• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  673
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Moby said:

Just 144,000 of the bride will be the white horse rider who are already in the wilderness(mount Zion) as overcomers preparing to spiritually nourish the greater church:

Revelation 14:1-2  And I saw, and behold, the Lamb standing on the mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty and four thousand, having his name, and the name of his Father, written on their foreheads.  (2)  And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and the voice which I heard was as the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

The larger church body will begin to be driven out due to the "vaccine" and Central bank digital currencies that will begin to be mandated next year:

Revelation 12:5-6  And she was delivered of a son, a man child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and unto his throne.  (6)  And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that there they may nourish her a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Please watch this 2 minute video to see how close we are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24SyRE1aN1Q

It marvels me that more Christians can not see that not all of the church is the bride:

100fold ~ gold ~ sun glory ~ bride ~ top of mount Zion

60fold ~ silver ~ moon glory ~ virgins ~ circles the midsection of mount Zion

30fold ~ precious stones ~ star glory ~ wedding guests ~ circles the lower 1/3 of mount Zion

Not all of the church are disciples - yet. I see  the whole church is the bride,His people, as foreshadowed in the Old Testament, but the 144,000 are the Philadelphian remnant within the church. This is the church that has remained faithful to Jesus in a time of great apostasy.They are raptured in chapter eleven. The remainder that is left behind will be refined. The only ones who will not be included in the bride category will be the  symbolic five virgins that Jesus does not recognize as His own when He returns. They would be the church of the white horse. That horse represents apostate Christianity and the apostate church will be used to help usher in the antichrist. This was foreshadowed by what happened when the apostate Jews helped Antiochus Epiphanes  gain power. We'll see the same thing happening again. The antichrist is identified as a lamb,(Rev. 13:11) a Christian, but he is a communist (the red horse). All politicians are taught to use religion to help them gain the confidence of the people. We have to look at the new Jerusalem, which includes the entire church that has been redeemed by the blood of Jesus.  The church is viewed as the bride, it is one city indwelt by God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,239
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

13 hours ago, Moby said:

Our Father divorced the majority of Israel a long time ago:

Jeremiah 3:8  And I saw, when, for this very cause that backsliding Israel had committed adultery, I had put her away and given her a bill of divorcement, yet treacherous Judah her sister feared not; but she also went and played the harlot.

All of the NT was written directly to the church! Jesus declared His Jewish disciples the church:

Matthew 16:17-19  And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jonah: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father who is in heaven.  (18)  And I also say unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.  (19)  I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Those same disciples were declared the bride by John the Baptist:

John 3:22-29  After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized.  (23)  And John also was baptizing in Aenon near to Salim, because there was much water there: and they came, and were baptized.  (24)  For John was not yet cast into prison.  (25)  There arose therefore a questioning on the part of John's disciples with a Jew about purifying.  (26)  And they came unto John, and said to him, Rabbi, he that was with thee beyond the Jordan, to whom thou hast borne witness, behold, the same baptizeth, and all men come to him.  (27)  John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it have been given him from heaven.  (28)  Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but, that I am sent before him.  (29)  He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, that standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is made full.

Jesus clearly said that the believing Gentiles will become one flock with the believing Jews with ONE shepherd who will marry His ONE bride:

John 10:16  And other sheep(Gentiles who will believe in Jesus) I have(already chosen) , which are not of this fold(Jews who believe in Jesus): them also I must bring(the Gentiles that will be called to Jesus after Pentecost), and they shall hear my voice: and they shall become one flock, one shepherd(the believing Jews and the believing Gentiles who become ONE flock, ONE olive tree, ONE body of Christ, ONE church, One commonwealth of Israel, with ONE shepherd who is Christ).

Please read this link for much more truth on who "All Israel" is:

https://sumofthyword.com/2017/12/19/all-israel/

Hi Moby,

Yes I agree that God did `divorce` Israel. He told Hosea to divorce his unfaithful wife, and then later to remarry her. This is a picture of what God will do with Israel. He tells them that he `betroths them to Himself forever.` (Hos. 2: 19) as I wrote before. Thus we see in Rev. 19: 7 about `the wife.` That obviously is Israel.

God made the nation of Israel and nothing or no one will stop God from fulfilling His purposes for them.

