• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, luigi said:

According to Revelation 6:2, it seems to me that the Lord has given the rider of the white horse the authority to conquer the nations it wills. This also seems to correlate with the data about the beast where he shall devour the world's resources in Daniel 7:23.

Revelation 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Daniel 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

The beast is a kingdom which consists of ten nations(ten horns). A little country(little horn) and seven heads representing a city with seven hills. 

The kingdom is the promised land. The city which sits on seven hills is Jerusalem. The little horn is Israel as ND the ten horns which hate Jerusalem are ten Islamic countries which will conqure Jerusalem. They will rape the women and ransack the houses. The Jews will be led away captive into all nations. 

The beast is cast into the lake of fire meaning the promised land will be destroyed by fire and then it is given to the seed of Abraham, forever. 

2 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Actually the saints in Israel start being killed 42 months before the abomination of desolation is placed.  Show is in scripture: I want to see proof. I doubt everything unless I see it written out in the Word.  The abomination will be placed at the same time the man of sin enters the temple, causing the sacrifices to cease. You are then saying that the saints start to be killed 30 days before the week starts! I doubt that seriously. 

1290 days to be precise.   So you wish to use 1290 backwards? The time, times and half are from the MIDPOINT to the end. the 1260 days (twice)  in Revelation are from the midpoint to the end.  the 42 months (twice)  in Revelation are from the midpoint to the end.Why wouldn't the 1290 be from the same starting point but to a point 30 days after the week ends? 

When Daniel heard the time, times and half of time, he had not being given an accurate starting point except perhaps the time Michael stands up, which Daniel would not see or know; only the time of great trouble. Now Daniel gets a very clear and precise starting point:  FROM:
"from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up..."

When the man of sin enters the temple, he will set up the abomination: so either one of these will work: they happen at the same time.   (Some people take this verse to be a FROM / TO statement. It is not. )

So does this mean the 1260 days given twice in Revelation is not accurate? Should they have been 1230 days (Using the 1290 days backwards to push the abomination back 30 days)? No, we can be sure that from the abomination to the end is 1260 days: we have that written twice in Revelation. It just makes more sense that THE WEEK ends with the time, times and half of time or 1260 days, or 42 months (at the 7th vial) but the beast has not yet been caught yet: Jesus does not return on that 1260th day. This could be the day Jesus comes and the Beast is caught, 30 days after the week ends.

When the king of the north offers Israel its gentile military to occupy Jerusalem, Israel implements Netatanyahus cashless society at that time.   I really hope you are not getting this from the news or current events! You MUST have a scripture to show us. Where in the world do you find this is scripture? Perhaps the 42 months of trampling?

It is 1290 days after the daily sacrifice is abolished that the abomination of desolation is placed. Since the daily sacrifice will be stopped when the man of sin enters the temple, at the exact midpoint of the week, then your 1290th day IS after the end of the week.  It seams you are taking verse 11 as a FROM / TO statement. Sorry, but there is no "to." it is an " AND." It is FROM THIS, and FROM that: two events that will happen at the same time. 

That should be about when the witnesses ascend into heaven in the cloud caused by the abomination. My friend, how does an abomination create a cloud?   The two witnesses will ascend at the 7th vial that ends the week: each of the 5 countdowns -  INCLUDING the 1260 days of witnessing - are for the last half of the week. They are killed 3 1/2 days before the end of the week and are resurrected AT the end of the week. Did you notice that HUGE, HUGE earthquake that sinks the mountains down into the earth. It is when God raises the OT saints - and those from before the flood: those bodies have been dead so long, and the dust scattered by the flood, just to reform one body, God may pull "dust" from hundreds of miles. This resurrection will cause the world's worst earthquake - just what we see here. The Two Witnesses will be Old Testament saints, and will rise with them. 

According to Jesus the abomination that causes desolation is the cause of great tribulation.   That is not really what Jesus said. What He said was, "THEN shall be GT." WHEN? Some time AFTER the abomination.  What will CAUSE the days of GT will be forcing people to bow to an idol and take a mark, when they know it will doom them to the lake of fire.  These things start in Revelation at the end of chapter 14. 

