• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  673
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Moby said:

Let's examine the scriptures to see what our Father has to say about this 1st seal for He has promised to reveal His secrets before they happen:

Amos 3:7  Surely the Lord Jehovah will do nothing, except he reveal his secret unto his servants the prophets.

The rider on the white horse is neither Christ nor antichrist but Christ manifesting in a modern day body of believers called the man-child:

Revelation 12:5-6  And she was delivered of a son, a man child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and unto his throne.  (6)  And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that there they may nourish her a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Please notice the manchild mentioned in verse 5 is called "they" in verse 6 clearly proving it is much more than one individual person who will be nourishing the woman(church) in their wilderness during the first 1260 days of tribulation.

Jesus came in the flesh and nourished 12 disciples along with more disciples for 3-1/2 years which began their tribulation; so too the man-child will come at the beginning of the first 3-1/2 years of the end time tribulation. Peter said the judgement must "first" begin with the house of God thus the reason it is the first seal:

1 Peter 4:17  For the time is come for judgment to begin at the house of God: and if it begin first at us, what shall be the end of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Jesus was the man-child who brought the unleavened bread of the truth confirming them with signs and wonders which made Israel and her leaders responsible to repent or be judged. History(His~story) is about to repeat on a much greater scale all over the world with the end time man-child and spiritual Israel who are the believing Jews and Gentiles as ONE olive tree:

John 9:39  And Jesus said, For judgment came I into this world, that they that see not may see; and that they that see may become blind.

Simeon prophesied that the man-child Jesus would cause both the reprobation of some physical Jews and the grafting in of believing Gentiles into the ONE olive tree called "all Israel":

Luke 2:34  and Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this child is set for the falling and the rising of many in Israel; and for a sign which is spoken against;

Jesus was a "sign" of the coming end time man-child who will bring the same judgment. As it was with Jesus and Judaism, the man-child will be "spoken against" by the apostate "Christians". Moses as man-child brought the Law, which made the rebel Jews responsible and brought judgment:

Romans 4:15  for the law worketh wrath; but where there is no law, neither is there transgression.

The "white horse" represents the mind of man using his body as a beast of burden to do his work just as a horse is harnessed as a beast of burden to do work:

Psalms 147:10  He delighteth not in the strength of the horse: He taketh no pleasure in the legs of a man.

To ride a "white horse" symbolizes the corporate manchilds completely harnessing the strength of their body or beast to do righteous work:

1 Corinthians 6:19-20  Or know ye not that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have from God? and ye are not your own;  (20)  for ye were bought with a price: glorify God therefore in your body.

1 Corinthians 9:26-27  I therefore so run, as not uncertainly; so fight I, as not beating the air:  (27)  but I buffet my body, and bring it into bondage: lest by any means, after that I have preached to others, I myself should be rejected.

Overcomers ride white horses because their body is in submission to the spiritual man who submits to the Holy Spirit:

1 John 2:14  I have written unto you, fathers, because ye know him who is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the evil one.

Those who walk by faith do not give any authority to the mind of the flesh to rule but instead rule over it. This corporate man-child will be the 144,000 firstfruits who are chosen by God who are already in their wilderness purged of all leaven and ready to teach the woman (church) who flee as the tribulations starts:

Revelation 14:1-5  And I saw, and behold, the Lamb standing on the mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty and four thousand, having his name, and the name of his Father, written on their foreheads.  (2)  And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and the voice which I heard was as the voice of harpers harping with their harps:  (3)  and they sing as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four living creatures and the elders: and no man could learn the song save the hundred and forty and four thousand, even they that had been purchased out of the earth.  (4)  These are they that were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they that follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were purchased from among men, to be the firstfruits unto God and unto the Lamb.  (5)  And in their mouth was found no lie: they are without blemish.

Jesus came as the the former rain so now 2 day or 2000 years later the latter rain outpouring of the Spirit on the man-child will harness his body as a white horse:

Hosea 6:1-3  Come, and let us return unto Jehovah; for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.  (2)  After two days will he revive us: on the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live before him.  (3)  And let us know, let us follow on to know Jehovah: his going forth is sure as the morning; and he will come unto us as the rain, as the latter rain that watereth the earth.

