• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

Israel-centric, not Euro-centric. And it will be a strengthening of an existing agreement, not forcing into an agreement.

Because I don't agree does not mean I'm stuck. That's a sure sign of a church leader. Shame those who disagree.

You aren't the arbiter of what is or is not correct but you do have the shaming bit down cold. Calling me stiff necked, prideful, rebellious pointing out my wallowing in incorrect beliefs, I have an evil spirit, etc.

Nice.

This is a good post! TRUTH!

• Praying! 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,110
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Diaste said:

Israel-centric, not Euro-centric. And it will be a strengthening of an existing agreement, not forcing into an agreement.

Correct, he STRENGTHENS an existing agreement, but he of course will add in his own stipulations, as Trump did via his trade deals. Its not Israel centric per se, its Euro Centric, because the HE..........is who the Prophecy is about brother. HE..........makes Agreements with MANY. The Prophecy is about the Little Horn, and not just Israel, but THE MANY.

Because I don't agree does not mean I'm stuck. That's a sure sign of a church leader. Shame those who disagree.

It means you are guilty of the same things I were for 25 years, I allowed things I had learned to hold me back from hearing God until I asked God one day why there was such confusion about end time eschatology, and I got this..."Ron, you guys already know everything". I could have been caught up in the RCC stuff 30 years ago, I could have been caught up in the bogus Islamic angle 15 years ago. I couldn't hear what I wanted, but the Holy Spirit should at least let us know what is errant. I never felt easy about those things and the Holy Spirit always gives us peace when  we know at we know. But once I understood, I was like, these are Men's Traditions, the reason we can't gain the final understanding is we are following other men, all we have to do is FORGET what we have learned and AS God. That still works. Notice, you don't see me following things by other people in most instances. They may seem out there, because I didn't get them from other men, so they are not the norm, which is a good thing, because the norms on eschatology are all in tatters, everyone disagrees, and thus the Church is bound by tat disagreement, which makes Satan happy, that is his goal. When you get to heaven and find out I was spot on on all these things, you are going to wonder why you couldn't see the obvious. Its because Satan seeks to confuse us. He confused Peter so much Jesus had to rebuke him.

You aren't the arbiter of what is or is not correct but you do have the shaming bit down cold. Calling me stiff necked, prideful, rebellious pointing out my wallowing in incorrect beliefs, I have an evil spirit, etc.

You don't have to be evil to be prideful, mans nature is prideful, that is why we need a Savior brother. What I am saying is do what I did, don't follow me either per se. GET RID of everything you knew, and ASK God to show you these things, following men is not what God wants, He wants us to SEEK OUT these truths and when stuck, to ask Him to reveal these truths unto us. 

God Bless.

13 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Well, since you are in error on almost everything except the Rapture, thats a good thing. 

And please tell my why Jesus would speak about a PROFANE SACRIFICE being taken away to start with, and why an AoD being placed in the Temple could PROFANE that which was already PROFANED? You can't profane something that is already profaned.  Secondly, why would the Jews heed Jesus and Flee Judea if they had not already accepted the Messiah, and if they had not already read Matt. 24 ? The Two-witnesses are sent back to turn Israel back to God BEFORE the Day of the Lord (can you not read SIMPLE VERSES? Malachi 4:5-6 says so........AS DOES Zechariah 13:8-9). 

I does't matter what you get or don;t get God has laid these facts out. Here is what you think, you think God allows the Anti-Christ to Conquer Jerusalem/Jews BEFORE he gives them a sign, do you really think God is that slow witted? He will give a SIGN to Flee Judea BEFORE the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem. Its the AoD, which happens at the 1290, not at the 1260, which is 30 days later. 

Jesus is speaking about himself, THE SACRIFICE, being taken away by a Jewish High Priest False Prophet. These Jews who REPENT are the ones who Flee Judea. To be honest, anyone that sees the Seals as opened, I do not hold out much hope you can understand these things. And secondly, I understand stiff-necked types when I see them, and I don't continue to waste too much tme on them. 

