IGNORED

Any online resources for mental health during covid?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

I'm functional but my ocd and anxiety is taking its toll. I don't have alot of money just wondering if you all know of online resources or inperson 

that help with mental illness. bc all I'm doing right now is distracting myself with my phone or through sleep or work but my issues are still there.  

I feel I can't really read God's word bc I can't concentrate--I feel all I can do is sit here and monitor my thoughts and make sure I'm not going crazy.

Edited by Figure of eighty

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

I'm functional but my ocd and anxiety is taking its toll. I don't have alot of money just wondering if you all know of online resources or inperson 

that help with mental illness. bc all I'm doing right now is distracting myself with my phone or through sleep or work but my issues are still there.  

I feel I can't really read God's word bc I can't concentrate--I feel all I can do is sit here and monitor my thoughts and make sure I'm not going crazy.

Reading scripture slowly out loud focusses the mind. The words may not appear to make sense at first, but keep doing it. 

A bonus is that your son, even if he is asleep, with have the word of God in his ears, and his mama's voice, which is the voice he loves best.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,955
  • Content Per Day:  3.04
  • Days Won:  1

Stay alive n give thanks.

Many homeless live in worse situation.