According to Daniel  his people would be delivered at that time and many who sleep in the dust shall awake.  I think this happens at that great earthquake at the 7th vial.

The beast known as the king of the South in Daniel attacks Israel and the armed forces offered to Israel by the king of the north(Israels ally).  I want to see this backed up with scripture, please.

It is good speculation: I think it will be VERY DIFFICULT to prove by scripture that the US is involved.  

As I said, the saints in Israel are persecuted from the beginning of the occupation of the Gentiles. 

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-33.htm

But that is because of Israel's laws. The host given to the little horn is why the daily sacrifice can be abolished but its the little horn(Israel) that makes the laws. 

The Israeli government doesn't relinquish authority. 

As for the abomination of desolation. Our military doesn't use it untill the time of the end 1290 after the daily sacrifice is abolished. The abomination of desolation is used to destroy and innahilate many. 

https://biblehub.com/niv/daniel/11-44.htm

As Daniel said. At that time there shall be distress, unlike there has ever been. 

They should know not to mess with us. But those idiots believe Mohammed and his lie that they trust. They all be damned who believe not the truth. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.06
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, Shilohsfoal said:

As I said, the saints in Israel are persecuted from the beginning of the occupation of the Gentiles. 

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-33.htm

But that is because of Israel's laws. The host given to the little horn is why the daily sacrifice can be abolished but its the little horn(Israel) that makes the laws. 

The Israeli government doesn't relinquish authority. 

As for the abomination of desolation. Our military doesn't use it untill the time of the end 1290 after the daily sacrifice is abolished. The abomination of desolation is used to destroy and innahilate many. 

https://biblehub.com/niv/daniel/11-44.htm

As Daniel said. At that time there shall be distress, unlike there has ever been. 

They should know not to mess with us. But those idiots believe Mohammed and his lie that they trust. They all be damned who believe not the truth. 

As I said, the saints in Israel are persecuted from the beginning of the occupation of the Gentiles.  Verse 33 is the time of Antiochus. Yes, they were persecuted severely then. But Israel has ALWAYS been in Satan's sights to destroy them.  Have you read Dan. 11 in the Amplified bible? 

But that is because of Israel's laws. The host given to the little horn is why the daily sacrifice can be abolished but its the little horn(Israel) that makes the laws.  This does not make any sense to me. The truth is, Satan hates Israel, and used Antiochus to mess with them. (Of course God allowed it because if Israel's sin.) When Antiochus stopped the Daily Sacrifices, he was then in JESUS FACE, for HE started the daily sacrifices (before the incarnation.)

As for the abomination of desolation. Our military doesn't use it untill the time of the end 1290 after the daily sacrifice is abolished.  Unless you can show this is scripture, it is imagination. I suspect, after the rapture, our nation will join with the world AGAINST Israel. It is only the believers in the US stopping that now. 

10 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

As I said, the saints in Israel are persecuted from the beginning of the occupation of the Gentiles.  Verse 33 is the time of Antiochus. Yes, they were persecuted severely then. But Israel has ALWAYS been in Satan's sights to destroy them.  Have you read Dan. 11 in the Amplified bible? 

But that is because of Israel's laws. The host given to the little horn is why the daily sacrifice can be abolished but its the little horn(Israel) that makes the laws.  This does not make any sense to me. The truth is, Satan hates Israel, and used Antiochus to mess with them. (Of course God allowed it because if Israel's sin.) When Antiochus stopped the Daily Sacrifices, he was then in JESUS FACE, for HE started the daily sacrifices (before the incarnation.)

As for the abomination of desolation. Our military doesn't use it untill the time of the end 1290 after the daily sacrifice is abolished.  Unless you can show this is scripture, it is imagination. I suspect, after the rapture, our nation will join with the world AGAINST Israel. It is only the believers in the US stopping that now. 

