• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Starise said:

Of course another option is people see things that are demons but it isn't necessarily clear in the Bible what disembodied demons look like because most instances of demons involve possession. 

I have studied lots of "paranormal" things and I can confirm that people see things often as dark shapes. If they aren't demons what do you posit they are?

Scripture please.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

1 minute ago, Ozarkbound said:

Scripture please.

You didn't answer my question.

I'll repeat. What do you posit the things people see are if they aren't demons? 

Just now, Starise said:

You didn't answer my question.

I'll repeat. What do you posit the things people see are if they aren't demons? 

I don't posit anything. 

You didn't post scripture. 

Which is more important, what is posited or what scripture says?

Hallucinations and paralysis are caused by a disrupted boundary between dream sleep and wakefulness.

https://www.sleepfoundation.org/narcolepsy/symptoms#:~:text=Hallucinations and paralysis are caused,directly from a waking state.

Just now, Ozarkbound said:

I don't posit anything. 

You didn't post scripture. 

Which is more important, what is posited or what scripture says?

The OP was " Have you Ever Seen a Demon".

Scripture always rules every time, however not everything that happens in the supernatural realm is clearly described in scripture in great detail. This is one such instance.

Demanding a direct reference to everything supernatural in the Bible isn't reasonable nor does it negate the experiences of those who have seen it first hand. I can tell you sleep paralysis is very real and most who experience it see beings. Not to mention the dark shapes people see that seem to have the ability to change shape or assume other shapes.

If you won't believe anything without a bible verse that directly connects it, I understand, however there are hundreds and maybe thousands of people who were once skeptics and are now believers due to an experience.

You have two choices, Either believe there is something to it or don't believe it. I have seen and looked into enough of it to know it happens, it's real and I believe it's demonic. For those who don't believe it, I think it discredits all of the people who went out on a limb to tell about something that happened at the expense of someone thinking they are crazy. I respect them for that. I see enough similarity to be convinced, aside from the few fake stories out there.

4 minutes ago, Ozarkbound said:

Hallucinations and paralysis are caused by a disrupted boundary between dream sleep and wakefulness.

https://www.sleepfoundation.org/narcolepsy/symptoms#:~:text=Hallucinations and paralysis are caused,directly from a waking state.

This is the standard scientific explanation by the same people who believe in evolution. I believe there are both medical and scientific explanations and not all exposures can be attributed to the same things.

When  person mentions beings (as happens quite often) I have to look at other things. Hundreds of people wouldn't be seeing the same beings during these events if it was all the brain playing trick on them.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Starise said:

You have two choices, Either believe there is something to it or don't believe it. I have seen and looked into enough of it to know it happens, it's real and I believe it's demonic. 

I see no reason to go in circles on this topic, so this will be my last post as I have said all I have to say on the topic.

Ok, I won't belive it. I provided you with a link that explains to you what you are experiencing. I would think it would be a relief to you to know that there is an alternate explanation available. That is unless you want to be visited by demons.

Edited by Ozarkbound

* Sigh* Ok let me provide a link- 

15 People who have experienced sleep paralysis

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,469
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

What would be interesting and something I'd like to see. Is an accurate poll of evolutionists and top notch atheist scientists, asking them? "Do you honestly think demons, ghosts, UFO'S exist, if there's a supernatural world, some kind of life exists after death, does evil exist; if so where does it come from.

Just to try and understand their reasoning and logic. Or if it's a rebellion that they refuse to be held to a prescribed standard and one day accountable of righteousness living God? If there is no God; why are they desperately trying to find the dubbed 'god particle', called another dimension, which is actually the spiritual world?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

Yes!  I was 3. It knocked on my door and I let it in. He looked like an old and ugly child. He came back several times until a huge gigantic golden brightest angel showed up in my kitchen. He was massive and I KNEW HIM. I don’t know how, but I knew that angel, I screamed finally! Let’s go!  But the angel said no, it’s not time yet. Then he asked me if I wanted to play with that demon. I said No!  Then he told me to tell that demon to leave. I was shocked because I was afraid of it and that angel was so much bigger, I felt the angel could do it for me. The angel said I had the power to send it away. And I did it!  I simply said leave!  That’s my testimony. I told my mother and she told everyone I had imaginary friends. Well, that just isn’t true. God showed me a glimpse of spiritual realities. It is US who have the power to cast out demons. Angels help and encourage and minister. Human beings have the power, for evil or good.