It is very simple: Jesus promised to keep His people informed. He knows what is coming. He forewarns us.  You can imagine the new Jewish temple will be profaned from the start. I don't care. The fact is, God knew from before time that the day would come when a new temple would be built, and there would be worshipers INSIDE that temple. He knew that one day the man of sin would enter that temple and declare he was GOD. And God knew that soon after days of great tribulation would begin. All this is mostly a warning to the JEWS, not to the church; we won't be here. 

Make no mistake, the new testament is read and studied in the schools in Israel - all except Revelation.  A Jewish student once told me that her teacher told the class, "don't read either the book of Daniel or the book of Revelation. It will make you go crazy." (I suspect they DO read these books anyway.) There will be some in Judea that will know they are to flee when they see the abomination. 

Malachi 4:5-6  Did you just not read what JESUS said about that prophecy? John the Baptist CAME (AS ELIAS) before the Day of the Lord, so that part of the prophecy is FULFILLED.  Read Matthew 17:

can you not read SIMPLE VERSES?

10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?

11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.

12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

Why is it people allow preconceptions to block what the Word of God says? You seem to answer their question they ask: "Why must Elias must come first?" 

Don't miss it this time: ELIAS IS COME ALREADY, fulfilling that part of the Malachi prophecy. 

JOHN the BAPTIST came (BEFORE the Day of the Lord) so they can show up AFTER the Day of the Lord in Revelation.

Here is the start of the DAY: Rev. chapter 6
12.  And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 
17.  For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Now here is where the Two witnesses show up: Rev. chapter 11

2.  But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.  3.  And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Notice: the first countdown from the midpoint to the end: 42 months of trampling.
Notice, the SECOND countdown from the midpoint to the end, 1260 days of testifying.

These two countdowns begin at the same time. JUST BEFORE THE MIDPOINT when the man of sin will enter the temple and cause the abomination. This is showing us WHEN the two witnesses SHOW UP and begin their testifying: 3 1/2 days before the midpoint of the week, and about 3.5 YEARS after the Day of the Lord started. 

It really does't matter what you get or don;t get. God is going to do it His way as written no matter what you believe. 

He will give a SIGN to Flee Judea BEFORE the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem.  How many times have I posted that the 7th trumpet will mark the time of the abomination, (GOD'S WARNING) and then we see them fleeing in 12:6: note carefully: WARNING before FLEEING. 

which happens at the 1290  This is MYTH. It happens at the midpoint  1260 days | 1260 days.  Or 42 months | 42 months.

That is why John shows us 1260 days TWICE and 42 months TWICE: PROVING the abomination will divide the week into HALF. 

Jesus is speaking about himself, THE SACRIFICE, being taken away by a Jewish High Priest False Prophet.  Unless you can show us this CLEARLY by scripture, it is MYTH. You cannot, so it is definitely MYTH. 

What is written is "the sacrifice and the oblation..."   Daniel had just written of the sacrifice being stopped in the previous chapter: 8

12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

Just so you know, "the daily sacrifice" was a lamb sacrificed at 9:00 AM and another at 3:PM.

Just as happened with Antiochus, when He polluted the temple, the daily sacrifices were stopped - the man of sin will enter the temple and the same daily sacrifces must stop.  In Antiochus' day, they had to find a red heifer without spot or blemish.

Then there is the problem with the HE and the antecedent. The Antecedent must be the prince that shall come (and destroyed the temple.)

I am probably wasting my time. I could write: "I do not hold out much hope you can understand these things." I won't though.  You have still to figure out when the first seals were opened. 

Just now, Revelation Man said:

Correct, he STRENGTHENS an existing agreement, but he of course will add in his own stipulations, as Trump did via his trade deals. Its not Israel centric per se, its Euro Centric, because the HE..........is who the Prophecy is about brother. HE..........makes Agreements with MANY. The Prophecy is about the Little Horn, and not just Israel, but THE MANY.