Since you put such great faith in the Pharisees interpretation of Daniel 11 and in thier commontaries of the same, I don't believe I would be able to convince you that Daniel 11:31 is not about Antiochus. Daniel was told to seal up the vision and prophecy till the time of the end. The Pharisees interpretation that Daniel 11:31 took place in 167 bc is wrong. The time of the end wasn't in 167 bc. Not even close. 

https://biblehub.com/daniel/12-4.htm

We will just have to agree to disagree. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.06
  • Days Won:  4

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Since you put such great faith in the Pharisees interpretation of Daniel 11 and in thier commontaries of the same, I don't believe I would be able to convince you that Daniel 11:31 is not about Antiochus. Daniel was told to seal up the vision and prophecy till the time of the end. The Pharisees interpretation that Daniel 11:31 took place in 167 bc is wrong. The time of the end wasn't in 167 bc. Not even close. 

We will just have to agree to disagree. 

Pharisee or not, the Amplifed text is one of the best, outside of the KJV. All I am saying with the AMP is that it is generally understand that several verses in chapter 11 are talking about Antiochus. 

Where are you getting "the time of the end?"

13 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Pharisee or not, the Amplifed text is one of the best, outside of the KJV. All I am saying with the AMP is that it is generally understand that several verses in chapter 11 are talking about Antiochus. 

Where are you getting "the time of the end?"

Daniel was told his prophecy is sealed till the time of the end. 

The Pharisees claimed to be very wise and said they understood Daniel prophecy thousands of years before it is unsealed. 

Yes they claimed to be very wise. They claimed to understand. 

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/12-10.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,861
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The beast is a kingdom which consists of ten nations(ten horns). A little country(little horn) and seven heads representing a city with seven hills. 

The kingdom is the promised land. The city which sits on seven hills is Jerusalem. The little horn is Israel as ND the ten horns which hate Jerusalem are ten Islamic countries which will conqure Jerusalem. They will rape the women and ransack the houses. The Jews will be led away captive into all nations. 

The beast is cast into the lake of fire meaning the promised land will be destroyed by fire and then it is given to the seed of Abraham, forever. 

I agree with you that the ten horns of the beast represent 10 nations. The little horn of the beast, however, though technically a small nation, as in a small people according to Daniel 11:23, is also an individual, the mouth of the beast, who speaks great things (Daniel 7:8, 20, 25; Revelation 13:5), by which great projections he shall wear out and overcome the saints (Daniel 7:25 & Revelation 13:7).

Daniel 11:23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.

Edited by luigi

56 minutes ago, luigi said:

I agree with you that the ten horns of the beast represent 10 nations. The little horn of the beast, however, though technically a small nation, as in a small people according to Daniel 11:23, is also an individual, the mouth of the beast, who speaks great things (Daniel 7:8, 20, 25; Revelation 13:5), by which great projections he shall wear out and overcome the saints (Daniel 7:25 & Revelation 13:7).

Daniel 11:23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.

The little horn is the little country called Israel. It is the Israeli government who will wear out the saints in Israel. Jesus prophecied of the event in the gospel. They are told to preach the gospel throughout Israel till he comes. 

https://biblehub.com/matthew/10-23.htm

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,861
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

20 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The little horn is the little country called Israel. It is the Israeli government who will wear out the saints in Israel. Jesus prophecied of the event in the gospel. They are told to preach the gospel throughout Israel till he comes. 

https://biblehub.com/matthew/10-23.htm

Could you please refer to the scriptures where the Lord prophesied in the gospel about the nation of Israel representing the little horn in Daniel 7 & 8, and Revelation 13? 

2 hours ago, luigi said:

Could you please refer to the scriptures where the Lord prophesied in the gospel about the nation of Israel representing the little horn in Daniel 7 & 8, and Revelation 13? 

I said the lord prophecied in the gospel how the saints are to preach the gospel throughout Israel till he comes and how they will be persecuted for doing so. I provided the link. 

The little horn in Daniel is written to come from the north west into the pleasant land which is where those who came from who formed the state of Israel.Out of the Mediterranean Sea. 

Then it is written the little horn would subdue three larger horns upon the seven heads which israel did in 1967.

And it is written the little horn would grow in strength which Israel has done becoming the middle east only super power with aproximately 200 nuclear warheads in its arsenal. 

Now who do you think wants those 200 nuclear warheads shoved down thier throats? 

It's actually common sense that whoever tries to destroy Israel (the little horn) will be destroyed. In fact according to Israel's defence strategy, all of its neighbors are to be destroyed with it. It's called the Samson option. 

The time of the end. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal