• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

8 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

His silence on the subject speaks volumes, in my humble opinion.

I can't figure out what he is up to. I think it would be better if he were to just call homosexuality an abomination. What is he trying to accomplish? We now have boys, who say they want to be girls, showering with girls at school. 

58 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

I'm not a fan of this pope, but I want to make sure he is quoted accurately.

What does this have to do with anything said here?  I guess I missed something from someone I have on Ignore.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology

6 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

What does this have to do with anything said here?  I guess I missed something from someone I have on Ignore.

I was responding to Mike Mclees's comment.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

8 hours ago, leah777 said:

He is accepting civil partnership.

He is given them his approval and the Bible tells us NOT to do that. "Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them". (Romans 1:32) (KJV "have pleasure in them that do them")

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

5 hours ago, johnthebaptist said:

We now have boys, who say they want to be girls, showering with girls at school. 

Do you blame them?  The school has no right to put shemales on display for people to bully. 

God made us black and white, male and female so we could be united not divided. Some people just need to make peace with themselves and who they are. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.72
  • Days Won:  1

some people need an education here. This is all so sad.

Being gay is not a sin, I know many celibate gay Christians. The practice of homosexuality is a sin, the same sin as sex outside marriage for heterosexuals who are not married to each other.

Jesus died for all. God loves us all. Not just the heterosexuals.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology

6 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

Do you blame them?  The school has no right to put shemales on display for people to bully. 

God made us black and white, male and female so we could be united not divided. Some people just need to make peace with themselves and who they are. 

I can think of few things more vile than forcing girls to shower with boys at school.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.71

14 hours ago, leah777 said:

Not gay marriage. He is accepting civil partnership. Not marriage in church or with a religious ceremony or blessing.

Civil partnership is different. 

Let's get the terminology and what is being discussed right please.

Civil partnership is just a polite word for the evil this man is promoting.

But many prefer different terminologies.

Here are a few:  Fetus instead of life,  Choice instead of murder,  Civil partnership instead of sexual perversion, Sexual orientation instead of pedophilia. It is all a way to hide the evil and make it all more acceptable of defensible to many.

it works. I use it myself at times.... I don't snore, I breath heavy.  I don't have fat its all just relaxed muscle....

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,137
  • Content Per Day:  7.06
  • Days Won:  97

We should abstain from bringing railing accusations against our enemy no matter whom that enemy might be.

But Michael the archangel, when he disputed with the devil and argued about the body of Moses, did not dare pronounce against him a railing judgment, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!” (Jude 1:9 NASB)

Indeed, we are called upon to love our enemies returning evil with good (Luke 6:35), remembering that vengeance belongs to the Lord. He will repay (Romans 12:19).  

How is putting words in the mouth of our neighbor --- no matter who they are, even the pope of Rome --- a godly witness to this world? "Lying lips are abomination to the Lord" (Proverbs 12:22) and "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor" (Exodus 20:16) convict any and all of slanderous speech against their neighbor, a custom of this world under the rulership of the evil one.

Those who proclaim evil as good are judged with the ruler of this world who was a liar from the beginning. We who are called by His name ought to be circumspect in all we do and say, abstaining from bringing accusation and thus returning evil, with evil. It's by the example of those who engage in such lawlessness that the name of the Holy One is blasphemed among the nations. 

Be a light to this world which God so loved, He sent His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. We love the sinner, not the sin, just as our Father in heaven loves us. 

• Brilliant! 1