It means you are guilty of the same things I were for 25 years, I allowed things I had learned to hold me back from hearing God until I asked God one day why there was such confusion about end time eschatology, and I got this..."Ron, you guys already know everything". I could have been caught up in the RCC stuff 30 years ago, I could have been caught up in the bogus Islamic angle 15 years ago. I couldn't hear what I wanted, but the Holy Spirit should at least let us know what is errant. I never felt easy about those things and the Holy Spirit always gives us peace when  we know at we know. But once I understood, I was like, these are Men's Traditions, the reason we can't gain the final understanding is we are following other men, all we have to do is FORGET what we have learned and AS God. That still works. Notice, you don't see me following things by other people in most instances. They may seem out there, because I didn't get them from other men, so they are not the norm, which is a good thing, because the norms on eschatology are all in tatters, everyone disagrees, and thus the Church is bound by tat disagreement, which makes Satan happy, that is his goal. When you get to heaven and find out I was spot on on all these things, you are going to wonder why you couldn't see the obvious. Its because Satan seeks to confuse us. He confused Peter so much Jesus had to rebuke him.

You don't have to be evil to be prideful, mans nature is prideful, that is why we need a Savior brother. What I am saying is do what I did, don't follow me either per se. GET RID of everything you knew, and ASK God to show you these things, following men is not what God wants, He wants us to SEEK OUT these truths and when stuck, to ask Him to reveal these truths unto us. 

God Bless.

Ah! At last: a teacher that KNOWS EVERYTHING! (Just ask him!)

• This is Worthy 1

20 hours ago, iamlamad said:

It is very simple: Jesus promised to keep His people informed. He knows what is coming. He forewarns us.  You can imagine the new Jewish temple will be profaned from the start. I don't care. The fact is, God knew from before time that the day would come when a new temple would be built, and there would be worshipers INSIDE that temple. He knew that one day the man of sin would enter that temple and declare he was GOD. And God knew that soon after days of great tribulation would begin. All this is mostly a warning to the JEWS, not to the church; we won't be here. 

And where does this leave you on THE FACTS? Out in the cold. I guess I have to spell out the facts.

Matt. 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Why do the Jews follow Jesus' words here when most Jews today see Jesus as an heretic ? Can you explain that? No, but I can. 

Do you even know when the Day of the Lord is ? Joel 2:31 Describes it, as does the 6th Seal, it is the Revelation 8 first four Trumpet Judgments, that one asteroid kicks off the Day of the Lord, Trump 4 is Joel 2:31. GOT THAT? 

DAY OF THE LORD EVENT = the 1260, thus the Below happens BEFORE the 1260 event. 

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

So, Israel repents BEFORE the Day of the Lord or 1260 Event. Thus the 1290 Event is a SIGN for them to Flee Judea, BEFORE the Anti-Christ Conquers them !! This is complex before someone figures it out but afterwords, Christians should be able to add this together, 2 + 2 = 4. So if they flee Judea on the 1290 event, that should tell you they repented BEFORE even the 1290 event, which leads us to the BLESSING, or the 1335 Event, which is the Two-witnesses showing up to turn Israel back unto God.

We know if the Jews Flee Judea at the 1290, which is 1290 days before THESE WONDERS END (Second Coming) then the Two-witnesses have to show up before that, they have to have time to turn Israel, even Elijah and Moses, so the 1335 is 45 days BEFORE the 1290 event, and thus 1335 days before THESE WONDERS END (via the Second Coming). 

Does the End Times TIMELINE match this? Of course it does, if one will stop trying to deny the facts. The Two-witnesses have a 1260 day Ministry on this Earth.........AS does the Beast. This is how I understood the 1335 had to be about the Two-witnesses, THE TIMELINE !! God gave us this timeline where we could figure this out, there is no other reason for giving them both 1260 day TIMELINES, and thus allowing the Two-witnesses to die, save for the TIMELINE being the key to all things End Time Eschatology.

The Two-witnesses DIE at the 6th Trump(2nd Woe), just before the 7th Trump(3rd Woe), so, if the Beast who dies at the 7th Vial has a 1260 day Kingdom, then the Two-witnesses who have a 1260 day Ministry on earth, who die BEFORE the Beast dies, have to SHOW UP BEFORE the Beast shows up. Its elementary my dear Watson. Thus the 1335 is the BLESSING !! Malachi 4:5-6 TELLS YOU they show up before the DOTL, if one will just heed the scriptures. Don't be jealous of what God has shown me, it doesn't matter which vessel God reveals His word unto. I just give out what has been  revealed unto me. Do we see this in scriptures ELSEWHERE? Of course we do, in Zechariah we can follow the EXACT TIMELINE that I have laid out.