As to `one flock.` We will all be God`s people and in God`s great kingdom, however our inheritances are different. 

1. Israel will rule the nations of the world on the new earth. (Rev. 21: 24)

2. The OT saints & 12 disciples will be in the New Jerusalem. (Matt. 19: 28, Rev. 21: 14)

3. The Body of Christ will be on Christ`s own throne in the third heaven. (Rev. 3: 21)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

19 hours ago, Biblican said:

Not all of the church are disciples - yet. I see  the whole church is the bride,His people, as foreshadowed in the Old Testament, but the 144,000 are the Philadelphian remnant within the church. This is the church that has remained faithful to Jesus in a time of great apostasy.They are raptured in chapter eleven. The remainder that is left behind will be refined. The only ones who will not be included in the bride category will be the  symbolic five virgins that Jesus does not recognize as His own when He returns. They would be the church of the white horse. That horse represents apostate Christianity and the apostate church will be used to help usher in the antichrist. This was foreshadowed by what happened when the apostate Jews helped Antiochus Epiphanes  gain power. We'll see the same thing happening again. The antichrist is identified as a lamb,(Rev. 13:11) a Christian, but he is a communist (the red horse). All politicians are taught to use religion to help them gain the confidence of the people. We have to look at the new Jerusalem, which includes the entire church that has been redeemed by the blood of Jesus.  The church is viewed as the bride, it is one city indwelt by God.

Jesus taught us in His parable that there were many "guests" bidden to the wedding from both the OT and the NT but few chosen:

Matthew 22:11-14  But when the king came in to behold the guests, he saw there a man who had not on a wedding-garment:  (12)  and he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding-garment? And he was speechless.  (13)  Then the king said to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and cast him out into the outer darkness; there shall be the weeping and the gnashing of teeth.  (14)  For many are called, but few chosen.

Jesus also taught that there will be "virgins" bidden to the wedding but only half of them will be ready:

Matthew 25:1-4  Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, who took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.  (2)  And five of them were foolish, and five were wise.  (3)  For the foolish, when they took their lamps, took no oil with them:  (4)  but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

The Philadelphia remnant represents the bride:

Song of Solomon 6:8-9  There are threescore queens, and fourscore concubines, And virgins without number.  (9)  My dove, my undefiled, is but one; She is the only one of her mother; She is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and called her blessed; Yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.

And of course the 144,000 men within the bride who represent the corporate manchild within who will be commissioned as the first seal to teach the rest of the body of Christ what it truly means to overcome: :

Revelation 12:4-6 & 11  And his tail draweth the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon standeth before the woman that is about to be delivered, that when she is delivered he may devour her child.  (5)  And she was delivered of a son, a man child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and unto his throne.  (6)  And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that there they may nourish her a thousand two hundred and threescore days.......(11)   And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb, and because of the word of their testimony; and they loved not their life even unto death.

Many become sons of Abraham but those who continue to live in the fleshand the letter and will be rejected:

Galatians 4:22-31  For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, one by the handmaid, and one by the freewoman.  (23)  Howbeit the son by the handmaid is born after the flesh; but the son by the freewoman is born through promise.  (24)  Which things contain an allegory: for these women are two covenants; one from mount Sinai, bearing children unto bondage, which is Hagar.  (25)  Now this Hagar is mount Sinai in Arabia and answereth to the Jerusalem that now is: for she is in bondage with her children.  (26)  But the Jerusalem that is above is free, which is our mother.  (27)  For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; Break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: For more are the children of the desolate than of her that hath the husband.  (28)  Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise.  (29)  But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, so also it is now.  (30)  Howbeit what saith the scripture? Cast out the handmaid and her son: for the son of the handmaid shall not inherit with the son of the freewoman.  (31)  Wherefore, brethren, we are not children of a handmaid, but of the freewoman.

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

10 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Moby,

Yes I agree that God did `divorce` Israel. He told Hosea to divorce his unfaithful wife, and then later to remarry her. This is a picture of what God will do with Israel. He tells them that he `betroths them to Himself forever.` (Hos. 2: 19) as I wrote before. Thus we see in Rev. 19: 7 about `the wife.` That obviously is Israel.

God made the nation of Israel and nothing or no one will stop God from fulfilling His purposes for them.

