• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Tigger56 said:

Sexual orientation instead of pedophilia.

pedophilia is not confined to or part of sexual orientation. Are you suggesting that homosexuality = pedophile?

Pedophilia knows no orientation and is prevalent in heterosexuals too - male and female ones. Its not an orientations.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

27 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

We should abstain from bringing railing accusations against our enemy no matter whom that enemy might be.

But Michael the archangel, when he disputed with the devil and argued about the body of Moses, did not dare pronounce against him a railing judgment, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!” (Jude 1:9 NASB)

Indeed, we are called upon to love our enemies returning evil with good (Luke 6:35), remembering that vengeance belongs to the Lord. He will repay (Romans 12:19).  

How is putting words in the mouth of our neighbor --- no matter who they are, even the pope of Rome --- a godly witness to this world? "Lying lips are abomination to the Lord" (Proverbs 12:22) and "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor" (Exodus 20:16) convict any and all of slanderous speech against their neighbor, a custom of this world under the rulership of the evil one.

Those who proclaim evil as good are judged with the ruler of this world who was a liar from the beginning. We who are called by His name ought to be circumspect in all we do and say, abstaining from bringing accusation and thus returning evil, with evil. It's by the example of those who engage in such lawlessness that the name of the Holy One is blasphemed among the nations. 

Be a light to this world which God so loved, He sent His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. We love the sinner, not the sin, just as our Father in heaven loves us. 

Was is not our Lord Jesus who gave hiss disciples all athority to judge sin in heaven and earth. He whos sins you remit are remitted and  those not are not remited  John 20:23.

Is sin justified by God ? even those who sin against their own body.

Sometimes i don't think read the Bible 

2 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

Was is not our Lord Jesus who gave hiss disciples all athority to judge sin in heaven and earth. He whos sins you remit are remitted and  those not are not remited  John 20:23.

Is sin justified by God ? even those who sin against their own body.

Sometimes i don't think read the Bible 

You miss the point. To judge, one must have all the accurate facts. Incorrect or misleading giving of those facts, as in your original post, are not acceptable for accurate understanding, so injustice happens. Informed decisions cannot happen in the abscence of full disclosure.

• Well Said! 1

13 minutes ago, leah777 said:

You miss the point. To judge, one must have all the accurate facts. Incorrect or misleading giving of those facts, as in your original post, are not acceptable for accurate understanding, so injustice happens. Informed decisions cannot happen in the abscence of full disclosure.

I have no understanding of what you  say. Am I evil because I point out evil

Would you say Jesus was evil because he pointed out evil

16 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

I have no understanding of what you  say. Am I evil because I point out evil

Would you say Jesus was evil because he pointed out evil

Again, you missed the point. And your second paragraph is beyond insulting. To ask if I would say Jesus is evil - our interaction ends now.

4 minutes ago, leah777 said:

Again, you missed the point. And your second paragraph is beyond insulting. To ask if I would say Jesus is evil - our interaction ends now.

No insult intended. Just trying to make a point. If someone came and insulted you Father would you not be angry. What is wrong is wrong and how do we know the wrong unless it is pointed out to us the wrong. Is that not why God gave us His word. should we be quiet little mice in a corner. Jesus said to the disciples what I have given you in secret, shout from the roof tops. maybe its not me missing the point.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

I have this to ask and maybe someone can answer.  I am not  Catholic. The Catholic church holds to many believes that I do not agree with. Thus the reason why I am not Catholic. So my question is. Since I am not Catholic, why should I care what the Pope says? Or what the Catholic church says?   

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I have this to ask and maybe someone can answer.  I am not  Catholic. The Catholic church holds to many believes that I do not agree with. Thus the reason why I am not Catholic. So my question is. Since I am not Catholic, why should I care what the Pope says? Or what the Catholic church says?   

There is much you  do not know concerning the church of Rome. They are a powerful influence in the world. They are the church of Rev 17. This church miss leads the whole world, and they are not innocent. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

1 hour ago, johnthebaptist said:

I can think of few things more vile than forcing girls to shower with boys at school.

One in 500 have a extra sex chromosome. Maybe they should make arrangements for them to have a private shower and not have to be put on public display. I was in boarding school and the army. It was never an issue for me to find a time when no one was using the shower and I had it all to myself. I understand this is one of the may issues they have in public schools. We need to get God back into the schools. We need to get rid of the secular school system and this issue about the showers is just the tip of the iceberg. 

God made us male and female so we could be united not divided. This starts with people being at peace with themselves and who they are. I personally do not think drugs and surgery is a cure for this sort of an issue. There can be traps out there that we need to be careful to avoid. 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

2 minutes ago, JohnR7 said:

One in 500 have a extra sex chromosome. Maybe they should make arrangements for them to have a private shower and not have to be put on public display. I was in boarding school and the army. It was never an issue for me to find a time when no one was using the shower and I had it all to myself. I understand this is one of the may issues they have in public schools. We need to get God back into the schools. We need to get rid of the secular school system and this issue about the showers is just the tip of the iceberg. 

God made us male and female so we could be united not divided. This starts with people being at peace with themselves and who they are. I personally do not think drugs and surgery is a cure for this sort of an issue. There can be traps out there that we need to be careful to avoid. 

I can see no reason to force girls to shower with boys at school.