ISRAEL REPENTS BEFORE THE DAY OF THE LORD.

Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. 11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

ISRAEL REPENTS................Timeline = BEFORE the DOTL.

Zechariah 13:1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness (Jesus' Blood). 2 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.

ISRAEL REPENTS.................Timeline = BEFORE the DOTL.

Zechariah 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

NOW: We get the Day of the Lord..........AFTER the Jews have Repented !! In the very next verse !!

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

The above is not Armageddon, Jesus is going to win the Armageddon battle, that is seen BELOW !! The Above is the DOTL/Anti-Christ sacking Jerusalem, after the Jews have fled, that Anti-Christ sacking happens on the 1260, the Jews thus have already fled at the 1290, AoD event. 

Zechariah 14:3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. 4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

If you can't grasp these facts, that is on you, not God. 

Make no mistake, the new testament is read and studied in the schools in Israel - all except Revelation.  A Jewish student once told me that her teacher told the class, "don't read either the book of Daniel or the book of Revelation. It will make you go crazy." (I suspect they DO read these books anyway.) There will be some in Judea that will know they are to flee when they see the abomination. 

And all that to try and deny the FACTS as shown in the bible? Israel REPENTS before the DOTL. FACTS.

Malachi 4:5-6  Did you just not read what JESUS said about that prophecy? John the Baptist CAME (AS ELIAS) before the Day of the Lord, so that part of the prophecy is FULFILLED.  Read Matthew 17:

can you not read SIMPLE VERSES?

10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?

11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.

12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

It is you who take the simple and tries to make it complex by leaving off other scriptures, and not pointing to the IDIOM Jesus is trying to confirm, that John the Baptist was not a failure in his mission, he did everything that Elijah is going to do, and the Jewish people would not accept his word nor Jesus Christ as their savior. 

So, the Disciples asked him about Elijah, and he simply says, everything Elijah will do, John did it also. If John the Baptist was Elijah then he would have turned Israel back unto God, and he would not have been born via another Mother !! You take Jesus' IDIOM and turn it into John the Baptist was Elijah, even though we are told by an Angel in Luke 1 that that is NOT the case. You left that off to try and win a point that is INCORRECT. 

GABRIEL speaks about John the Baptist to his father,

Luke 1:17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

So, John turned enough Jews unto God to give Jesus Disciples and a platform, but as a Nation, who can deny that the Jews rejected Jesus and John the Baptists calling to repent? So, when Jesus was speaking about John the Baptist, he told them this, John did the EXACT SAME THING that Elijah is going to do. That is all he stated, he espoused an IDIOM of truth, one that has you saying John the Baptist was Elijah, even though Gabriel told us all in Luke chapter one that John was going forth in the Spirit of Elijah, not as Elijah. But keep clinging to half verses that tickle your fancy brother. 

Why is it people allow preconceptions to block what the Word of God says? You seem to answer their question they ask: "Why must Elias must come first?" 

Don't miss it this time: ELIAS IS COME ALREADY, fulfilling that part of the Malachi prophecy. 

JOHN the BAPTIST came (BEFORE the Day of the Lord) so they can show up AFTER the Day of the Lord in Revelation.

Here is the start of the DAY: Rev. chapter 6
12.  And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 
17.  For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

You are the one who misses it, elsewhere Jesus tells the same Disciples that Elijah must come first before Israel can be RESTORED. In Matthew 17, at the Transfiguration, Jesus says THIS: (This is after John's death by the way)

Matt. 17:9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead. 10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come? 11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall (NOT DID) first come, and restore all things.

12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. 13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

Jesus is saying John did the EXACT SAME THING that Elijah will do, and they KNEW HIM NOT........NOR REPENTED !! Elijah RESTORES ALL THINGS, do you not get the difference in those TWO FACTS ? 

Jesus says Elijah will indeed restore all things, but John did not RESTORE ALL THINGS !! They would not heed him. Its on you that you can't perceive these words of Jesus. Gabriel stated he would go forth in the Spirit of Elijah, and Jesus said he did just that and they REJECTED HIM.........The Jews will not Reject Elijah, 1/3 will repent. FACTS. 

