• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Chicken coop2 said:

FBI investigating after Trump supporters surround Biden campaign bus in Texas

Sorry that won't wash. Counter-facts that don't fit the narrative are, ipso facto, fake news. :D

3 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I have no idea why. The man is anything but Godly! Dose not even have the character of Godliness.  I don't care who gets made at me for saying this but it is the truth!  

Watch me get myself kicked out of my own thread.  

Some of his supporters consider him to be a modern day Cyrus. I.e. not a godly man, but God's man. Except he really doesn't compare to Cyrus very well. (Billy Ray, maybe ;) ). 

A couple of articles you might find interesting in understanding the mindset of Trump's Christian supporters. (They're really not all crazy True Believerism/QAnon conspiracy theorists). 

This one is about the Cyrus the Great comparison: ttps://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2018/october-web-only/donald-trump-cyrus-prophecy-old-testament.html

This one concerning other reasons why some Christians support him and others don't. https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2020/november-web-only/trump-election-politics-church-kingdom.html?fbclid=IwAR0abw84RGTIYS6Nb1UDgGiWDUjRMwj63vdaTbuaYJbi6l19GYoHB8kr0WQ

(I disagree with one comment in that article "How could this be so? The two groups are not divided along theological lines" That's not the case. The two groups have quite different end-time theologies. The division isn't really new.)

I'm not fan of Trump (I know, such a surprise!) but I will recognise that he has achieved some good things. It's just a shame that he, in my view, was incapable of being a truly great leader. Four years ago, I was hoping it was a case of "cometh the time, cometh the man", but sadly not. I'm glad he is out. I'm not glad Biden and Harris are in! 

Edited by NotAllThere

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

We the People sounds a lot better than, the elephants or the donkeys, the red or the blue, or whatever. The division is sickening, just a big blame game. Been watching from the side lines since i'm not a voter. It doesn't seem i have a voice in the matter. But Biden seems to be a nice change if it sticks.

One difference is sleepy will be sleeping nights instead of tweeting all night.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

6 hours ago, NotAllThere said:

Sorry that won't wash. Counter-facts that don't fit the narrative are, ipso facto, fake news. :D

Sorry but no. It is not fake news.  There are several links supporting this story along with video.   https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-launches-investigation-biden-bus-incident-texas-trump-supporters/

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,104
  • Content Per Day:  9.70
  • Days Won:  149

15 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I can just see Trump rolling around on the floor of the White House kicking his feet saying "But I won ! I won! Whaaaaaa! ":rofl::24:

I think he needs a big hug :D

I will.................... after it is confirmed he is the winner.

We really have no choice.

• Thumbs Up 1

58 minutes ago, Starise said:

I think he needs a big hug :D

I know I do. But not close up. I'm not a hugger.  

2 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I know I do. But not close up. I'm not a hugger.  

How about moshing?

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 11/8/2020 at 10:52 PM, LadyKay said:

accusations of election fraud

Election fraud is not the issue right now. The issue is the deadline for the vote. Late votes tend to be democratic, so they want to prolong the deadline as long as they can. Early vote tend to be Republican so they want to stop count any votes received after Nov 3.  Right now it looks like this is an issue for the Court to decide. They should have resolved this issue before the election.  Although the issue is the same, are you going to favor the liberals or the conservatives. This is a very close election. Right now Biden has around 113,000 more votes than Trump.  This is a very narrow lead and those votes could easily disappear in a puff of smoke. So now the debate has to do with what is a legal vote and what votes should be disqualified. 

4 minutes ago, JohnR7 said:

Election fraud is not the issue right now. The issue is the deadline for the vote. Late votes tend to be democratic, so they want to prolong the deadline as long as they can. Early vote tend to be Republican so they want to stop count any votes received after Nov 3. 

I think this is a state issue. States handle the whole voting thing. Some states allow mail in ballots to be counted as long as they are post marked by Nov. 3. Other states will not count ballots that come in after Nov 3 even if they are post marked by the 3 or before. It did not help matters that Trump refuses to fund the post office and appointed some guy to change everything and dismantle mail sorting things or something like that.  

Well anyway. I am just chilling waiting to see what is going to happen. Feel like the US is a child in a  custody right now between two parents. Or a reality tv wanting to see what happens in the season final. 

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

dismantle mail sorting things or something like that.  

That is pretty much just fake news. The machines they took out were used for sorting magazines. Today the internet has taken over so they do not need the machines for handling magazines as much anymore. Magazine subscriptions are way down.