• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,942
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

Things are pretty quiet here in NZ. The Christchurch Earthquakes are nearly a decade ago. The Mosque Murderer has been sentenced to life imprisonment. The White Island eruption has faded from the foreground, and Covid alert levels, quarantine, and the odd death are at a minimum in most quarters. Ok, some businesses are falling over and the government has officially declared a recession, but in my habitat all is well and peace and safety are the order of the day

Not so elsewhere in the world. Will the natural disasters abate? Will Belarus settle down with a new President? Will there be civil war in the USA? 

Actually, will people be saying, "Peace and safety"? If they are and they are unsaved then WHAM! It'll be sudden, unexpected, and inescapable.  

Sons of the light and sons of the day have nothing to fear in this respect because God has not appointed them to wrath.

The Day of the Lord
(Zephaniah 1:7–18; Malachi 4:1–6; 2 Peter 3:8–13)

1Th 5:1-11  But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you.  (2)  For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.  (3)  For when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.  (4)  But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.  (5)  You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness.  (6)  Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober.  (7)  For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night.  (8)  But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation.  (9)  For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,  (10)  who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.  (11)  Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

Peace n safety Will be declared after antichrist is released with the 1st seal opening to conquer the world with fake peace 

So those who don't believe the Gospel Salvation may b punished at the fullness of gentiles.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  452
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

00szp

16 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Things are pretty quiet here in NZ. The Christchurch Earthquakes are nearly a decade ago. The Mosque Murderer has been sentenced to life imprisonment. The White Island eruption has faded from the foreground, and Covid alert levels, quarantine, and the odd death are at a minimum in most quarters. Ok, some businesses are falling over and the government has officially declared a recession, but in my habitat all is well and peace and safety are the order of the day

Not so elsewhere in the world. Will the natural disasters abate? Will Belarus settle down with a new President? Will there be civil war in the USA? 

Actually, will people be saying, "Peace and safety"? If they are and they are unsaved then WHAM! It'll be sudden, unexpected, and inescapable.  

Sons of the light and sons of the day have nothing to fear in this respect because God has not appointed them to wrath.

The Day of the Lord

1Th 5:1-11  But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you.  (2)  For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.  (3)  For when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.  (4)  But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.  (5)  You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness.  (6)  Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober.  (7)  For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night.  (8)  But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation.  (9)  For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,  (10)  who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.  (11)  Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.

I believe we are in the "beginning of aorrows", defined in Matt. 24.

Pestilence, no doubt, famine ... well the locusts in a dozen East African countries have chewed up a great portion of their food and Covid-19 itself has put a strain on the entire world economies.

The first Middle East Peace Treaties with UAE and Berain with other countries to follow is growing. 

Natural disasters and lawlessness are escalating here in the USA - and political and civil chaos are coming in November. 

I think the wars and rumors of wars part started in the Gulf decades ago and has simmered temporarily.

So earthquakes in various places ... California is well overdue and the ring of fire will follow ... Turkey, Italy, Indonesia ...?

These hurricanes are quite numerous this year. As we speak, the whole Gulf and entire east coast is under storm watch with two or three storms - lost count. We already got hit twice this year. 

Fires in California have destroyed over 5 million acres this year and the last couple years has been bad as well.

Those fires in Australia last year were devastating too or was it the year before?

Then we have a true Antichrist billionaire, George Soros, who could be the Big Cahuna, spending hundreds of millions to destroy the US as we know it and lead the entire world into a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. Btw, he is a partial owner of that Wuhan Bio Lab in China AND owns several bio labs in the US under different names.

Its also interesting that Bill Gates has invested $10 Billion in vaccine research and manufacturing companies. He disguises himself as a philanthropist do-gooder but is an atheist who believes the world should have about 500 million people - so I would speculate that he has ulterior motives - that aren't good.

And lets not forget the Rothschilds, Rockefellers ... those elites who have met behind closed doors for decades (more Antichrists) AND that the NWO has been on the UN table since their beginnings.

Well meaning is how they may consider themselves; to solve world hunger and create world peace; a global community under one umbrella government, banking system and law; a Utopia! But this is not realistic, it is delusional to think they can accomplish this. Why? Sin is in the world and so the only person who can rid the world of sin is Christ. He alone will bring peace, love, harmony - after he gets rid of all the reprobates.

The gospel has recently been preached to every nation and tongue, so the end is near.

Coming soon.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,942
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

7 hours ago, RonaldBruno said:

I believe we are in the "beginning of sorrows", defined in Matt. 24.

Thanks for your input, @RonaldBruno Still peaceful in my habitat of trees, native birds, butterflies etc...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  452
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

16 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Thanks for your input, @RonaldBruno Still peaceful in my habitat of trees, native birds, butterflies etc...

Yes, I am retired and far enough away from the big cities, so enjoying a peaceful life - for now, yet sorrow comes over me when I read the news about what is going on in parts of the country.  I used to live in California for 40 years, moved to Texas 4 years ago and am happy I got out when I did. Texas is among a handful of conservative states left, but the big cities are liberal. New Zealand always sounded like a neutral zone, clean, unspoiled, beautiful and safe. I made it as far as Tahiti and Fiji, but always wanted to go further.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

On 9/20/2020 at 2:46 PM, Michael37 said:

The Day of the Lord

The rapture of the Church will be instant and very fast. We do not know when this event will happen but God the Father and God the Son does. I am sure it will become one of the biggest disasters this world has ever seen. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

Isaiah 25:1-2 Lord, You are my God, I shall exult and praise You, for You have done wonderful things, long planned and sure. You have turned cities into heaps of ruin, fortifications into rubble. Buildings are swept away, never to be rebuilt.    For this, many cruel nations will then respect You and treat You with awe.

