IGNORED

Can satan and other demons take on a human form and live among us?

Ervin P

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 2/23/2024 at 7:14 PM, grahampaul said:
On 2/23/2024 at 5:20 PM, WilliamL said:

All four wives of Noah and his sons were daughters or granddaughters of Enoch. Jasher 5:14-15 35

jasha...?

The Book of Jasher. Referenced in Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18. An old Hebrew history book available in an English translation. Lots of fascinating historical details provided.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,098
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

5 hours ago, choir loft said:

The post is little more than repetitive popular science fiction .... of the sort found on YouTube and episodic tales of space wars.

Demons and angels cannot procreate.  Neither can they eat.   Demons try to do so...try to get men and women confused and obsessed with sex so that they may be allowed to destroy the human, but they cannot have sex.  Nowhere does the Bible say this happens.

What is the obsession with demons?  People who claim to be followers of Christ seem to be more interested in apologizing for SIN and wandering in the paths of demons than in the ways of Christ.   Why?

Until and unless the church turns its back upon such things it will not grow in knowledge and power of Christ.  It will only wallow in its own spiritual deception and filth. 

Cloning is a human activity, not a spiritual one.  Reading any scientific or medical journal will end that particular fantasy.

There is no such thing as a space alien.  Nobody has EVER proved that aerial appearances and strange creatures walking the earth are from another planet.  Indeed, every proof available suggests they are indigenous to planet earth.

The Bible says satan and his kingdom fell to earth.  That means there are no extraterrestrial visitations.....only earthly creatures that have been here a lot longer than we have.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft....   (Isaiah 6:9-10)

No of course demons can't procreate, but they are the evil spirits that posess people like the demoniac. And I always heard in church that they were fallen angels, but that's not true. The angels who sinned with women are locked up. There are principalities and powers. The demons are their offspring who without a body can't procreate anymore. 2 guys I know saw a ufo and a christian woman saw an alien. I don't know what it is, demons or fallen angels. The ones who teach about demons are the ones who kick them out and preach against sinning, like Derek Prince did. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90
  • Days Won:  1

16 minutes ago, RdJ said:

No of course demons can't procreate, but they are the evil spirits that posess people like the demoniac. And I always heard in church that they were fallen angels, but that's not true. The angels who sinned with women are locked up.

Something is going over my head here, if they can't procreate how did they sin against women and have offspring with them?

44 minutes ago, FJK said:
1 hour ago, RdJ said:

No of course demons can't procreate, but they are the evil spirits that posess people like the demoniac. And I always heard in church that they were fallen angels, but that's not true. The angels who sinned with women are locked up.

Something is going over my head here, if they can't procreate how did they sin against women and have offspring with them?

Demons and angels are two different categories of spirits.

Some of the class of angels called Watchers were attracted by the beauty of human women and rebelled against God's order by descending to earth and mating with them. When their offspring died, the spirits that came out of them became solely earthly demons, forever body-less. At the Flood, God sent preeminent angels of heaven to cast the rebellious angels into the Abyss underneath.

Genesis 6:1 Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. ... 4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Jude 6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day.

These and a few other biblical verses provide the basics of the story. The Book of Enoch goes into more detail. These blog posts provide more info:

69. The Beast, Part 2: Its Seven Heads https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/2779-the-beast-part-2-its-seven-heads/

70. The Beast, Part 3: Who IS the Beast? https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/2780-the-beast-part-3-who-is-the-beast/

71. The Beast, Part 4: Azazel and the Abyss https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/2786-the-beast-part-4-azazel-and-the-abyss/

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, FJK said:

The angels then could procreate. The women bore them giants. The giants died in the flood, but they're not all in hell and those angels are. Those demons (disembodied nephilim) roam the earth and look for someone to use. I used to watch T.B. Joshua. They would ask demons their name. I don't think you should ask them stuff, but they did. They often said I am giant from the deep sea. One woman there who got one kicked out had had sex with one, but not literal that it could give her babies because it's just a bodiless unclean spirit. I think those also cause that a woman thinks she's a man and wants to be called they. It's a male demon. 