As per the Seals, I refuse to even discuss those with you brother. Its just a waste of time, tbh.

Now here is where the Two witnesses show up: Rev. chapter 11

2.  But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.  3.  And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

The Measuring of the Temple is God showing John the Two-witnesses PARAMETERS, they are called unto the Jews ONLY, just like Jesus was, thus the Measurement of the Temple and THOSE THAT Worship therein. The Gentile Outer Wall is not Measured. The Two-witnesses show up at the 1335, matters not what you think or don't think, they DIE before the Beast so they SHOW UP before the Beast. Its that simple. 

It really does't matter what you get or don;t get. God is going to do it His way as written no matter what you believe. 

He will give a SIGN to Flee Judea BEFORE the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem.  How many times have I posted that the 7th trumpet will mark the time of the abomination, (GOD'S WARNING) and then we see them fleeing in 12:6: note carefully: WARNING before FLEEING. 

which happens at the 1290  This is MYTH. It happens at the midpoint  1260 days | 1260 days.  Or 42 months | 42 months.

That is why John shows us 1260 days TWICE and 42 months TWICE: PROVING the abomination will divide the week into HALF. 

Jesus is speaking about himself, THE SACRIFICE, being taken away by a Jewish High Priest False Prophet.  Unless you can show us this CLEARLY by scripture, it is MYTH. You cannot, so it is definitely MYTH. 

You are totally confused on this just like the Seals.

What is written is "the sacrifice and the oblation..."   Daniel had just written of the sacrifice being stopped in the previous chapter: 8

12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

Just so you know, "the daily sacrifice" was a lamb sacrificed at 9:00 AM and another at 3:PM.

Just as happened with Antiochus, when He polluted the temple, the daily sacrifices were stopped - the man of sin will enter the temple and the same daily sacrifces must stop.  In Antiochus' day, they had to find a red heifer without spot or blemish.

Then there is the problem with the HE and the antecedent. The Antecedent must be the prince that shall come (and destroyed the temple.)

I am probably wasting my time. I could write: "I do not hold out much hope you can understand these things." I won't though.  You have still to figure out when the first seals were opened. 

Just so you know, our DAILY SACRIFICE is now Jesus Christ. Seems you missed that somewhere along the way. Antiochus is a TYPE, the Daniel 12 passages is about the end time Anti-Christ. You are wasting your time because I do not allow that which is not of God to enter into my lexicon of understandings, no matter what. 

Edited by Revelation Man

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Readers: pay attention to RM's "facts:"

ISRAEL REPENTS BEFORE THE DAY OF THE LORD.

Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. 11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

ISRAEL REPENTS................Timeline = BEFORE the DOTL.

Zechariah 13:1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness (Jesus' Blood). 2 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.

ISRAEL REPENTS.................Timeline = BEFORE the DOTL.

Zechariah 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

NOW: We get the Day of the Lord..........AFTER the Jews have Repented !! In the very next verse !!

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

ISRAEL REPENTS BEFORE THE DAY OF THE LORD.  Zechariah 12:10  HOW can they "look upon Me" if He has not yet returned. Obivously this HAS to be after He has returned to earth, as in His Rev. 19 return to Armageddon. In comparison, the DAY of the LORD starts at the 6th seal. His "fact" then is really "MYTH." The DAY comes LONG before they SEE Jesus. 

ISRAEL REPENTS................Timeline = BEFORE the DOTL.  Zechariah 13:1  "IN that day..." What does that mean? It means THE DAY Has already started.  Where in Revelation? THE DAY begins at the 6th seal. So which comes first?  THE DAY starts, THEN it can be "in that day..." Again a FACT is really a MYTH."

ISRAEL REPENTS.................Timeline = BEFORE the DOTL.  Zechariah 13:8  Perhaps RM simply don't know where THE DAY starts. Perhaps RM is a secret "prewrather" and imagines the Day of the Lord as the last part of the 70th week. The truth is, THE DAY starts before the week. "through the fire" is certainly DURING the days of GT. The DAY starts before the week, so cearly the DOTL comes before Israel repents. His "fact" is again a MYTH. 