So the first seal will be a corporate body of the righteous manchild but the rest of the seal judgments will be corporate bodies of evil men led of evil spirits riding upon the beast of their flesh to bring curses upon the earth. The difference between the man-child and the rest of the riders is that he is the one who looses these judgments like Jesus, Moses, Jeremiah, etc., did:

Revelation 6:3-8 And when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, Come. (4) And another [horse] came forth, a red horse: and to him that sat thereon it was given to take peace from the earth, and that they should slay one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. (5) And when he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, Come. And I saw, and behold, a black horse; and he that sat thereon had a balance in his hand. (6) And I heard as it were a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, A measure of wheat for a shilling, and three measures of barley for a shilling(famine); and the oil and the wine hurt thou not. (7) And when he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, Come. (8) And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Jesus promises us authority over all the enemy:

Luke 10:19  Behold, I have given you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall in any wise hurt you.

Authority in this case is the right to use the power of the demons. The man-child will exercise "authority" and pass it on to the woman to bring the same "sword", "famine", and "death" to those who return evil for good.

Jeremiah was a type of the man-child who loosed the judgments to come:

Jeremiah 18:20-21 Shall evil be recompensed for good? for they have digged a pit for my soul. Remember how I stood before thee to speak good for them, to turn away thy wrath from them. (21) Therefore deliver up their children to the famine, and give them over to the power of the sword; and let their wives become childless, and widows; and let their men be slain of death, and their young men smitten of the sword in battle.

Moses and Samuel represent the same type of the man-child whose words and teachings to the woman will bring forth the same judgments:

Jeremiah 15:1-2  Then said Lord unto me, Though Moses and Samuel stood before me, yet my mind would not be toward this people: cast them out of my sight, and let them go forth. (2) And it shall come to pass, when they say unto thee, Whither shall we go forth? then thou shalt tell them, Thus saith Lord: Such as are for death, to death; and such as are for the sword, to the sword; and such as are for the famine, to the famine; and such as are for captivity, to captivity.

Jesus in His First-fruits man-child will send forth the disciples with the Word of God to bring the above judgments on the world:

Revelation 6:2 And I saw, and behold, a white horse, and he that sat thereon had a bow; and there was given unto him a crown: and he came forth conquering, and to conquer.

Notice that He has a bow but no arrows, meaning the arrows have been sent forth. "Apostle" means "one sent forth". As Jesus was from Judah and sent forth His twelve apostles and then the seventy disciples, so the man-child is spiritually a corporate body from Judah and will be the bow that sends forth these "arrows":

Zechariah 9:13A  For I have bent Judah for me, I have filled the bow with Ephraim;

Ephraim was called in Hebrew the "fullness of nations" which are the Gentile believers in Genesis 48:19 and represents the woman or Church of all nations:

Genesis 48:17-19  And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.  (18)  And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father; for this is the first-born; put thy right hand upon his head.  (19)  And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it. He also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: howbeit his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.

As Jesus' disciples went forth to conquer the mind of the beast that ruled over the elect of God, so will the man-child's disciples.

Zechariah 9:13B & 15  and I will stir up thy sons, O Zion, against thy sons, O Greece(beast kingdom), and will make thee as the sword of a mighty man..... (15) Lord of hosts will defend them; and they shall devour.

Jesus' disciples, whom He sent out like arrows, were His "children of youth" for He has had many since then:

Psalms127:3 Lo, children are a heritage of Lord; [And] the fruit of the womb is [his] reward. (4) As arrows in the hand of a mighty man, So are the children of youth.

Jesus called His disciples "children":

John 13:33  Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say unto you.

John 21:5  Jesus therefore saith unto them, Children, have ye aught to eat? They answered him, No.

Isaiah's prophecy of the coming of Jesus as Emanuel He called His disciples His "children":

Isaiah 7:14  Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name lmmanuel.

Isaiah 8:16-18  Bind thou up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.  (17)  And I will wait for Jehovah, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him.  (18)  Behold, I and the children whom Jehovah hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from Jehovah of hosts, who dwelleth in mount Zion.

The worldwide man-child will send forth the disciple arrows to conquer the flesh, the beast, and the devil:

Psalms 127:5 Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: They shall not be put to shame, When they speak with their enemies in the gate.

The disciple arrows will go forth to conquer the "enemies in the gate" of the kingdom with the spoken Word. Jesus, Who was the Light and called His disciples "sons of light":

John 12:36  While ye have the light, believe on the light, that ye may become sons of light. These things spake Jesus, and he departed and hid himself from them.

Jesus also said that the light would bring judgment when men denied it:

John.3:19 And this is the judgment, that the light is come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light; for their works were evil.

The man-child and the disciple arrows will once more bring the light of truth, which will judge the world. This judgment will begin at the house of God and spread outwards. As it was with Jesus, those who reject the light will be reprobated while those who accept it will be the "sons of light". The white horse rider will bring truth, which is the foundation for all judgment. Remember that Moses, who was the white horse rider of his day, brought all the judgments on Egypt. As a type of the man-child he led all the other colored judgment horses of Revelation 6.

