Mantis

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

Have you ever seen a demon? I have, black shadow figure. Before Jesus revealed himself to me I was paralyzed three times in my sleep. The third time a black shadow figure sat on my chest and tried to suffocate me. This has been experienced by many, many people throughout history. All with a similar experience. Seeing an entity and feeling the absolute dread and hatred towards you. Now science will explain this away but if you have ever experienced this you know it is supernatural.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_person

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,119
  • Content Per Day:  9.67
  • Days Won:  149

I haven't had this experience, but I recently spoke with someone who described it when he went through it. There's also that podcast I mentioned once, but I'm not necessarily wanting to help him get play counts because he's profiting off of evil things ( for the most part) . Listening to that sometimes I can see that these things are happening more often than many people might realize. Lots of people are hesitant to talk for fear someone will think they are crazy.

I tend to follow subjects to a very deep level and this was no exception. I probably know more about it than I really want to know now.

People who describe seeing these "shadows" describe them as being darker than the darkest night. Not really dark the way we think of it. More a total loss of light, almost like a void in space. A black shape that moves. Not really a shadow. One main goal of demons is possession and I think being paralyzed is the beginning of that process. I once came upon someone I would swear was possessed. They were speaking in their sleep and the voice had the qualities of a  "collective" voice. Odd I know. I had the impression it was more than one. What "they" were saying was totally out of character for this person. The speech manner wasn't right. They never speak like this when they are awake. Me being probably naive' to a degree, I immediately grabbed them by the shins and started praying. The "things" went away. Knowing what I know now I probably should have been far more cautious.

I believe these things take advantage of many people in their sleep. Interestingly you will find similar descriptions from people who claim aliens came for them in the night. I think they are one and the same. 

The person I recently spoke with will not sleep on his back any more because of it. I don't think Christians need worry about possession. They can probably be hounded though. I mentioned some incidents in another post elsewhere.

There's a thin line here in learning about these things and getting too involved. If you are finding yourself more interested in this than the things of the Lord, It's probably time to pull away from it. It's ok to know about great white sharks, but it's probably not a good idea to go swimming around a group of hungry ones.

I would challenge you to also look at all of the great supernatural occurrences in the Bible. There's a place where this sort of thing get very unhealthy.

• Thumbs Up 3

47 minutes ago, Starise said:

I haven't had this experience, but I recently spoke with someone who described it when he went through it. There's also that podcast I mentioned once, but I'm not necessarily wanting to help him get play counts because he's profiting off of evil things ( for the most part) . Listening to that sometimes I can see that these things are happening more often than many people might realize. Lots of people are hesitant to talk for fear someone will think they are crazy.

I tend to follow subjects to a very deep level and this was no exception. I probably know more about it than I really want to know now.

People who describe seeing these "shadows" describe them as being darker than the darkest night. Not really dark the way we think of it. More a total loss of light, almost like a void in space. A black shape that moves. Not really a shadow. One main goal of demons is possession and I think being paralyzed is the beginning of that process. I once came upon someone I would swear was possessed. They were speaking in their sleep and the voice had the qualities of a  "collective" voice. Odd I know. I had the impression it was more than one. What "they" were saying was totally out of character for this person. The speech manner wasn't right. They never speak like this when they are awake. Me being probably naive' to a degree, I immediately grabbed them by the shins and started praying. The "things" went away. Knowing what I know now I probably should have been far more cautious.

I believe these things take advantage of many people in their sleep. Interestingly you will find similar descriptions from people who claim aliens came for them in the night. I think they are one and the same. 

The person I recently spoke with will not sleep on his back any more because of it. I don't think Christians need worry about possession. They can probably be hounded though. I mentioned some incidents in another post elsewhere.

There's a thin line here in learning about these things and getting too involved. If you are finding yourself more interested in this than the things of the Lord, It's probably time to pull away from it. It's ok to know about great white sharks, but it's probably not a good idea to go swimming around a group of hungry ones.

I would challenge you to also look at all of the great supernatural occurrences in the Bible. There's a place where this sort of thing get very unhealthy.

That was a pretty good description of the shadow figures. And you are correct, if you are a christian you have nothing to worry about. The one I saw had very long alienesque fingers. I watched a show called "the nightmare" which is all about this. "Aliens" seem to be demons or fallen angels. I like what you said about not getting to intercede in these things and to keep your interest in the Lord. 

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,119
  • Content Per Day:  9.67
  • Days Won:  149

3 minutes ago, Mantis said:

That was a pretty good description of the shadow figures. And you are correct, if you are a christian you have nothing to worry about. The one I saw had very long alienesque fingers. I watched a show called "the nightmare" which is all about this. "Aliens" seem to be demons or fallen angels. I like what you said about not getting to intercede in these things and to keep your interest in the Lord. 

Yeah, I realized after gathering a lot of data that these types of things were just repeating themselves. Granted I still occasionally listen to "that" podcast where real people call in with their real experiences. Sometimes there's a "head scratcher" but not often.

What really never ceases to amaze me is there are so few who run to the Father for answers. They would rather fish for minnows than go out into the deep where the big fish are. "Playing at the edges" of this paranormal stuff for a cheap thrill when they could be doing a lot more than sitting in some empty insane asylum waiting for a voice on the recorder or some other thing. It can be seen as occult because it's trying to find something spiritual apart from the avenues God recommends.

