IGNORED

Book of Enoch?

FrankIeCip

On 11/5/2020 at 10:15 AM, Dennis1209 said:

Yeah, we both could go on all day citing examples :D But I haves me some chickens and chores to attend to shortly.

I think I could even make a case for getting help from the evil spiritual world in modern times. The disassembly of the 'Seat of Satan' and the Ishtar Gate'; and reassembled in Berlin, Germany. The help the Nazis got getting 50 years ahead in technology almost overnight. What von Braun said where they got their help from; the Nazis were not a political or ideological system; it was an evil satanic worship cult. 

For 2 cents, I might even throw in the Large Hadron Collider in the mix?

Here chick, chick, chick, chick... :D 

Operation Paperclip and Werner Von Braun is a red herring in this discussion of the Book of Enoch.  Jude, Peter and Jesus quoted from the book of Enoch, that's a irrefutable fact.  Do we throw out the Books of Jude, 2 Peter and Matthew because you or someone else doesn't like what it teaches about angels?  Who kept it out of the OT scriptures?  It was the people who assembled the Bible in 405 AD, the Roman Catholic Church.  Are you under papal authority?

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  348
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,499
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Operation Paperclip and Werner Von Braun is a red herring in this discussion of the Book of Enoch.  Jude, Peter and Jesus quoted from the book of Enoch, that's a irrefutable fact.  Do we throw out the Books of Jude, 2 Peter and Matthew because you or someone else doesn't like what it teaches about angels?  Who kept it out of the OT scriptures?  It was the people who assembled the Bible in 405 AD, the Roman Catholic Church.  Are you under papal authority?

Your making unsubstantiated accusations referring to me. Copy and paste something I've written "anywhere"; that I've disparaged the book of 1 Enoch [other than it's not inspired and has errors]; or made any claim that it's not referenced or quoted in scripture.

A fallacy argument? The book of 1 Enoch and what Paperclip brought to our shores; are both steeped in the supernatural and occult. There interwoven in the big picture.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Your making unsubstantiated accusations referring to me. Copy and paste something I've written "anywhere"; that I've disparaged the book of 1 Enoch [other than it's not inspired and has errors]; or made any claim that it's not referenced or quoted in scripture.

A fallacy argument? The book of 1 Enoch and what Paperclip brought to our shores; are both steeped in the supernatural and occult. There interwoven in the big picture.

All I need to do is highlight what you just wrote.  But I can't do that because I am stuck using the default website.

If you want to start a topic on Paperclip, put it in the Conspiracy section.

Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,100
  • Content Per Day:  9.71
  • Days Won:  149

This ( operation paper clip) seems relevant to me in asking, are the watchers still involved? 

I guess some make different connections than others.

Operation paper clip DID happen without a doubt. The people who we brought over were in the Waffen SS. The SS was the occult arm of the German Military. Many of those people served in high government positions. The Germans were unexplainably ahead of everyone else by at least 50 years in technology. Even some of the Germans themselves have stated that they had "help".

Not really sure what a red herring is :) One of those internet terms I never learned.

But these events certainly lead to some very strong  associations that connect to " the watchers".

If a person thinks all of Enoch is bunk. Might as well stop right there because there is no relevancy to something we don't think is real.

I see too many connections to completely dismiss it all as 100% bogus. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  287
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/07/1967

I think the Book of Enoch is interesting because it expands on the events of Gen 6. Clearly some things in the Book of Enoch are very wrong. But I do believe we are coming in to a time where what occurred in Gen 6, will become very important.

There seems to be something that occurred In Gen 6 that involved the alteration of DNA and the creation of hybrids. Irredeemable hybrids at that. 

That angels are not given in marriage does not mean that fallen angels were not perverted, or able to assume human forms. Or have some other dark art available to them.

The Book of Enoch is not scripture but it has historical and contextual value.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,087
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

In prayer for all

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  348
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,499
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/5/2020 at 10:02 AM, Starise said:

I will be forever associated with chickens here :o Oh well it could be worse. LOL!

I appreciate the jest. ;) To think having the chickens wasn't even my idea!! I'm not really a chicken person. Not really a hobby.

I think there is much to be said about the Nazis in regard to secret knowledge. The Vril Society and other things many of them were into at the time. Generally speaking the occult mixed in with the idea that they were a master race.  Through operation Paper Clip we got many of them over here in the US free to continue unhindered in whatever they were working on. Many of the rest of them went on to South America to live great lives afterwards. Maybe even Hitler. ...........I think there's a VERY good argument that certain elements of government are involved with them even now. How they are presenting themselves is likely false. The space brothers who come in peace?