Edited by RdJ
  • Well Said! 1

2 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Some of the class of angels called Watchers were attracted by the beauty of human women and rebelled against God's order by descending to earth and mating with them.

Would this indicate that the Watchers (Book of Enoch) were created with the ability to reproduce and increase their numbers?

This would put them in a different class of beings than the Angels and other spiritual beings where this ability is never mentioned, wouldn't it?

1 minute ago, RdJ said:

The angels then could procreate.

How did they acquire this ability since the angels are spoken of as being neither male nor female (or having physical male or female bodies)?

10 minutes ago, FJK said:

Would this indicate that the Watchers (Book of Enoch) were created with the ability to reproduce and increase their numbers?

This would put them in a different class of beings than the Angels and other spiritual beings where this ability is never mentioned, wouldn't it?

They were created with the ability to take on human form, like we would put on a garment. (Our souls wear a garment of flesh also.) That garment seems therefore to have had the ability to procreate. As to your second question, the Watchers were of the lowest heaven, the one closest to the material world. An angel of the heaven above them would have to put on a garment to appear in their world, and then another garment to appear in ours. They would probably have no desire whatsoever to mate with lower beings such as humans.

26 minutes ago, FJK said:

How did they acquire this ability since the angels are spoken of as being neither male nor female (or having physical male or female bodies)?

I don't know. Maybe they were a different kind. I also don't know if that text means that angels can't procreate. They will be like the angels in heaven, who don't marry. Maybe they are able but don't want to sin. They always have male names. Never female. But demons also have female names like Jezebel spirits. That makes sense if they are offspring. The offspring can also be female.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

18 hours ago, RdJ said:

No of course demons can't procreate, but they are the evil spirits that posess people like the demoniac. And I always heard in church that they were fallen angels, but that's not true. The angels who sinned with women are locked up. There are principalities and powers. The demons are their offspring who without a body can't procreate anymore. 2 guys I know saw a ufo and a christian woman saw an alien. I don't know what it is, demons or fallen angels. The ones who teach about demons are the ones who kick them out and preach against sinning, like Derek Prince did. 

I like your reference to Mr. Prince.   

At one time I read his stuff.  He seemed to be rather well educated in the subject of deliverance ministries....except that he left out the part where congregations are sheered of their money like sheep.  It's all about the money, Mr. Prince.  That's all it ever was.....

Some fallen angels are being restricted.  The Bible uses terms like 'imprisoned' or 'chained'.  These are typically ones that are extremely destructive.  They will be allowed to do their dirty work for a time....in time....

Other, less powerful, fallen angels still wander the earth in search of human detritus to devour.  (see the book of Job and the gospels) Their purpose is rather like vultures that dine on road kill.  

These spirits devour humans who have deliberately or accidentally become trapped in passions, perversions or enamored of their own lusts and appetites.  Some passages in the gospels refer to them as 'unclean spirits'....spirits that make a person feel soiled when these spirits are present.  The terms 'demon' and 'unclean spirit' are interchangeable.  

This 'eating' applies to church types too.  Most deny it's possible even when they leave Sunday services and return to lives that are in denial of God's Holy LAW.  Visit ANY deliverance ministry service and you'll see dozens of 'church types' who admit to being subject to devouring demons of one sort or another.  Church types who are living in rebellion against God have no spiritual protection. NONE.   Mr. Prince believed that some spirits were disembodied human spirits.  I disagree because there's no such thing as a disembodied human spirit.

There are no such things as space aliens.  

There ARE manifestations of objects and oddities that have no explanation either scientific or religious.   The default label that many church types fall back upon is 'demon'.   Unfortunately such a simplistic explanation is too thin to satisfy one's curiosity.  Something REAL is happening on the earth and it isn't human.  I've followed the phenomena since the 1950's and have arrived at the conclusion that ... for better or worse....these things are indigenous to planet Earth.  

The three major questions that nobody EVER seems able to answer are these: who are they, where are they from and what do they want of us?

After nearly seventy years of reading and watching I believe I know the answers.

The problem is that nobody wants to know the answers.  Everybody wants to pretend ET wants what we want and that just isn't so. (John 3:19)

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...  (Isaiah 6:9-10)

Edited by choir loft
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Interesting! 1