• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

3 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

I'm aware of this claim and know it to be false. It's a gross misrepresentation of a six-year legal battle involving students from a Chicago school district originated by a blog called "The College Fix." Again, speaking the truth is required if one loves Truth whom is none other than Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

There's enough evil in this world without adding more to cast upon the heap of iniquity. Lying words spoken by some who harbor no love for the truth adds to the darkness of this world ruled by Satan.

Check out any of these articles. Last I knew, the links were still good: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-administration-to-instruct-schools-to-accommodate-transgender-students/2016/05/12/0ed1c50e-18ab-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html?utm_term=.a116f4253677 

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us/transgender-bathrooms.html 

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/12/politics/transgender-bathrooms-obama-administration/ 

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435172/transgender-bathrooms-title-ix-justice-departments-transgender-activism 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/22/texas-judge-block-obama-transgender-bathroom-order/ 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/08/22/texas-judge-temporarily-blocks-obamas-transgender-directive/89094722/ 

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-texas-transgender-directive-20160822-snap-story.html 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/22/judge-blocks-obama-administration-directive-on-transgender-facilities-use.html

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, johnthebaptist said:

I can think of few things more vile than forcing girls to shower with boys at school.

Transsexuals are not homosexuals.

They are people who either have hormonal and/or developmental issues. Or they have body dysmorphophobia.

Either way, they are ill and need help and compassion.

They are not transvestites, who parody females.

And they are not the same people who want to use their affliction to gain access to vulnerable ones of either sex for perverted reasons. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

24 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

If you are one of those forcing girls to shower with boys at school, I think you'll find Judgment Day unpleasant.

Excuse me me.  I'm not forcing anyone to shower with anyone. :blink:

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology

2 minutes ago, leah777 said:

Transsexuals are not homosexuals.

They are people who either have hormonal and/or developmental issues. Or they have body dysmorphophobia.

Either way, they are ill and need help and compassion.

They are not transvestites, who parody females.

And they are not the same people who want to use their affliction to gain access to vulnerable ones of either sex for perverted reasons. 

The Lord made it clear that a man is not supposed to go to bed with another man as he would a woman - it is an abomination (Leviticus 18:22). People try to get around this commandment, but come Judgment Day, either you obeyed the Lord or you didn't.

1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

Excuse me me.  I'm not forcing anyone to shower with anyone. :blink:

Do you vote for the people that do force girls to shower with boys?

24 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

If you are one of those forcing girls to shower with boys at school, I think you'll find Judgment Day unpleasant.

This is nothing to do with transsexuals. The few transsexuals are being used by a lobby of perverts to justify the perverts gaining access to vulnerable people. 

Transsexuals are victims in the game of the pedophiles and perverts who prey on women and children and seek further access to them.

Just now, leah777 said:

This is nothing to do with transsexuals. The few transsexuals are being used by a lobby of perverts to justify the perverts gaining access to vulnerable people. 

Transsexuals are victims in the game of the pedophiles and perverts who prey on women and children and seek further access to them.

God says a man cannot have sex with a man. Either you obey or you don't.

2 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

The Lord made it clear that a man is not supposed to go to bed with another man as he would a woman - it is an abomination (Leviticus 18:22). People try to get around this commandment, but come Judgment Day, either you obeyed the Lord or you didn't.

You neither understand what a genuine transsexual is, nor are you willing to learn and differentiate between them and homosexuals.

Mind you, you are not willing to understand who and what pedophiles are either, so I am not surprised.

Edited by leah777

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,287
  • Content Per Day:  7.10
  • Days Won:  99

2 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

Thanks for sharing the articles. While this has nothing to do with the OP it still addresses lying words being spoken by some for the sake of their argument which is at stake in this topic. The directive of the Obama administration is not the law of the land nor are girls being forced to shower with boys, @johnthebaptist. I understand many wish to believe such a thing and it's not my place to argue against these beliefs. Those who wish to embrace falsehood, will embrace falsehood regardless of Truth. 

The ruling in question occurred in 2019, not in 2016 as the articles you shared are dated. Attention to detail and care about the truth is paramount when one wishes to argue a position, John. Thanks for sharing.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

Just now, johnthebaptist said:

Do you vote for the people that do force girls to shower with boys?

It is really none of your business who I vote for.  

With that said, This topic is going off in another direction that I do not wish to go in.  So I will be going now. 

• Well Said! 1