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.   The Day of the Lord is not a 24 hour day: at the least, it is over 7 years long. So Zech got it right: "the Day of the Lord comes..." TIME PASSES (from the 6th seal to the 70th week to Jesus coming in Rev. 19. This spoil divided most certain comes AFTER the Day of the Lord, so AFTER the 6th seal. 
MYTH passed off as "facts." And this from someone who writes as if he is the only one who "get's" this.

Just so you know, our DAILY SACRIFICE is now Jesus Christ. Seems you missed that somewhere along the way. Antiochus is a TYPE, the Daniel 12 passages is about the end time Anti-Christ. You are wasting your time because I do not allow that which is not of God to enter into my lexicon of understandings, no matter what. 

We do give up the sacrifice of praise. But that is not what you are talking about.

This is FUNNY! Most of your "facts" are myths. 

Edited by iamlamad

The Two-witnesses DIE at the 6th Trump, just before the 6th Trump, so, if the Beast who dies at the 7th Vial has a 1260 day Kingdom, then the Two-witnesses who have a 1260 day Ministry on earth, who die BEFORE the Beast dies, have to SHOW UP BEFORE the Beast shows up. Its elementary my dear Watson. Thus the 1335 is the BLESSING !! Malachi 4:5-6 TELL YOU they show up before the DOTL, if one will just heed the scriptures. Don't be jealous of what God has shown me, it doesn't matter which vessel God reveals His word unto. I just give out what has been  revealed unto me. Do we see this in scriptures ELSEWHERE? Of course we do, in Zechariah we can follow the EXACT TIMELINE that I have laid out.

This is just more MYTH give out as if it is fact. Why not just believe John? They SHOW UP in 11:3.

The man of sin is revealed in 11:15.

Those in judea flee in 12:6 proving the abomination (the revealing) is just before this.

Of course then, they DO Show up before the Beast is revealed. 

They do Not show up before the Day of the Lord. (the 6th seal) But then, they don't have to. Jesus proved that: John the Baptist came in the SPIRIT of Elijah fulfilling Malachi's prophecy. 

I will give you this: you certainly THINK you know. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shabbat shalom, everyone.

Too much focus on details without a full understanding of the general points, first. If one has an incorrect understanding of Daniel 9:24-27, then one's interpretation of God's Word is EVERYWHERE flawed. For many decades, people have been arguing the finer points of Revelation without first understanding the prophecies of the TANAKH (the "Old Testament").

One CANNOT understand the details of the Revelation of Yeshua` the Messiah without first understanding the details of the prophecies quoted directly or indirectly in the Revelation.

• Brilliant! 1

18 hours ago, iamlamad said:

ISRAEL REPENTS BEFORE THE DAY OF THE LORD.  Zechariah 12:10  HOW can they "look upon Me" if He has not yet returned. Obivously this HAS to be after He has returned to earth, as in His Rev. 19 return to Armageddon. In comparison, the DAY of the LORD starts at the 6th seal. His "fact" then is really "MYTH." The DAY comes LONG before they SEE Jesus. 

This is too funny, the same way we LOOK ON HIM and Repent. The fact that you think 1/3 of the Jews Repent at the Second Coming and 2/3 Reject Jesus is just odd man !! The fact that you think God doesn't DEMAND Salvation by Faith alone is strange man !! Zechariah 12:10 is BEFORE the DOTL man !! (Zechariah 14:1-2) You just are't well versed on the scriptures, or you are just stubborn in your beliefs. I have seen all types of Christians via my 35 years, so nothing surprises me. The DOTL starts at the first Trump, again, its nobody else's fault that you can't see that the Seals aren't even actionable. The Jews have to come to Jesus by FAITH just like we do, God is not going to just except the Jews because they are Jews, they have to come unto Christ by Faith alone. You saying 1//3 will be accepted and 2/3 not accepted makes no sense. Saying the Jews have to LOOK UPON Jesus to look at the one they pierced is just baffling tbh.  

ISRAEL REPENTS................Timeline = BEFORE the DOTL.  Zechariah 13:1  "IN that day..." What does that mean? It means THE DAY Has already started.  Where in Revelation? THE DAY begins at the 6th seal. So which comes first?  THE DAY starts, THEN it can be "in that day..." Again a FACT is really a MYTH."