We will have to agree to disagree. In the context of chapter six the four horses represent the persecutors of God's people. They are four systems representing apostate Christianity,  government, economy and Islam represented by the "green" in the original language, horse. Chapter six is in three parts, the persecutors, the persecuted crying out for their vindication and the future picture of their vindication when God pours out His wrath on their oppressors. That's how the Lord taught it to me anyway. I published my study  here if you are interested . - http://www.cafelogos.org/revelation.html

The manchild is Jesus, and His followers rule with the same authority, but they are not called the manchild in scripture. Jesus identifies Himself as the manchild in John 16:21 and Isaiah 66:7. That term is reserved for the Messiah alone. The doctrine that the church is the manchild was started by a Youtuber who didn't do his homework.

Everybody has their own take on the book and I think we have to come to a place where we are comfortable with the interpretations the Lord reveals to us. Have a blessed day.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

2 hours ago, Biblican said:

We will have to agree to disagree. In the context of chapter six the four horses represent the persecutors of God's people. They are four systems representing apostate Christianity,  government, economy and Islam represented by the "green" in the original language, horse. Chapter six is in three parts, the persecutors, the persecuted crying out for their vindication and the future picture of their vindication when God pours out His wrath on their oppressors. That's how the Lord taught it to me anyway. I published my study  here if you are interested . - http://www.cafelogos.org/revelation.html

The manchild is Jesus, and His followers rule with the same authority, but they are not called the manchild in scripture. Jesus identifies Himself as the manchild in John 16:21 and Isaiah 66:7. That term is reserved for the Messiah alone. The doctrine that the church is the manchild was started by a Youtuber who didn't do his homework.

Everybody has their own take on the book and I think we have to come to a place where we are comfortable with the interpretations the Lord reveals to us. Have a blessed day.

I am assuming that your referring to Greek as the original language the book of Revelation was written in. The underlying Greek word for "white" in Revelation 6:2 is "leukos" and is translated "white" 25 times in the NT: 

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G3022&t=KJV

Please remember that everything John wrote from Revelation 4:1 onward was to happen after 96 AD:

Revelation 4:1  After these things I saw, and behold, a door opened in heaven, and the first voice that I heard, a voice as of a trumpet speaking with me, one saying, Come up hither, and I will show thee the things which must come to pass hereafter.

This means that the birthing of the manchild in Revelation 12:5:

Revelation 12:5  And she was delivered of a son, a man child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and unto his throne.

Is going to be the delivery of a corporate body of "they" referred to in  verse 6:

Revelation 12:6  And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that there they may nourish her a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

The woman is the corporate body of the church with its predominately male leadership that Jeremiah prophesies will go into travail as the time of Jacob's trouble commences:

Jeremiah 30:5-7  For thus saith Jehovah: We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace.  (6)  Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child: wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness?  (7)  Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

This is the first seal to be opened because the woman is going to give birth to this corporate body before she begins experiencing the pain of tribulation that will commence with the second seal:

Isaiah 66:7  Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man-child.

The first seal rider is unlike the other riders in that he is given a crown of the overcomer who is going to go forth "conquering, and to conquer" as the seven churches are all commanded to become overcomers: as the Greek word "nikaō" declares:

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G3528&t=KJV

The first living creature that tells John to come and see the the first seal opened is the Lion signifying the Lion of the tribe of Judah that this seal represents:

Revelation 6:1-2  And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, Come.  (2)  And I saw, and behold, a white horse, and he that sat thereon had a bow; and there was given unto him a crown: and he came forth conquering, and to conquer.

The next 3 horses and their riders all represent suffering:

Revelation 6:3-8  And when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, Come.  (4)  And another horse came forth, a red horse: and to him that sat thereon it was given to take peace from the earth, and that they should slay one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.  (5)  And when he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, Come. And I saw, and behold, a black horse; and he that sat thereon had a balance in his hand.  (6)  And I heard as it were a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, A measure of wheat for a shilling, and three measures of barley for a shilling; and the oil and the wine hurt thou not.  (7)  And when he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, Come.  (8)  And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Jesus is clearly prophesying of the future birth of a corporate manchild as He clearly uses future tenses phrases throughout this passage:

John 16:19-23  Jesus perceived that they were desirous to ask him, and he said unto them, Do ye inquire among yourselves concerning this, that I said, A little while, and ye behold me not, and again a little while, and ye shall see me?  (20)  Verily, verily, I say unto you, that ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.  (21)  A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but when she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for the joy that a man is born into the world.  (22)  And ye therefore now have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no one taketh away from you.  (23)  And in that day ye shall ask me no question. Verily, verily, I say unto you, if ye shall ask anything of the Father, he will give it you in my name.