The ones whispering to new agers  they are from the planet Orion and they come in peace.  Those assisting remote viewers. Gotta open up that 3rd eye to see any of it. :o

All of these roads lead back to the same place IMHO.

Take it or leave it. Like it or hate it. I made a few songs about 5 years go related to this and similar subjects. They are up so might as well link then since it's relevant.

One is called The " Heights of Zaphon". I worked with an Australian engineer to maybe put it out as a film runner to a show. It has very few words because we didn't know how it might be placed. If you listen you can hear me singing , I fell Far, from my star............this is a reference to the rebellion in heaven and the angels who fell from it.

Those who studied Gods and mountains will see the relation to "Zaphon".

Here's another one I wrote with the idea of wise men or angels on mountains and the "war". This is referring to the spiritual war we are in and these entities who are involved in it. The " Wise Man Of Wongo" is one of the good guys fighting the evil guys. 

That music was great!

Those who studied Gods and mountains will see the relation to "Zaphon".

I'm barely scratching the surface of it but; there's more of a correlation between mountains, gardens, god's [elohim & bene elohim] than most are aware. The association between Greek & Mesopotamian mythology; the Titans; demi-god's and the Bible [cf. Genesis 6:1-4; Deuteronomy 32: and Matthew 17:2; etc.]. 

Much too long to delve into but, Deuteronomy Chapter 32: alone is packed with hours and hours worth of detailed in depth careful study; and its association with other scripture forming the "big picture". Of why evil is so bad and prevalent today.

It wasn't only the fall in the Garden IMHO.

And speaking of chickens :exclaimation: I'm now on my 4th set; I have chickens only for the free eggs. With what I spend for chicken pellets, scratch, oyster shell, straw, time and labor; Walmart eggs are a bargain. But, it's a privilege and blessing to share them with my Brothers & Sister in Christ at church. 

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,100
  • Content Per Day:  9.71
  • Days Won:  149

Thanks Dennis for comments. Didn't mean to take this OT but it seemed to fit at the time :)

I have studied some of it ( the relationships of mountains to the so called gods) Yahweh met with Moses on a mountain. There seems to be some significance there.

Eastern religion seems tied to mountains as well if looking at things like the Shinto shrines all over Japan, many on mountains . Also many Buddhist locations are on mountains or high locales. 

As an admitted oddball mysteries investigator, I can't help also remember all of those mostly cigar shaped craft seen over volcanoes. What do you suppose that is? Any theories?

I'll have to check out Deuteronomy  32 to see what you mean specifically. Thanks!

The chickens. I'm still feeding ours. No eggs yet. :( They are pretty birds though.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 11 months later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  695
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/17/1973

Love me some Enoch

My favorite part is when he sees all the angels

1In the year 500, in the seventh month, on the fourteenth day of the month in the life of Enoch. and the host of the Most High, and the angels, a thousand thousands and ten thousand times ten thousand, were 2disquieted with a great disquiet. And the Head of Days sat on the throne of His glory, and the angels and the righteous stood around Him.

3And a great trembling seized me,
And fear took hold of me,
And my loins gave way,
And dissolved were my reins,
And I fell upon my face.

4And Michael sent another angel from among the holy ones and he raised me up, and when he had raised me up my spirit returned; for I had not been able to endure the look of this host, and the 5commotion and the quaking of the heaven. And Michael said unto me: 'Why art thou disquieted with such a vision?

Thats a lot of angels ,.and I found it Funny Michael is like “ what’s the big deal?

BECAUSE IM NOT AN ARCHANGEL  OK MICHAEL DONT JUDGE ME!??

imagine you see this many angels ready to go to battle amped up at the end of days 10,000 x 10,000 angels ready to go to war ! And Michael just blows it off like “ eh no big deal man” 

I found that pretty funny., Michael doesn’t know what it’s like to be human?

Didnt mean to resurrect this thread but Enoch is one of my favorites in the Apocrypha

SHALOM❤️

Edited by MrBear
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 11/3/2020 at 1:33 PM, FrankIeCip said:

Just wondering your thoughts on this. Paul referred to it so do you think it’s inspired or not? Thanks, Frank ??

Where did Paul make any reference to Enoch's book?