As to `one flock.` We will all be God`s people and in God`s great kingdom, however our inheritances are different. 

1. Israel will rule the nations of the world on the new earth. (Rev. 21: 24)

2. The OT saints & 12 disciples will be in the New Jerusalem. (Matt. 19: 28, Rev. 21: 14)

3. The Body of Christ will be on Christ`s own throne in the third heaven. (Rev. 3: 21)

Good morning Marilyn!

Please notice that all the church who have followed Jesus in regeneration WHEN Jesus sits on the throne of his glory will be sitting in Jesus throne as overcomers:

Matthew 19:28  And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, that ye who have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit on the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Titus 3:5  not by works done in righteousness, which we did ourselves, but according to his mercy he saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,

Revelation 3:21-22  He that overcometh, I will give to him to sit down with me in my throne, as I also overcame, and sat down with my Father in his throne.  (22)  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches.

Those who overcome are a part of the commonwealth of Israel as fellow citizen and enjoy the same inheritances with Christ as joint heirs:

Romans 8:16-17  The Spirit himself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are children of God:  (17)  and if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified with him.

Ephesians 2:11-22  Wherefore remember, that once ye, the Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called Circumcision, in the flesh, made by hands;  (12)  that ye were at that time separate from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of the promise, having no hope and without God in the world.  (13)  But now in Christ Jesus ye that once were far off are made nigh in the blood of Christ.  (14)  For he is our peace, who made both one, and brake down the middle wall of partition,  (15)  having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; that he might create in himself of the two one new man, so making peace;  (16)  and might reconcile them both in one body unto God through the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:  (17)  and he came and preached peace to you that were far off, and peace to them that were nigh:  (18)  for through him we both have our access in one Spirit unto the Father.  (19)  So then ye are no more strangers and sojourners, but ye are fellow-citizens with the saints, and of the household of God,  (20)  being built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the chief corner stone;  (21)  in whom each several building, fitly framed together, groweth into a holy temple in the Lord;  (22)  in whom ye also are builded together for a habitation of God in the Spirit.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,087
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

On 10/20/2020 at 5:36 AM, Moby said:

Just 144,000 of the bride will be the white horse rider who are already in the wilderness(mount Zion) as overcomers preparing to spiritually nourish the greater church:

Revelation 14:1-2  And I saw, and behold, the Lamb standing on the mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty and four thousand, having his name, and the name of his Father, written on their foreheads.  (2)  And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and the voice which I heard was as the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

The larger church body will begin to be driven out due to the "vaccine" and Central bank digital currencies that will begin to be mandated next year:

Revelation 12:5-6  And she was delivered of a son, a man child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and unto his throne.  (6)  And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that there they may nourish her a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Complete BALDERDASH. Are you making this stuff up or is there an alternative source that has blinded you. Why don't you try just reading what the Word says and letting it speak for itself instead of pumping out this balderdash.

3 hours ago, Moby said:

Jesus taught us in His parable that there were many "guests" bidden to the wedding from both the OT and the NT but few chosen:

Matthew 22:11-14  But when the king came in to behold the guests, he saw there a man who had not on a wedding-garment:  (12)  and he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding-garment? And he was speechless.  (13)  Then the king said to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and cast him out into the outer darkness; there shall be the weeping and the gnashing of teeth.  (14)  For many are called, but few chosen.

Jesus also taught that there will be "virgins" bidden to the wedding but only half of them will be ready:

Matthew 25:1-4  Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, who took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.  (2)  And five of them were foolish, and five were wise.  (3)  For the foolish, when they took their lamps, took no oil with them:  (4)  but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

The Philadelphia remnant represents the bride:

Song of Solomon 6:8-9  There are threescore queens, and fourscore concubines, And virgins without number.  (9)  My dove, my undefiled, is but one; She is the only one of her mother; She is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and called her blessed; Yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.

And of course the 144,000 men within the bride who represent the corporate manchild within who will be commissioned as the first seal to teach the rest of the body of Christ what it truly means to overcome: :

Revelation 12:4-6 & 11  And his tail draweth the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon standeth before the woman that is about to be delivered, that when she is delivered he may devour her child.  (5)  And she was delivered of a son, a man child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and unto his throne.  (6)  And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that there they may nourish her a thousand two hundred and threescore days.......(11)   And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb, and because of the word of their testimony; and they loved not their life even unto death.