Jesus is about to glorified in 144,000 men who are already on mount Zion with Him who have come out of

Revelation 14:1-4  And I saw, and behold, the Lamb standing on the mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty and four thousand, having his name, and the name of his Father, written on their foreheads.  (2)  And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and the voice which I heard was as the voice of harpers harping with their harps:  (3)  and they sing as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four living creatures and the elders: and no man could learn the song save the hundred and forty and four thousand, even they that had been purchased out of the earth.  (4)  These are they that were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they that follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were purchased from among men, to be the firstfruits unto God and unto the Lamb.

While there may be many different ideas around Christian circles about what the book of Revelation is declaring, there is only one truth the Holy Spirit will teach on that book:

John 14:26  But the Comforter, even the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,243
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On 10/19/2020 at 12:43 AM, Moby said:

If you declare that you are a part of the Bride of Christ then Jesus very clearly proves you will not be leaving earth in some "secret rapture" before the 7 years of tribulation!

The scriptures teach us that the first disciples were the bride of Christ that walked with Him over 1900 years ago:

Ho Moby,

No where in scripture does it say that the Body of Christ s the `bride.` The `bride` purpose is Israel, in time, and in eternity it is the New Jerusalem which is `like` a bride. God uses that symbol twice. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,954
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

On 10/18/2020 at 10:33 PM, Rick_Parker said:

Good luck with that! I know that I, for one, won't be going through the Tribulation but will be taken up in the Rapture of the Church. It's a good thing that even those who don't believe in the Rapture will go when it occurs. But, those who teach against the Rapture should be afraid of being accused of false teaching when they come before the Lord.

Amen

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,954
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Biblican said:

The manchild is Jesus, and His followers rule with the same authority, but they are not called the manchild in scripture. Jesus identifies Himself as the manchild in John 16:21 and Isaiah 66:7. That term is reserved for the Messiah alone. The doctrine that the church is the manchild was started by a Youtuber who didn't do his homework

Yeah.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Ho Moby,

No where in scripture does it say that the Body of Christ s the `bride.` The `bride` purpose is Israel, in time, and in eternity it is the New Jerusalem which is `like` a bride. God uses that symbol twice. 

Let's examine some scripture to prove who the bride is!:

Revelation 19:7-8  Let us rejoice and be exceeding glad, and let us give the glory unto him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.  (8)  And it was given unto her that she should array herself in fine linen, bright and pure: for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

That passage in Revelation chapter 19 says the wife of the Lamb who is the bride will be arrayed in fine linen, bright and pure: for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

Paul called the predominantly Gentile churches he established the saints many times:

1 Corinthians 1:1-2  Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother,  (2)  unto the church of God which is at Corinth, even them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that call upon the name of our Lord Jesus Christ in every place, their Lord and ours:

2 Corinthians 1:1  Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus through the will of God, and Timothy our brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints that are in the whole of Achaia:

Romans 1:7  to all that are in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 1:1  Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus through the will of God, to the saints that are at Ephesus, and the faithful in Christ Jesus:

Philippians 1:1  Paul and Timothy, servants of Christ Jesus, to all the saints in Christ Jesus that are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:

Colossians 1:1-2  Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus through the will of God, and Timothy our brother,  (2)  to the saints and faithful brethren in Christ that are at Colossae: Grace to you and peace from God our Father.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  673
  • Content Per Day:  0.41

1 hour ago, Moby said:

Revelation 19:7-8  Let us rejoice and be exceeding glad, and let us give the glory unto him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.  (8)  And it was given unto her that she should array herself in fine linen, bright and pure: for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

That passage in Revelation chapter 19 says the wife of the Lamb who is the bride will be arrayed in fine linen, bright and pure: for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

Paul called the predominantly Gentile churches he established the saints many times:

1 Corinthians 1:1-2  Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother,  (2)  unto the church of God which is at Corinth, even them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that call upon the name of our Lord Jesus Christ in every place, their Lord and ours:

2 Corinthians 1:1  Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus through the will of God, and Timothy our brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints that are in the whole of Achaia:

Romans 1:7  to all that are in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 1:1  Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus through the will of God, to the saints that are at Ephesus, and the faithful in Christ Jesus:

Philippians 1:1  Paul and Timothy, servants of Christ Jesus, to all the saints in Christ Jesus that are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:

Colossians 1:1-2  Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus through the will of God, and Timothy our brother,  (2)  to the saints and faithful brethren in Christ that are at Colossae: Grace to you and peace from God our Father.

