijah struggled with. But I have learned that mostly the attempts were emotional reaction to deep hurt. I mean we all know life is tough. But there are so many good days too. And if I destroy myself now, I miss out on the chance to enjoy those times when things are going well. Like meeting you guys, and having precious moments of fellowship with my friends. :) 

I'm in agreement with you, brother. It's an honor to meet all of you while we're still in this world. When I write that God restored what was taken from me in a measure exceeding the first, it should be understood this includes each and every one of you. I lost my family of the flesh and so our Father in heaven blessed me with more mothers, brothers, and sisters than I can possibly number. You are a multitude!

I lost my life and so the Living One, who was slain and lives forevermore, gave His life so I might live. I didn't have a place to rest my head so Christ set my eyes upon my home with Him; no one claimed me but the Lord called me His own, declaring that inheritance of which we partake as the sons and daughters of promise. An even greater honor has been bestowed upon me:

As I was chosen to be a witness of the Lord and His marvelous works in the present darkness of this world, I am also chosen to be a witness of the age to come. My joy knows no bounds for I shall stand with you all before God and His angels; I will witness the crown placed upon your brow and hear those words which our King will say to you.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world (Matthew 25:34) 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  24,783
  • Content Per Day:  5.77
  • Days Won:  161
  • Birthday:  01/30/1985

I want to repeat what I said earlier. If you are here and you are experiencing pain of any kind, you  are welcome to contact me. I can't fix it, only Jesus can truly do that. But I am a good listener. 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  578
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/12/2020 at 11:05 PM, Fidei Defensor said:

What is interesting is God doesn’t allow a cessation of existing. Even our enemy the devil will be tormented forever, “and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.” (Revelation 20:10. If that is so, how can we wish to not exist when God won’t even make his chief enemy cease to exist? 

Yes, indeed! All things were created by Him and for Him.

Col 1:16:

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Prov 16:4:

The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

One thing you certainly cannot do is end your existence. God has created every human to exist forever - either as His defeated enemy in hell or as His redeemed child in glory with Him forever!

Edited by Don19
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.75
  • Days Won:  21

Giving this a bump. As we head toward Christmas I know many will struggle, I know I always do around the holidays. 

Please know that you're loved and cared for, that you have purpose and Christ values you so much that He died for you. You were created and made perfectly by the Father. He has a unique plan for you and a purpose for your life, don't let the lies of the wicked one ever convince you of anything else. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Chicken coop2 said:

I have been searching for this thread to bump it but couldn't find it. Thanks. 

Great minds think a like. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Let's keep this on the main page y'all, give it a bump once a day or so, maybe add a Scripture or something. 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Chicken coop2 said:

And look at our current avatar pictures.

Tis the season for Christmas joy. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  910
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  0

image.png.aeea30b6f7f3c7b655a72dba00ab6d85.png

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  24,783
  • Content Per Day:  5.77
  • Days Won:  161
  • Birthday:  01/30/1985

Community. That what it is all about. Jesus said it so clearly. We are on a mission to save the world. And how will the world know who we stand for? By how many arguments we can win? by how perfect our lives are? by us knowing every singe verse in the Bible? 

No. By our love for one another. That is what will make people sit up and notice. Because real love is sacrificial. And that kind of love can never be found in false unity. Just take a look at who is pulling together and who is causing divisions. I pray that we will ever become less like institutions and more like the spotless bride of Christ, a family of believers, citizens of heaven.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1