Isaiah 25:4a & 9 Truly, You have been a refuge to the poor and a help to the needy in their distress, a shelter from the tempest and shade from the heat. On that Day, people will say: See this is our God – we have waited for Him and He will deliver us. This is the Lord, for whom we have waited, let us rejoice and exult in His deliverance.

Isaiah 25:4b & 11-12 For the enmity of the godless is like a storm, like the desert heat, but You silence the clamor of the foe and their noise dies away. For the hand of the Lord will come upon this mountain and the inhabitants will be trampled under Him, as straw is trodden into a dunghill. They will try to escape, but the Lord will bring down their pride, despite their clever plans. He will destroy the fortified defenses, they will be brought down to dust.

Isaiah 26:4-6 Trust in the Lord forever! For He is an eternal Rock, He humbles all those high and mighty dwellers of a towering city. He levels it to the ground – lays it to the dust, so that the oppressed may tread it underfoot.

Reference: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.

You silence the enemy – Those who hate Israel. Psalms 83:13-17, Isaiah 34:2-3

despite their clever plans – They devise a cunning plot against Israel. Psalms 83:2

this mountain – this refers to the holy Land. Micah 4:2

the inhabitants trampled – All of the Middle East virtually wiped out. Zephaniah 1:1-18, Ezekiel 30:2-5

cities ruined – The fire storms and earthquakes of a huge CME will do this.  Isaiah 17:1-3, Habakkuk 3:12-13, Revelation 6:12-17

the proud dwellers of a tall city – A Babylon type city; of the ungodly peoples. Jeremiah 50:22-24, Revelation 18:8

fortresses and defenses into rubble – All military installations, missiles, weapons,  will be destroyed. Psalms 76:3, Amos 5:9

nations will be in awe – All false religions and gods will be discredited. Isaiah 2:17-18, Isaiah 66:17

refuge to the poor and needy – This is a metaphor for the Lord’s righteous people. Isaiah 41:17, Psalms 70:1-5

He will deliver us – those who keep the faith and trust the Lord. Psalms 72:12-14

Deliverance by protection, not removal. Isaiah 43:2, Isaiah 41:13, Zechariah 9:15-16

shade from the heat – the strike on earth of a superheated Coronal Mass Ejection.  Isaiah 30:26, Isaiah 43:2, Isaiah 31:5, Isaiah 60:2, Zephaniah 2:3, Psalm 61:1-5

on that day – The Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, the next prophesied event. His enemies are punished, but His faithful Christian believers will be protected and will soon move into the holy Land, to fulfil their destiny.      

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

Arm of the Lord: Show Your Strength!

Isaiah 51:9-10 Awake, Awake! Arm of the Lord, show Your strength! Awake as You did in days of old, how You defeated the enemies in ancient times, then how You made a path through the sea for Your people.

Awake now; Lord, bring on Your judgement against the enemies that now threaten the Holy Land. Act again now, as You did in times past to save Your people and to establish a   rightful nation once again in the Land.

Isaiah 51:12-13 & 15 Why be worried and fearful of what may happen, of threats from oppressors and of the Lord’s wrath that makes the seas roar?

The Lord’s wrath....This is the many prophesied Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, an event described by the prophets as an explosion of the suns surface: a terrible punishment by fire that will affect the whole earth. One result of this CME will be tremendous ocean movement, Jeremiah 51:42, ‘that makes the seas roar’, Luke 21:25, causing gigantic tsunamis. This soon to occur, blast of superheated cosmic particles will mainly strike the Middle East region, Zephaniah 2:4-5, fulfilling all the prophecies that say how the Lord will clear and cleanse His Land. Isaiah 33:10-12, Deuteronomy 32:43

Isaiah 51:17-20 Get up now My people, you have drunk the cup of the Lord’s wrath, a double disaster has struck you; havoc and ruin and who can console you? Of all the sons borne to you, there is no one to guide the people, they have all been overcome by the wrath and terrible rebuke of the Lord.  

Isaiah 51:21-23 Therefore, listen to this in your affliction, you that are drunk, but not with wine. Thus says the Lord your God: I will plead My people’s cause and take from you the cup of wrath, I will hand it to the enemies, who say: Let us walk over you, we will flatten you to the ground like a road for us to trample on.

Isaiah 51:14, 16 & 11 My people, will soon be set free, they will not be confined, they will not lack food. I keep you covered under the shelter of My hand and I put My Words in your mouth. The Lord’s people, now in exile, will come back and enter Zion with shouts of triumph. Joy will come upon them, while suffering and sorrow flee away. Isaiah 62:10-12                         Ref: REB. Some verses condensed.

Of the true descendants of Jacob, only the Lord’s faithful Christian  people will survive His wrath, as we are told in Isaiah 17:4-6 On that Day, Jacobs glory will fade.....only the gleanings will be left. Jeremiah 6:9, Ezekiel 20:37-38, Romans 9:27

His people are ‘drunk, but not with wine’. Amos 8:11-12 explains this: In days to come, I shall send a famine on the earth, not of hunger for food, but for hearing the Word of the Lord. People will stagger everywhere, searching for the truth, but will not find it.

‘The cup of wrath, handed to the enemies’. This will be the fulfilment of Psalm 83, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Revelation 6:12-17 and many other verses that detail this sudden and shocking disaster to those who want to take over the holy Land.

‘I keep you covered by My hand’. Isaiah 31:5 describes how the Lord will protect Jerusalem, but there are many promises how all who call on Him will be saved. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21, Isaiah 43:2

‘They will gather and settle into the Promised Land’. The great Second Exodus of all the Lord’s people, whether they be true descendants of Abraham or those grafted in, will live in peace and security, at last fulfilling their true destiny being a ‘light to the nations’ and proclaiming the coming Kingdom of Jesus.