I agree, the bride is the church. But I don't see her as the white horse in Revelation's chapter six. The symbolism of the other horses negates that in my opinion.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,243
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

4 hours ago, Moby said:

I agree that the Body of Christ believers are called saints, then so are the Old Testament believes also called saints. (Psalms) etc. So that is no proof.

The title `Lamb` (noun)is used for Israel`s sacrifice. Whereas the word `lamb` is used as `like a lamb, for us.

Israel is referred to as the `wife` in the Old Testament. We are never called the `wife.` 

`your Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is His name; and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel.` (Isa. 54: 5)

`like a youthful wife when you were refused.` (Isa. 54: 6)

`I will betroth you to me for ever, Yes, I will betroth you to me in righteousness and justice, in loving - kindness and mercy. I will betroth you to me in faithfulness, and you shall know the Lord.` (Hosea 2: 19 & 20)

5 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

I agree that the Body of Christ believers are called saints, then so are the Old Testament believes also called saints. (Psalms) etc. So that is no proof.

The title `Lamb` (noun)is used for Israel`s sacrifice. Whereas the word `lamb` is used as `like a lamb, for us.

Israel is referred to as the `wife` in the Old Testament. We are never called the `wife.` 

`your Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is His name; and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel.` (Isa. 54: 5)

`like a youthful wife when you were refused.` (Isa. 54: 6)

`I will betroth you to me for ever, Yes, I will betroth you to me in righteousness and justice, in loving - kindness and mercy. I will betroth you to me in faithfulness, and you shall know the Lord.` (Hosea 2: 19 & 20)

Our Father divorced the majority of Israel a long time ago:

Jeremiah 3:8  And I saw, when, for this very cause that backsliding Israel had committed adultery, I had put her away and given her a bill of divorcement, yet treacherous Judah her sister feared not; but she also went and played the harlot.

All of the NT was written directly to the church! Jesus declared His Jewish disciples the church:

Matthew 16:17-19  And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jonah: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father who is in heaven.  (18)  And I also say unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.  (19)  I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Those same disciples were declared the bride by John the Baptist:

John 3:22-29  After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized.  (23)  And John also was baptizing in Aenon near to Salim, because there was much water there: and they came, and were baptized.  (24)  For John was not yet cast into prison.  (25)  There arose therefore a questioning on the part of John's disciples with a Jew about purifying.  (26)  And they came unto John, and said to him, Rabbi, he that was with thee beyond the Jordan, to whom thou hast borne witness, behold, the same baptizeth, and all men come to him.  (27)  John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it have been given him from heaven.  (28)  Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but, that I am sent before him.  (29)  He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, that standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is made full.

Jesus clearly said that the believing Gentiles will become one flock with the believing Jews with ONE shepherd who will marry His ONE bride:

John 10:16  And other sheep(Gentiles who will believe in Jesus) I have(already chosen) , which are not of this fold(Jews who believe in Jesus): them also I must bring(the Gentiles that will be called to Jesus after Pentecost), and they shall hear my voice: and they shall become one flock, one shepherd(the believing Jews and the believing Gentiles who become ONE flock, ONE olive tree, ONE body of Christ, ONE church, One commonwealth of Israel, with ONE shepherd who is Christ).

Please read this link for much more truth on who "All Israel" is:

https://sumofthyword.com/2017/12/19/all-israel/

8 hours ago, Biblican said:

I agree, the bride is the church. But I don't see her as the white horse in Revelation's chapter six. The symbolism of the other horses negates that in my opinion.

Just 144,000 of the bride will be the white horse rider who are already in the wilderness(mount Zion) as overcomers preparing to spiritually nourish the greater church:

Revelation 14:1-2  And I saw, and behold, the Lamb standing on the mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty and four thousand, having his name, and the name of his Father, written on their foreheads.  (2)  And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and the voice which I heard was as the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

The larger church body will begin to be driven out due to the "vaccine" and Central bank digital currencies that will begin to be mandated next year:

Revelation 12:5-6  And she was delivered of a son, a man child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and unto his throne.  (6)  And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that there they may nourish her a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Please watch this 2 minute video to see how close we are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24SyRE1aN1Q

It marvels me that more Christians can not see that not all of the church is the bride:

100fold ~ gold ~ sun glory ~ bride ~ top of mount Zion

60fold ~ silver ~ moon glory ~ virgins ~ circles the midsection of mount Zion

30fold ~ precious stones ~ star glory ~ wedding guests ~ circles the lower 1/3 of mount Zion