It means in THAT DAY when the Jews REPENT !! Which is BEFORE the Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord !! As Malachi 4:5-6 says, as Zechariah 14:1-2 SHOWS. The 6th Seal is not ACTIONABLE, but the 6th Seal foretells of the Day of the Lord that BEGINS at the First Four Trumps (which are all the SAME EVENT). So, the Day of the Lord is not THAT DAY spoken about in Zechariah 13:1 brother, you conflate EVERYTHING, Zechariah's THAT DAY, is about the day they REPENT !! Which is BEFORE the DOTL. You got your THAT DAYS mixed up, one is about Repentance, and one is about Gods Wrath. The only MYTH is you not understanding the passages brother, you conflate things that should be easy to understand. 

ISRAEL REPENTS.................Timeline = BEFORE the DOTL.  Zechariah 13:8  Perhaps RM simply don't know where THE DAY starts. Perhaps RM is a secret "prewrather" and imagines the Day of the Lord as the last part of the 70th week. The truth is, THE DAY starts before the week. "through the fire" is certainly DURING the days of GT. The DAY starts before the week, so cearly the DOTL comes before Israel repents. His "fact" is again a MYTH. 

Perhaps you are BRAGGING about knowing something, and others are shaking their heads at you for conflating the DOTL with THAT DAY in which Israel REPENTS, which Malachi 4:5-6 tells is is BEFORE the DOTL (whIch you say it is, even that that is not THE DAY they are speaking of.....CONFLATION of Events).........and Zechariah 14:1-2 SHOWS US that the DOTL comes AFTER THAT DAY.....(Of Repentance). 

You are real good at confusing scriptures and conflating issues, I give you that. 

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.   The Day of the Lord is not a 24 hour day: at the least, it is over 7 years long. So Zech got it right: "the Day of the Lord comes..." TIME PASSES (from the 6th seal to the 70th week to Jesus coming in Rev. 19. This spoil divided most certain comes AFTER the Day of the Lord, so AFTER the 6th seal. 
MYTH passed off as "facts." And this from someone who writes as if he is the only one who "get's" this.

Wrong, the DOTL lasts for 3.5 years until Jesus' Return, then for his 1000 year reign. but it doesn't last for all 7 years of the 70th week. The DOTL starts at the 1260, in the Middle of the Week. You truly were not called to Prophecy brother. Not only do you mix everything up and conflate issues, but then you attack the truths when given them. 

The Spoil divided is after the Day of the Lord which starts in the Middle of the Week, the Repentance of the Jews happen between the 1335 and the 1290, both are a set number of days until the Second Coming ENDS ALL THESE WONDERS. The first is the Two-witnesses showing up 1335 days BEFORE Jesus' Second Coming (Ends these wonders) the 1290 is the False Prophet forbidding Jesus Worship and placing an Image of the E.U. President in the Temple, THE SIGN the Jews who have already REPENTED heed, and thus Flee Judea, just BEFORE the 1260 MIDDLE OF THE WEEK, where the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem. 

You clearly were not called to Prophecy brother. Find your calling.

We do give up the sacrifice of praise. But that is not what you are talking about.

Jesus is OUR SACRIFICE, you want to deny that? 

This is just more MYTH give out as if it is fact. Why not just believe John? They SHOW UP in 11:3.

The man of sin is revealed in 11:15.

Those in judea flee in 12:6 proving the abomination (the revealing) is just before this.

Of course then, they DO Show up before the Beast is revealed. 

They do Not show up before the Day of the Lord. (the 6th seal) But then, they don't have to. Jesus proved that: John the Baptist came in the SPIRIT of Elijah fulfilling Malachi's prophecy. 

I will give you this: you certainly THINK you know. 

The book of Revelation is not in Chronological Order. You thinking it is leaves you in a bad pole position to start with, you can't get that which you can't understand via a TIMELINE that throws you off. The Beast Shows up in the MIDDLE OF THE WEEK, thus he shows up in Rev. 8, not in Rev. 11 which is a Parenthetical Citation Chapter about the Two-witnesses. They show up BEFORE Revelation 8, that is who preachers REPENTANCE to the 144,000 (Fleeing Jews who really number in the millions). 

You really ought to find your calling brother, its not End Time Eschatology. 

God Bless.