Many become sons of Abraham but those who continue to live in the fleshand the letter and will be rejected:

Galatians 4:22-31  For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, one by the handmaid, and one by the freewoman.  (23)  Howbeit the son by the handmaid is born after the flesh; but the son by the freewoman is born through promise.  (24)  Which things contain an allegory: for these women are two covenants; one from mount Sinai, bearing children unto bondage, which is Hagar.  (25)  Now this Hagar is mount Sinai in Arabia and answereth to the Jerusalem that now is: for she is in bondage with her children.  (26)  But the Jerusalem that is above is free, which is our mother.  (27)  For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; Break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: For more are the children of the desolate than of her that hath the husband.  (28)  Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise.  (29)  But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, so also it is now.  (30)  Howbeit what saith the scripture? Cast out the handmaid and her son: for the son of the handmaid shall not inherit with the son of the freewoman.  (31)  Wherefore, brethren, we are not children of a handmaid, but of the freewoman.

I agree the Philadelphian remant represnts the remnant within the bride, the church. The term bride represents the entire church that is redeemed by the blood of the lamb, and is the New Jerusalem. The Philadelphians are the only ones who are raptured. The concept of God's people being the bride originates with Israel in the Old Testament. Song of Solomon is read at many Passover services to show God's love for His bride, His people. The teaching that the church is not the bride was spread by a Jewish Youtuber. The Jews see Gentiles as animals as  they are taught in their Talmud. They do not want Gentile Christians seeing themselves as God's bride, which is something they see as only reserved for them.  The entire church is the bride and the wedding analogies Jesus uses are applied to the entire church. The remnant/restrainers are taken out prior to the tribulation. The church that is left behind is refined and those believers are the virgin/bride Jesus comes for at His return. This matches the Hebrew wedding scenario perfectly.  The parable of the wedding feast is designed to illustrate the fact that only those who accept Jesus' atonement, the wedding garment, are accepted or chosen. When taken in context with the rest of the related texts,  the guests  will also be the bride as all of the church is seen in this category in Revelation 21:2. Please do not promote a doctrine that is being put forth by Judaizers to put down the church. We are also not to be distracted with diverse doctrines as the apostles told us. The primary focus of the church is to share the gospel.  The error of the Ephesian church was that it became distracted with other issues and the gospel and discipling  were neglected as a result.

• Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1

Balderdash. Now there's a word I don't hear much these days.

Some passages of Scripture are written in language that gives rise to all kinds of speculations that can conflict with one another. This is especially true among those who spend a disproportionate amount of time thinking about eschatology. They can get carried away and fall into the trap of making specific predictions based on current events and what they think they can see in Scripture. Others have a tendency to be drawn repeatedly to a particular subject rather than allowing it to find its place in the balanced fullness of Scripture teaching — if it even belongs there.

When Scripture passages obviously aren't clear enough surely it's wise not to make dogmatic statements about their meaning or to link them directly to current or future events. The true Church is called to abide in Christ in spiritual maturity, to know His will by the Holy Spirit and to be found faithfully following Him when He returns, whenever that may be.

Keep Christ Himself at the centre of your life, apply the balanced teaching of God's Word to your daily walk, and all things will fall into their proper place.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,087
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

On 10/20/2020 at 9:13 AM, Biblican said:

Not all of the church are disciples - yet. I see  the whole church is the bride,His people, as foreshadowed in the Old Testament, but the 144,000 are the Philadelphian remnant within the church. This is the church that has remained faithful to Jesus in a time of great apostasy

The 144,000 are exactly what the Word says they are. There is no mystery here. The 144,000 are from the 12 tribes of Israel.

Rev 7

Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

.They are raptured in chapter eleven.

They are raputed in Rev 14 and if you understand Revelation 14, you would understand it takes place during the 1st 6 seals.

The remainder that is left behind will be refined.

The 144,000 from the 12 tribes of Israel are across the earth. When they are raptured, they are the 1st fruits of the coming havvest of the 12 tribes across the earth. The 70th week of Daniel is about the people of Daniel. The Church is in heaven BEFORE the seals are opened. See Rev 5.