For me it's more like watching a smashup derby to see who's going to get creamed. The big dummy is playing with fire. I wonder how long till they get burned. Pass the popcorn.  

I had an interest in UFOs for awhile. We seen them. That led me to an investigation into dark government projects. Associations with aliens (demons). Underground bases. Murders that look like suicides and a whole lot more. The world is a whole lot more unusual than some think it is.If I start into some of it, it's only going to induce more worry for some people. I know enough about some of it to know it's dark and it's deep. If we had answers it wouldn't be a secret so we are left to try and figure it out which often leads to trouble in logic. Should we figure it all out? 

All we really need to know is God is in control. If we rely on Him we will be saved. NOTHING can separate us from the love of Christ.

• Thumbs Up 4

Amen!

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  268
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/27/1990

I have had what is called sleep paralysis a few times. One time I had it I felt like something picked me up and flew me down the stairs and another I saw a black figure like you described floating above me. Screamed my head off and scared the heck out of my family. Thankfully haven't had it recently.

Edited by Mozart's Starling
  • Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Mantis said:

Have you ever seen a demon? I have, black shadow figure. Before Jesus revealed himself to me I was paralyzed three times in my sleep. The third time a black shadow figure sat on my chest and tried to suffocate me. This has been experienced by many, many people throughout history. All with a similar experience. Seeing an entity and feeling the absolute dread and hatred towards you. Now science will explain this away but if you have ever experienced this you know it is supernatural.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_person

Im sure people will only mock me if i tell them the story.

But it appeared beside my bed for 2 hours at night, it came from the well inside the house. My body was frozen n cud not even move my finger, its eyes were 3x size of man n of fire like candle n bent like whip.

It also tried to kill our housemaid who screamed horrible for help at 3 oclock am n when we reached her she said a tall dark shadow choked her neck n she wrestled n screamed, i knew it came from the well n tried to kill me 7 times, the last time it pushed me from the back to the water tank n i cud not raise my head, n started to inhale water into lungs n everthing was darkened, but then my housemaid came n screamed n she took my head out of the water. It came from the well inside the house.

You wudnt believe if i say that tall black demon spirit might caused many death to those who lived be4 us at that house n caused many strange tragic accidents at the road around the house, one day i narrowly escaped in a split of a second from a car which tried to sueeze my belly to the electric pole, too bad the next day, a young girl was sueezed there by a car to the electric pole n passed away. At the same spot.

The book of Enoch explained the spirit of hybrid died of the flood n haunting. Their creation was not acceptable n sinful.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,295
  • Content Per Day:  7.10
  • Days Won:  99

I believe you all. God willing, I might write more about this in my testimony. I've witnessed demons and a principality in dreams and visions beginning with my first memories of life. 

@R. Hartono, what you describe is identical to a being I called "the destroyer" from a recurring nightmare many years ago. It slaughtered everyone around me. It was darkness --- like a shadow --- and undeniably lethal.  

The demons were horrific creatures, bizarre hybrids of men and beasts. One was like a frog with the body of a man; another had horns and blood-red eyes. They glared at me but paled in comparison to the one who vowed to take my life one way or the other. The demons fled before this man as he stood before me. His countenance was dark and a retinue accompanied him...  it wasn't until I was older that I realized this man was a ruler of wickedness --- a spiritual power of darkness --- and the enemy I faced in the wilderness later in life. 

This prince swore an oath to take my life in those dreams and visions where he was revealed to me. I was afflicted by this principality and nearly lost my life... but the Spirit of the Lord descended and delivered me from the throne's terrifying power. 

Edited by Marathoner
typos
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,295
  • Content Per Day:  7.10
  • Days Won:  99

My understanding of angels differs from others on account of what I have seen and heard. There are the holy ones whom I refer to as the stars of heaven; these present themselves before the Lord on the mount of assembly.  There are our fellow servants whom I have also seen and heard, those who serve the Lord like the stars of heaven do but in a different capacity. These are angels in the sense of the word which others are familiar with... they are messengers of God's glory and carry out His will as it pleases the Lord. The holy ones are the most familiar for I have seen them arrayed in their glory. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

43 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

I believe you all. God willing, I might write more about this in my testimony. I've witnessed demons and a principality in dreams and visions beginning with my first memories of life. 

@R. Hartono, what you describe is identical to a being I called "the destroyer" from a recurring nightmare many years ago. It slaughtered everyone around me. It was darkness --- like a shadow --- and undeniably lethal.  

The demons were horrific creatures, bizarre hybrids of men and beasts. One was like a frog with the body of a man; another had horns and blood-red eyes. They glared at me but paled in comparison to the one who vowed to take my life one way or the other. The demons fled before this man as he stood before me. His countenance was dark and a retinue accompanied him...  it wasn't until I was older that I realized this man was a ruler of wickedness --- a spiritual power of darkness --- and the enemy I faced in the wilderness later in life. 

This prince swore an oath to take my life in those dreams and visions where he was revealed to me. I was afflicted by this principality and nearly lost my life... but the Spirit of the Lord descended and delivered me from the throne's terrifying power. 

Judging from their shape i believe they were the spirit of deceased hybrid. what i saw for two hours was real, i didnt dream n it had power to freeze mybody that i cud not scream for help, it was abt 2,3 meters high. I closed my eyes n peek from time to time, it didnt disappear, after that seven times i almost get killed. 

• Thumbs Up 1