The only ones who will not be included in the bride category will be the  symbolic five virgins that Jesus does not recognize as His own when He returns. They would be the church of the white horse. That horse represents apostate Christianity and the apostate church will be used to help usher in the antichrist.

The rider of the white horse is the 7th king. He is an antichrist. He is the second beast with two horns. Has absolutely nothing to do with the Church or an apostate church.

This was foreshadowed by what happened when the apostate Jews helped Antiochus Epiphanes  gain power. We'll see the same thing happening again. The antichrist is identified as a lamb,(Rev. 13:11) a Christian, but he is a communist (the red horse). All politicians are taught to use religion to help them gain the confidence of the people. We have to look at the new Jerusalem, which includes the entire church that has been redeemed by the blood of Jesus.  The church is viewed as the bride, it is one city indwelt by God.

Scrub this from you memory and start afresh.

1 hour ago, The Light said:

The 144,000 are exactly what the Word says they are. There is no mystery here. The 144,000 are from the 12 tribes of Israel.

Rev 7

Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

They are raputed in Rev 14 and if you understand Revelation 14, you would understand it takes place during the 1st 6 seals.

The 144,000 from the 12 tribes of Israel are across the earth. When they are raptured, they are the 1st fruits of the coming havvest of the 12 tribes across the earth. The 70th week of Daniel is about the people of Daniel. The Church is in heaven BEFORE the seals are opened. See Rev 5.

The rider of the white horse is the 7th king. He is an antichrist. He is the second beast with two horns. Has absolutely nothing to do with the Church or an apostate church.

Scrub this from you memory and start afresh.

Most people use Cyrus Scofield's interpretation which I don't agree with. He had very little understanding of prophetic symbolism which is essential when attempting to interpret prophetic visions. The reason I see the 144,000 as the church is because Manasseh replaces Dan. If these were the literal twelve tribes then that extra symbolism would not be there. Manasseh was a half-tribe through Joseph's union with a Gentile who is a type of Christ. Therefore we are being shown that this is a mix of Jews and Gentiles. The Danites could not obtain their inheritance and so we see them removed from this list. They represent the Jews who have rejected Jesus, the "Jews who say they are Jews and are not." Also the early church saw themselves as Jews too, so they would see these tribes as representing the church. Again, I believe they represent the Philadelphian remnant. I am glad you recognize that they are raptured. I see them going up in chapter 11 and they are already in heaven in chapter 14. The two witnesses are symbolic of this remnant  as they are called candlesticks and they have to be churches (Rev. 1:20). The point is we need to make sure we are in that Philadelphian remnant category in order to qualify for the rapture. Scofield taught that the church goes up after chapter five. The Apostle John  represents the church and if the church is gone, then we have to explain why John is seen being commissioned by an angel to preach the gospel in chapter ten. I believe he represents the 144,000.

The white horse does represent the antichrist as well as the other horses who also identify him.  But Chapter six as a whole shows us the persecutors of the church, the persecuted and their ultimate vindication. As the four horses represent the persecutors; apostate Christianity, communist government, imbalanced economy and Islam, the horses also represent the antichrist. He is an apostate Christian who is a communist and a political leader who will have control over the economy and will be in union with Islam. Some of this matches the description of the antichrist in the last part of Daniel 11. In the first part of Daniel 11, Anitochus is a foreshadow of the antichrist and he was helped into power by apostate Jews. We will see the same thing as the liberal apostate church will be deceived into helping the antichrist into power.  The phrase history repeats itself is very true. When you are studying Revelation you have to also consider history.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  776
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

On 10/20/2020 at 5:36 PM, Moby said:

Please watch this 2 minute video to see how close we are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24SyRE1aN1Q

It marvels me that more Christians can not see that not all of the church is the bride:

100fold ~ gold ~ sun glory ~ bride ~ top of mount Zion

60fold ~ silver ~ moon glory ~ virgins ~ circles the midsection of mount Zion

30fold ~ precious stones ~ star glory ~ wedding guests ~ circles the lower 1/3 of mount Zion

The 144000 in Rev 14 welcome Jesus 2nd coming to mount Zion at His 2nd coming with raptured saints after defeatinf antichrist at Atmageddon battle.